Bring4th

Full Version: Wanting to be a Wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it selfish to want to be a wanderer, or a 3D/4D dual?

Is anything but 3d native selfish?

Or is it hopeful?
(06-12-2015, 02:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it selfish to want to be a wanderer, or a 3D/4D dual?

Or is it hopeful?

It helps us to grow in loving the All and we work and move foward until there is nothing that is not loved and only then will we be free of distortions.
I suppose it would depend on whether your desire excludes the consideration of other's needs. Selfishness, in its negative connotation, generally implies putting one's own needs before the needs of others to the extent that others are deprived or harmed. Is your desire to be a wanderer preventing you from service you could be providing? Does it effect your behavior in a way that causes you to be inconsiderate of others?

What is the root of your desire to be a wanderer? What would you gain from the knowledge of knowing you were one? Would it change your morals/beliefs/behaviors in any way? I see here an opportunity to learn about a deeper aspect of yourself.
Like Yera said, you need to remember your true self, how you truly feel things about what is around you.

You need to trancend and undistort the fears you've created during this lifetime that blinds you from your true self.

Zachary

(06-12-2015, 02:46 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it selfish to want to be a wanderer, or a 3D/4D dual?

Or is it hopeful?

What do you think Gemini?
I think we can have hope either way, if we are harvestable. Even a 3D native goes to 4D.
Being a wanderer actually makes me more humble, and cherish things more.
If I am one.
I for one wouldn't mind being a 3D native. There's a freshness to it that's exhilarating.

It doesn't matter whether we're a wanderer or not. The choice we have is now. Intelligent infinity is now. We have the choice to see ourselves as the Creator as well as others as the Creator. This is the Law of One.

Or is it hopeful?

It is natural to want to think we are already developed masters of space and time.  I'm sure many people find the thought of being an advanced spiritual being seductive and use it to alleviate feelings of inferiority and low self esteem in 3D life.  I'm not saying this is the case with you, just that I think there is danger in the wanderer idea in the temptation to see one as special or different, perhaps somehow more elite than the native 3D beings because of the wanderer status.

But whether you are a wanderer or not, it honestly doesn't matter.  You have always been the creator, since before time.  The only thing that keeps you from being the creator consciously in any given moment is the awareness, or attention, to the not being it.  

Any being can see through illusion.  If beings can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, regardless of density level.
(06-14-2015, 05:48 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Or is it hopeful?

It is natural to want to think we are already developed masters of space and time.  I'm sure many people find the thought of being an advanced spiritual being seductive and use it to alleviate feelings of inferiority and low self esteem in 3D life.  I'm not saying this is the case with you, just that I think there is danger in the wanderer idea in the temptation to see one as special or different, perhaps somehow more elite than the native 3D beings because of the wanderer status.

But whether you are a wanderer or not, it honestly doesn't matter.  You have always been the creator, since before time.  The only thing that keeps you from being the creator consciously in any given moment is the awareness, or attention, to the not being it.  

Any being can see through illusion.  If beings can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, regardless of density level.

I also think that it's viewed as being sexy to be a wanderer (I think Monica mentioned that as well), but it's not really easy to be a wanderer. And the reality is far from being sexy. You have all these weird illnesses, some that doctors can't even explain. I believe that I'm a wanderer, and I have arthritis that makes me limp like someone who's old when it gets aggravated. And, needless to say, that doesn't make me look sexy at all. Unless you find a "pimp with a limp" sexy. You also experience severe alienation from others that makes it difficult to relate with or interact with others. If you are a true wanderer, there's absolutely nothing desirable about it. And to top it off, you can't really access to the fullest extent your talents and abilities from those higher densities. People need to get over this "I want to be a wanderer" trip. What we need to do is try to access intelligent infinity as often as possible so that it becomes a habit, so that we can get over this hump.
To me being a wanderer is synonymous with having work to do, but it took me a while to actually understand that.
(06-14-2015, 05:00 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I also think that it's viewed as being sexy to be a wanderer (I think Monica mentioned that as well), but it's not really easy to be a wanderer. And the reality is far from being sexy. You have all these weird illnesses, some that doctors can't even explain. I believe that I'm a wanderer, and I have arthritis that makes me limp like someone who's old when it gets aggravated. And, needless to say, that doesn't make me look sexy at all. Unless you find a "pimp with a limp" sexy. You also experience severe alienation from others that makes it difficult to relate with or interact with others. If you are a true wanderer, there's absolutely nothing desirable about it. And to top it off, you can't really access to the fullest extent your talents and abilities from those higher densities. People need to get over this "I want to be a wanderer" trip. What we need to do is try to access intelligent infinity as often as possible so that it becomes a habit, so that we can get over this hump.

I've got several conditions that have confused doctors, because they are generally only found in elderly people. I've often been told by doctors that I am making things up for attention because I have all these weird symptoms and they have no idea what my deal is. 
(06-14-2015, 05:06 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 05:00 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I also think that it's viewed as being sexy to be a wanderer (I think Monica mentioned that as well), but it's not really easy to be a wanderer. And the reality is far from being sexy. You have all these weird illnesses, some that doctors can't even explain. I believe that I'm a wanderer, and I have arthritis that makes me limp like someone who's old when it gets aggravated. And, needless to say, that doesn't make me look sexy at all. Unless you find a "pimp with a limp" sexy. You also experience severe alienation from others that makes it difficult to relate with or interact with others. If you are a true wanderer, there's absolutely nothing desirable about it. And to top it off, you can't really access to the fullest extent your talents and abilities from those higher densities. People need to get over this "I want to be a wanderer" trip. What we need to do is try to access intelligent infinity as often as possible so that it becomes a habit, so that we can get over this hump.

I've got several conditions that have confused doctors, because they are generally only found in elderly people. I've often been told by doctors that I am making things up for attention because I have all these weird symptoms and they have no idea what my deal is. 

I think doctors overestimate their ability to understand human conditions.

I read an article about a shaman that came to the USA and took with him a schizophrenic person who was thought by the doctors to have no chance at a normal future. The guy spent two years in the shaman's community to learn to be a healer and afterwards went back to the USA and got a University diploma and was in full control of his life.

The shaman was upset that so many people were not treated the right way simply because they were not understood.
(06-14-2015, 05:06 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]

The osteoarthritis that I have is mostly found in old people or in people that have had some type of stress to that area. I'm not and haven't had either. It came about when I was in a cramped situation, but the doctors say that that doesn't cause arthritis. My own intuition tells me that that's how it came about, but they say different.
I don't know if all arthritis is permanent, because sometimes I feel a pain in my knuckle.