Bring4th

Full Version: Purpose of the veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

I wanted to share who whom wanted to share our different perspectives of what is the purpose of a veiled environement is.

My perspective is that the one of the purpose of the veil is to create unwanted conflict as to make it hard for us to understand one another and make us work if we wish to. Understanding truly someone takes time, quite a lot of time and it teaches us about the archetypes.

Another purpose is to enable us to explore emotions in the most sincere manner given our chosen circumstances.
(06-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

I wanted to share who whom wanted to share our different perspectives of what is the purpose of a veiled environement is.

My perspective is that the one of the purpose of the veil is to create unwanted conflict as to make it hard for us to understand one another and make us work if we wish to. Understanding truly someone takes time, quite a lot of time and it teaches us about the archetypes.

Another purpose is to enable us to explore emotions in the most sincere manner given our chosen circumstances.

The purpose of the veil is to create a more "electrically" charged situation so that work can happen as you mentioned. Without the veil, there's no motivation to progress or evolve. It's like soda pop (I'm not sure what the Quebecois call it) that's flat with no bubbles. So therefore, day to day experience also has no spark. Everything is just flat. It's a completely one-dimensional world. There is not even pleasure in sexual activity.

I would call it the prime innovation of this octave. The next octave is most likely going to have this experience of dark/light (metaphysical) as its foundation. The same way that time/space and space/time is one foundation of this octave and is taken for granted but is not questioned or is not fundamental to any kind of choice. This last part is something that I theorize and that I talked about in another thread.
I would think in the next Octave, we would be like the Logos of this Universe with the difference of having awareness of the Dark/Light duality and as such we would be exploring something different than our own Logos.
(06-13-2015, 03:07 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I would think in the next Octave, we would be like the Logos of this Universe with the difference of having awareness of the Dark/Light duality and as such we would be exploring something different than our own Logos.

I think that we would start out as a Logos or something similar, but we would just be working on another type of duality in the next octave. I think that working on some type of duality goes on infinitely through the octaves.

As for the veil, I get the sneaking suspicion that there is no veil in the next octave or any other octave. The veil in this octave helped us to manifest the light/dark duality. So, therefore, there would have to be a different type of innovation that helps that octave manifest its own duality. I'm assuming that it would have something to do with making existence challenging in some way, perhaps in its own 3rd density, but it would have to be different than the veil so that it could help the octave manifest its own innovation, peculiar to that octave.

If you look at the LOO material, you'll notice that the forgetting that was characteristic of the veil helped certain ones to see that they were not the same as the other-self. This is an illusion. This illusion helped manifest the negative path.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

The purpose of the veil is to make M/B/S complex.
(06-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]My perspective is that the one of the purpose of the veil is to create unwanted conflict as to make it hard for us to understand one another and make us work if we wish to. Understanding truly someone takes time, quite a lot of time and it teaches us about the archetypes.

there may be a distinction between the purpose of the Veil, and the actual functional effects of the Veil.

I think you are more alluding to the effects, rather than the purpose.

- -

in two passages, Ra describes the conditions of 3d societies pre-Veil, and what was considered 'lacking'.

"The Logos is aware of the nature of the third-density requirement for what you have called graduation. All the previous, if you would use this term, experiments, although resulting in many experiences, lacked what was considered the crucial ingredient; that is, polarization. There was little enough tendency for experience to polarize entities that entities repeated habitually the third-density cycles many times over. It was desired that the potential for polarization be made more available."

and

"Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear."

- -

and Tan.rar just posted the second passasge. (y)
(06-13-2015, 03:05 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]My perspective is that the one of the purpose of the veil is to create unwanted conflict as to make it hard for us to understand one another and make us work if we wish to. Understanding truly someone takes time, quite a lot of time and it teaches us about the archetypes.

there may be a distinction between the purpose of the Veil, and the actual functional effects of the Veil.

I think you are more alluding to the effects, rather than the purpose.

- -

in two passages, Ra describes the conditions of 3d societies pre-Veil, and what was considered 'lacking'.

"The Logos is aware of the nature of the third-density requirement for what you have called graduation. All the previous, if you would use this term, experiments, although resulting in many experiences, lacked what was considered the crucial ingredient; that is, polarization. There was little enough tendency for experience to polarize entities that entities repeated habitually the third-density cycles many times over. It was desired that the potential for polarization be made more available."

and

"Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear."

- -

and Tan.rar just posted the second passasge. (y)

I'd say that to create a tentency to experience polarization, it was needed that we misunderstand each others by not knowing ourselves and not knowing others.

So even if it is the effet, it was the sought effect to create polarization. You are very right that I excluded polarity, I tend to forget that's our current purpose in existence.  BigSmile Might have been having fun for too long of a time that I forgot I was doing something.
(06-13-2015, 03:40 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say that to create a tentency to experience polarization, it was needed that we misunderstand each others by not knowing ourselves and not knowing others.

So even if it is the effet, it was the sought effect to create polarization. You are very right that I excluded polarity, I tend to forget that's our current purpose in existence.  BigSmile Might have been having fun for too long of a time that I forgot I was doing something.

yeah, I think you're right.  I was going to add an addendum to my post above (before I posted it), saying that I think I understood the intent of what you were trying to say (but couldn't be sure).  

so if that's the case, then the room for 'misunderstanding' has been amply demonstrated in this interaction we just had BigSmile

"it was needed that we misunderstand each others by not knowing ourselves and not knowing others."  (in absolute certainty).
Purpose of the veil?

To grasp why something is and will always remain ungraspable, even by that which is that which is ungraspable.
We could also talk about our personal current purpose in using the veil.

For exemple as I said, for me the veil was to teach me about opening myself to others without resistance.

We all have a different use for it, so what are you currently working on as your own facet of the Creator of Himself?
(06-14-2015, 01:12 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]We could also talk about our personal current purpose in using the veil.

For exemple as I said, for me the veil was to teach me about opening myself to others without resistance.

We all have a different use for it, so what are you currently working on as your own facet of the Creator of Himself?

I sense that the veil is something I haven't experienced in a long time. For me, the veil is allowing me to experience intense catalyst. This is useful for me in a lot of ways. But at this point in my life, I think that my usefulness of being STO is to be merely a beacon since I'm not teaching on a grand scale. I would like to teach through my poetry, but I seriously fear fame. However, I realize that the odds of me being famous are slim. In other words, I don't have much of a chance of being famous, as is the fate of most people.
I would not know, we all create our reality. My goal or mission is to be a healer and I think it is much more powerful and pleasing than I would've thought.

Got many distortions to work upon, but it's moving foward. I am also finding out I am not as strong as I thought I was. I do it at my own pace, but it seems a fufilling path to walk.
(06-14-2015, 02:28 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I would not know, we all create our reality. My goal or mission is to be a healer and I think it is much more powerful and pleasing than I would've thought.

Got many distortions to work upon, but it's moving foward. I am also finding out I am not as strong as I thought I was. I do it at my own pace, but it seems a fufilling path to walk.

You just gave me an interesting idea. Maybe my goal should be to heal as a powerful beacon. This would be a long-term goal since I have just begun to meditate almost daily. I rarely miss. But I did miss today for a certain reason.
I used drugs much more than meditation, I like it intense but I do think meditating at the point I am at will be more purposeful. Meditation yeiled nothing as I could not sense my distortions but now they're right in my face.

If I want to awake at once my programmed way is ayahuasca but I'm still not sure if I'll do with or without.
The veil for me allows me to not use my godlike powers here in 3D reality. It gives me a desire to grow.