Bring4th

Full Version: Forced Balancing or Forced Repression?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lately I have been exploring my potential to balance with difficult and highly confusing experience. My tendency of the past was along the lines of forcing a love/understanding sensation to overwhelm my focus.

Now obviously looking back this is over compensation of love to a certain degree, yet I felt always there was more of this practice to be explored. There is a deeper meaning to letting ourselves exaggerate our desire or our repressed feelings.

Let us then examine our catalyst for any personal resistance. We can exaggerate this discord into further negative exploration in order that the desire may be released (like an enourmous bubble being popped); the emotional charge grounded upward into our hearts.

When we feel such a strong desire to balance our love/wisdom indeed this potential must be further explored (strengthening of 4th and 5th chakras).

But to what suffering do we all go through attempting to "polarize" or make our thoughts "correct" ?

I think we have too much fear in our hearts and especially our minds to understand the real virtues of negativity and desire. Particularly the exploration of any thought or feeling with resistance.

For example may we allow ourselves to vividly imagine a torture fantasy. If one were to actually not be afraid of the thought of this and allow oneself to open all of their senses to the exploration of this, I believe we would find ourselves very relieved and the original thought transformed into something understandable and beautiful.

Open yourselves to the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light. They are none to fear as they all potentiate in duality the desired transformation of the spirit. What ever way that may be.

For shits and giggles i drew a tarot cart to symbolize this thread:
The Hierophant - Significator of Mind
[Image: tarzain-05.gif]

Also, would it be a stretch to try and clear up our definitions of love and wisdom? How do you define love? How do you define wisdom?
I think that trying to polarize one way or another is tricky, as you mentioned. It might even be damn near impossible to consciously polarize.

I have also been trying to balance my thoughts and feelings. I've been having some interesting experiences of unity in meditation. I think that the goal should be to try to sense ever finer and finer reactions to things. Whether these reactions be thoughts or feelings. I think that the goal is to achieve fine discrimination between thoughts and feelings.

But ultimately, the goal should be towards experiencing intelligent infinity. Just completely throw any ideas of polarity out the window. The only thing is that it's hard not to polarize positively when balancing since the balancing exercises that Ra describes seem geared towards the positive path. It would be hard to balance your chakras if you're trying to exclude green ray (as negative polarity does).
(06-12-2015, 02:44 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]For example may we allow ourselves to vividly imagine a torture fantasy. If one were to actually not be afraid of the thought of this and allow oneself to open all of their senses to the exploration of this, I believe we would find ourselves very relieved and the original thought transformed into something understandable and beautiful.

the key to analysis is the understand the symbol.

"There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process."

- -

(06-12-2015, 02:44 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would it be a stretch to try and clear up our definitions of love and wisdom? How do you define love? How do you define wisdom?

love, to me, falls under the umbrella of the most common definitions.  That is, unconditional acceptance.

If we want to actually dig deeper, and see what it is on a functional, practical level, I would say that universal love speaks to an attitude that sees all things with an attitude of equality.  That is, all things are quite valid and acceptable.

Equality may sound like a fairly easy concept to accept in consciousness.  However, in practice, we almost always show a preference one way or another (the approval/disapproval mechanism).  Any trace element of either approval/disapproval leads to inequality in dealing with this person or that person; that is, it is not universal, unconditional acceptance.

That is not to say we can't have likes or dislikes, or a preferred way of doing things over others.  It's only when approval enters the picture that we start 'taking sides'.

"of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures."

that is, you are no longer interested in trying to change things or people.  You change things by the fact of your own radiation of this universal love and acceptance (not judging others for who they are, and any mistakes/choices they might have made).

It's also known by such an individual that any attempt to re-arrange things on a yellow ray level just invites kickback and opposition.  That is, it just leads to more fighting.

- -

(06-12-2015, 02:44 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]But to what suffering do we all go through attempting to "polarize" or make our thoughts "correct" ?

if you have truly balanced something in consciousness, you will receive a huge release of tension.  That's not something that you can fake to yourself.

