Bring4th

Full Version: As to Yahwvé´s "mistake"... some points ot view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted.
There are also those who did not have good intentions for the human race and they also need to be loved, understood and accepted.

Good post!
Profound insight, Firefly Dancer! Thanks for sharing!
(06-03-2015, 03:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]There are also those who did not have good intentions for the human race and they also need to be loved, understood and accepted.

Good post!

Avoid or ignore them, otherwise the catalyst can cause uncontrollable situations. Love is not the only important thing, we 3th density beings also need wisdom.
(06-03-2015, 06:52 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2015, 03:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]There are also those who did not have good intentions for the human race and they also need to be loved, understood and accepted.

Good post!

Avoid or ignore them, otherwise the catalyst can cause uncontrollable situations. Love is not the only important thing, we 3th density beings also need wisdom.

I meant it more in the sense as to acknowledge their existence as other-selves, not necessarily to interact with them.

By other-self I mean that they are you that went through a different path and as such are not unlike you. As such that they do not need to be ressented if Love is what is wished to be explored.
Firefly Dancer, if you're interested in the origins of mankind and the bible, you might find the Book of Enoch interesting.
Glad to see ya interacting more here. You always had good posts on the Facebook study group Smile
External radiating love from another positive self is the last thing what they want. We can only serve the STS beings by not loving them, and simply accepting them as a bunch of ***holes BigSmile .
And the music industry let the humanity to fall in sleep with their "love". I call it unbalanced love because there is very little or no wisdom in their lyrics. Only a very few do have good lyrics.
Thanks for your answers !! Jeremy, I appreciate your comment. I have been in a very intense time to say the least so this is why I did not posted that much on the LOO Facebook group, though I check it from time to time !!

Currently I am trying to match and make my own theory about all the things I have read, along with all the things I sense or feel internally. I am quite surprised to find more and more people receiving information and empowering.

Until recently I guess I have learnt also the balance between love and wisdom. I was always too much love - love - love and even if I like to research, I was still thinking that love was the only important part. Seeing the state of the world right now and what seems to be the years to come until the STS infection starts leaving this planet, I also have learnt that you need wisdom and that you just cannot change everyone or "convert" everyone to STO. You can shed your own light, for those who want to see, that is all. Giving love and light to a heavily STS polarized being, simply will not work and you will loose energy, time and focus on self. Been there, done that, until now I learnt to be wise with my time and energy and stop trying to convert everyone. They have free will and their own path !!

And I think you learn so much unbalanced love everywhere from the templates of society to spiritual teachings and family indocrination. This is slowly changing but it will be faster and better when the STS energies finally release this planet....

Thanks for your replies and comments !! Smile
(06-03-2015, 10:24 PM)Firefly Dancer Wrote: [ -> ]Giving love and light to a heavily STS polarized being, simply will not work and you will loose energy, time and focus on self. Been there, done that, until now I learnt to be wise with my time and energy and stop trying to convert everyone. They have free will and their own path !!

Firefly, forgive me if I misread your post, but it sounds like you may have been forcing love/light on the person in question.  Love/light can only be freely offered, to be accepted or rejected as the recipient wishes, without expectation; if attempts to force or convert are present, then what is being offered is no longer love/light but ego-driven control, which is closer to STS energy.

Love/light accepts people exactly as they are and respects their right to make what we perceive as suboptimal choices.