Bring4th

Full Version: The Work of Negative Adepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My question is about adepts. Specifically, negative adepts. It's been said by Ra that the main work that positive adepts do is raise the planetary consciousness. I would assume that the positive adept raises it in the positive direction, hence, the positive adept would greatly increase its positive polarization. So would this apply to a negative adept? Would a negative adept be raising the planetary consciousness, but in the negative direction and, likewise, be increasing its polarization, but in the negative direction?
A negative adept believes only in one consciousness: their own.
(05-31-2015, 10:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A negative adept believes only in one consciousness: their own.

The Orions also believe in themselves, but presumably recruit negative entities. I'm wondering if an adept would similarly care about the negative state of others here on Earth.
They probably more care about how much they can terrorize and bring fear into one's heart on Earth. That's why there's abductions.
(05-31-2015, 11:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]They probably more care about how much they can terrorize and bring fear into one's heart on Earth. That's why there's abductions.

But Orions do try to recruit negative ones here on Earth. So they are concerned about the negativity of others. Not just in terms of fear.
I don't know if it's worth it to them because of the quarantine.
I would think it started as a war to create either a 4D STO or STS world. Most seem to say the STO won althought the transition takes a while as it is being slowed down.

The earth also seems to be an experiment which will then be applied elsewhere.

But yeah this spreading of darkness has purpose to increase their negative polarity. Althought I'd have no clue what a solo adept would expect to do other than work for himself. As a group they do much more but they usually are born into bloodlines to be educated toward their purpose since a very young age.
(05-31-2015, 11:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it's worth it to them because of the quarantine.

You're talking about the recruits? If they're called then that apparently means that they can get past the quarantine. But we're getting way off-topic here. My point in bringing up the Orions was to show that negative entities who are further down the line care about making others STS. So I'm therefore wondering if negative adepts similarly care.
(05-31-2015, 11:07 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 11:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it's worth it to them because of the quarantine.

You're talking about the recruits? If they're called then that apparently means that they can get past the quarantine. But we're getting way off-topic here. My point in bringing up the Orions was to show that negative entities who are further down the line care about making others STS. So I'm therefore wondering if negative adepts similarly care.

I do think the top of the hierarchy would care more as they are transcending their own negativity and at some point start working for other negative entities by caring about them. The lower echelons are probably simply seeking what they think is best for themselves.

There are negative entities and they do need a planet from time to time just like positive entities.
They don't care about making others STS for those others, it's how the adepts increase their power. It's a bidding system whereby those with more power take greater shares. Those at the bottom are tempted and provoked. Helping others be STS just allows them to increase their own polarity.
(05-31-2015, 11:19 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]They don't care about making others STS for those others, it's how the adepts increase their power. It's a bidding system whereby those with more power take greater shares. Those at the bottom are tempted and provoked. Helping others be STS just allows them to increase their own polarity.

There are always exceptions to the rules somewhere.
(05-31-2015, 11:19 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]They don't care about making others STS for those others, it's how the adepts increase their power. It's a bidding system whereby those with more power take greater shares. Those at the bottom are tempted and provoked. Helping others be STS just allows them to increase their own polarity.

Are you talking about adepts or Orions?
(05-31-2015, 11:21 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that's just how STS entities work altogether. You get pawns to be more efficient and the pawns grow themselves and get pawns of their own, cycling cycles.
(05-31-2015, 11:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that's just how STS entities work altogether. You get pawns to be more efficient and the pawns grow themselves and get pawns of their own, cycling cycles.

I realized that I sort of goofed it by even bringing up the subject of Orions, but my main question is about negative adepts. Everyone, please refer to the OP.
(05-31-2015, 11:35 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I realized that I sort of goofed it by even bringing up the subject of Orions, but my main question is about negative adepts. Everyone, please refer to the OP.

Well if they're part of a group it works like that. If they're solo I wouldn't know their goal and I guess it can vary greatly. Some can become a negative adepts while not having a clue what they're getting into, they would simply be true to their feelings while not necessarily thinking of the "big picture".

If they come to work with forces they understand not, they're just going to be used.
(05-31-2015, 11:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Well if they're part of a group it works like that. If they're solo I wouldn't know their goal and I guess it can vary greatly. Some can become a negative adepts while not having a clue what they're getting into, they would simply be true to their feelings while not necessarily thinking of the "big picture".

If they come to work with forces they understand not, they're just going to be used.

I get the strong impression that an adept is very well aware of what they're doing.
(05-31-2015, 11:58 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 11:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2015, 11:21 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about adepts or Orions?

I get the strong impression that an adept is very well aware of what they're doing.

Well there are always new adepts which are the easiest to misguide. It's not like negative entities care about being honnest.

Maybe you are right that adept would not be the right term for them.
(05-31-2015, 10:50 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]My question is about adepts. Specifically, negative adepts. It's been said by Ra that the main work that positive adepts do is raise the planetary consciousness. I would assume that the positive adept raises it in the positive direction, hence, the positive adept would greatly increase its positive polarization. So would this apply to a negative adept? Would a negative adept be raising the planetary consciousness, but in the negative direction and, likewise, be increasing its polarization, but in the negative direction?

The negative adepts seek to bring order to what they perceive as chaos.  So they pretty much just want to impose their will on everything in their domain.  They solicit negative beings or those they consider to be elite (usually determined by physical/mental prowess) to join them in controlling the "sheeple".  They only care about retarding the progress of planetary consciousness because if awareness raises, the sheeple are less controllable.  So, for that reason, they will, in fact, act as a regressive force to the progressive consciousness raising that STO adepts will engage in.
"raising the planetary consciousness, but in the negative direction"

I believe raising planetary consciousness is, by definition, a seeking in the direction of unity in a positive sense.
Negative polarity stops being an option for consciousness raising at a certain point.

