Bring4th

Full Version: The Veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings friends! If the following does not resonate then please ignore my words and do not linger on them.

Ra spoke of the introduction of the veiling process to enable a faster progression towards the light and the Creator.

The Veil must be designed, implemented and constantly maintained for it to perform it's function correctly. This task is performed on/in Earth by a 6th density Social Memory Complex.

So what is the Veil? Can you touch it? Can you somehow feel it?

The Veil is indeed all around you. In fact we have got so used to it's presence that we do not notice it at all. The mechanism of the Veil directs and programmes every one of us, from our birth to our 'death'. It permeates every aspect of your incarnation on this Planetary School.

What is the Veil 'hiding' from your view?

Love & Light

ayadew

It is buoyant.. you can pierce it in small doses, but it mostly makes me confused. I thus don't find it very interesting
I figure it is hiding the proof of the oneness of everything, the certainty thereof. The undeniable connection.
(04-15-2010, 09:17 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]It is buoyant.. you can pierce it in small doses, but it mostly makes me confused. I thus don't find it very interesting

Dear Brother how interesting.
I find things that are confusing to be very interesting. That 's why I'm here with you all.

Love & Light
Hi, Ra fans.

(04-15-2010, 07:43 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Ra spoke of the introduction of the veiling process. . .
So what is the Veil?. . .
. . .What is the Veil 'hiding' from your view?

To me, the veil is an intellectual/memory barrier, to stop us
from remembering our previous incarnations? Is it?

EDIT to correct:
1 = I should NOT have written: "To me, the veil is. . ."
2 = I should have written: "If I remember well my Ra readings, the veil is. . ."

Blue skies.
Greetings C-JEAN. Yes it performs these functions but that is not the Veil.

Love & Light
Are these 6th density veil designers STO or STS?

Heart
This is an excellent question, because it touches so many interesting subjects when trying to find an answer! First you have to think.. why does it have to be a 6D guardian of the veil? One reason is that they are outside of space/time. All of us have oversouls from 6D that are still there. They made an agreement with our inner planes logos/guardian to undergo "the forgetting" to zap through the veil (to me it is like a membrane of 7D or 8D intelligent light energy which contains information/data, really I could not tell you for sure and I am sure it is one of those things our language can not describe well.) into our Earth experiment/game. Ahh I have more that ill add later. this broke my mind..

Haquiq:
Quote:In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.
In 6D, STO and STS are united in discovering all to be love/light. All 6D entities are positive.
I can't say exactly what the veil is, and I'm sure you know what it does.

One time while I was alone on magic mushrooms in my room, I got into an intense soul search where I started prying into the meaning of things, and what emotional reactions on the surface indicate below. For a certain few questions, (probably since I was tripping) I felt myself mentally push up against the veil, and I felt something of a verrrrrry light rejection by it, softer than a fleece pillow on a warm summers day while birds sing (lol). So that's my personal experience with the veil other than the one that's occuring nonstop
(04-15-2010, 08:12 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say exactly what the veil is, and I'm sure you know what it does.

One time while I was alone on magic mushrooms in my room, I got into an intense soul search where I started prying into the meaning of things, and what emotional reactions on the surface indicate below. For a certain few questions, (probably since I was tripping) I felt myself mentally push up against the veil, and I felt something of a verrrrrry light rejection by it, softer than a fleece pillow on a warm summers day while birds sing (lol). So that's my personal experience with the veil other than the one that's occuring nonstop

That is odd but not unexpected brother.

Odd that you couldn't brush past it if only for a little bit with the shrooms at hand. I have never had a problem doing it, but i never quite knew what to do with the infinity, being that the last time I did shrooms was long before I was awakened. Looking back I can tell I was far beyond what the veil allows us to see. Seeing but not quite understanding at the time.....

Not unexpected in that they would never be anything but gentle with us. Especially in such a fragile state that shrooms leave you in. Should they be harsh about the rejection they could leave you in a very bad way.

In a little while I can look up all of the infor pertaining to the veil if you like. Between Quo and Ra it is very well defined how it works and what it does. I just don't have the info at hand at the moment because my mind is cluttered with personal issues. They will be taken care of easily Wink

L/L
Most def, go for it! If I may clarify, it wasn't so much something that I was rejected, but that I automatically accepted I could go no further in that specific line of thinking because of the details beyond the veil I'm not allowed access to. So hard to put the feeling into words... F it! How come you guys can do it but I can't! Tongue
(04-15-2010, 08:01 PM)kylissa Wrote: [ -> ]This is an excellent question, because it touches so many interesting subjects when trying to find an answer! First you have to think.. why does it have to be a 6D guardian of the veil? One reason is that they are outside of space/time. All of us have oversouls from 6D that are still there. They made an agreement with our inner planes logos/guardian to undergo "the forgetting" to zap through the veil (to me it is like a membrane of 7D or 8D intelligent light energy which contains information/data, really I could not tell you for sure and I am sure it is one of those things our language can not describe well.) into our Earth experiment/game. Ahh I have more that ill add later. this broke my mind..

