Bring4th

Full Version: Telepathy anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I've been wondering a lot about becoming telepathic. I know it's definitely possible in 3D and if anyone's gonna learn, it's people who're awake. Q'uo mentioned some time in the past thirtyish years that anyone on Earth could learn this, but teaching it wouldn't be optimal use of their time (dunno when though, apologies for blind q'uote). Coincidentally, there happens to be a forum full of people that are out of this world! So, first things first. Positing that there is only Unity, there can be no real separation or distance between each other, as we are all one. I think, therefore, that the physical distance between us of this forum will not be a hindering factor in trying to become telepathic.

If anyone has any references or input as to how to even start this process, that would be much appreciated, as I have no idea where to start. If anyone also wants to sort of sign up or volunteer to try some stuff out, that'd be cool too, though I won't have an official roster with a list of rules and demands of you that you be available 24/7 and do my laundry.

Edit: I realized just now that I haven't yet said what I've been trying! Silly me Smile I've tried and am trying to manifest it, have been using affirmations, and trying around the times I meditate to pick up energies around me. Since there's no one in my life that is awake as well, I have no hope as yet to be able to try it with another person, hence... you get it. I'm thinking about manifesting a partner with similar interests, though I'm not sure I will or not since one of my main lessons in this life has been dealing with being largely alone (though I'm not lonely, I think...)

Love and Light all~
I "knew" you were going to post this, LOL. Just kidding. Tongue

Here is one method.
Energy-wise to do this...
Get a mental image of the recipiant, (does not matter if it is accurate or not).
Surround yourself in an egg of white light.
Then draw energy in & out through a vortex in your crown chakra, (include the color purple and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
Then add drawing energy in & out through a vortex in your heart chakra, (include the color green and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
The add drawing energy in & out through a vortex in your third eye chakra, (include the color royal blue and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
Now you should have three vortexes spinning from the center of your being from each locations specified.

Now comes the tricky part.
While all 3 vortexes are flowing in and out, spinning in harmony with the slow breath of your being and soul, all with different fractures/symbols inside each of them, slowly extend the crown chakra. If you want to, direct energy from your two palms in your hands to help direct with a very gentle push/force. Keep extending more and more until you connect it to the recipient. Connect from your chakra to theirs. After you connected, (you "will know" when it connects), do the same with the heart chakra. Finally do the third eye chakra the same way. Energy-wise you are connected and can share energy, and thought patterns, (healing or other types). You can also assist the recipient in receiving emotions as well, as you vibrate in harmony together as one continuity.
The following was a 1 way flow.
If both of you do this, you can share thought patterns as if you were talking a foot away from each other.
(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Then draw energy in & out through a vortex in your crown chakra, (include the color purple and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
Then add drawing energy in & out through a vortex in your heart chakra, (include the color green and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
The add drawing energy in & out through a vortex in your third eye chakra, (include the color royal blue and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).

Where do the vortexes come from and go to (ie, direction)? Do they go forwards and back, or come from below and extend upwards? Or something else?

(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Now you should have three vortexes spinning from the center of your being from each locations specified.

I think this may be a grammar mistake, and I normally ignore stuff like that, but I think I need clarification on this part for it to make sense to me. Thanks!

(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Now comes the tricky part. While all 3 vortexes are flowing in and out, spinning in harmony with the slow breath of your being and soul, all with different fractures/symbols inside each of them, slowly extend the crown chakra. If you want to, direct energy from your two palms in your hands to help direct with a very gentle push/force. Keep extending more and more until you connect it to the recipient. Connect from your chakra to theirs. After you connected, (you "will know" when it connects), do the same with the heart chakra. Finally do the third eye chakra the same way.

Regarding the emboldened portion, wat? Lol

For the italicized part, do you mean extend the reach of the vortex or...?

And finally, on the italicized portion, could you explain this further please? What exactly connects them? Is it a direct connection of my chakras and the recipients? I suppose this answer may have some overlap with the italics part...
(04-11-2010, 08:55 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about manifesting a partner with similar interests, though I'm not sure I will or not since one of my main lessons in this life has been dealing with being largely alone (though I'm not lonely, I think...)

