Bring4th

Full Version: What love really is and the limits of seeking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love isn't something that is developed through service or cultivated. It is simply the returning to the natural state of consciousness that we all have within us. The issue with polarity and polarization has is that its limited  in the idea that you need to do something, rather than simply letting love happen. It is our own distorted thoughts and emotions that prevent the natural flow of consciousness.
It seems rather obvious, almost to the point of being silly. The consciousness that exists behind the sense of I or Me, or the yellow ray. One understands that one is not the body, nor is one the thoughts or the emotions nor is one the persona or ego, but is the clear view, the stillness that exists in the moment.

The active cultivation of love is an egoistical or yellow ray action, it is still yet to become universal. Wisdom is brought about through this state of loving awareness as a natural experience not through the collection of knowledge. If you seek in polarity you are seeking with your ego. I believe those terms are more metaphorical to point to an experience that cannot be truly described in words. 
There is nothing to do but to become your true selfless self. 

The truth is there is no densities, no energy centers and there is no need to polarize. You're already it.
no densities?
I agree for the most part. Even Ra stated that one cannot consciously attemp to be of service simply to increase ones polarity. It goes against the ways of love by being more self serving than genuine.

Not quite sure about the whole densities not existing unless you were speaking metaphorically. In that aspect, I most definitely agree as it really doesn't matter what lies ahead and beyond or what polarity you are. It only matters that you've chosen your path and that you work upon being the best steward of that path by open and honest expressions of love and light.
You are what you are.