Haquiq:
Quote:In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.
In 6D, STO and STS are united in discovering all to be love/light. All 6D entities are positive.

Thanks for clarifying that, Kylissa. Smile

Heart
Thanks, some nice comments from you all but the question has not been answered.
What is the Veil?

Any thoughts?

Love & Light
There are a few times where I felt I was seeing or 'being' beyond my present time or past time...as if I was 'being' in a moment that was outside of 'time'.

Sometimes I feel that a dream is 'outside' of the veil.

I once had a moment while awake and meditating that I felt like I was slipping past the veil. But....I felt a deep need to make a choice when this happened...of 'to stay' or 'to go'. As if in that blink of an eye...I could choose to just 'leave' this body. Not that my body would 'die' but that another complex would of taken over if I did choose to 'go'. I remember feeling a 'pulling' ever so slight....like the breeze of a funneling wind. The urge to make a 'choice' became ever so strong...and I chose to stay.

There is a STS entity on another forum (ATS) that has made a huge thread with many responses and followers and he often debates the idea that the veil is NOT necessary and that the ones who have put it in place are the 'sts' beings and they use it as a trap system. I have brought my points to the thread in that the veil is really needed...it helps gives us stepping stones instead of stagnation. He argues that I am absolutely wrong and have been tricked. Its frustrating to see someone pushing this kind of thought on people before they have any understanding of why it helps us.

There is defiantly 2 sides of beings that are seeing things very differently in the present time. I think this shows more urgency to 'see' there is a split going on today....there is a 'need' for a 'choice'.
And to answer your question....for what its worth, its just my view...

Isnt the veil matter itself. Doesnt the forgetting happen when the spirit complex enters a body?

When in a dream....and lets say I dream Im in a river...this isnt a 'real river' that has a place in time....its beyond here, beyond matter, its literally within a 'thought'. Some say, when the Monad manifests itself, it does so through a 'thought'. Are our 'thoughts' creating something? Can we not picture a world of illusion without using 'matter'? For it is all we know, while under the veil.

How could we be 'all knowing' in physical bodies? Mabey its possible, but to me, the veil happens, through the 'physical quantum world' of what we term as 'matter'. I just cant understand how we could not have a veil in the physical body complexes.
I'm not familiar with the ATS thread but may suggest the following.
Sometimes when you make a 'personal' breakthrough in your spiritual development there is a certain 'urge' to tell 'god and the world' about your latest revelation. ATS has hosted a few 'spirited' threads in the past, that do contain some truth but are somewhat distorted. As a friend of this forum has already mentioned ATS is a conspiricy site, so anyone posting is literally 'fair game' for the rest of the community. May I add that these forums, this one being no exeption, are open to all Brothers and Sisters in the one regardless of their polarity or 'covert' agendas.

I had made the error of judgement several times and simply 'blurted out' some piece of enlightened astro-physics at the breakfast table only to be confronted with angry stares and non understanding on behalf of my family.
I have tried to communicate several personal realisations to my family resulting in some confusion and anger.

Yes it's a great feeling to be 'on the way' to joining your Creator but beware of infringing on other selves right not to know.

If you make a mistake (we all do) don't worry. This is all part of the 'waking up' we are all going through.

Thanks for letting me open up to this very important point.

Going back to the original subject; if someone was to tell you what the Veil is, unless you are at a stage in your own personal development that is ready for this information, you would not understand the slightest of meaning with this 'revelation'. When the time is right and you ask the right questions, from the heart, then the answer will present itself. Maybe in some 'wonderful' way.

To quote my favorite 'guru', Terence Mckenna

"Culture is not your friend."

Love & Light
An interesting question Ashim! I do enjoy your posts.

My personal take on the Veil is of two parts.

First, the forgetfulness of unity as we enter 3D, creating the ego through the notion of separation. It is this distortion that must be overcome to understand what the Veil is. An intellectual understanding.

Second, is the actual lifting of the veil, and is not something that can be explained accurately, as it's an awakening experience/moment/connection/truth that is unique to each person, occuring at the perfect time for them. This is the spiritual understanding.

R.E culture. This culture is certainly not our friend, although in an accepting and loving society, it would reflect just that, and perhaps, it would be our friend Smile The important thing is that it's an evolving culture, created through the green ray.

