Bring4th

Full Version: The following two and a half years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dear ones!

I have a theory about how the time before dec 2012 will play out on this planet and would like your views and input on this theory. I do not wish to spread any fear, on the contrary i would like you all to know that no matter what happens, we are all safe. I only think that it might be helpful to be aware that a scenario like this could be possible and that in that case our loved ones would benefit greatly if we are the shoulders they can lean on when all seems lost.

Many of our dear brothers and sisters are still very deeply asleep in the planetary dream, not realizing their own potential and how positive this world could really be. Many are still daydreaming about mansions and luxury cars. However, we have seen a big shift in consciousness in the recent 50 years, regarding how more openly these humans view sexuality, protecting the environment and political structure and freedom of expression. Apathy seems more widespread than it used to be, especially in countries where we have enjoyed having high standards of living. Things have gotten both better and worse, as it has always been. But i feel that many people have changed their mindset about things, and are waiting for the world to change. There are also many humans who still resist the change, and who might be disposed in this scenario.

The scenario is the following: A third world war will break out when Israel and the United states attack Iran with tactical nuclear weapons. Not the big bombs that fell over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not the old-school nuclear weapons. Our friends from the confederation have said that such a war will not be allowed. Only small "bunker-buster" bombs will be used. The world would be very mad at the US and Israel if they launched such an attack at this present day, and that is why they will need something else to bring this war into action.

I would suppose that a very large 9/11 type event, such as nuclear bombs detonated in a few major cities would suffice. This would then be blamed on the muslim population, which would justify attacks on the countries situated in the middle east by the US and the Nato alliance. Russia and china would probably be allied with the middle eastern countries. The militia groups and rebellions situated in the anglo-saxian and european countries which have read up a lot on the conspiracy theories about how the government plans these false flag attacks would be the opposing forces inside the countries.

Mankind would be depleted of resources and all would seem to be lost as something unexpected happens. Beings from another planet land on our earth and offer us peace through technology or something else that they wish to offer (which would be a "faked" event). This is the final test for the remaining humans. Will they once again put their faith in something outside of themselves? Instead of putting faith in money and government, will they put faith in salvation? Or will they this time put faith in themselves and their other-selves?

I have no idea if things will play out like this or not, but i see this scenario as a very powerful catalyst for earthlings to evolve. There are many signs in society that say that it might turn out this way, but who knows? We cannot foresee the future, and we should be thankful for that. What point would it be if we already knew what was going to happen? We would benefit greatly if we all exist in the now, without worry or anticipation for tomorrow, for tomorrow will come anyway. I only wish to share this with you so you know that the physical world might become very negative for a while in order for us to help the others to understand that:

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Love to you all Heart
If we are looking for a big catalyst then all it takes is a financial collapse. All the world economies are so tied together they will fall like the stack of cards. This will affect the entire world and will provide the people to look at the world with a fresh sets of eyes or just panic.

I don't know if this is a probable scenario but a pretty big catalyst, bigger then the war between some countries as the rich would not be affected by the war. They can always move to an area which is unaffected by it and wait it out...
Considering that the cycle lasts 75,000 years, I'd say two and a half years isn't very much at all. That said, I think something of an epic battle between light and dark, metaphysically speaking, has been going on for these last empires, probably for a couple hundred years, and more noticeably in this last century. Both polarities are readying up for the harvest, so both are doing the best they can to raise their respective polarities.

What form this battle takes place on the physical plane is still up to chance, and I think that your version of it is a possibility. How it plays out isn't so important to me as what I can do to help bring more light.

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté
How about just plain old media attention? When it becomes popular to blow the lid on these kind of organizations it will release a lot of awareness into the world. A catalyst doesn't need to be destructive.
(04-28-2010, 04:53 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]How about just plain old media attention? When it becomes popular to blow the lid on these kind of organizations it will release a lot of awareness into the world. A catalyst doesn't need to be destructive.

Well ! Media itself is so corrupt. It is more about entertainment and ratings than real journalism. More about sound bites than factual analysis. Actually I believe right now most organizations have vast amount of STS infiltrations at all levels but especially at the top level. As STS go for the power grab.