- -

(06-12-2015, 02:44 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Open yourselves to the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light. They are none to fear as they all potentiate in duality the desired transformation of the spirit. What ever way that may be.

I think you're speaking to the Moon card here (the Experience of the Spirit).

[Image: LovkC5T.jpg]

the Experience of the Spirit is one that is inherently Confusing.  Until we make a conscious and deliberate attempt to formulate an interpretation that is highly polarized (one way or the other), we can't extricate outselves from that Confusion.  Here, in the realm of the spirit, things just don't get better with the passage of time.  Things stay as they are until they are deliberately re-evaluated.  Think of the death of a loved partner for example.  That grief will linger until one can somehow make peace with it.

One of my friends is dealing with a breakup, and 4 months later, he's still messed up.  He hasn't been able to understand what happened, and what his role/responsibility in how things ended up.  That's a grief that takes place in the Experience of the Spirit, and trying to make heads and tails of the sudden departure of love.

- -

(06-12-2015, 02:44 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]For shits and giggles i drew a tarot cart to symbolize this thread:
The Hierophant - Significator of Mind

that card is an interesting one, as it is the one which records the biases relative to polarity.

"The nature of polarity is interesting in that those experiences offered to the Significator as positive frequently become recorded as productive of biases which may be seen to be negative, whereas the fruit of those experiences apparently negative is frequently found to be helpful in the development of the service-to-others bias. As this is perhaps the guiding characteristic of that which the mind processes and records, these symbols of polarity have thusly been placed."

I personally make a distinction in the use of the word 'balancing'.  I tend to favor Scott Mandelker's view that balancing is something that happens in the first 3 chakras, and is an activity which leads to the clearing of blockages.

When you are talking about the upper three chakras (green, blue, and indigo), you are getting into the realm of the spirit, and how the mind is interfacting with the spirit complex.  There, you are talking more about development, and increasing the conscious ability to do work.

There may be 'balancing' in the sense of relative strength of green to blue (the ratio), but the actual internal aspects have less to do with 'balancing' as such.

again, it's what you choose to pay attention to.  A postive entity is working towards an even spread across the whole spectrum, for overall 'balance':

"We have, many times now, spoken about the relative importance of balancing as opposed to the relative unimportance of maximal activation of each energy center. The reason is as you have correctly surmised. Thusly the entity is concerned, if it be upon the path of positive harvestability, with the regularizing of the various energies of experience. Thus the most fragile entity may be more balanced than one with extreme energy and activity in service to others due to the fastidiousness with which the will is focused upon the use of experience in knowing the self."

- -

if I am reading your overall post correctly, I am discerning that you are dealing more with overall yellow ray issues, than love/wisdom balances.

The use of the terms "forced" and "repression" very much play into our relationships with other selves, and the 'freedom of action' that we find ourselves gifted with.
Normally i would be putting much more effort into posting but right now i am running out of sleep, but i need to stay awake for some work i am doing.

hehe i can feel its def getting to me, lighthead

Anyway, yes I wish Ra would have explained more of the negative path. Particularly their chakra work they are constantly doing. The more developed or insightful ones on the left hand path need to pour all of their energy into developing contact with intelligent infinity and inner clarity, while at the same time blocking out the lowers. Sounds pretty laborious to me.

I like what you wrote about discernment and fine reactions to stimuli. Its as if I am now working with an ocean of intense catalyst with relative comfort whereas before I would only be able to process little bits and work my way into psychotic breaks. The universe really does dole out exactly what you need Tongue
(06-12-2015, 03:56 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]if I am reading your overall post correctly, I am discerning that you are dealing more with overall yellow ray issues, than love/wisdom balances.

The use of the terms "forced" and "repression" very much play into our relationships with other selves, and the 'freedom of action' that we find ourselves gifted with.

This thread is very much inspired by my past life (in this lifetime, not long ago at all). That life was very fruitful in terms of yellow/orange ray blockages wherein I did put much effort into keeping myself blocked with stagnant, self-destructive beliefs. The release I experienced in eventual surrender states was greatly inspiriting, albeit a torrential explosion of upward moving energy. Now it is a much more common practice of mine in outward experience and meditation.

