Bring4th

Full Version: Growing weary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else experience a sense of weariness? Its coming up now for about 10 years of studying the Law of One and most of the other major esoteric/occult/metaphysical material which all seem to boil down to the same type of knowledge that Ra gives. I feel i have basically balanced my self out now these days and it feels like just general maintenance at this point of the mind/body/spirit.
I am have realized now for sometime that no amount of esoteric of occult knowledge or discussions , debates will bring about any more discovery beyond the more generalities. The last thing i hadn't really looked into was the western mystery tradition which i have done so over the last year or so, its a fairly interesting area but again the teachings are forever the same as what has been taught in the east and in new age material.

My question is where does one go now? Is it simply just sticking to it? Simply keeping at it? Meditating and seeing the love in the moment. What else is there to do? I could if i wanted to gather more knowledge and say the same type of things over and over again in a more complex way, but whats the point in doing that.

I guess to put it simply i feel like i have seen all the esoteric material out there now, sure you can get more complex or in depth but i don't believe it will make any real difference in experience, its like just putting the speed faster on a treadmill rather than going any where. So what to do now? Where to go now? This is my question. I guess nobody can really answer that, making this post rather meaningless but i thought i should share my views.
Oh silly Matt, is it not obvious?

When we exhaust all options externally, there is but one place left to look.
I think you misunderstand, i have been searching within all of this time.
(06-10-2015, 11:58 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]So what to do now? Where to go now?

The great work?
Have you tried seeking the opposite of what you feel? This always gives me a new refreshing emotional perspective.

Maybe call on infinite strength, Call on a challenge or a distortion or a great change.
How do your upper energy centers feel? If your lower three seem balanced enough it may be a heart blockage of sorts. Also I find it challenging or boring many times to see the love in the moment. Maybe try to see what you do not wish to see?

Zachary

You may or may not resonate with this:

"60.27 Questioner: Only if you deem it to be of importance I would request a comment. If you feel it unimportant we’ll skip it.

Ra: I am Ra. This information is significant to some degree as it bears upon our own mission at this time.

We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness of the, shall we say, system whereby spiritual evolution may be precipitated, then we may only offer that information useful to that particular caller. This is the basic difficulty. Entities receive the basic information about the Original Thought and the means, that is meditation and service to others, whereby this Original Thought may be obtained.

Please note that as Confederation members we are speaking for positively oriented entities. We believe the Orion group has precisely the same difficulty.

Once this basic information is received it is not put into practice in the heart and in the life experience but instead rattles about within the mind complex distortions as would a building block which has lost its place and simply rolls from side to side uselessly, yet still the entity calls. Therefore, the same basic information is repeated. Ultimately the entity decides that it is weary of this repetitive information. However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed."

I experience this to some degree and am realizing that there is not much left to read or study and its coming time for me to really put this into a more disciplined practice. I am finding the most useful tool for true growth is meditation. In meditation you can always go deeper and allow the roots of the mind to become more and more saturated...eventually leading to a crystallization process. Meditation is Inner Silence.

Heres a quote fro Q'uo that I really resonate with:

"It is as the overarching system that rules the system most proximate to the human or physically human experience. If one can envision, as the one known as V was discussing, diving down that cliff of ocean from the relative shallows of the conscious experience into the abyss of infinite awareness, that infinite awareness has a coherence that is full of information that, in its very transmission, is as the Balm of Gilead, that healing energy that can move into a situation within as those healing waters, as that medicament without description heals by its energy alone, not needing rhyme and reason, not needing logic and possibility, not needing the human acceptance; needing, rather, the acceptance of a state of mind that is other than that which your culture understands, or accepts.

So let us end by looking at the silence. For this is the most potent weapon that the warrior of light, as this instrument has called the spiritual warrior, possesses. The silence has been described as that [which] unlocks the door to the room in which the one infinite Creator dwells. It has been described as that which unlocks truth. It has been described as that which enables and ennobles the process of catalysis, chemical reaction, and result: catalyst and experience.

Silence is as the open hand. Come to the Deity empty, empty-handed, empty-minded, empty of all but the thirst and the hunger for the presence of the one infinite Creator, the one original Thought that created all that is. Come empty, for you shall overflow. What concerns you? Come to your heart, and come empty. Come into the sea and dive deeply. Dive for that deep, deep water where truth has been crystallized within your own process, where you can enjoy the company of the angels of the deep that are there to comfort you, hold you, love you, strengthen you, and send you back into the fray.

