Bring4th

Full Version: The Gaia Meditation Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Question: How can we all coordinate towards a 5 minute meditation devoted to prayer on a planetary level?

Answer: Through this thread!

Aid:
http://www.bring4th.org/gaia/
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/louisville
(Thank you Nicholas) link to a thread that lovecast made regarding meditation in general.

I would ask a few additional things of everyone though, because I'm like that!  There is a phenomenon called the 11:11 Phenomenon.  Ra remarks to this as an Alarm Clock.  I think this is important to keep in mind with Planetary Level mental interactions.  As Wanderer's you automatically provide aid passively, to orient yourself in a way that directs light passively would be an aid I believe.  So anyone who experiences repetitive, or sequential synchronistic images on clocks (12:34, 4:56, 5:34, 2:22, 12:13, your birthday, also applies to Military Time and Analog Clocks) can use those moments like an Alarm Clock, to remind you to send Love/Light if not at least in your mind for 5 seconds during the day.

This can be a good excuse to initiate meditation as well.  The resources are linked up top to give you all an idea of when, locally, you'll be able to catch the L/L Gaia Meditation on a Global Level as well as what it is, how and when.  As for Why, it's to help Bring 4th Density, however due to the nature being to literally Bring 4D through providing Love and Light, I feel this is a good thread for The Harvest forum.

During each Meditation on a Global Level, or Prayer, or Deep Contemplation, all mental or emotional activities performed towards Earth would be an aid to share to help orient and direct others.  To aid them and show them a way to do so.  It will also help us see if there is an effect worthwhile to us personally, or if we desire to work on ourselves before returning to this level of work or if we desire this work at all or are content with passively being of aid overall.

In This Thread:
You are asked to share your experiences in sincere prayer, contemplation of a deep nature, and, or meditation towards the bringing of 4th Density.  What happened as you prayed, or thought, or meditated?  How did the experience effect you?  Did you gain anything from it or did you feel helpful?  Why or Why not?

Honestly is encouraged, it is not my place to judge an experience another has personally, however, I always find them inspiring, helpful, or sometimes even intimidating.  But a resource nonetheless.

What I Ask of You:
Hi, my name is Joe (check my Wanderer Story), and I'm anything but average, or a plumber, I am Italian though, and love video games.  But I have a favor to ask you all, as a nobody-somebody to many other somebody's.  Pray.  Concern yourself.  Meditate.  To and On Earth, About Earth, For Earth.  Research these phenomenon, seek them.  Abide by the philosophy you believe in.  Be As You Will.  Love, but help.  If you desire to help, do it.  We need it.  Earth needs it.  I'm a nobody-somebody who doesn't care that he refers to himself in an absent manner, but references fullness in others, but I still desire to help.  So I do so, regardless because I want to.  So if you want to help, if you desire to do so and don't have any concerns or worries, why not do so?

I ask of you, 5 Minutes.  Or 10.  Every Day, just 5 to 10 minutes of prayer, contemplation, and, or meditation towards Earth.  And when you have, if you feel compelled to, or had an experience, share it here!

Regarding the Timing of the Gaia Meditation being at a specific time.  You can still coincide your efforts:

(06-14-2015, 02:51 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]When I was in the chat room on a regular basis not that long ago, I met a lovely man by the username of 'lovecast'. He informed me that it was not necessary to join in this group prayer within the same time frame. All we needed to do was set our intention for it to coincide with others doing the same thing, so if Bring4th_Jim for example was doing the evening prayer at 9pm, then regardless of where we are on the planet, and what time it was, we could intend  it to coincide with his own effort.

Initially was a little baffled at how this might work but then I recalled how Ra described the time/space experiences of M/B/S complexes in between lives. Specifically, time itself being flexible, thus I presume the same to be true when praying for any particular cause or purpose.

Thank you for the addition!
Yesterday I calculated my last life pinnacle which is the last one I need to absorb and it is 11.

This post seemed like what I needed to see, thanks for sharing! I'll share back my experience after a bit of work.
I just got one word/image out of the meditation: unfair
Thanks VanAlioSaldo  Smile

When I was in the chat room on a regular basis not that long ago, I met a lovely man by the username of 'lovecast'. He informed me that it was not necessary to join in this group prayer within the same time frame. All we needed to do was set our intention for it to coincide with others doing the same thing, so if Bring4th_Jim for example was doing the evening prayer at 9pm, then regardless of where we are on the planet, and what time it was, we could intend  it to coincide with his own effort.