It is unfortunate but in this situation in my opinion the catalyst would be negative.
Big media is corrupt, small media is mostly chaotic. These days even a small group can reach a lot of people when it comes to information. The question is if these subjects become popular to people. Because if they do then they literally mean entertainment and ratings! Meaning that only those who are unfree to report on them won't report on them. Leaving them to be marginalized.

In big media the power is in the horse, not it's rider. If the horse for instance for developing a clear sense of purpose or danger decides to go another way... It will...

Thats why they're trying the divide and conquer approach... If they attack all of us from one angle the horse will push back in that direction. If they set us up to fight amongst ourselves then it will be very easy for them to manipulate us.
(04-28-2010, 04:34 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]...I think something of an epic battle between light and dark, metaphysically speaking, has been going on for these last empires...

Ra seems to agree and to say that it's been going on for the last several millennia:

Quote:approximately, in your past, of 3,300 years ... the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=24&ss=1#3
All of this pre-supposes a belief in an immediate conclusion to these matters in and around 2012. There was a huge discussion on one of the other threads about this last year. Seems like there is about an even split (in opinions…or there was when the topic was current) as to a gradual process over the next several hundred years or something more immediate around 2012. In the “The Harvest..what are your gut feelings” thread near the bottom of the page. Perhaps we should re-approach it?

Ra and Q'uo are vague on the topic of dates/time…as usual. I tend towards the gradual side of the process though. I think 2012 will come and go and all of us have several more lifetimes…or at least the option to serve several more lifetimes if that what we choose to do.

Richard
(04-29-2010, 10:14 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Ra and Q'uo are vague on the topic of dates/time…as usual. I tend towards the gradual side of the process though. I think 2012 will come and go and all of us have several more lifetimes…or at least the option to serve several more lifetimes if that what we choose to do.

Richard

Yea! this is a nail biter for me. is it gradual or sudden, is it gradual or sudden. she loves me she loves me not, she loves me she loves me not....

I am currently leaning towards the sudden changes like the boiling of water. Intensity will gradually pick up and then whoop... But I am not fixed on this...I may change my mind on this...

Let's start with what do we know for sure. That this will be a 4 density planet around 2012.

Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

1. Ra said that the new 4D and 3D can not co-exist. So how is gradual process where people are going to die naturally, going to work? Let's say planet is 4D and people are still 3D and one of them dies naturally and comes back as harvested 4D+. So either this 4D+ waits in the heavens until the last person dies of the natural causes or this harvested 4D+ finds a new planet. How is all that going to work out?
2. What happens to the birthing process after Earth is 4D+? So the young people will have kids and these kids are going to be 4D+ right ? Then how do they co-exist with 3D people?

I guess my doubts are around the co-existence of 3D and 4D (sorry could not find the exact quote)

ayadew

Just be still and watch. You can see the changes in yourself and the world. Exponential development towards infinity, extreme polarizing and catalyst in accordance, people 'waking up' and sooo many lessons coming at you like a truck. I don't expect it to become calmer before 2012..
Though I tend towards the belief of a gradual transition..I have no idea how it will actually turn out. I’m open to however it plays out though. But forecasting scenarios seems to contradict living in the Now. Not to mention giving power to negativity. I’m not sure its possible for anyone enmeshed in the requirements of modern day life to totally live in the Now moment. But I do think we can catch and experience glimpses of it in meditation or with intent.

Richard
(04-29-2010, 12:14 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Though I tend towards the belief of a gradual transition..I have no idea how it will actually turn out. I’m open to however it plays out though. But forecasting scenarios seems to contradict living in the Now. Not to mention giving power to negativity. I’m not sure its possible for anyone enmeshed in the requirements of modern day life to totally live in the Now moment. But I do think we can catch and experience glimpses of it in meditation or with intent.

Richard

Can we not forecast scenarios living in the now?

Also another source of my puzzlement is this- why do so many people including many on this forum consider it negative to talk about sudden death scenario. Of course some people will be terrified hearing about this information but not on this forum, right? we know that the life continues even if the body dies. It is like changing clothes for the soul. Leaving old 3D and wearing new 3D or 4D clothes. right?

Besides, if I am leaving this body in 2/3 years then I would rather know right now so I can live accordingly. Spend all my savings, leave my job and start traveling to the world wide sacred sites. I wish I knew for sure...
(04-29-2010, 01:20 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Also another source of my puzzlement is this- why do so many people including many on this forum consider it negative to talk about sudden death scenario.