And when you come back, into that archipelago that is conscious living, know that each island of chaos and confusion and each stretch of lonely ocean between are one with that deep water. Each drop that touches each island of confusion comes from the One and goes back to that same One.

We leave you with the greatest of love and thanks for each of your hero’s journeys. Why are you together this weekend? What have you come to rejoice in? We leave you to each other and we ask you to love each other. Heal each other. Encourage each other. Bear each other’s burdens. And bring each other home."

[font=X, Arial, Calibri, 'Times Roman', serif, X]We are those known to you as Q’uo. We leave you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. Adonai, my friends. Adonai, vasu."
[/font]
Less reading, more action. Get out there and serve :¬)
The thing is you can't really be fully balanced and undistorted because then you wouldn't be doing anything other than finishing your trip back to the central sun.

So we seek our imbalances and dive into them to live them.
Do something else then.
I think i have found the answer , that is not giving a dame any more! haha
(06-10-2015, 12:13 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh silly Matt, is it not obvious?

When we exhaust all options externally, there is but one place left to look.

I was actually going to say the One Infinite Creator.

You need to seek the Source if you've sufficed yourself in all manners external, which I honestly thought you meant in a internal-external configuration, searching outwards and inwards is sometimes the same thing so I differentiate from both with my own option as I did with Polarity.

It's actually helped me immensely.
I think you just need to have more fun with it, play a little.
(06-10-2015, 11:58 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is where does one go now? Is it simply just sticking to it? Simply keeping at it? Meditating and seeing the love in the moment. What else is there to do? I could if i wanted to gather more knowledge and say the same type of things over and over again in a more complex way, but whats the point in doing that.

I think that growing saturated (with spiritually oriented information) would be a more descriptive subject line.

Where to go from here? Turn to the silence.

Educating, illuminating, and conditioning the mind with spiritually enlightened information is helpful, and, I would contend, needed, but true information cannot be articulated; it is contained in the absolute stillness of silence where words do not go.

Silence is the primary place, as it were, to discover the answer to the questions you ask, Matt1. Ultimately, silence brings you into the great answer of your self, of who you really are beyond name and form.

Silence is a white flame of pure reality that burns away the dross of illusion and unreality. Upon dipping into that spring, the philosophy to which your senses have become somewhat numbed and deadened will take on a new spirit, depth, and meaning. The philosophy will be reinvested with life.

And, having discovered your source within, the same source out of which the philosophy arose, your relationship to the information will change. What that relationship will be is yours to know, but I imagine you would look to it with a similar joy of a music lover to music. The music lover doesn't turn to music expecting a savior, or expecting something that will do the work in consciousness for him, or expecting something that will reveal the universe, per se, but rather, the lover of music embraces music as something to enjoy, to uplift and inspire, to reflect beauty, and to be a means of tuning the energies into communion with the Creator.

Discipline and practice. Practice, practice, practice.
To me it seems like you've put much effort into knowing every tool that is at your disposal while not having any use for these tools.
"I can do anything! I just don't want to."
Wow 10 years, congrats. I've been after the Law of One for maybe 5 years.

It used to make me weary, but since they adjusted my meds, I feel fine.

I didn't read your whole thread, so I'll go back and read it and then respond if I need to.
We go Inward now. No need to seek out other esoteric material.
The Universe is Within Us.
Outside is an illusion.
(06-10-2015, 02:17 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think i have found the answer , that is not giving a dame any more! haha

Shawnna

I have come to the conclusion that one can intellectually know everything there is to know and yet, if that knowledge is not integrated fully into one's Being, it is for naught.

That integration can only be found in Silence (I like to call this Sacred Silence).

[Image: mellow.gif]
& when you're not busy sitting there in silence like a knot on a log you could learn about things that don't fall into the category of "esoteric material"...There's so many things to learn.

My SO is constantly flying through books. I feel like there's nothing else he could possibly learn about bc he seems to know it all...& yet he's always finding more books to read.

Here's some of his recent reads:
  • The Iran-Iraq War 1980-1988 (Essential Histories) by Efraim Karsh
  • Inside the Kingdom: Kings, Clerics, Modernists, Terrorists, and the Struggle for Saudi Arabia by Robert Lacey
  • The Early Islamic Conquests (ACLS Humanities E-Book) by Fred McGraw Donner
  • Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky
  • Among the Ruins: Syria Past and Present by Christian Sahner
  • Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
  • ISIS: Inside the Army of Terror by Michael Weiss
  • The Shia Revival: How Conflicts within Islam Will Shape the Future by Vali Nasr
  • A Brief History of the Middle East by Christopher Catherwood
  • Lost to the West: The Forgotten Byzantine Empire That Rescued Western Civilization by Lars Brownworth
  • Persian Fire: The First World Empire and the Battle for the West by Tom Holland
  • Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford
  • The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt by Ian Shaw
  • A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000 - 323 BC, 2nd Edition by Marc Van De Mieroop
  • Mongol Warlords: Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan, Hulegu, Tamerlane by David Nicolle

...or you could just get drunk everyday & hang out in the B4 chatroom all day. Whatever.