Initially was a little baffled at how this might work but then I recalled how Ra described the time/space experiences of M/B/S complexes in between lives. Specifically, time itself being flexible, thus I presume the same to be true when praying for any particular cause or purpose.

Here is a link to a thread that lovecast made regarding meditation in general. 

Other than that, I have my own visualisation technique where each breath expelled funnels love/light into the planet, while each inhalation fills up the funnel. I might change that actually as this has just spawned a question I might put to our L/L friends over at podcast tower :idea:   
My Gaia meditation of the day showed me my ability is lacking.

The technique that seems to work best for me is lying down on the back and pouring directly from the heart chakra downward. I've had a dream not so long ago in which I was doing it that way and it was very powerful in the dream.

While sitting, it seems less powerful probably because I've got distortions in the way.
I'm going to give my 5+ minutes right now. I'll offer feedback in a bit. I'll also be editting and updating the OP (I'll provide an edit list if I change it enough) so that it's a bit more informative and helpful, so that it acts as an encourager to post rather than a 'Hey tell me yo experience n' stuff' type of thing.
I meditated on myself to try and understand the sensations i had before falling asleep yesterday.

I am in flux. I am the many things i judge and hate. I am no better truly in any way. I am also truly no worse though. I am reconciling subconsciously my heaven and hell experiences. Only its been a rough and tough ride. I am questioning why i deny my own power and think its because of others. When in reality its because of what I think of others. As well as myself.

Habit came to mind. It takes 21 days to form a habit.

If i have the power to control my habits. I have the power to control my ego partly enough to incite manifestation and change.
I guess the Earth itself is our common focal point? Meditation get exponentially more powerful the more minds are connecting to the same ideas.
Earth has many parts that are doing fairly well already, so I focus my energies on the darker parts of Earth that need healing.
Well, if I may offer a thought, a good way to bring light to darkness is to expand and empower the light that is already there as well.
I am unsure if it was Ra, Quo, or Latwii who said this, but the balancing meditations one does individually can be done externally on the Earth as if you were literally offering balancing to Earth.

I suggest the Middle East needs much balancing. As does a lot of areas spread across the Earth. Mexico, USA, Africa, Australia, China, Japan, the ENTIRE FLIPPING PACIFIC OCEAN -sobs-, and Korea to name a few suggestions.

I will attempt to find the quote but im fairly sure it was NOT by Ra or in the Ra Material but said by Quo, Latwii or Hatonn. I do not remember.
So just pick wherever and offer balancing?
Essentially, you'll want to have an idea of what you're doing though. So a little googling and research or asking around. Typically it's common overall things across the planet we could focus on. Or we can look at the deeper wounds in the planetary energy web.
I usually just send energy to the center of the Earth and let the Earth use it as she sees fit.
(06-16-2015, 01:37 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I usually just send energy to the center of the Earth and let the Earth use it as she sees fit.

That's what seems to work best for me, trying to increase the vibration as a whole.
I would love to do a consistent visualization that is in line with what others are doing. I understand a lot of areas need focus, but if everyone is focused on different things it will be slower than everyone focusing on the same things and helping them exponentially, then being able to move on.
If we raise Gaia's vibration, are we "killing" or harming those of low vibration who do not wish to change?
(06-16-2015, 05:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we raise Gaia's vibration, are we "killing" or harming those of low vibration who do not wish to change?

Simply put. If its a worry, make a note Not to do such. I dont know if providing balancing to Earth harms those who want a Negative Earth or such. But I'm sure you can tailor your intentions to provide balance without harm to any.
(06-17-2015, 12:15 AM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2015, 05:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we raise Gaia's vibration, are we "killing" or harming those of low vibration who do not wish to change?

Simply put. If its a worry, make a note Not to do such.  I dont know if providing balancing to Earth harms those who want a Negative Earth or such.  But I'm sure you can tailor your intentions to provide balance without harm to any.

There are those for who the change happens too fast and to which they can react badly without necessarily wanting a negative earth.

Light has a way of amplifying existing darkness within, even for entities that are destined for a 4D STO world and are just not yet ready.
I have to disagree for one reason.

The work of balancing isnt one of increasing light in my opinion. While it is possible, i speak of healing, not increasing light. I think it can be done without harm at all.