Love and Light all~

I have been alone and an outcast my whole life. Almost always felt like for some reason I deserved it. Some how or another, one that is absolutely perfect has fallen on my lap. And in keeping with my desire for delayed gratification, I cannot have her for a goodly period yet. Almost a year and a half. Our families have issues. You will find that actually accepting that its there and its real is the hardest part. That someone really loves you and wants to be there for you. That you share so much.

I didn't even try man, she just came out of the sky like a fallen angel, and literally sat on my lap. She said "Hi, you look like you need a friend..." Now its "I love you, and I'm here."

It has been, maybe, 2 months. I sometimes need to slap myself to keep from questioning whether its really happening. My friend, if love can fall from the sky and into my lap, you will be just fine. She really loves me....

Keep me updated on your experiment, I do not have time for it, but I am intrested, and maybe in the future I can help.

L/L
Of course Smile Bestest luck in the universe for your relationship Smile
(04-11-2010, 11:12 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Of course Smile Bestest luck in the universe for your relationship Smile

I somehow do not think we are going to need any luck my friend. We are not even trying and it is beautiful. We are the best things to ever happen to each other Smile. She is my better half Tongue Thank you

L/L
Here's perhaps a useful exercise or technique that one can use..

Latwii Sunday Meditation February 18, 1979
Quote:We suggest to you that one good exercise in achieving rapport with your fellow human beings is to gently place yourself face-to-face with them and look at them for a period of time. Most of your beings cannot do this, for it reveals too much of their true identity. However, there is a very loving link between those who can gaze upon each other for a period of time. This may help you to develop in compassion with your brothers and thus encourage that which you seek in telepathy.

You must realize that those of your planet have very poorly tuned receivers. They are not too bad at sending, but they are terrible at receiving. Therefore, to encourage yourself in receiving, it is necessary to become very relaxed, very receptive, and very trusting. This is sometimes difficult. Therefore, the gazing of eyes is a good exercise in receiving.

A small excerpt on telepathy which might be interesting.
Hatonn Thursday Meditation March 28, 1974
Quote:This instrument has been able, as have been others, to become aware of our thoughts as we direct them to him. This is the normal way of communicating. The method used by the people of your planet is not at all normal. The Tower of Babel referred to in your Bible refers to the loss of ability of the people at that time to communicate with each other, using what you call telepathy. Telepathy is the normal technique for communication. It is simply that it is necessary to be in tune with the intended expression of love that created this universe to be able to use what you would call telepathy as it was intended.

It is possible through meditation to totally reduce the illusion that you now experience that creates the separation—an illusory separation—to what it actually is—a total illusion. We have been continuing to speak to you about meditation. We have spoken to you many times about reality and about love and about understanding. And yet, you do not seem to be able to overcome the illusion. The illusion is extremely strong. It appears as if it [is] strong to you at this time. However, the illusion to us is of no consequence. We appear to you at many times as the illusion rather than the illusion which causes your separation from your brothers on your planet. The truth, of course, is the reverse. We are reality.
Nice quotes as always, Cyclops. I suppose more frequent meditation is on my schedule now!
I've been experiencing a lot of unconscious telepathy lately with my girlfriend and some with my parents, but as said, it has always been when i have not "tried" to at all. I think that in a way, there is some kind of pool of thoughts somewhere that we can all connect to, and unconsciously receive information. The latest example was when my dad told me about a book that made humankind kind of wake up to the fact that we are hurting our environment back in the 50's-60's, Silent Spring by Rachel Carson. I instantly knew that this would be a good book to read. A week later i was wondering what the name and author of that book was that my dad told me about, but i had faith in that the information would come to me shortly. I took a shower and when i got to my computer my dad had written in the skype chat "Oh by the way, that book i told you about was Silent Spring by Rachel Carson, in case you forgot!". I called him and we laughed at the the telepathy (he doesn't yet believe in all these things but he's starting to wake up).