:P

Splash

volunteer in a soup kitchen
(06-10-2015, 04:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

That track was refreshingly genius IGW! I like it! BigSmile *tap dances out of this thread while doing jazz hands*
Thanks for all the advice, i think i just need to get back at it and move into the silence.
(06-10-2015, 02:17 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think i have found the answer , that is not giving a dame any more! haha

ah my little mantis, this is y u got drunk.
This is the main sticking point for many spiritualist and new agers me thinks. Knowledge is knowing all, wisdom if being/doing all.

All that arm chair spiritualism is for naught if you aren't applying it in the "real world" . Sure Ra says work upon the self is one of the highest services towards the Creator but there comes a time where one hears the higher calling to go out into the wild and experience it to its fullest while being of service to other selves in any way that one can. The trick to to find your niche. Your angle that allows other selves to see that the world is actually a bit different than they perceive it to be. A little more positive and hopeful. A world where they can shine just as much as they see in you.
I'm very familiar with what you're going through Matt1. Don't let my join date fool ya'. I just turned 57 and have been a Seeker for around 45 years.
One of the first magazines I ever bought was about UFOs and it had articles about Project Blue Book. Until lost in a recent move, I still had a FATE magazine I bought new in 1971.
I could go on and on with the searching I've done.
Seems I was born with that splinter in my mind.
Always looking for that One System that was going to make all the pieces fall into place.
It's been a very long process.
But I believe it was necessary.
So that when I finally found The Truth, I would recognize it and be able to COMMIT to it 100%. Heart and Soul.
I know the dictionary definition of commitment. But I've never actually FELT it. Never trusted any other body of knowledge like I trust the Ra .... template.

So when I recently realized I trusted this information and accepted it as The Truth, committing to it was a small, but huge step.
And since doing that I'm amazed with what is happening. It's like all this stuff I had been trying to piece together all started rushing into place.
Synchronicities. Intense dreams. A feeling of connectedness.
haha even my neighbor's snotty teen daughter gave me a big smile and a wave yesterday.

It WORKS!
Sometimes even to the point of some discomfort when it keeps proving how Real it is.
I fully understand Ra and Q'uo making a point to "carefully" develope.

Faith has incredible power. Way beyond the mere intelectual.
So I'm really excited about what is happening.
Looking forward to Working with this and discovering just what can be done with it. And what it does to me.

Committing has been an extraordinary turning point for me.
I've gone through and continue to come back to those same feelings Matt1. I see this stage as sort of the half-way point, where you begin fine-tuning your interactions with others and serve in a dependable way as Ra says.

The weariness seems to come from a sort of falling out with spirituality..like getting bored with an old love or something. She just doesn't do it for you like she used to. Energy was totally invested in finding answers which is where the joy came from, and now that one feels like they found what they were looking for, that outlet can no longer provide that type of joy of seeking..so now there is a sort of weary calling out of "Now what?" as you say. It's not that one can't see beauty all around or that your spirituality is gone (on the contrary everything should be becoming more and more sacred), it's just that one has exhausted that resource of finding answers.

So I think this is pointing us towards the physical..coming down and finding balance by existing more in the body. Feeling..sensing. What do you feel like doing/creating? I say do that and give back when you can. What is your essence? What is your heart? This is also a type of seeking which creates and has the opportunity to reveal more.

"The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known."
(06-11-2015, 11:24 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This is the main sticking point for many spiritualist and new agers me thinks. Knowledge is knowing all,  wisdom if being/doing all.

All that arm chair spiritualism is for naught if you aren't applying it in the "real world" . Sure Ra says work upon the self is one of the highest services towards the Creator but there comes a time where one hears the higher calling to go out into the wild and experience it to its fullest while being of service to other selves in any way that one can. The trick to to find your niche. Your angle that allows other selves to see that the world is actually a bit different than they perceive it to be. A little more positive and hopeful. A world where they can shine just as much as they see in you.

yes. in other words, watch friends and feed strays.