Also funny synchronicity with Scott Mandelker, I was literally just listening to a lecture of his
(06-12-2015, 04:05 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Normally i would be putting much more effort into posting but right now i am running out of sleep, but i need to stay awake for some work i am doing.

hehe i can feel its def getting to me, lighthead

Anyway, yes I wish Ra would have explained more of the negative path. Particularly their chakra work they are constantly doing. The more developed or insightful ones on the left hand path need to pour all of their energy into developing contact with intelligent infinity and inner clarity, while at the same time blocking out the lowers. Sounds pretty laborious to me.

I like what you wrote about discernment and fine reactions to stimuli. Its as if I am now working with an ocean of intense catalyst with relative comfort whereas before I would only be able to process little bits and work my way into psychotic breaks. The universe really does dole out exactly what you need Tongue

I was experimenting with STS stuff as everyone knows by now. But I didn't like it. I was getting some weird nightmares. And I was getting this weird ball of rage that felt really unpleasant. I realized that it's not for me. I would only recommend that path if 1) you resonate with that path energetically or B. if you're really determined and are able to fight through all that "unpleasantry" that comes with it at first.

One nightmare in particular left me physically disgusted for days. I can't handle that s***. That s*** is for the birds.
My whole life has been pretty much a nightmare of being trapped in STS 4D as an STO being.
I've always been a connoisseur of "dark thoughts." As a child I was fascinated by medieval torture devices and would often have elaborate torture fantasies. Because my parents and preacher had taught me that God judged you for your thoughts, I lived in a constant state of shame because of these fantasies, especially when I became sexually mature and they began to take on sexual undertones. I tried to repress the thoughts and desires as much as I could, only to find them creeping out at every opportunity. My creative expressions are often very dark and sometimes quite disturbing, because for a long time it felt like art was the only outlet I had for fantasies that would otherwise label me a monster.

This carried on all the way until adulthood, when I became convinced that the only way to find relief was to become the monster I had held at bay. I couldn't fight being a terrible person any longer so I just succumbed and plunged into the dark side as deep as I possibly could. I reveled in what had once brought me shame, and while I was smart enough to refrain from acting out fantasies of violence in real life, I in no way limited myself on the mental plane. I embraced every dark part of myself because I no longer had any hope of escaping darkness.

Lo and behold, once I had become pitch black inside, I noticed this little light, so bright I didn't know how I'd missed it before. It was so concentrated, so deep within me, that it had been hidden by all the clutter created by repressed thought systems. Only ceasing to judge myself in any way cleared the space enough for it to be visible. The moment I could see this light I knew that I was not a bad person, regardless of the thoughts I had. As I stopped resisting my inner desires, many of them fell away or were transformed, clarifying and focusing. I saw a clearer picture of myself and where I was in life. I rose out of the darkness stronger than I had been before.

Some of my fantasies could still likely be considered quite "dark", but accepting them has allowed me to pass into a deeper layer of understanding; to look at the roots my desires stem from. You cannot understand any part of yourself that you fear or force. With understanding, even the tools of darkness help me to do the work of the light. 
(06-13-2015, 02:45 AM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]I've always been a connoisseur of "dark thoughts." As a child I was fascinated by medieval torture devices and would often have elaborate torture fantasies. Because my parents and preacher had taught me that God judged you for your thoughts, I lived in a constant state of shame because of these fantasies, especially when I became sexually mature and they began to take on sexual undertones. I tried to repress the thoughts and desires as much as I could, only to find them creeping out at every opportunity. My creative expressions are often very dark and sometimes quite disturbing, because for a long time it felt like art was the only outlet I had for fantasies that would otherwise label me a monster.

This carried on all the way until adulthood, when I became convinced that the only way to find relief was to become the monster I had held at bay. I couldn't fight being a terrible person any longer so I just succumbed and plunged into the dark side as deep as I possibly could. I reveled in what had once brought me shame, and while I was smart enough to refrain from acting out fantasies of violence in real life, I in no way limited myself on the mental plane. I embraced every dark part of myself because I no longer had any hope of escaping darkness.

