Bring4th

Full Version: polarity is all a fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been reposted around. The thing is is that the person who wrote is bypassing the label of 'lightworker' while still trying to express how to be a 'proper' lightworker. Wat.
i don't care about the label this person chooses, i think this challenge deserves a response.
Quote:Earth has been a difficult planet for the corrupt demiurge to fully control. Human beings were once very aware of their connection to Infinite Source and all of life, and that awareness has been maintained by spiritual individuals throughout the entire reign of darkness on this planet. Because this awareness could not be “beaten out of us” by the dark forces, a plan was formed to co-opt the spiritual nature of human beings.

First, patriarchal religions were formed and imposed on as many people of the world as possible. Anyone who didn’t adhere to one of the major religions was an outcast for much of history, until the last century when the “Theosophist movement” was born, which set the foundation for the “new age movement” to emerge in the 50s, 60s and 70s.

The new age movement has continued to gain momentum as it has attracted many of the people who turned away from the hypocrisy of patriarchal religion.

The corrupt demiurge seems to have an “easy answer” for any of the inner turmoil that humans experience.  If religion doesn’t serve to appease an individual, then the new age will do just fine.  It’s all the same to the demiurge, as long as we “pick a side” that it controls.  This is why we need to transcend sides all together.

i think it might be true.
Wouldn't transcending sides mean no longer seeing imprisonment and oppression everywhere from some 'corrupt demiurge'?
i think the demiurge is the ship that takes Klingon souls to Sto-vo-kor... no wait, that was the barge of the dead.

i think consciously realizing something is bullshit doesn't mean ur subconscious will realize & free u from it. the author is trapped as ever. we all r.
I think that even if it is true, the phase of having that system in place is still part of the higher good (everything here is); the good that transcends "seek pleasure/avoid pain".
I just don't want to end up in swedenborgian space like in kingdom hospital when I die.
(05-27-2015, 12:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't want to end up in swedenborgian space like in kingdom hospital when I die.

What an excellent mini-series that was. I don't remember the swedenborgian space though. It's been a while since I've seen it.
(05-27-2015, 12:54 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2015, 12:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't want to end up in swedenborgian space like in kingdom hospital when I die.

What an excellent mini-series that was. I don't remember the swedenborgian space though. It's been a while since I've seen it.

swedenborgian space is like limbo, in between the worlds. It's not quite nightmarish (hell), but it can be a little dark. And you feel stuck.
But other ghosts there can toy with you and disturb you.
that is a great great show! i never finished watching it i still have the DVDs... btw it's based on a really creepy Danish series called Kingdom.