But conscious telepathy would be a very handy tool. I have complete faith in that i will learn this when it is needed though.

Love & Light!

fairyfarmgirl

Telepathy is a natural ability of awareness. It is a gift that is within us all. As we shift into greater awareness the ability to see and use telepathy becomes a natural condition of a more expanded aware state.

fairyfarmgirl
Well said fairyfarmgirl.
I would care to expand a little.
Please obey the etiquette of telepathic contact when learning this ability.
To give just a brief outline:

Announce your self with greetings in the name of our Infinite Creator
Identify yourself with your fullest expression of light.
Remember you are a beacon of light, bring a message of joy and wonder when you connect.
Thank your Creator for allowing this 'miracle'.

Love & Light
(04-12-2010, 08:16 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Telepathy is a natural ability of awareness. It is a gift that is within us all. As we shift into greater awareness the ability to see and use telepathy becomes a natural condition of a more expanded aware state.

Precisely, being ahead of the curve just means realizing that most of your thoughts aren't yours to begin with. The essential step in realizing your telepathic potential is by realizing that thoughts aren't inside your head to begin with.

Mind to mind communication is a misnomer. I've been a natural empath most of my life, and while this doesn't mean I can read thoughts, it means I sometimes get frighteningly close.

It's not like talking, it's more like knowing what the other is thinking. It's not verbal, it's more like sharing the content of the mind.

Oh and Airwaves.... Grab that girl! *shakes you by your shoulders* I'm very happy to hear about your fortune but... Family issues? Excuses? Heck, someone needs to bring the families together. Might as well be the two of you... Of course I don't know your situation. But if I can balance keeping a young relationship growing with an ex still living with me then you can do this.
I have had, "thoughts" some times, that I know have not come from me.

Sometimes, when a friend of mine goes to call me, I start to think about her very soon before she calls. This has happened enough to make me want to call her if I don't hear from after a while, and then she says she was thinking of me recently when I do.

I am sometimes given answers sometimes, I want to know something, and it will come to me in a flash, many times at night. Or, synchronicity happens, and I find something or information in order that it is needed. I will read about something on my own, and then see something that goes into it deeper. Or, I will see the same thing across two different forms of media. For example, I will find something on the internet unique and fascinating, then I will watch something on TV later and I will be like, "Wow!, I just read about that."

My family has this too, when my grandma was sick, or something wrong with someone in my family, the rest will know. This is particularly strong with my aunts and uncle on my mom's side.

I am not sure I am up to Telepathy yet, I need to learn how to quiet my mind first. (which is also interesting this came up, because two things that keep standing out to me right now are meditation and intention.)

fairyfarmgirl

The Mind is a River that we can choose to drink from or not to drink from. Our Thoughts are not ours Ancient man had the same thoughts that we have... only the setting has changed. So when thoughts flow through your awareness you can choose whether to dip in and drink or not... and if you find you have dipped into the river-- you can pour the thought back into the river of the mind without drinking it.

Your Brain is simply an interface with the Mind River... it is not the mind. It is truly our Awarenes or /Lovethat is who we are.-- That All of CREATION is...

fairyfarmgirl
(04-12-2010, 11:50 AM)Quade Wrote: [ -> ][Describes experiences with telepathy]
And then Smile
Quote:I am not sure I am up to Telepathy yet,
Me thinks maybe you've bought into the Hollywood idea, of a mental telephone call? I never experienced that or even heard people that I trust to have authentic experiences describe it as such.

Because to me it seems like you're already experiencing it.

Quieting the mind helps, because it makes it easier to see what is what. A noisy mind can inject thoughts that you mistake for telepathy. Or overlook the subtle changes. But it's not an absolute necessity. Knowing your mind, knowing what comes up, when and why naturally and is your own flow makes it easier to know where thoughts come from. Don't demand the mind of a saint of yourself. Any little step brings telepathy further in range. And since you're already experiencing it naturally. Maybe you just need us to point out you're already doing it. And have some experiences with this thought in mind.

