Bring4th

Full Version: "Plasma Tubes In the Sky"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zachary

"AN AUSTRALIAN scientist has discovered that giant, invisible, moving plasma tubes fill the skies above Earth."

http://www.news.com.au/technology/scienc...7379756018

"Ms Loi said the drifting plasma tubes could distort astronomical data, especially satellite-based navigation systems. It may also mean we need to re-evaluate our thinking about how galaxies, stars and clouds of gas behave and what they look like."

What do you guys think?
Sometimes I wonder if there aren't New Things being created almost constantly.

If our searching doesn't somehow bring some process online to give is new stuff to find.

haha keeps us from discovering Everything.

Doesn't Ra talk about Mysteries as impetus for Growth?

I love this stuff....
tubes! huh! wut r they good for?
Great share.
Is that what i see then?
Pfft, she needed to make it 'scientifically interesting' before they'd accept it as real.

Typical. -Sigh-
Looks like it is directly related to our magnetic field. Not sure what to make of it other than that. I will definitely monitor any news coming out about this on spaceweather.com ; I'm sure it will show up there if it causes enough of a stir.
Thank You, Dear Zachary, Great Share.

Now, imagine what would “Scientific World” do, if they would “discover” time/space / Framework 2. “Utmost Reluctant” would be an understatement Tongue

All I have Best in me for You