Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
Being human is infinitely far down the path already, why have you not stopped any other step along the way?

My answer to the why is : because awareness does grow, always.

I do think it is important to note that after returning to the Source there is Greater Order to be experienced in infinite other octaves. Beingness is an infinite adventure.
If you'd sent your arm out to do some work for you, you would be happy to eventually have it back as a part of yourself again in every way. Same with us and the Creator.
I've been in a hurry to get back to Creator. Not just for bliss, but rest. To know what is real, and not just illusion.

I want to live in Unity for awhile.
(05-30-2015, 04:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]To know what is real, and not just illusion.

What's the difference?
(05-30-2015, 04:16 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2015, 04:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]To know what is real, and not just illusion.

What's the difference?

Only Unity is real. Separation is illusion.
(05-30-2015, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

What's the difference?

Then you are living Unity.
(05-30-2015, 04:21 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

What's the difference?

Then you are living Unity.

At one level I am, but I don't have the perception of unity here, behind the veil.
(05-30-2015, 04:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2015, 04:21 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Then you are living Unity.

At one level I am, but I don't have the perception of unity here, behind the veil.

To experience the Unity of the Creator you need to work your way up to it. That is our purpose in existence, to learn to know ourselves through self and other-selves until we find Unity in our awareness.

Skipping steps would be unlike Unity.
Yeah, unity experience now would probably short-circuit my mind. That's why it takes millions or billions of years to get to.
(05-30-2015, 02:56 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]It was the Creator / Us / Me who wanted to experience Himself / Myself in such a manner. If I wanted to to pretend I'm just a weak, almost helpless human whose fragile body occupies only an astronomically small (oxymoron?) part of an Infinite universe, why should I want to end such illusions? Why not keep dying and reincarnating forever, instead of returning to the Source only to experience nothing but unimaginable bliss?

You do continue reincarnating forever.  Just in different forms.  And even after you join with the creator, eventually a new octave is born and the process is explored again.

Then again, that is the level of appearances.  Of course, separation never actually occurs, it is just a distortion, or perspective, that is displayed (like a movie) as awareness looks through the sensory system and then proceeds to identify with the perceptions being seen.

(05-30-2015, 02:56 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite certain that there is utterly no way for me to even imagine the pleasure felt by the Creator. Which makes it easier for me to continue pretending that I'm not alone, and continue pretending that there are others to love and serve.

Even were the illusion transcended, consciously, the concept of "alone" doesn't exist in *what is*.  The concept of "alone" is usually referenced in a negative way, almost as if the illusion was created so the creator didn't have to be so alone, but my understanding is that is not the case.  Alone, in that context, is a concept of lack.  No such lack exists in the creator.

I guess the important question to always ask yourself is: can I find my alignment with the creator that is out of the illusion even though I am looking at the illusion?  That is challenge and game being afforded you in this incarnation.  In other words, you are not a fragile, weak human being, occupying an insignificant amount of space.  You are the One Infinite Creator, and finding the truth of that, viscerally, in this incarnation is a joy beyond imagining.

You think that the creator dwells in unimaginable bliss?  Imagine the bliss of reunifying with that, after having forgotten it.  The point of seemingly leaving the fruit basket of god is this: if you never left, you could not know the sublime joy of returning.  How could you properly enjoy a fine meal, if there was no desire to eat it?  What is the pleasure in seeking warmth, when you are not somewhat cold?  When do you most appreciate basking in the love of another, other than when you have experienced the lack of that for a time?

Do you understand?
(05-30-2015, 04:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, unity experience now would probably short-circuit my mind. That's why it takes millions or billions of years to get to.

You can partially experience unity, now. It just takes some degree of focus. Sometimes no focus at all. Lately for some reason, when I watch a movie that I want to watch, depending on what will happen, I'll slip into a mystical state of consciousness. I think that it tends to happen when I'm analyzing the artistic elements of a movie. I was watching the Woody Allen movie called, Magic in the Moonlight. During like the early middle to the late middle of the movie, I slipped into a real deep unified state. And then when it got to the part when Colin Firth snapped back into reality, that's when I felt the most horrible state of separation. But I really do think that I tend to experience dramatic shifts in consciousness like that when the film is really of that "high art" caliber.
Ooo posted a really nice thread a couple hours ago with a huge compilation of quotes from various sources about the Creator. This bit seems particularly relevant to the question:

Quote:
Quo - September 27, 1992 Wrote:
Love will, in a time immeasurable to yourselves, lose energy, and gradually, as the end of a creation approaches, begin to leave—not in the sense of departure, but in the sense of strength of field energy—that which is you, so that eventually, at the end of a creation—and you know we speak of millions and billions of years—eventually Love calls to love in such a way that your uniqueness becomes a latent portion of love, and you are drawn wondrously, effortlessly, magnetically, and in a way which this instrument cannot describe, but which has to do with field theory, back into the great gravitation of Love. Love has taken a breath, has expelled from the Self love, and has breathed back into Itself love, but that which is free will has given to this absolute Love more and more experience of itself.

Why return? Because it will (eventually) happen just as naturally and effortlessly as a ball thrown upwards returning to the Earth.

What's the difference?

Both are equally real experiences, which is the heart of the 'matter' (you can take that both literally and figuratively).

To know Unity you must also know it's contrast, separation. You cannot know one without the other for both give each other meaning. In the same way you cannot know the colour black is a 'dark' colour without first having exposure to the colour 'white' as a referential point. My initial post however was to convey that on some level they are all graduations of subjective experiences, regardless of the idea of 'veiling'. I do understand where you were coming from though, but you can also experience Unity within this mode of existence (we already do, albeit for most on an unconscious level).