For me it's not spectacular, It's mostly knowing the "emotional vibe" of certain thoughts and knowing the person's patterns a bit. I've had very strong moments for example where I was with someone who was working through issues. We had been silently sitting for about 10 minutes while he was processing what we had spoken about. And I felt his vibe change, I knew the associated thoughts and what he was thinking about. So I warned him that he was doing it right then in his mind. And he laughed and asked if I had been listening the whole time. That just looked spectacular.
I have a friend. Someone I have known via the web for several years. He was always extremely interested in telepathy. He is a good man…older gentleman. He felt called to start a website to teach/learn or try to connect with those were also interested. Now…after 3 years, the website is filled with interested people. Not surprisingly..90% of them are young people.

http://www.telepathyacademy.com/

If anyone is interested

Richard

Brittany

I would say one of the first steps in successful telepathy is realizing that it doesn’t really involve hearing what someone is thinking, word-for-word in your head. At least for me it doesn’t. I suppose my being an empath may contribute to how I “read“ people, but I tend to just *feel* what someone is thinking without hearing it. The entire concept is already there, I already understand it, and the need for translating the feelings into words becomes obsolete. This is very similar to what happens in light trance channeling. All of the Q’uo channelings are done through telepathy. I have personally channeled Q’uo on several occasions, and very rarely do I get actual sentences. In fact, my channeling skills are somewhat rough because I often get overwhelmed at the enormity of the concepts presented. So, in my personal experience at least, pay attention more to what your are feeling than hearing.

I would advise caution in trying to be telepathic with everyone you meet. There’s a lot of stuff in people’s heads you very likely do not want to know, so if you want to practice it I would recommend doing it with people you are very comfortable around and whom you trust (not to mention that it‘s rude to randomly peruse people‘s thoughts without asking). Remember, if a true telepathic connection is established, they’ll possibly read you as easy as you read them, and it’s good to have your “thoughts in order” so-to-speak.

I see the day when we’re all able to just drop these cumbersome words and start communicating for real (global shift, anyone?), but as of right now I would sort of agree with Q’uo that it isn’t the most important thing to be mastering, as once you’ve graduated that sort of thing should be easy. Still, I see no harm in developing it- for many people it comes naturally. My main advice would just be to be selective. While still in this density, I strongly believe that there are some thoughts that are better left hidden.
(04-12-2010, 01:52 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2010, 11:50 AM)Quade Wrote: [ -> ][Describes experiences with telepathy]
And then Smile
Quote:I am not sure I am up to Telepathy yet,
Me thinks maybe you've bought into the Hollywood idea, of a mental telephone call? I never experienced that or even heard people that I trust to have authentic experiences describe it as such.

Because to me it seems like you're already experiencing it.

BigSmile Point well taken.

fairyfarmgirl

Telepathy is very different from riding the river of the mind... very very different. The mind is always on. It is automatic. It is really not your mind or my mind... but a stream of mind... it is the same mind that was present in the time of ancient man... it is automatic this mind river.

Telepathy is connecting your awareness to the awareness of another which is really your awareness--- for all is One Awareness... LOL

Have a Deeksha Blessing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uv-FPQ-m...r_embedded
I have always had very mild abilities of a sort that I guess you may classify as "telepathic". It is more of an intuitive kind of ability rather than telepathy in the sense that I know the word. For instance, I can usually always tell what other people are thinking if they don't say something that is on their mind. I suppose a lot of people have this ability and it may just be that I am observant enough to pick up on subtle clues. Who knows.