Certain topics seem to strike a nerve with people. Death is one such topic. For some, the thought of death might seem smooth and painless, whereas for others it might trigger fear, or, at the very least, discomfort. Then there is the question of, not just the death itself, but the process of death, which may involve pain of both self and loved ones. Case in point: Those who exit via disease often fear the physical pain as the body deteriorates, even if they don't fear the transition itself. Their loved ones experience emotional pain as they observe the process.

And, the thought of just 'ascending' without a physical death is glamorous.

(04-29-2010, 01:20 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Of course some people will be terrified hearing about this information but not on this forum, right?

You'd think. But such isn't the case. We can't assume that everyone on this forum will receive information in the same way we do. What might be obvious to one might be totally incomprehensible to another. What might be comforting to one might be fear-inducing to another. Even on this forum.

(04-29-2010, 01:20 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]we know that the life continues even if the body dies. It is like changing clothes for the soul. Leaving old 3D and wearing new 3D or 4D clothes. right?

We know that intellectually. But I'd venture to say we'd all run, with the same degree of terror, if chased by a tiger.

(04-29-2010, 01:20 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, if I am leaving this body in 2/3 years then I would rather know right now so I can live accordingly. Spend all my savings, leave my job and start traveling to the world wide sacred sites. I wish I knew for sure...

Then maybe it's better that we don't know. That way, we can continue to help others. (For example, maybe there is someone at that 'job' who might benefit from something we share with them, or maybe that job is helping a lot of people in some way, and we play a role in that.) Whereas, if we knew the date of our own transition, we might not get done the tasks we came here to do.
(05-02-2010, 05:57 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]We know that intellectually. But I'd venture to say we'd all run, with the same degree of terror, if chased by a tiger.

You had me until the tiger part. What you said is true and I am finding the same thing that there are some people who do exactly what you just described above. I would like to at least think that there is another group of people who are not as troubled by the death. And they not only intellectually understand that death is a transition but also understand it in a more deeper and real way.

In my own life- My mom is terrified of death and I can not even talk to her after I mention it. It just brings all kinds of guards up. On the other hand my wife and my daughter (10 yrs) have had several detailed conversations with me about the topic. As a child my daughter was very afraid of the death and kept asking us about dying and what would happen to her if she dies or what would happen to her if one of us die or both of us die. It gave us an opportunity to talk to her about the spiritual aspects of death/birth/life and continuing life after death. She is very comfortable about the whole subject now. I guess when she realized our true peace on this topic it had a calming effect on her mind. Just the other weekend we had my author friend come for lunch. He has written about the life plan before the birth. He talked about his discoveries and my daughter was curious and asked a question.

Now coming to the tiger BigSmile. I don't think we will all run with the same degree of terror. Some people would surely run Helter-Skelter and right into a tree, they would be so terrified that their mind would freeze to their own disadvantage. While on the other hand there would be some people who would keep their wits and may take a different course of action. They may still be running but only until they find a potential weapon, or lead tiger away from other loved ones or lead the tiger right to a trap or even fight the tiger with an intention to either kill it or damage it enough to not do further harm to others.

The reason I took time to explain this in detail is that it does not have to be just one way, the way of being terrified. The life presents other wonderful options as well...
(05-03-2010, 09:11 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]My mom is terrified of death and I can not even talk to her after I mention it. It just brings all kinds of guards up.

Interesting how different people get their guards up with different topics. Your mom gets her guards up with the death topic, but might not get guards up in other topics that maybe you (or someone else) might get guards up.

(05-03-2010, 09:11 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I took time to explain this in detail is that it does not have to be just one way, the way of being terrified.

What I meant was that, even though we might have an intellectual understanding about death, and even a serenity about it, if we're in a 3D body we still have an instinctual response to an immediate threat.

The tiger scenario is overly simplistic. I agree that not everyone would react in the same way. A spiritual master would likely have less of an instinctual response, due to their increased awareness. I would imagine Jesus, Buddha, or St. Francis of Assisi would have befriended the tiger, not run from him.
(04-29-2010, 11:44 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Yea! this is a nail biter for me. is it gradual or sudden, is it gradual or sudden. she loves me she loves me not, she loves me she loves me not....