There is no "Ultimate Negative Attractor" to rise toward.
The negative adept is only interested increasing his or her own personal power. Then using that power to do work in consciousness that benefits the self, more often than not at the expense of other selves. The positive adept will be working on raising planetary energies and using the same powers to benefit other selves rather than themselves.

I think the difference between the paths is that the positive will see themselves as the channel of the creators power rather than the source, were as the the negative adept will see it as there own power.

Zachary

The negative adept definitely doesn't raise the planetary consciousness. They care about others to the extent of enslavement and recruiting and aiding the increase in polarity of those of the negative path. Ra says their "aid" towards other negative entities is a tricky action due to the need to retain their own negative polarity. This is my "understanding".
(06-01-2015, 05:03 PM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]The negative adept definitely doesn't raise the planetary consciousness. They care about others to the extent of enslavement and recruiting and aiding the increase in polarity of those of the negative path. Ra says their "aid" towards other negative entities is a tricky action due to the need to retain their own negative polarity. This is my "understanding".

I wonder if their goal is to create more chaos in the planetary consciousness. Do you know if that's the case?

Zachary

(06-01-2015, 05:05 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 05:03 PM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]The negative adept definitely doesn't raise the planetary consciousness. They care about others to the extent of enslavement and recruiting and aiding the increase in polarity of those of the negative path. Ra says their "aid" towards other negative entities is a tricky action due to the need to retain their own negative polarity. This is my "understanding".

I wonder if their goal is to create more chaos in the planetary consciousness. Do you know if that's the case?

I would say they definitely desire some form of order, an order that suits them, sustains them and aids them in increasing their polarity. Enslavement isn't chaos but extreme, enforced order. I think chaos could be created to be used as a tool to confuse a collective consciousness so they could then enforce their desired form of order/enslavement. As many have said before (including Ra) the negative path is one of strict discipline and self control.. consider the mystery schools on earth. The extremely deep and elaborate hierarchies that could only come about from such expressions. So the Orion Group, for example, obviously exemplifies such expressions to be able to do what they do.
(06-02-2015, 01:29 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 05:05 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I would say they definitely desire some form of order, an order that suits them, sustains them and aids them in increasing their polarity. Enslavement isn't chaos but extreme, enforced order. I think chaos could be created to be used as a tool to confuse a collective consciousness so they could then enforce their desired form of order/enslavement. As many have said before (including Ra) the negative path is one of strict discipline and self control.. consider the mystery schools on earth. The extremely deep and elaborate hierarchies that could only come about from such expressions. So the Orion Group, for example, obviously exemplifies such expressions to be able to do what they do.

I think that within the structure of the Orions, for example, there is order (Ra did mention that there are very few 3rd density entities that are Orion). But I theorize that negative adepts create a kind of psychic disorder among those who haven't raised their vibration, and who are in that "sinkhole of indifference", as Ra would say.
I don't get this quote. I don't get how others on this thread claim that negative entities don't want us to be polarized if Ra said this. Take a look:

Quote:20.29 Questioner: Am I to understand, then, there was neither a harvestable entities of positive or negative polarity at [the] end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.
Category: Earth History: Easter Island/Nazca

And this also seems to clash with something else that Ra said here:

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?
Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.
Categories: Negative Path, Tarot: Matrix of the Spirit, Tarot: Experience of the Spirit

So how is it that the negative adept uses "falsity" to confuse other entities, and yet tries to offer information so as to help polarize negatively? The only possible thing that I can think about is that they try to offer false information to those who have no hope of being polarized, or who have shown no hope of being polarized. I think that there may even be a group of entities that deal with offering the negative path and those that deal with offering falsity. But my question would be, what would that group of entities get out of offering falsity to others? Is it the Orion group that benefits from this as a whole since their power increases?

I'd like to know if anybody has any thoughts on this.
They aid those who have already chosen negative polarity and tempt those who have not chosen a path. Those who have chosen positive they either attempt to mislead, dissuade or destroy. Some they simply hinder for a very long time.
(06-02-2015, 05:46 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]They aid those who have already chosen negative polarity and tempt those who have not chosen a path. Those who have chosen positive they either attempt to mislead, dissuade or destroy. Some they simply hinder for a very long time.

I think what he wanted to know is how do they benefit from it.
(06-02-2015, 06:47 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2015, 05:46 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]They aid those who have already chosen negative polarity and tempt those who have not chosen a path. Those who have chosen positive they either attempt to mislead, dissuade or destroy. Some they simply hinder for a very long time.

The best secrets will never be given, thus power over the one who is 'aided' is still achieved. Give a little, take a lot.
(06-02-2015, 06:50 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]

The best secrets will never be given, thus power over the one who is 'aided' is still achieved. Give a little, take a lot.

What do they take? His contribution?
(06-02-2015, 06:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2015, 06:50 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]

What do they take? His contribution?

Quote:62.17 Questioner: By creating as large a harvest as possible of negatively oriented entities from Earth, then, the social memory complex of the Orion group gains in strength. Am I correct in assuming this strength then is in the total strength of the complex, the pecking order remaining approximately the same, and those at the top gaining in strength with respect to the total strength of the social memory complex? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. To the stronger go the greater shares of polarity.
Pages: 1 2