Bring4th

Full Version: 1992.03.07 Purity, Angels, Deja Vu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the session: March 7, 1992, one day after my 8 yr birthday.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0307.aspx

I mainly wanted to focus on the question about Deja Vu, as I am experiencing it every day for at least an hour, some days for the entire day. Sometimes I can remember what's going to happen before it does. sometimes just the feelings. I've searched around on psychic sites, asked questions on psychic forums, but I haven't found any answers that resonate. Even if you don't have any answers, post your expriences with frequent deja vu.. if you have them.
Here is the main part I want you to read:

Questioner: I have a quick one. What causes and what are actually déjà vu experiences?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your question, my sister. Each entity upon your planet, as we have said many times, is a part of the fabric of the one creation and the one Creator. And by their very nature, therefore, have the ability to become aware of other parts of the creation. Within your third-density illusion, the forgetting is in sway and this unity with the creation is, shall we say, a more foggy part of your being. There are times, however, as the rhythms of your being change frequency that you may become aware of a possibility which does exist for what you would describe as a future occurrence. This is one of many possibilities.

Each entity does have such insights, shall we say, whether they be the dreams during sleep, daydreams during waking consciousness, or random thoughts floating through the mind. Most do not occur for they are possibilities which were not taken, roads which were not traveled. There are, however, times when the thought, the daydream, the dream during sleep, does coincide with that road which was taken in what is perceived to be the future. It is at such times that the entity then becomes aware that the previous conscious knowing has transpired. This you have called the déjà vu experience.
I also love it when I have a deja vu...but wow, that must be rather trippy to have them every day!

I have been noticing more synchronicities occurring...which I chalked up to the 'interesting times' we are living in. For example: I met someone for the 'first' time and learned that we both visited a certain place at nearly the same time...and it wasn't a common place...I got the distinct feeling that we programmed multiple opportunities to meet up...so if one of us made a different choice, we'd still meet at one of the other checkpoints. I've had this happen several times recently, and it happened with other family members as well. For another example: My son considered going to a very unique and obscure private college on the other side of the country, but then decided on a large state university instead. His 2nd semester, he met his girlfriend...who attended that obscure, private college during their 1st semester! She decided she didn't like it and ended up at the large state university, where they met. I couldn't shake the feeling that, had he opted to go to that private college across the country, they would have met there...they had it set up beforehand to ensure they'd meet.

These are just a couple of examples, but I'm noticing these things more and more lately. Serendipitous 'coincidences' that happen to all of us occasionally...they're just happening a lot more frequently now. I also notice my husband and I are finishing each other's thought more often...but that might just be because we've been together so long...

Sounds like maybe you have penetrated the veil a bit! Probably just par for the course, during this transition. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. We'll probably all start experiencing more psychic stuff as we near the Harvest. Just enjoy the ride! BigSmile
yah the syncro's are intense. today i got on facebook, and saw a friend online, at the moment i messaged her about an art show tomorrow, the phone started ringing.. i hit enter and it started ringing.. it was on point.. and it was 11:10-11:11 when it happened Smile
Sometimes I feel like the woman in What the Bleep but am actually conscious of the timelines...can almost feel the stepping from 1 possiblity/probability into another, almost tangibly.

ayadew

Hello liferiver36. I have the same "problem", as I've been transcending to a more spiritual life, so has a feeling of constant deja vu increased.
It feels like I'm never really -here-, here as in constant linear time, and a part of me is somewhere else, or perhaps I'm in between something. It's rather hard to describe, but I'm sure it's the same as yours.

As we penetrate the veil, so does our rather static view of reality fade away. Be wary though, understanding is not of this density, and it's rather hard to serve your other-selves when you're being immersed in all the beauty of the creation.. Heart But never fear. There is nothing to fear, for all is one.

Peace and love.