Lo and behold, once I had become pitch black inside, I noticed this little light, so bright I didn't know how I'd missed it before. It was so concentrated, so deep within me, that it had been hidden by all the clutter created by repressed thought systems. Only ceasing to judge myself in any way cleared the space enough for it to be visible. The moment I could see this light I knew that I was not a bad person, regardless of the thoughts I had. As I stopped resisting my inner desires, many of them fell away or were transformed, clarifying and focusing. I saw a clearer picture of myself and where I was in life. I rose out of the darkness stronger than I had been before.

Some of my fantasies could still likely be considered quite "dark", but accepting them has allowed me to pass into a deeper layer of understanding; to look at the roots my desires stem from. You cannot understand any part of yourself that you fear or force. With understanding, even the tools of darkness help me to do the work of the light. 

Wow, I really enjoyed that post Yera. That helps me out a lot.

Zachary

Balancing through discipline: Meditation, Genuinely seeking through inner silence and stillness with an open heart and applying unspoken wisdom to daily life. Seeking to fully accept the experiences of the mind, to forgive oneself and other-selves. Consciously applying Will to see feelings, thoughts and actions in fully clarity and rather than indulging, instead, turning towards Love and Acceptance. Expressing this.

Repression: Turning away from something. Attempting to apply teachings of love through an egoic perception. Confusion. Lack of acceptance. Illusory.
(06-14-2015, 01:47 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Balancing through discipline: Meditation, Genuinely seeking through inner silence and stillness with an open heart and applying unspoken wisdom to daily life. Seeking to fully accept the experiences of the mind, to forgive oneself and other-selves. Consciously applying Will to see feelings, thoughts and actions in fully clarity and rather than indulging, instead, turning towards Love and Acceptance. Expressing this.

Repression: Turning away from something. Attempting to apply teachings of love through an egoic perception. Confusion. Lack of acceptance. Illusory.

I would agree with everything except with your description of repression as confusion. To be properly negative takes a lot of awareness. And when you're a negative adept, you have to be really aware to use the falsity of separation to confuse the masses. So if anyone is confused, it's the object of the repressed individual. As opposed to the subject; the individual itself. That is, the repressed individual.

Zachary

(06-14-2015, 01:56 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 01:47 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Balancing through discipline: Meditation, Genuinely seeking through inner silence and stillness with an open heart and applying unspoken wisdom to daily life. Seeking to fully accept the experiences of the mind, to forgive oneself and other-selves. Consciously applying Will to see feelings, thoughts and actions in fully clarity and rather than indulging, instead, turning towards Love and Acceptance. Expressing this.

I would agree with everything except with your description of repression as confusion. To be properly negative takes a lot of awareness. And when you're a negative adept, you have to be really aware to use the falsity of separation to confuse the masses. So if anyone is confused, it's the object of the repressed individual. As opposed to the subject; the individual itself. That is, the repressed individual.

You make a good point.

At the end of the day, it is the denial of Self (even in 5th density). Eventually the negative entity hits a brick wall. Whether the Negative Path could be considered confusion or not...Im not ENTIRELY sure...but I see it as lacking full clarity. This is my bias  BigSmile.
(06-14-2015, 02:19 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]

You make a good point.

At the end of the day, it is the denial of Self (even in 5th density). Eventually the negative entity hits a brick wall. Whether the Negative Path could be considered confusion or not...I really don't know...but I see it as lacking full clarity. This is my bias  BigSmile.

I still disagree with some of what you say, but I rather not derail this thread into a debate (on my part, not your part). I can see that you're a good person and I wouldn't want to engage you in something like that. But you are right in that the negative path lacks full clarity in not seeing the other-self as Creator, which is what you implied. Or maybe you were completely right. I may have just misunderstood you. Heart

You make a good point.

At the end of the day, it is the denial of Self (even in 5th density). Eventually the negative entity hits a brick wall. Whether the Negative Path could be considered confusion or not...Im not ENTIRELY sure...but I see it as lacking full clarity. This is my bias  BigSmile.

