Bring4th

Full Version: What does 4th density mean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me the 4th space/time density basically means that the worlds of heaven and earth have over lapped or crossed over for the 4th density individual, Which means we are interacting with heaven, At times we may be receiving information from heaven without knowing.
If I remember correctly, Ra said this only happens because of the transition and will fade with time for those of the density to work on themselves.

I do think the characteristic of 4D is that one will not be able to not be true to himself in front of other-selves and also just self.

The sea of lies will fade and knowledge of self and other-selves will grow.

This knowledge will bring Love but also paradoxes that need Wisdom to be solved and understood.
(05-29-2015, 07:47 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]For me the 4th space/time density basically means that the worlds of heaven and earth have over lapped or crossed over for the 4th density individual, Which means we are interacting with heaven, At times we may be receiving information from heaven without knowing.

The aspect time in 4D turns in a (partial) physical dimension. For example, a cup falls on the floor and breaks in 20 pieces in 4D. In 3D we only can see the pieces after the fall. In 4D, we can see the cup in unbroken and broken condition at the same moment.

Because the 'moment range' in time in 3D is very tiny, we only can see events in chronological linear time.

It is possible for a 4D entity to choose the unbroken cup instead the broken one, so that the broken one can dissolve in the aether and disappear.

I guess the moment range in time will increase in the higher dimensions.