Bring4th

Full Version: Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created a list of websites and with the aid of my imaginary friends I simply send light to them.

I participate in this forum by simply sending light to this place. I enjoy this experience greatly.

My work is now simply lightwork and reducing my perspective to only a reliance on the feeling of emotion. There are no need for words, literally. Speaking in this world will always be a battle. I see no need to battle any longer.

There is truly nothing to fight except the self.

I no longer see a need to be here but I will be here until this body fails of its own accord. I am still ill but happy; Happy to see things as they are.

Quote:Ra. 1.7: ...you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things.

May we all remember this illusion, this dance is unnecessary. There is nothing to fight for here. You simply mutilate yourselves in your foolish attachments to "service-to-other or self." There is nothing here that is worth your sweat or blood. Cease your foolish martyrdom and embrace compassion and wisdom at once: There is nothing that isn't complete, there is only unity, there is only one law: The Law of One.

I serve nothing, I serve everything. I am only light. I am a fool and not a fool; Yet I remain a fool in a monkey suit.
(05-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am a fool and not a fool; Yet I remain a fool in a monkey suit.

you'd look like less of a fool if you'd quit capitalizing the word after the semicolon.

[Image: 0Pd8DTw.png]
Calling yourself "The Highest Master of Bring4th" kinda undercuts the faux humility at the end of your post, don'cha think?
(05-31-2015, 01:18 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Calling yourself "The Highest Master of Bring4th" kinda undercuts the faux humility at the end of your post,  don'cha think?

I think that his point is that, since he's all light, he's "the highest master of Bring 4th." Just playing devil's advocate.
I believe he is being sarcastic.
(06-02-2015, 01:38 AM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I believe he is being sarcastic.

Well, you've been on this forum longer, so you would know. No pun intended.
(05-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I participate in this forum by simply sending light to this place. I enjoy this experience greatly.

that's awesome!

you were definitely a great thread starter when you were more active, and it helped me greatly (although via indirect ways, of trying to negotiate the viewpoints you expressed).

I'm sure you are assisting in your own way too, with this new approach.

many thanks A1!

(or, if we can refer to you by a fond nickname we coined in chat: vervdonai BigSmile)
(06-02-2015, 02:11 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I participate in this forum by simply sending light to this place. I enjoy this experience greatly.

that's awesome!

you were definitely a great thread starter when you were more active, and it helped me greatly (although via indirect ways, of trying to negotiate the viewpoints you expressed).

I'm sure you are assisting in your own way too, with this new approach.

many thanks A1!

(or, if we can refer to you by a fond nickname we coined in chat: vervdonai BigSmile)

This is actually an old thread. I just got bored because no one was posting and resurrected it.
(06-02-2015, 02:14 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually an old thread. I just got bored because no one was posting and resurrected it.

Adonai only posted this a couple of days ago (31 May).  So I kinda guess it's old Smile

you may be thinking of another thread of his you ressurected?
(06-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2015, 02:14 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually an old thread. I just got bored because no one was posting and resurrected it.

Adonai only posted this a couple of days ago (31 May).  So I kinda guess it's old Smile

you may be thinking of another thread of his you ressurected?

Actually, you're right. Maybe by old I just meant not hot off the press as it were. But I was hunting for old threads that I hadn't read. I do stand by that story.