But there is one thing that is beyond simple intuitive knowledge. I have deja vu very regularly. I am in a situation, and as it unfolds, I have a memory of the exact situation in my mind from a dream. I remember the exact words, the exact perspective of my line of sight, everything. This probably happens to me maybe once a week, and it isn't about things are important or anything. It just happens randomly in everyday situations. I have decided that I am going to try to pay more attention to these feelings and see if I can predict the situation right before it unfolds. I have a skeptical mind naturally, so its a little hard for me to buy into these occurrences as being legit. I feel that there is always the possibility that deja vu is just a chemical fluctuation in my brain that brings on a feeling that is similar to the feeling of remembering a past event. So, I feel that if I can predict the situation as its unfolding, then maybe I can finally show myself that it is more than just a weird 5 second brain malfunction haha.
(04-12-2010, 10:32 PM)colorado Wrote: [ -> ]I have always had very mild abilities of a sort that I guess you may classify as "telepathic". It is more of an intuitive kind of ability rather than telepathy in the sense that I know the word. For instance, I can usually always tell what other people are thinking if they don't say something that is on their mind. I suppose a lot of people have this ability and it may just be that I am observant enough to pick up on subtle clues. Who knows.

But there is one thing that is beyond simple intuitive knowledge. I have deja vu very regularly. I am in a situation, and as it unfolds, I have a memory of the exact situation in my mind from a dream. I remember the exact words, the exact perspective of my line of sight, everything. This probably happens to me maybe once a week, and it isn't about things are are important or anything. It just happens randomly in everyday situations. I have decided that I am going to try to pay more attention to these feelings and see if I can predict the situation right before it unfolds. I have a skeptical mind naturally, so its a little hard for me to buy into these occurrences as being legit. I feel that there is always the possibility that deja vu is just a chemical fluctuation in my brain that brings on a feeling that is similar to the feeling of remembering a past event. So, I feel that if I can predict the situation as its unfolding, than maybe I can finally show myself that it is more than just a weird 5 second brain malfunction haha.

I can relate to this very well friend. Mine is more empathy based and happens so much that I shall not have much adjusting to do in the higher densities. Deja vu also happens to me quite often, I could say 3-4 times a week. I only see it coming about half the time, distractions occur. I don't question or try to predict or control my abilities. It is just to much trouble for me at the moment to worry about it. Everything will be as it should be. Everything is perfect.

As far as telepathy goes, I am sure its there, and I have it with my brother on a fairly regular basis still, but I am not going to peruse it until the rest of my life is in order. Like Odd Thomas, I just need my stormy and a simple life.

L/L
Telepathic abilities start to develop with the use of empathy. An entity who utilises compassion as the tool it is will start to view his 'world' in a more global or unified way. This realisation of oneness is the spark or catalyst for more advanced work.
Because you no longer see 'others' as being seperate your perception of vibrations you chose in the past to exclude become 'visible'. You literally see the Creator and the oneness (unity) in all.
As beings of Light/Love we all vibrate at a certain and uniquely individual rate thus allowing identity. By embracing unity you are opening up, not only to yourself but to the entire creation.
Due to the Law of Reciprocation and Divine Law you are granted, step by step, a corrisponding expansion of awareness on the path to becoming a fully conscious member of the Galactic Community.

Think of empathy as being the precursor to telepathy. As the upper chakras open the corresponding abilities will be released. Green ray - compasssion / empathy, Blue Ray - communication / telepathy. Violet ray - remote viewing / time travel. Indigo ray - manifestation / full consciousness.

The energy centers must be 'worked on' from red through to indigo. Work on the higher chakras only develops as one learns to open the heart and green ray center.

The 'school' of energy work that has been made available to me uses compassion as the key to opening the heart. There are several rituals you can perform to help in the process.

What do you understand by the following?

Calling on the higher self.
Developing the magical personlity.

Love & Light
From my personal experience, which of course, is unique to myself, moments of telepathy stem from two keys things.

Firstly, appreciation of All-That-Is. Seeing other Selves as the Creator, and appreciating their beauty and uniqueness. Gratitude and love for the unity of this universe.

Secondly, a still mind. I think ESP is activated in the lower branches of the tree mind, so practising mindfulness is essential. Being in the moment is another analogy for this type of mind. If the monkey mind - the ego - is chattering constantly, your higher perception is muffled.

