Bring4th

Full Version: [split] Thoth Tablets and Ra Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-01-2015, 07:46 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:35 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say we all are the center of infinity.

I like thinking about infinity. It's mind expanding. Polarity...not so much. Lol.

Maybe the reason polarity is such a blah topic is because we don't really have that much control over it. And there I go...derailing a thread.

Polarity is self-defeating. If I serve, it's to increase my STO polarity, which is STS by nature. I find it difficult to serve in a way that's true service.

I don't even know why Ra put so much emphasis on polarity. I guess because he was asked so much about it. But polarity is one of those concepts that runs the risk of feeling like it's forced. If it's an unconscious bias then it's really just a niche topic.

I would say the work group came to earth to be of service to others so it was their way to awaken to their self-given purpose. Ra was an answer to call.

To explore the LOO, I'd recommend the Thoth tablets over the Ra material.
(06-01-2015, 07:56 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:35 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I like thinking about infinity. It's mind expanding. Polarity...not so much. Lol.

Maybe the reason polarity is such a blah topic is because we don't really have that much control over it. And there I go...derailing a thread.

Polarity is self-defeating. If I serve, it's to increase my STO polarity, which is STS by nature. I find it difficult to serve in a way that's true service.

I don't even know why Ra put so much emphasis on polarity. I guess because he was asked so much about it. But polarity is one of those concepts that runs the risk of feeling like it's forced. If it's an unconscious bias then it's really just a niche topic.

I would say the work group came to earth to be of service to others so it was their way to awaken to their self-given purpose. Ra was an answer to call.

I'd like to read that eventually.
(06-01-2015, 08:03 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:38 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the reason polarity is such a blah topic is because we don't really have that much control over it. And there I go...derailing a thread.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
(06-01-2015, 08:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 08:03 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Polarity is self-defeating. If I serve, it's to increase my STO polarity, which is STS by nature. I find it difficult to serve in a way that's true service.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Have you read them, Gemini?
The first 4 tablets I have. I like the Ra material better. I learn nothing new from the tablets really.
Nothing I can apply.
(06-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The first 4 tablets I have. I like the Ra material better. I learn nothing new from the tablets really.
Nothing I can apply.

I just read all 13 right now and I can't say that I learned anything either. What is it that you like about them, Minyatur? Is it the poetic language? I also find the Ra material of much higher quality.
(06-01-2015, 09:42 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 09:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The first 4 tablets I have. I like the Ra material better. I learn nothing new from the tablets really.
Nothing I can apply.

I just read all 13 right now and I can't say that I learned anything either. What is it that you like about them, Minyatur? Is it the poetic language? I also find the Ra material of much higher quality.

Well I liked The Key to Above and Bellow most as for an explanation of the Order of Creation.
I read them slowly while talking a lot about the concepts with a friend and I wasn't as much awake as I am now. There are still some points I should review.

I should also finish the Ra material, I was first digging it insanely fast and when I took a break I never got back to it.
(06-01-2015, 09:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 09:42 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
Nothing I can apply.

Well I liked The Key to Above and Bellow most as for an explanation of the Order of Creation.

Yeah, I guess that part is interesting. But I just found that the LOO material was completely practical. At least, as practical as a spiritual text could be. It was also written in clear and modern terms. I always go back to the Ra material. I got into the Cassiopaean material for a while, but I eventually just found it to be an adulterated form of the the Ra material.
Actually the Thoth Tablets mostly gave me a strong rememberance feeling, so maybe that's why I preferred them.
(06-01-2015, 10:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the Thoth Tablets mostly gave me a strong rememberance feeling, so maybe that's why I preferred them.

What do you resonate to more, the Thoth tablets or the LOO material?
(06-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2015, 10:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the Thoth Tablets mostly gave me a strong rememberance feeling, so maybe that's why I preferred them.

What do you resonate to more, the Thoth tablets or the LOO material?

I did resonate more with the Thoth tablets but maybe I would resonate even more with the later portion of the Ra material. I am reticent to awaken so maybe that's why I unconsciously avoided it. My break was initially supposed to last a day or two and then I went into the Thoth tablets and never came back to the Ra material.