Bring4th

Full Version: Darker Side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have to face your darker side in higher density?

If so, is it more difficult to face then than it is in 3D?

I keep getting freaky imagery.
(06-12-2015, 06:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have to face your darker side in higher density?

If so, is it more difficult to face then than it is in 3D?

I keep getting freaky imagery.

Some have to face their dark side and others have to face their light side and both are equally hard to do.

In higher density we tend to avoid doing it endlessly and as such at some point many decide to wander because through a veil we can explore in a very sincere manner these feelings we wished to avoid until then.

The result is becoming a more loving soul.
I don't see how it's possible to get out of third density without facing your darker side. A certain degree of self-awareness is imperative to be able to handle the conditions of higher densities. One cannot effectively hide from themselves without the veil.

Examples of this can be seen now in the large number of individuals who, being exposed to early 4D vibrations while still being fully 3D in mindset, are unable to face the greater level of truth being laid before them, resulting in widespread mental illness, apathy, and/or becoming obstinately rooted in outdated ideals.
Yeah, that. ^