Bring4th

Full Version: Thinking about a bank loan, out loud here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, apparently according to my country, I have no official work record for anything worth being paid for or even worth allowing a bank loan for.

Thoughts?

I have no personal loans and I have a steady income and a small corporation as *points outward* are all aware.

How should I approach this situation in terms of getting either a paying work, certificate of having had a paying work, or a bank loan? Wink

The standard approach as the bank was kind enough to say, in this situation, is to get a micro loan with a massive interest rate and use that to fool the system into believing you have an income and use that to get a large loan and then immediately pay back the micro loan.

Thoughts, must I now as the next legal recourse to getting a loan, go to the local loan sharks to pawn out my jacket? (edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqLIH2UiPXg this one)

Keep in mind I have "some level of background checks"™ and at no point along these checks did the bank find anything worth believing that I would be capable of handling a small personal loan.

Feedback welcome on trying to live with the banks and getting my own money out of the system.

*moonwalks away from the post*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlJvMU-5NyA

Edit: Not sure if bank lady actually means I should walk to the closest social security office and just walk out with the vault?
So it sounds like you have no credit? The only way I know of building credit is to get a credit card, use it to buy regular things that you need like groceries, gas etc..normal daily stuff..then at the end of each month pay it off so you never pay any of the interest rate. This shows that you're able to pay a bill, making you "credit worthy". The only other way to get a loan that I know of is with a relative/friend as a co-signer.

*drops mic, spins, struts into the darkness*
Thats what it sounds like to me too, you can't have a loan without credit and you can't have credit until you have a loan, even if you swim around in money.
(06-11-2015, 12:35 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]So it sounds like you have no credit? The only way I know of building credit is to get a credit card, use it to buy regular things that you need like groceries, gas etc..normal daily stuff..then at the end of each month pay it off so you never pay any of the interest rate. This shows that you're able to pay a bill, making you "credit worthy". The only other way to get a loan that I know of is with a relative/friend as a co-signer.

*drops mic, spins, struts into the darkness*

To me, it seems like if you don't have a rating for having bad credit and you've lived in the country, you should get a random loan of 2-5 years worth of life from any random financial institute without any specific reasoning.
So, I'm thinking of what to do next in my financial life.

I could theoretically now activate my group plan of financing a group loan and then moving towards the Enterprise Mark:XXY or some stuff like that *gazes at the firefly plans in the drawer*...

While it would be possible, anything involving group financing always gets me on my hind legs, so, I'm thinking of something more direct.

As this is my current forum home of choice, Maybe I should auction off my skills here, the best offer for my services will be the one that gets my corporate abilities, Best may not be the largest pile of money but the best spiritual offer.

Previous notable project, If you need to ask, you don't need to know.

I would prefer to work towards inventions and game designs freelance but if I must I'll look for normal labor.

/)(\