Bring4th

Full Version: Enki = Adonai ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted. Sadly I found my answer about this question, and you might not like it... so better just erase this question and leave Sad 
The meaning of Adonai according to L/L Research Confederation sources seems to differ from your own understanding of the word. There is a thread about it here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2227

Cyclops had a great post about it, writing:

Some questions were asked about this.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 1, 1990
Quote:K: I have a brief one. Could you please give me as exact a transliteration as possible of “Adonai vasu borragus,” and what the origins are of those words?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. These closing exaltations are from a language which some upon your planet know of as Solex Mal. These words …

We pause.

(Pause)

We apologize, there was a disturbance with this instrument. These words are those which offer a thanksgiving to the crystal pure light within each being that has called for the presence of the contact speaking through an instrument. “The lord of the light” is one literal translation of the “adonai.” The “vasu” and “borragus” have meanings that are approximated by “the One who reigns within and forever.” This is seen as the essence of each entity and is felt to be a fitting closing for messages which are in truth spoken from the One to the One.

Latwii
Sunday Meditation April 21, 1985
Quote:N: Yes, I have a number of questions, but I’ve often been wondering, what language “Adonai vasu borragus,” or the terminating words that Hatonn and you, Latwii use, what language it is, and what is the interpretation of it, besides “God.” I’m sure Adonai is God or the Creator.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. The words of which you speak are words which are taken from what has been called by some upon your planet a solar language, that known as the Solex Mal. These words are those which fellow seekers might leave other seekers, expressing those concepts which each seeks within its life, that is, the one Creator, the love and the light of that one Creator, and the unity which binds all as One. The words may be taken to mean in general, “In the name of the One, Its love and Its light, we leave you, we salute and we are with you.”

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: Yes. Thank you very much for that definition. Was the word, “Adonoi” or “Adonai” channeled to the Hebrews as that of the Lord God the Creator?

I am aware of your query, my brother. There have been various cultures upon your planet in your past, as you call it, who have received various, shall we say, words of power in response to their call, shall we say. These vibrations which compose the Hebrew language and the vibrations which compose the Sanskrit language are those vibrations which are quite close in many instances to a more pure and less distorted expression of the concepts of unity of love and of light and these languages, as do others in a lesser degree, contain what may be seen as mathematical relationships that embody certain key concepts within the evolutionary process.

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: Well, then, thank you very much. But, the word “Adonai,” then, is many, many eons or multiple centuries older than we have any interpretation or I have any interpretation of, is that correct?

I am Latwii, and this is quite correct, my brother, for this particular language was, shall we say, given upon your planet within the Hebrew race by those which answered the call of this race, therefore the language is from a source other than your own planetary influence.

And here are a couple of Ra's responses about the "Anak," which I think have been related to the Annunaki:

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?
Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?
Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Hope this helps clear things up!

Zachary

My understanding at the moment (which is very limited regarding this subject), is that Enki is an old name for Lucifer... and by old I mean...Sumerian days. Another name being Ea which I believe was used in Egypt.
The way you describe it Firefly, it does seem like the concept of Lucifer.
I don't think everyone in Sumer was a negative ET. I think that's a misunderstanding going around. I get the idea that after the age of Atlantis (not just the fall of the island but the global civilization) civilization was restarted by some of the positive survivors with help of positive ETS or the confederation. Ra said that one of the areas the survivor group went to was the Mountains of Turkey which is were we see the oldest traces of civilization now at gobekli tepe. Its fairly close to the middle east of Iran/Iraq which was the land of Sumer, so it makes sense to me that they would have went there from Turkey.

The name Adonai is a Jewish word for God. They have many different names, such as Yahweh, Elohim, Yah/Jah etc. Each represents a different aspect of the monotheistic or Abrahamic God.

I think that negative Ets or the Orion group probably came in a little later on and posed as Gods or acted as if they were the positive gods. Kinda like Star Gate ? haha
Well, the word itself almost always seems to mean "Lord" or "Master", even in the L/L suggestion it says literally "the lord of light", so either way it seems to represent the same thing.

Now considering why a being would be titled or called as such is another matter entirely.