I am currently leaning towards the sudden changes like the boiling of water. Intensity will gradually pick up and then whoop... But I am not fixed on this...I may change my mind on this...

Let's start with what do we know for sure. That this will be a 4 density planet around 2012.

Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

1. Ra said that the new 4D and 3D can not co-exist. So how is gradual process where people are going to die naturally, going to work? Let's say planet is 4D and people are still 3D and one of them dies naturally and comes back as harvested 4D+. So either this 4D+ waits in the heavens until the last person dies of the natural causes or this harvested 4D+ finds a new planet. How is all that going to work out?
2. What happens to the birthing process after Earth is 4D+? So the young people will have kids and these kids are going to be 4D+ right ? Then how do they co-exist with 3D people?

I guess my doubts are around the co-existence of 3D and 4D (sorry could not find the exact quote)

First off, regarding nuclear blasts, a quote from Q'uo in 2006 says contrary:

Quote:We have the right to rescue entities that may have been blown up in a nuclear explosion. We do not have the right to interfere with such an explosion.

Secondly, the harvest. Some more from Q'uo.

This implies 3D and 4D are mutually exclusive...

Quote:Eventually, your planet will no longer be able to sustain the evolutionary energy necessary to live a third-density life. Once this has occurred and there are no longer any third-density entities dwelling on the planet, fourth density will indeed become able not only to interpenetrate third density but to appear. At this point in its development, all of fourth density chooses not to appear. It chooses to remain as an unseen energy in order to allow the third-density entities to complete their patterns.

Quote:You cannot become a fourth-density entity within third density. However you would be surprised how deep a change that you can make in the life of your body, as well as your mind and your spirit, by disciplining your thoughts.

This says that it is being populated...

Quote:Fourth density already exists. It is a very sound and healthy child. It is a new heaven and a new Earth. And it is being filled more and more each day with those who have ascended, in the natural way of things, from planet Earth through the gateway of death. It is the great hope of many energies and essences of your inner planes, such as your angels and your guardians, that each of you may enjoy a leisurely, organic and natural ascension through that gateway to larger life that is the physical death.

Another option: 3D summer school...

Quote:Your Earth shall become, in the fullness of time, a fourth-density positive planet. However, there is a golden period that is coming for your people. It is a time when those entities who have graduated third density and who are very concerned with the karmic patterns of their past are going to be able to create a time of restitution on planet Earth.

It will be a difficult time. It will be a challenging time. For the technology that you have currently created will not be adequate to the needs of the future. You will be creating new ways to do things. But the energy that is among you will clear tremendously from that which you are experiencing at this time. Those entities among you at this time that are attempting to graduate service to self will have moved on. Those entities who remain upon the planet shall be those positively-oriented entities whose concerns involve restitution to this planet.

There is another group of entities who shall be upon your planet for some time into the future if they so choose. These are entities who are not able to graduate into fourth density, or higher densities if they were wanderers, but who yet feel that karmic pull and wish to make restitution. Those include many who are alive at this time, and you will find that many entities will be attempting more and more to refocus upon the needs of the planet and its resources. They will be wishing to clean its water, its air, and its soil.

These entities are hoping not to graduate but rather to go to a kind of summer school, if you will, where they can free themselves of the habit of carelessness. For it is a careless thing to misuse the environment. It is also a careless thing to misuse people, relationships, societal entities and groups.

So this is a time of great excitement and hope upon your planet. Many are attempting to graduate. And many who do not feel that they can graduate at this time are attempting to make restitution so that they are free of the karma of having destroyed or hurt the planetary beings upon which they lived in the past.

This is how we see your present moment, not as one in which there will be a sudden change but one in which the changes are continuous and metaphysical in nature rather than physical.

A favourite...

Quote:If you are ready (for 4D), then this is the opportunity to seize the day, to take hold of the direction and path of your spiritual evolution and to invest your walk into the light with every fiber of your being, every hope and every joy and enthusiasm. Give thanks, my friends, for these are wonderful days for those who wish to make that choice and to walk that path towards the light.

So it looks like there are different options, completely dependent on the person.

1) Move to 4D+ from a natural death, and this is happening now
2) Remain on the planet in 3D for karmic reasons - a difficult time which will last only for a short period - one generation perhaps?
3) Move to 3D experience on another planet (likely for vast majority)
4) Move to 4D-
5) 'Ascend' to 4D+ without a physical death

My personal take on 3D to 4D is this...

