Bring4th

Full Version: What Density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Density do you wish you were in right now? And I'm talking about your awareness, not simultaneous we are "in all densities at once".

I'd choose 7D. I am eager for unity and to return to Creator.

But that is with a 3D perspective. I have no idea how the higher densities are. But I'm ready to enter Creator's rest.
Life is so exhausting.
Hmmm not sure, if have to say 6th density. I feel I am here to balance love and wisdom and I don't think I would benefit from entering into the 4th or 5th again. With that being said, being here in the 3rd is where I want to be the most right now because it is helping me do exactly this, balancing and refining. Then again, fresh 4th density sounds fun...
My answer is the same as Sabou althought I find confusion annoying.
Then again, a barren cave in 5D, working in time/space sounds fascinating too. I don't need much.

If I'm not in 7D, then an anthro partner would be swell. Or a partner of Light in 6D.

But am I crazy in saying that I'd prefer 5D over 6D?
(06-01-2015, 08:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, a barren cave in 5D, working in time/space sounds fascinating too. I don't need much.

If I'm not in 7D, then an anthro partner would be swell. Or a partner of Light in 6D.

But am I crazy in saying that I'd prefer 5D over 6D?

6D feels like my home.
6D has no rest in the fine balancing you must always do. And the distortions which rock your world.
I can put off the infinitely subtle balancing of 6D. Probably not ready for 7D.
Considering my inability to perceive the nature of higher densities at this moment, I don't think I can adequately answer that question.

I'm pretty cool with the stuff I'm learning here.
(06-01-2015, 08:57 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Considering my inability to perceive the nature of higher densities at this moment, I don't think I can adequately answer that question.

We're on a field trip and we forgot what home was like.
(06-01-2015, 08:59 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 08:57 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Considering my inability to perceive the nature of higher densities at this moment, I don't think I can adequately answer that question.

We're on a field trip and we forgot what home was like.

Exactly!

I agree, so I inadequately made a erroneous assumption, go ahead, it's fun BigSmile
3D is NOT fun.
(06-01-2015, 09:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]3D is NOT fun.

My experience was mostly fun.
My worry is that when I've been blissed out for 2 nanoseconds in higher density that I will be clawing my way back to 3D.
Well, if we're talking illogical assumptions, this little bit from 65.2 has always struck a chord with me:

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great.

I really don't think I'm in any position to say what 5th density is like from its own perspective, but the very general descriptions Ra has given sound quite resonant with my own biases. If anything, there is a feeling of "home" when I consider that particular level of experience, though of course such feelings are entirely subjective and not necessarily accurate. 

I'd honestly be thrilled to find out I'm an Earth Native, and still have all of that amazing experience ahead of me. 
Yeah, even being 4d dual activated would be incredible.
I'm here because I intend to be here. If I wanted to be elsewhere I would be.
(06-01-2015, 10:54 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm here because I intend to be here. If I wanted to be elsewhere I would be.

I'm here because I had stupid friends that wanted to be here and other stupid friends were annoying elsewhere.

I thought I had too much friends in this 3D and now I'm realizing I have too much friends outside this 3D life.
(06-01-2015, 09:37 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if we're talking illogical assumptions, this little bit from 65.2 has always struck a chord with me:

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great.

I really don't think I'm in any position to say what 5th density is like from its own perspective, but the very general descriptions Ra has given sound quite resonant with my own biases. If anything, there is a feeling of "home" when I consider that particular level of experience, though of course such feelings are entirely subjective and not necessarily accurate. 

I'd honestly be thrilled to find out I'm an Earth Native, and still have all of that amazing experience ahead of me. 

I'm exactly the same too. I would love to find out that I'm a 3D native. I would actually like to relive 3D on an Earth-like planet that is slightly more advanced than Earth. Not as much lower 3D planetary consciousness. I guess a planet with Atlantean-type understandings. But more moderner. And I would like each succeeding incarnation to slowly inch towards 4D. On a planet that doesn't use technology as a crutch, but still has an abundance of technological understanding. And hold the mechanistic world-view. With a dash of a refined artistic appreciation. On the abstract side.