Bring4th

Full Version: This message brought to you by, why would anyone ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Call me Bourbon Betty, or, "why would a male ever breast feed." or "one winged angel".

Angel

Now, that being said, *makes a cozy little place for itself by the fire*

*puts on translator mode, the rest is for my new audience that I picked up while outside, you guys all know who i am anyway.*

Also known as "you really don't know how breasts work do you, my eyes are up here, how about you stop drawing shapes on my cans"™

My current location is Eve Online system of Aunia organizing a title bout for the ownership of a structure that "Just suddenly"™ showed up after someone "just suddenly"™ renamed someone.

Now, these structures have been auto-order dismantled by people, you know, like the immune system does to viruses n such, and I have a feeling this particular structure has a particular need for someone in particular to be "calibratingly quiet" to gather rent.

That is, An area where everyone can gather without harrasment from the its legal owner, or, one might say, the unconcious opposite imperium of an empire or some such?.

So, what we are holding here, is a title match for the Eve online rights to hold the system that I just visited consisting of the two mirrors and their inhabitants that are not aware that they show up in my property tab as "drifters and such."

Now, I tax this area "anything you guys want to give" in exchange for " rights of ownership" in exchange for "not being able to tax again in any way shape or form for 15 years but being able to persecute" that is, I offer this drifter station to "pay all parking fine related taxes and thus no longer show up in Physical World becuase they have a Drifter Car.

If there is nothing more I open my Eve Account for the right to dismantle this specific wormhole via the specific "mongol match" as the saying goes.

As in, all those who feel they have wronged themselves against all those who feel they have not wronged themselves if I entirely support the case and remain here while doing so.

As in my estimate the drifter station itself behaves like it is my daughter and I am its mother so I now auction the School and Education rights to the best "sports academy" as the saying would go.

This is then correct translation of we are now moving this "situation" from me or those worshipping me as the only source of this situation to, being able to legitimately "get a child" if you are in exchange willing to throw an arbitary amount into the well at this very specific drifter (unauthorized multiple personality complex but seeking station and nation rights in E-Europe bank account as represented by "does anyone really care enough about me little storyline to pay enough to simulate this for real.)

*takes off translator mode*

Don't be alarmed if a new Arlakh suddenly walks in through the door and talks like Karlahkhk and everyone just acts alright with it and then lots of weird things happen.

I don't think there's anything more, my Eve Online account number is pretty well known to people who want to know me anyone paying anything gets " a official blessing for their offical child copy if they pay before 2nd "match" is shown, first match was... famous 3 on 1 match where we tested holographic armour."... So here it is, You know who's official chance to pay inverse child support via a Eve Online boxing match and then rename your "child" and such and such and such.

*starts breathing fire in the corner calmly and snoring in a frog/human/dragon hybrid form.*
You remind me of a certain someone Angel
omg there's 2 of them.
Is this Cyan?