Bring4th

Full Version: If there is only one of us here..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do we know who it is? Who is the "real" person?

I can tell you it ain't me.

I feel like a dream character.

Are we all in the mind of one yogi/master?
We all are the real one within the illusion of separateness.

I've created you just as you've created me.
There are many of us here, hence Ra using the term "manyness". It's an obvious paradox to state there is only one, yet many. If we occupy the same body, then you are one cell doing one activity and I am another cell doing another activity, and so forth. We are individualised portions of the same entity. The degree in which we work in harmony together will determine the degree in which we can perceive ourselves as the entire being in which we are operating in.
I tend to believe that anything can be seen as actually existing as three things simultaneously, without contradiction. It's just a matter of perspective:

1 - The thing-as-it-is. The thing in the abstract or, if self-aware, how it sees itself. ie, A person's basic form.
2 - The thing as emergent result. How smaller systems add up to create the thing. ie, A person's DNA and cellular structure.
3 - The larger structures that emerge from the thing. The thing as component. ie, A person as one part of a family.

None of these are truer than any of the others. Anything can be viewed as its own thing, as the result of smaller things, or as a contributing part of larger things. You are yourself, and you are also the unavoidable end result of all the processes inside you, and you in turn are part of the internal processes of a yet larger entity we call the Creator.

For that matter, Ra's brief comments on the 8th Density strongly suggest that our Creator, of which we are all part, is but one entity within an even larger structure which is as far away from us as the Brooklyn Bridge is from one of my white blood cells.

So, everything is simultaneously one, many, and fractional. It just depends on the scale\context you're looking at.

Ain't Oneness fun? Wink
If I am Creator, do I have the same perspective that Creator does at the level of One?
(06-14-2015, 02:15 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]We all are the real one within the illusion of separateness.

I've created you just as you've created me.

That's amazing that you're just as real as I am. Yet there is separateness.
(06-14-2015, 01:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know who it is? Who is the "real" person?

I can tell you it ain't me.

I feel like a dream character.

Are we all in the mind of one yogi/master?

You've answered it with your own words...

"I can tell.."

"I feel..."

I AM is the name of the Creator. Awareness is the identifier.

Remember too my friend, you are the entire experience you're having. You're not a mind/body in a world, the world - your experience - is a product of your consciousness. 
(06-14-2015, 02:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I am Creator, do I have the same perspective that Creator does at the level of One?

The Creator can perceive ALL perceptions within our creation. That's, I believe, one of the main reasons we exist. Specifically to give the Creator different ways of viewing itself. Without multiple points of view, the Creator could ONLY see itself as One. It needs (the illusion of) separation to be able to perceive itself fractionally.

And - postulating here - I wonder whether such self-awareness on the part of the Creator might be needed for it to then understand its own fractional nature with regards to whatever's on beyond the Octave.

Right now, you only have your own personal perspective, and the ability to conceive of some of these things as they relate to your own life. But one day you'll rejoin with the Creator and get to have all the perspectives, plus knowledge of whatever lies beyond the Octave which We the Creator are all slowly striving towards.
If both our awareness would reach back closer to the One, we would be fully aware of why I/You were as you are through you and why I/You were as I am through me.

The Creator is only with Himself but it takes Him a very long time to understand how what He understands not in others is also Him. This is explored through each facets of Himself that we incarnate.

Through being all of us, the Creator learns to know Himself because He is fully each one of us.
When I tried to peek into the next Octave, I only saw a shield of Light.
It wouldn't let me pass.
I think each Octave is built upon the previous one and within the next one.

I've got ideas about the next Octave but I can't even phantom two Octaves above just like I can't phantom two Octaves ago.

I did peak at the next Octave and it's... weird. It was like sharing our Logos awareness of being all the things that we are separately within the awareness of unity of each of them. It felt mostly like too much information for me to decypher.
Okay, you got me, it's me.
(06-14-2015, 11:02 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, you got me, it's me.

Nice try projection of myself. Do know that I consider you one of my top masterpieces, my 4th favorite one in Creation.
(06-14-2015, 11:29 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2015, 11:02 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, you got me, it's me.

Nice try projection of myself. Do know that I consider you one of my top masterpieces, my 4th favorite one in Creation.

Jesus just sniffled at that one...
I don't have favorites in my Creation so you can be able to do that.
(06-15-2015, 04:57 AM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have favorites in my Creation so you can be able to do that.

See that's part of the reason why, Tongue

But don't be too happy friend, I will come to love the All equally at some point and you will have to share your special place in my heart with every other things we are.
(06-15-2015, 04:57 AM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have favorites in my Creation so you can be able to do that.

I am a bit sad you don't prefer me to a rock you would step on without even noticing it's existence when you go outside. Dodgy 
Comparing you to a rock is a mental thing and that can produce a sense of practical preference and preference is not to be confused with love. There really is only one thing here, only one love; no matter how much we cloud it in projections of aspects with our human mind, and you don´t need a spectacular phase of oneness experience to figure that out.
The thought of real in itself brings about the though of that which is unreal or illusionary. What is real or unreal is only perception.
(06-16-2015, 09:24 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Comparing you to a rock is a mental thing and that can produce a sense of practical preference and preference is not to be confused with love. There really is only one thing here, only one love; no matter how much we cloud it in projections of aspects with our human mind, and you don´t need a spectacular phase of oneness experience to figure that out.

Well am I aware all of this is just one big ball of light. I was still speaking in term of entities. We can preach all we want of Oneness, we're still going to be stuck in the illusion of separateness for all of infinity. (except in-between Octaves where we merge with the One)
true, feeling oneness while in this phase is a little like feeling the sun during nighttime. Sorry, I did not mean to sound preachy and I understand you where making fun Smile
Ok i'm tired of keeping this secret but you're all in Tan's head.... but he's in mine so you're all in mine.....by the way oooops sorry for all that suffering. I hope you all make it!
Your head is my head.
Are you the only compressed mind or is everybody compressed withing yours?
I heard a joke the other day6.

There may only be one of us here, but that depends much on how you look at the big Pizza Phi.

Oh wait I got a better one.

If there is one of us here, why would we believe in death instead of voluntary torture into oblivion.