Do you know why you are lacking clarity through many other-selves' paths up until high densities?

It is not unlike you, it is you.
(06-14-2015, 02:34 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 02:19 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]You make a good point.

Do you know why you are lacking clarity through many other-selves' paths up until high densities?

I know that your reply is directed to Zachary, but I didn't understand what you mean. Could you please explain?

Zachary

You make a good point.

What I know is I am here experiencing 3rd density, lacking full clarity, with intentions to serve in a positive manner. 

What I mean't regarding (the Negative 5th density entity for example) lacking full clarity is that it fails to accept other-selves as self.
(06-14-2015, 02:51 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]

You make a good point.

What I know is I am here experiencing 3rd density, lacking full clarity, with intentions to serve in a positive manner. 

What I mean't regarding (the Negative 5th density entity for example) lacking full clarity is that it fails to accept other-selves as self.

Any 5th density entity whatever the polarity is equally fully aware that it is all things.

Not accepting and understanding an other self is not accepting what you've become as it, yet you did else it wouldn't be. Or rather not accepting that these other-selves are also self which is what you accused them of.
(06-14-2015, 02:56 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 02:51 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 01:56 AM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree with everything except with your description of repression as confusion. To be properly negative takes a lot of awareness. And when you're a negative adept, you have to be really aware to use the falsity of separation to confuse the masses. So if anyone is confused, it's the object of the repressed individual. As opposed to the subject; the individual itself. That is, the repressed individual.

You make a good point.

Any 5th density entity whatever the polarity is equally fully aware that it is all things.

That was actually my point. The 5th density neg adept fully accepts the light, but wishes to extinguish the light. That's what that one tried to do with Carla. I realize that it's a touchy subject, but the 5th density entity may have succeeded when it came to deactivating the portion of the channel which was Don. The neg adept fully accepts that other selves are the Creator, but it uses this information to mislead 3D entities into believing that this is not so.

Zachary

@ Minyatur, I make no accusation. You two do bring up some interesting points to ponder. I'll admit the negative polarity is not a focus of my study...so my knowledge is limited. What at I am getting at is rather than embracing Unity it seeks separation. Separation is illusory. There is but One Self to be embraced or denied. This is my perception.

"25.11 Questioner: Well, I will first ask the answer at the end if there’s anything we can do to make the instrument really comfortable. I’ll only ask the questions that the instrument has— or answer the questions that the instrument has energy left to give, but I really would like to know of the orientation of fifth-density negative for not participating in this battle.

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else."

But lets not derail the thread. If either of you have more to share, I reccomend starting a new one or pm'ing me.
If one seeks to understand other-selves, one thing to remember is that here is nothing that is not Love.

Pershaps contemplating how people here on earth can become negative while not starting off as negative might reveal how an entity becomes negative and for what reason it remains negative. As above, as bellow and many wander here to experience it through themselves.
(06-14-2015, 03:14 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]@ Minyatur, I make no accusation. You two do bring up some interesting points to ponder. I'll admit the negative polarity is not a focus of my study...so my knowledge is limited. What at I am getting at is rather than embracing Unity it seeks separation. Separation is illusory. There is but One Self to be embraced or denied. This is my perception.

"25.11 Questioner: Well, I will first ask the answer at the end if there’s anything we can do to make the instrument really comfortable. I’ll only ask the questions that the instrument has— or answer the questions that the instrument has energy left to give, but I really would like to know of the orientation of fifth-density negative for not participating in this battle.

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else."

But lets not derail the thread. If either of you have more to share, I reccomend starting a new one or pm'ing me.

I'm going to PM you. Though I now realize that it would be nice to have an explanation for those who visit this thread. But anyway. We can't be going back and forth. I would invite anyone to PM me so that I can share what I've learned about the negative path. I just hope that I'm still active if it's too far ahead into the future. But you can't have your cake and eat it too (as far as me wanting to share this information).
One reason why negative entities do not repolarize is that going into the Light and Love hurts them very deeply and as such they avoid it to not be unwell even though it becomes necessary at one point. Each his own pace and way toward the One Light.
Ra: I am Ra. It is a challenge to answer such a query, for there is some confusion in its construction. However, we shall attempt to speak upon the subject.