An example from personal experience: my partner - with an incredulous voice - asked me "Guess what I had to do today!??", I had a quiet mind and made no effort to guess, and instead listened with my Being. "A jigsaw", I said, which appeared in my mind from no-where. Needless to say she couldn't believe it. The fact she was visualising it herself quite strongly was a big factor.

This has happened quite a few times, once even hearing her finish a sentence in my head, in the exact same tone and volume as when out loud - except her lips didn't move, and I wasn't actually meant to hear what she said, so when I quizzed her on it, she was rather surprised :¬)

It can happen when you make a deep eye contact with someone. Look at not the physical eyes of the body, but the Spirit. Look deeper with a still mind when you smile at them. Really connect. If they are open, and smile back, you may suddenly get a song, word, or vision pop into your mind. That happened a few hours ago actually, after a 'soul smile' with another young female Self on a bus (from my office window), I started humming a song I'd never actively choose.

As everything in the universe, your personal dedication and beliefs are the key. Use affirmations (and meditate if you're so inclined) on enhancing your ESP abilities (I do it with the intention of being able to connect and help heal and uplift other Selves) to give them a boost. Patience, practice and persistence is very important. Stay playful, avoid becoming attached to the outcome, and have fun with it :¬)

fairyfarmgirl

Simply Divine

namaste

---fairyfarmgirl
I would like to share my experiences with Telepathy. First of all it is real and it is possible. Not just reading thoughts but also transmitting them just like we talk. But in this case the apparatus used is very different and there is virtually no distortion in communication.

I have always been very sensitive to other people's thoughts. I used to notice how my thoughts could change after a certain person walked in the room. Over the years, I have learned to treat 'thoughts' like objects. They are just objects and how they get created is still a mystery to me. But they jump from mind to mind. It was hard for me to figure out if the thoughts in my head were my own. I would be riding with a friend and I would say do you want to drink beer? He would say this is exactly what I was thinking. And then we would argue who thought of it first. Overtime as I have known myself better, it has become easier for me to say if this was my thought or not. I have noticed that when you go to sleep the same thoughts continue and now they start appearing as dreams. I have literally seen a stream of thoughts in awake moment turning into a dream while falling asleep while keeping conscious (body sleeps but consciousness is awake and observing). It has been my sleep time practice for a long time (I believe it is a Sufi practice but can not be sure. I have been just doing it naturally, maybe I was a Sufi in one of my past life Smile )) . I can't do it always. If I am too tired or slept without any notice then I can't see it.

I also had one very profound direct telepathic experience with one of my friend where for several minutes we were only looking into each others' eyes and were able to express thoughts and ideas. For example: I was able to tell him telepathically to remove the coins from his pocket, also to direct him in a physical position and recite a specific mantra. It was very clear and later on we were able to verify the details from each other using the verbal communication. I don't know exactly the process to recreate it though. It was spontaneous. The only remarkable thing about it was that both had a good dose of Marijuana. It was really cool.

I can not quote the source for this but the way to transmit thoughts is through your third eye. You have to keep one single thought in mind and keep repeating it. Once the thought is concentrated then imagine it projecting out of your third eye like a signal going out of the transmitter.

After all this I have to say- but what is the point of all that? It is not an indication of spiritual progress. It is a power that can be developed but to what end? Once this physical incarnation is over you can communicate telepathically all you want. The idea is to experience the limitation and express yourself within the limitations and experience that in this 3D incarnation.
(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Then draw energy in & out through a vortex in your crown chakra, (include the color purple and allow it to get more and more intense in hue).
(04-11-2010, 10:16 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Where do the vortexes come from and go to (ie, direction)? Do they go forwards and back, or come from below and extend upwards? Or something else?

(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Now you should have three vortexes spinning from the center of your being from each locations specified.
(04-11-2010, 10:16 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I think this may be a grammar mistake, and I normally ignore stuff like that, but I think I need clarification on this part for it to make sense to me. Thanks!

