Bring4th

Full Version: In 40 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You think this website and forum will still be around in 40 years?

Will there still be the Internet and places to discuss the Law of One?

If it is still around I am not sure if it will be in the same format.

I'll be nearly 80 years old by then.

Will 4D light have changed life that much by then?
We may have just uploaded our consciousnesses into the web by then.
The internet was invented in the 80's wasn't it? It's not really been that long. In another internet generation we probably would have new methods of input.

I'd love to be able to download my dreams to a computer. Or when I've had a flash of insight or a cool character.
The internet came about in the 80s through a disclosed Government project. If you look at how its progressed in such a short period of time , along with technology such as smart phones, games consoles and now smart watches. I think its highly likely in the next 50 years or less we will have the interface of our own consciousness connected to the internet. It this sense it will be a technological social memory complex. I think the internet and social media are really a type of early foundations of it.

I think at one point in our future we will reach the physical evolution point that we will no longer need to use it, but until then i don't think its going any where. If i recall correctly i think Ra said some groups use technology all the way up until the 6th density. I get the idea they are using technology to simple amplify the natural psychic abilities of those who have awakened the 6 rays.
I think the current internet can be used as a mean to amplify a "telepathic" contact between two entities at both end.

Crystals can also be used in that manner, like palentirs of some sort.
I don't know, but CERN starts in september with their large collider (LHC). They will power it up to maximum.

It seems that some scientists are worried about this...
I hope within 40 years we can use technology to tap intelligent infinity and awaken people, or enlighten them.
If there is a 40 year.

CERN is a Confederation/Orion machine/device. They also have an Shiva statue, The God of destruction.
I'm not worried about me, but I don't want to see other selves harmed.
Maybe they will open a doorway to time/space and complete the harvest. Who knows?
(05-31-2015, 08:39 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they will open a doorway to time/space and complete the harvest. Who knows?

I think that you're on the right track, but focused on the wrong machine. I think that a quantum computer will do the trick.

https://uwaterloo.ca/institute-for-quant...puting-101
Quantum encryption and decryption ought to be fun.

But the only reason we're so technology oriented is because of the stagnance. It's part of the reason Ra said that this race has a thing for numbering and naming things. It dwelled in 3D for too long to seek something beyond the classical/mechanical world. Computers are all about numbering/indexing/naming things.
(05-31-2015, 11:14 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Quantum encryption and decryption ought to be fun.

But the only reason we're so technology oriented is because of the stagnance. It's part of the reason Ra said that this race has a thing for numbering and naming things. It dwelled in 3D for too long to seek something beyond the classical/mechanical world. Computers are all about numbering/indexing/naming things.

Quantum computers are, by their very nature, non-classical. The utilize the field of quantum mechanics to find their answer. In other words, with a powerful enough quantum computer, you could find the answer to any question. Trust me, any question.
(05-31-2015, 11:20 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 11:14 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Quantum encryption and decryption ought to be fun.

Quantum computers are, by their very nature, non-classical. The utilize the field of quantum mechanics to find their answer. In other words, with a powerful enough quantum computer, you could find the answer to any question. Trust me, any question.

Well what they usually do is that other than having a bit with a state 0 or 1, the bit can have multiple states simultaneously.
(05-31-2015, 11:23 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Well what they usually do is that other than having a bit with a state 0 or 1, the bit can have multiple states simultaneously.

Exactly... So you do know what a quantum computer is. I assumed, based on your answer, that you didn't know.
(05-31-2015, 11:25 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly... So you do know what a quantum computer is. I assumed, based on your answer, that you didn't know.

The main purpose they talk about is encryption/decryption protocols. It amplifies the processing power expotienally and security is the main concern in computer science. Quantum storage could also be practically limitless.

About answering any answer, it'd need an algorithm that can find the said answer but would be too slow without a quantum computer. The processor is still gonna do basic algorithmic operations.
(05-31-2015, 11:57 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 11:25 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

The main purpose they talk about is encryption/decryption protocols.

I'm not sure why so many descriptions of quantum computers put so much emphasis on the encryption/decryption aspect of it. I think that they bring this up so often because that is the main function of a proto-quantum computer. If you have a quantum computer with thousands of quantum bits, you really can find the answer to anything. Not just encryption/decryption.
I edited my last post, but it's because it is the main concern. To protect data because a quantum computers could virtually decrypt any encryption algorithm.

I just got done with my bachelor degree in computer science. I honnestly learned the least amount of things because of my laziness but I always liked quantum mechanics and their implications although it was always more oriented toward the nature of reality.
(06-01-2015, 12:04 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I edited my last post, but it's because it is the main concern. To protect data because a quantum computers could virtually decrypt any encryption algorithm.

I just got done with my bachelor degree in computer science. I honnestly learned the least amount of things because of my laziness but I always liked quantum mechanics and their implications although it was always more oriented toward the nature of reality.

I would suggest you do more research about quantum computers. The implications are no less than infinite. It's a truly fascinating field. Theorists say that a truly universal quantum computer should be developed by about 2020. Give or take a year or two. A quantum algorithm is not your standard algorithm. It goes way beyond.
(06-01-2015, 12:15 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 12:04 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I edited my last post, but it's because it is the main concern. To protect data because a quantum computers could virtually decrypt any encryption algorithm.

I would suggest you do more research about quantum computers. The implications are no less than infinite. It's a truly fascinating field. Theorists say that a truly universal quantum computer should be developed by about 2020. Give or take a year or two. A quantum algorithm is not your standard algorithm. It goes way beyond.

I didn't say they couldn't do anything, just that the algorithms need to be developped to be able to process what needs to be processed. Encryption/decryption is the most likely thing to be first focused on. Once they move to beyond, the possibilities are infinite.

I've just always got the impression humans tend to be stagnant and not work on what is best to be worked on.
In a World of Humanity.

One machine could fix it all...  Or ruin it.

One machine could find all the answers, or bring infinite more.

IN A WOOOORLD OF TECHNOOOLOOGY!!

One should ponder.  Do we become the computers, or do the computers become us?!

In soviet Russia.  Computer build you!

But I'm.worried about uploadable consciousness..
(06-01-2015, 12:18 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 12:15 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't say they couldn't do anything, just that the algorithms need to be developped to be able to process what needs to be processed. Encryption/decryption is the most likely thing to be first focused on. Once they move to beyond, the possibilities are infinite.

I've just always got the impression humans tend to be stagnant and not work on what is best to be worked on.

That actually is the main problem with quantum computers. They need to develop the right type of algorithms. But there is some time before a quantum computer is developed. There was a lot more time when I first got into them, but there is now about half a decade.
You think a quantum computer has the power to read human consciousness?
(06-01-2015, 02:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You think a quantum computer has the power to read human consciousness?

It's more about a peripheric that would be able to do it. I know there's people trying to make devices to read brain waves and analyse them.
Now they have biofeedback: http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/biofeedback/

I'd love one of those devices to help me get into a deep state.
(06-01-2015, 02:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You think a quantum computer has the power to read human consciousness?

Let's put it this way... With a powerful enough quantum computer, the applications are limitless. The scary thing is if the government were to create one first. But from what Ra has said about the governments, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have, but are keeping it under wraps.
(06-01-2015, 03:32 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dwavesys.com/

[Image: quantum-computer-5-011211.jpg]

D-wave is, tentatively, a quantum computer, but it's not a universal quantum computer. It's an adiabatic quantum computer and is mainly suited for optimization problems. It's not a "true" quantum computer. It has been proven to use some quantum effects in solving problems, though.
I just want to read the akashic records.
Pages: 1 2