Earth is ready for 4D+, the energy is there, and there are souls waiting to live the experience there, contained within the energy. It is not yet 'active', as such, as souls are reviewing their incarnation(s) and being prepared for 4D through teaching.

3D Earth is on it's last legs. There is not much energy available for it, and Gaia is removing all of the lifetimes of negative energy which has been built up through the unified human consciousness field. This removal of energy is what is causes the natural disasters, and more so, the last failing actions of STS by the powers that be. It's all being 'sweat' out, cleaned.

Many will lose their physical bodies in this time. Their paths are easy to determine: move to another 3D, 4D+ ('waiting room') or the equivalent 4D- option.

There is another option, however, as Q'uo states. Some may choose to live in 3D on Earth for karmic reasons. I would imagine - and this is my own view - that they will live in the aftermath of the 2012 incidents (whatever they may be), and hence it will be a difficult time, with no luxuries, or packaged foods. They will learn a strong (HUGE) lesson/catalyst. This will only last for one generation, as there is no more energy to sustain 3D at this time. Reproduction will be possible, but no consciousness will be given to the new born. 3D on Earth is no longer an option for incarnation. That time will come again, however Gaia needs 100-700 years (there is a quote somewhere on this) to regenerate to again support 3D. A fresh, clean start.

So, what about us? We're still alive and breathing in 3D, which would indicate (quite strongly!) that we still have a role to play. That role is to help lift the consciousness of the planet during this time, to act as beacons of peace and harmony, so help any many as possible (by their own free will, not forcing it on people) in the last sprint to the 4D+ harvest.

Will we die? Quite possibly. Do we have to die? Possibly not. here is another channelled source - The Hosts of Heaven - who speak of 4D+ as Terra. They mention, specifically, the transition of 3D to 4D, and mention that some of us will not die physically, but will be - by our own power/choice/vibration 'taken' on ships (consciousness).

Quote:Fourth, on the timeline that leads to Terra, the present Earth will “pass away” and will no longer support life of any kind. It will be barren and totally inhospitable to all forms of life for a very long time, but that is by Divine design and all things will go to their “right place,” according to that design. Terra already exists, pristine and untouched except by love. On Terra only love, peace, and joy will exist. That is why you must have love in your heart and not fear, because only that which is of love, peace, and joy will be permitted to enter Terra. There will be a time of transition on our ships, as none of you will be completely finished with your own transformation when the time of lifting arrives, but you must have cleared out enough fear and the fear-based responses (such as anger, judgement, and greed) to be able to be lifted into the ships when that time comes.

Fifth—and this is the hardest part of all for many of you who feel the pull and yearning for the peace, joy, and love that Terra embodies and represents—there is nothing to “fix” about present day Earth. There is nothing to “create” on present day Earth, except to create the peace, joy, and love within yourselves and within your lives to the degree that you can. There is not going to be an organization to join or create that will take you there. There will not be phenomena such as etheric or physical ships or cities until the time comes for the lifting, and then only those who have qualified by their frequency will even perceive them. Anyone reporting those things or predicting those things belong to another path. It is valid for them and it is valid for those who are drawn to those things, but they are not part of the journey to Terra.

They speak of many strong parallels with Ra/Q'uo, the main difference being the focus on the actual 2012 experience. Use your own discretion of course, take only whatever resonates with you. You can download the transcripts here. "Ascension is a Process" is recommended reading, as it offers useful information that aligns with Ra/Q'uo. For the record, Ra/Q'uo and Abraham are my most trusted non-physical teachings. I compare all other resources with that of these.

Always remember, anyone stating what they think will happen is just that. An opinion. Formulate your own opinions,from your own feelings and research. Do not become attached to the outcome either, as that can cause suffering if it doesn't pan out as you hoped. Live for the moment, and live in the now. Trust in the process.

L&L
Some more from Ra on the subject:

Quote:We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

Quote:13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth density planet?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with your present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.
I know then that we might live a 3D life after 2012.

Then, should I have a child after 2012, if I wish for? What about the future of that new born? Is he 3D, 4D, would reproduction be possible and having a child desirable?
(07-30-2010, 06:00 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I know then that we might live a 3D life after 2012.