Here's a great quote on the current situation:

Quote:All you have to do, to control the direction of the world,
to control the direction of peoples thinking,
and set the point of reference from which the media reports the world,
is to *set the norms in society*.

Set what people are conditioned to believe is right or wrong, possible
or impossible, sane or insane.

Most people will live their lives within those norms, that hassle-free
zone, that comfort zone,
and most of the rest realise that the norms are flawed but will still
live their lives within them,
because they fear the consequences of being different in a world of uniformity.
It becomes a hassle to be different.

At long last, this is going to disappear as we enter 4D, and we can create a culture based on truth, compassion and acceptance. I await with much excitement and patience Smile
I don't really think that the Veil is imposed as part of the incarnation. I feel the Veil is more of a 'cultural programming'.
I guess that indigo children would awaken much quicker if they could peek through the Veil.

Love & light
(04-18-2010, 05:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really think that the Veil is imposed as part of the incarnation. I feel the Veil is more of a 'cultural programming'.
I guess that indigo children would awaken much quicker if they could peek through the Veil.

Love & light

I see your logic. Consider this perspective:

Culture is defined as the representation of the collective; the overall thoughts and preferences (distortions) of a social group.

In order for this culture to be created, an act of forgetfulness (a Veil over the truth; a distortion) is needed. Without one there would be no distortions of the Law of One upon incarnation of the first 'generation' of MBS complexes; no opportunity for catalysts, learning experiences, or evolution of consciousness. No need for 3D experience.

Cultural programming follows this phase, as children born in later generations are shaped by the culture, rather than re-shaping it.

Since the act of forgetfulness gives rise to the purpose 3rd Density - to become aware of the Creator and start our spiritual journey to 4D - forgetfulness is the reason for the Veil itself (which is also unique to each MBS complex); two sides of the same coin.

I suppose it's all about the context in which one talks about the Veil. In essence, it could be used to describe [i]any[i] distortions of the Law of One, ranging from an unknowingness to a strong distortion (religion).

L&L
Quote:softer than a fleece pillow on a warm summers day while birds sing
lol

I need to get some birds so they can sing to my pillow and make it softer
(04-18-2010, 05:23 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really think that the Veil is imposed as part of the incarnation. I feel the Veil is more of a 'cultural programming'.

Good discussion Ashim !

If I may jump in- In my humble opinion, It is hard for Veil to be just the cultural programming. It is that and much more. Cultural programming goes to only mental and emotional levels. If it were just cultural programming then we could go to a hypnotherapist and get de-programmed, job done. I believe it is much more deeper than cultural programming. It is was only cultural programming then a person like Tarzan raised in jungle by un-cultured beasts would be fully enlightened Smile I think it goes to the meta-physical roots of our beings. Along with our higher self we decide to place an aspect of ourselves in a limitation program. Going in we know the rules of the games, much like we know the rules of a video game before playing. And we abide by it at a much higher level. We want to plat this veil game to refine our sense of love, justice and beauty under the pressure and limitations... If we can love in these circumstances then we can love in any circumstances...Smile
Quote:79.6 Questioner: Specifically, in the experience where only the service-to-others polarity in third density evolved, was the veil that was drawn with respect to knowledge of previous incarnations, etc., in effect for those entities?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

79.9 Questioner: Then prior to the first extension of the first distortion the veil or loss of awareness did not occur. From this I will make the assumption that this veil or loss of remembering consciously that which occurred before the incarnation was the primary tool for extending the first distortion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your correctness is limited. This was the first tool.

79.11 Questioner: Then from that statement I would also assume that many other tools were conceived and used after the first tool of the so-called veil. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. There have been refinements.

79.21 Questioner: The idea was then to create some type of veil between the Matrix and the Potentiator of the Mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

79.22 Questioner: This veil then occurs between what we now call the unconscious and conscious minds. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

79.28 Questioner: Now we are getting to what I was trying to determine. Then at this point were there still only nine archetypes and the veil had just been drawn between the Matrix and the Potentiator of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. There were nine archetypes and many shadows.

83.3 ...
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, let us establish that both before and after the veil the same conditions existed in time/space; that is, the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon.

83.14 Questioner: Is the veil supposed to be what I would call semi-permeable?

Ra: I am Ra. The veil is indeed so.

83.15 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned and are there any others that have occurred other that those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide. The desire of mind/body/spirit complexes to know that which was unknown drew to them the dreaming and the gradual opening to the seeker of all of the balancing mechanisms leading to adepthood and communication with teach/learners which could pierce this veil.

The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive in some degree of penetration of the veil. In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

There is much, much more. Just do a search on veil at http://lawofone.info/