The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

There is an enormous difference in not recognizing something, and in recognizing something and then choosing to consciously reject it. A negative adept realizes exactly what it is doing. The confusion comes only when that rejection fails to produce results, somewhere in the sixth density. 

This part of the thread will probably get split, but it seems pointless to PM a singular comment to 5 different people and keep it from anyone else who may have been pondering the same thing. 
(06-14-2015, 05:18 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. It is a challenge to answer such a query, for there is some confusion in its construction. However, we shall attempt to speak upon the subject.

The adept, whether positive or negative, has the same Matrix. The Potentiator is also identical. Due to the Catalyst of each adept the adept may begin to pick and choose that into which it shall look further. The Experience of the Spirit, that which you have called the Moon, is then, by far, the more manifest of influences upon the polarity of the adept. Even the most unhappy of experiences, shall we say, which seem to occur in the Catalyst of the adept, seen from the viewpoint of the spirit, may, with the discrimination possible in shadow, be worked with until light equaling the light of brightest noon descends upon the adept and positive or service-to-others illumination has occurred. The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness.

There is an enormous difference in not recognizing something, and in recognizing something and then choosing to consciously reject it. A negative adept realizes exactly what it is doing. The confusion comes only when that rejection fails to produce results, somewhere in the sixth density. 

This part of the thread will probably get split, but it seems pointless to PM a singular comment to 5 different people and keep it from anyone else who may have been pondering the same thing. 

When I get on my laptop maybe I could post what I shared with Zachary in the PM. I'll just post the relevant ideas. I wasn't on the path for a long time (that can be a good thing), but I feel like I learned a good deal about the negative path in a short amount of time.
Thank you all actually for derailing this thread.Truly some terribly insightful comments on the negative path Smile
(06-15-2015, 12:38 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all actually for derailing this thread.Truly some terribly insightful comments on the negative path Smile

I guess you suddenly woke up and realized your thread was derailed.  Tongue
I don't think derailment is always a bad thing. It's closer to actual conversation.
(06-15-2015, 01:10 AM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think derailment is always a bad thing. It's closer to actual conversation.

100% true. We need a thumbs up emoticon.
In the old days derailing would get you a serious, possibly tear-inducing lecture. Thank the gods for Plenum, who cheerfully splits threads without the slightest complaint.

We love you, Plen. BigSmile
Here's what I sent to Zachary as a PM. It is lightly edited:

Quote:As far as how confused the negative entity is, it really depends on how specialized the neg entity is in terms of its skill. It also more or less corresponds to how high the neg entity is in terms of densities.

The neg entity that is not an adept will have enough awareness to know that it is one with the Creator. The only nuance is that it sees itself as the one and only Creator. This is not an illusion since we are all the Creator. The neg entity will also see others as extensions of themselves. But it's sort of hard to tell whether the neg entity that is not adept sees the other-selves as Creator since it sees other-selves as extensions of itself and since it sees itself as Creator. I realize how complicated that sounds. Even though I did embark upon the negative path (I'm not on it anymore), I don't really know too much about the negative entity who doesn't have much awareness and how it thinks since, being familiar with the Law of One, I had more awareness than the average "negative entity." I guess you could say that I was comparable to a negative entity that chose to embark upon the path of the negative adept.

I pretty much already described the negative adept on the thread, but just to recap, the negative adept fully accepts itself as the Creator and even knows that other-selves are the Creator whether it sees those other-selves as extensions of itself or not. The only difference is that they use this truth and twist it to mislead other 3D entities into continuing to believe in separation. So they are the source of the confusion while fully knowing the truth. That is, in fact, how they gain in negative polarity. Their negative polarity increases by a tremendous amount because they are withholding the light from others and choosing to spread darkness or "falsity."
Pages: 1 2