Bring4th

Full Version: Previously Hidden Bodily Feature Discovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what to make of this, as the article only mentions tests being done on mice, but interesting nonetheless.

link

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist. That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer's disease to multiple sclerosis."
Whoops..meant to put this in the Science thread.
(06-05-2015, 08:19 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Whoops..meant to put this in the Science thread.

Done!
Fascinating.

Especially in light of some other interesting "discoveries".

Zachary's Plasma Tubes in the Sky thread:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11010

And here's one I ran into about a year ago.
Newly "discovered" bacteria that lives by ingesting electrons directly.:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25...XLlkf41gcx

Soooo..... We're transitioning from 3D to 4D, huh?

What if some of these things aren't just now being "discovered"?
Maybe they didn't even EXIST until recently.
What if they are Brand New Manifestations?

Things that are evolving and being Created before our very eyes as Earth transitions?

What will be YOUR contribution? Smile
Too bad they had to dissect live mice to discover this.
I wonder how many truly understand the implications of this. In the realm of Medicine, this is truly ground breaking. This is direct corroboration that the brain can have a direct result over the well being of the body. In a more psychological or even spiritual aspect, ones mental well being can have a direct result on the health of the body which lends credence to the concept that one is not only in control of their health via their state of mind but that one can actually heal ones self by thinking it just like Ra mentions.

I believe this is how those unsettled catalysts end up causing negative physical ailments. The Mind has yet to grasp a situation which then causes mental struggle which in turn manifests into physical ailments. I mean, this is really really awesome to find

Oh and it doesn't matter that it was found in mice only. All mammals have the same basic biological anatomy hence the reason they use mice for study.
(06-06-2015, 08:49 AM)Berilac Sandydowns Wrote: [ -> ]Things that are evolving and being Created before our very eyes as Earth transitions?

Whether or not that is the case here, Ra does say we will continue to evolve, and given the relatively short transition time it's possible we might start noticing some changes.
(06-06-2015, 09:46 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad they had to dissect live mice to discover this.

Yeah it's something I never like to hear, and I don't know how I feel about the approach in general. You always have to read articles carefully, as "breakthroughs" will frequently only describe results found in mice. There was a headline a few months ago regarding a possible advancement in baldness. Well the observation was that if you pull a hair out in mice, it stimulates follicles around it to grow. But mice are covered in hair which serves a different evolutionary purpose, and would possibly have a different effect on humans. So why sensationalize the findings?

The same thing goes on in various other fields. Sometimes you'll read about a breakthrough in physics, but if you read carefully they'll mention that it's only observed in mathematical models or computer models..so still theory. But I guess we all do this in our approach to life, so whateverrrr!
(06-06-2015, 10:10 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This is direct corroboration that the brain can have a direct result over the well being of the body. In a more psychological or even spiritual aspect,  ones mental well being can have a direct result on the health of the body which lends credence to the concept that one is not only in control of their health via their state of mind but that one can actually heal ones self by thinking it just like Ra mentions.

It does seem like a possibility..pretty great!