Bring4th

Full Version: Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone from the area interested in going for a hike and yeah, Law of One stuff. 
I think I'd be cool to talk to someone in person using LOO concepts.
(06-04-2015, 12:39 AM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone from the area interested in going for a hike and yeah, Law of One stuff. 
I think I'd be cool to talk to someone in person using LOO concepts.

A weird dream about this thread woke me up.

Something about visiting densities through meditation, or work in consciousness, or the thread itself, this making someone or something upset and some users telling me I should not do it, me replying I don't care I'm here with an open heart. I was like sitting in a building's second floor on a computer, I look through the window and this upset entity or party was there, but I couldn't see or tell what it was except for a flash of light, like done with a lantern but really bright and a feeling accompanied with it, best described as fear, this woke me up. 

There's a thunderstorm out there, not sure if it was going on before or during the dream.

Weird.
I am in the Chicago area. Interested in meeting others that share LOO appreciation.
Hello, Are you still in Chicago and interested?

Mike in Lincoln Park