(04-11-2010, 09:35 PM)Sorrun Wrote: [ -> ]Now comes the tricky part. While all 3 vortexes are flowing in and out, spinning in harmony with the slow breath of your being and soul, all with different fractures/symbols inside each of them, slowly extend the crown chakra. If you want to, direct energy from your two palms in your hands to help direct with a very gentle push/force. Keep extending more and more until you connect it to the recipient. Connect from your chakra to theirs. After you connected, (you "will know" when it connects), do the same with the heart chakra. Finally do the third eye chakra the same way.

(04-11-2010, 10:16 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the emboldened portion, wat? Lol
For the italicized part, do you mean extend the reach of the vortex or...?
And finally, on the italicized portion, could you explain this further please? What exactly connects them? Is it a direct connection of my chakras and the recipients? I suppose this answer may have some overlap with the italics part...

I am sorry for the delay in my reply JoshC. I am, at your request replying to your questions. My reply is based on one of ton's of way/methods to your quarry. This way or method is of energy techniques mixed with channeling techniques. I was hesitant to reply, due to karma I am working through regarding others calling me a freak when I talk about this stuff, or especially when I display/demonstrate energy work. I like this place and wanna stick around. If your reading this, please be gentle (crosses fingers).

In reply;
The vortex are already there - if you had a "dead" so-to-speak chakra, you would not be here reading this Wink
So you wanna stimulate & vibrate the vortex - eventually make them multidimensional. The imagery at first goes from 2D to 3D - Kind'a like drawing Reiki Symbols with Universe Channeling techniques.
The vortexes come "from" your being - true self - not the illusion.
In reverse order; from your D3 body's aura, into your 3D body, through an infinite smallness point in the center of your body/energy that makes this you, you, into & through space/time & time/space, back to the Creator.
First flow them form the center point out into your aura field then extend it pushing your aura out like blowing a balloon, then back in to the central point in your body, then deeper through the infinite smallness point in the center of your body, back to the creator. Do that till your aura is very expanded and your chakras are charged up so much they vibrate faster and faster, spinning at the speed where the individual chakra symbols turn from "pieces" of the symbol, merging into the symbol it's self, (like a not put together puzzle magically connecting all the pieces together by its self. This is what I meant by saying "fractures/symbols" - the symbols actually and physically fractured apart, (you allow them to merge back to its original design to a symbol again). At this point you will have more awareness on the chakras/energy's length and width and attributes, rather than your actual physical surroundings of your body. Each "specified location" is meaning the position of the chakras in your physical and astral body, (IE The Third Eye chakra is located in the forehead between the eyes about 1 to 1.5 inch higher). Yes, you eventually connect your chakras, (the 3 I mentioned earlier), to the recipients chakras, making for each chakra/energy center shared between two people. This will connect you and them on a "oneness" level where what you do/think/feel will be experienced by both parties on the level of heart - psychic ability/awareness - higher self. You will be the experience and the experiencer at the same time. Both parties do not have to do this. If you are the only one doing this - keep your karma in check! If it's not on the level of healing or love energy, then get permission first. If in fact you both do this, it can be like "all the fireworks that will ever be shot in the air for the history of fireworks, displaying in you eyeballs", (ok, I admit, that last part was a bit dramatic, lol), - then the nothingness/everything awareness sensation kicks in shared as one with zero separation.

I hope this was of some help.
If I confused you more, I deeply apologize, meant no disrespect and would need to know where you are at in regards to chakra work and energy work to assist you more-so in your quarry.

~peace~
I'll get back to this in a bit, Sorrun. You made my brain hurt :p Probably tomorrow I'll ask for further clarification Wink
Hello JoshC,

You are telepathic, thank you for 'sending' the message for me to jump on this website today.....it has been a long time.......

I can only share my experience in this current life time, there is no where to start you have already begun, you are it now, One, now.......I struggled with this too, but when I spoke to my sister this way my head nearly blew off...............Wonderful

Love Everything xxx