Then, should I have a child after 2012, if I wish for? What about the future of that new born? Is he 3D, 4D, would reproduction be possible and having a child desirable?

In other matters I might have said wait and see. But having a child is divine and assisted by so many higher beings, including your guides and the child's guide. The spirit that is taking birth knows what it is getting into, it might forget all about it after the birth under the heavy veil.

Also there would be wanderers for the 4th D world too. Those who will come to serve us from higher density into 4th D and make our transition easier into 4D. Some of our roles are for 4D work on 4D earth.

So go for it without hesitation...Angel
There is still four to five hundred years of third density light which will be available for those that are close to fourth density ascension but haven't quite made it, able to work on healing the Mother as a primary role. As such, having a child gives a wonderful opportunity to a spirit. Being there are 6.8 billion incarnate on earth, and more than 3.2 billion waiting for an incarnate experience... have eight children!
(07-30-2010, 03:04 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Being there are 6.8 billion incarnate on earth, and more than 3.2 billion waiting for an incarnate experience...

I understand that the 6.8B figure could come from current population statistics.
Where does the 3.2B figure come from?
(07-30-2010, 03:04 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There is still four to five hundred years of third density light which will be available for those that are close to fourth density ascension but haven't quite made it, able to work on healing the Mother as a primary role. As such, having a child gives a wonderful opportunity to a spirit. Being there are 6.8 billion incarnate on earth, and more than 3.2 billion waiting for an incarnate experience... have eight children!

Hi Peregrinus

Can I ask how you know there are 3.2 billion waiting for an incarnate experience?

edit: oops , looks like questioner already asked!
Other sto channels which I will not mention because that is against forum rules.
P, my impression of the forum rules is that it's entirely OK to briefly mention outside channeled sources, and to indicate how you feel they relate or don't relate to the Law of One teachings from LLR.
In actuality, the number of spirits waiting really doesn't matter, though you must realize by we never come up short, a mind/body with no spirit. If a child is born, there is always a spirit waiting to occupy that physical vehicle.

Truth be told, I don't remember. I review so much daily and retain facts and figures. It's like remembering the Law of One quotes, but not the exact Q/A numbers...
Thanks guys for your kind comments.
I truly feel that inside me.
The potential to raise a newborn being that will help in healing and Earth transformation.

(07-30-2010, 07:43 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2010, 06:00 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I know then that we might live a 3D life after 2012.

In other matters I might have said wait and see. But having a child is divine and assisted by so many higher beings, including your guides and the child's guide. The spirit that is taking birth knows what it is getting into, it might forget all about it after the birth under the heavy veil.

Also there would be wanderers for the 4th D world too. Those who will come to serve us from higher density into 4th D and make our transition easier into 4D. Some of our roles are for 4D work on 4D earth.

So go for it without hesitation...Angel
(05-04-2010, 06:43 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Will we die? Quite possibly. Do we have to die? Possibly not. here is another channelled source - The Hosts of Heaven - who speak of 4D+ as Terra.

Thank you for mentioning the "Hosts of Heaven". I had never heard of them before and the site is quite interesting. For a while now I've been struggling with the 4th density vs 5th dimension difference between different channeled sources that resonate with me. Their explanation made a lot of sense. I'm reading their "Messages" now.

L & L Heart
In order to ascend one must certainly die. To think of taking this heavy chemical laden body to a higher realm is like trying to get a car to fly. It just isn't going to happen (unless you push it off a cliff, and that really doesn't qualify).

Dying isn't a big deal anyway though. Statistics prove 100% of all people die... Do not fear death; it is only a transition. Does one fear getting a new car, or look forward to it? Those that ascend get the latest shiny new model with so many wonderful features these current physical vehicles just don't have!
what does 'electrically charged' in regard to a 4d body mean ?
Quote:Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Death, along with many other terms in our culture, is engulfed with thick dogma and superstition, and hence approached with a fear-based perspective.

You only need consider funerals to illustrate this; much mourning of personal loss, all dressed in black, a bleak atmosphere. Death should be considered a time of celebration; a re-birth.

Ram Dass calls physical death a spiritual birthing. A wonderful perspective. Part of the evolutionary transition; a waking from a dream.
Pages: 1 2