If its a matter of free will, there is no infringement in this way. I wouldn't call returning Earth to a harmonic state bad for the STS path which clearly has the same goals, jusy different intention. In going towards unity, both sides work together opposite the scale in a conflicting mannerism that is closer to un/planned service to all if not also unintentionally.

Are you doing harm, or is it just a natural catalyst without blame? You are performing your will. Your intent doesnt seek to harm. You're transforming the dank energy web into a more desirous orientation/configuration. If this bew orientation/configuration is not resonant with them.

Welcome to the Life of a Wanderer. They'll adjust. We dont have much choice because even if we don't do this work, there is literally a massive group.doing this work. Itll happen regardless.

I would not call such, our fault. It sounds more natural.
You can see it as a side effect or "colateral damages" but it is still there and it touches entities that in themselves did not seek the STS path and won't be going down the STS path. They will reincarnate in an environment which will give them their time to evolve and heal.

One of my main point I've tried to pass down upon joining this forum is that the STO can be very self-righteous in itself, it claims to work for the All yet always work for a given set of entities and against other sets of entities wheter they are STS or just tainted by existing STS.

I'm not saying this is wrong and that the Earth shouldn't be healed to help it increase in vibration for it to become a healthier environment, that's not my point. My point is more that there are always nefast consequences for other-selves whether they are wanted or not and it has to at least be acknowledged.

I, myself will seek to heal this Earth despite all I said as it is needed both for this Earth and myself, just like others are needed to slow down this transition and fufill their own role.
Ultimately it all comes down to.

All is as it should be.

I wouldn't place 'blame' though. Just an unintended consequence of...

The mechanics of the Earthiverse lol
The whole universe is a battle of free will to give it a shape.

But I do agree about Gaia meditation being important.
Or you know, you guys are just projecting your own personal preferential stories on to the world, but okay.

The universe isn't anything. That's why I asked for a focus but it seems people can't even agree on what the intention is here. We talk of healing and then in the same breath attack our own efforts. Always going in circles...
That being said, I'm not one of the nice STOs.
(06-17-2015, 01:48 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Or you know, you guys are just projecting your own personal preferential stories on to the world, but okay.

The universe isn't anything. That's why I asked for a focus but it seems people can't even agree on what the intention is here. We talk of healing and then in the same breath attack our own efforts. Always going in circles...

I wanted to ask you what focus you would prefer.

Van stated his to be healing parts while I think personnally that focusing on the center of the Earth would be better.

What's your take?

I don't mind switching my way for a collective more powerful effort.
I'm versatile so I can work in any direction. Sending energy to the center of the Earth is just grounding and the Earth already uses all the energy that is sent out. We live in its body. I think healing parts is good, but again the world is vast, so which parts?

I think the real darkness is in the collective consciousness of the people. I think it is the planetary mind that needs the most healing. So I feel like a focus on the people would be significant because all other distortions we are trying to balance are related to that.
(06-17-2015, 02:36 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm versatile so I can work in any direction. Sending energy to the center of the Earth is just grounding and the Earth already uses all the energy that is sent out. We live in its body. I think healing parts is good, but again the world is vast, so which parts?

I think the real darkness is in the collective consciousness of the people. I think it is the planetary mind that needs the most healing. So I feel like a focus on the people would be significant because all other distortions we are trying to balance are related to that.

That's actually most likely what is best, but I've been told to care about that as to not infridge upon free will.

Do you focus on particular people, or people as a whole?
You can't infringe on free will by sending out a general energy. Everyone seems to think that you infringe free will any time you influence someone, but I think that whole 'law' is considerably less restrictive than most think. I also think it is much more relevant from higher to lower density, rather than within the same density.

What I would bring your attention to is the calling, the calls across the planet. There are more than enough calls for light and love and assistance to attend to that I wouldn't worry about being 'uninvited'.
(06-17-2015, 02:43 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]You can't infringe on free will by sending out a general energy. Everyone seems to think that you infringe free will any time you influence someone, but I think that whole 'law' is considerably less restrictive than most think. I also think it is much more relevant from higher to lower density, rather than within the same density.

What I would bring your attention to is the calling, the calls across the planet. There are more than enough calls for light and love and assistance to attend to that I wouldn't worry about being 'uninvited'.

I'd have to unlock the ability to hear callings. I've seen a window of what it's like but I still am working on finding how to incorporate it to myself without the use of drugs.
Pages: 1 2