Bring4th

Full Version: Beingness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, I desire to ask a question about radiation, radiation of love & light.
What are the different ways for radiating love & light, sending it to everything around? How do you personaly do it, if you feel like sharing this information?
Sure this is personal, and it should be done in ways in harmony with the self, but still I find that we can learn a little bit more on this if we share ideas and information about it. And if we don't learn anything, at least we would be encouraged to continue to do this.
Every day I am questioning how I can do this more accordingly, and in more various and more exciting and more interesting ways. I am sure that I can learn more about it by directly asking on this forum, and so I ask you to share with me, if you desire, some enlightening information on how to perform this more appropriately, as it is of course a profound natural need of mine. I desire to radiate love & light at almost every single moment. It is not natural for me to live otherwise. And I need no reason for doing this, or being this, as it is how it must be, and it is wonderful, and I am sure you are all on this forum familiar with this type of loving-living.

I also wonder if people around a person who is feeling passionately intense unconditional love are affected by this love, or do they only feel it and that's it. I am trying to understand how to use this energy/vibration for the good of all around. It is wonderful to feel this love, but I feel it is proper if shared, particulary if there is the deep desire to express it, share it - radiate it. Or perhaps it is automaticaly done? Perhaps just forming the intention to do so does it? I am also asking you, when I intend to send love, something which I don't understand nor know how to do but just believe or know that I am doing at the moment I intend to do it, am I then doing it? Perhaps metaphysicaly speaking.?.
I also would like to know if people can be affected by this radiation not only unconsciously, but also consciously? And I wonder how and in what exactly this is of service, because I've read many times that radiating love and living in love is a type of service, and I wish to know more about why and how this is of service, particulary if people are not consciously affected by it. I understand that with this message I may give the impression of someone who is going too far.. So I invite the virtue of exaggeration in this topic, and I continue with an apparently exaggerated question: Can one, or How can one, when one feels the deep desire to do it, send passionately intense unconditional love - or the love of The Creator - to all people around or to all people at sight, for example, so all those who are open to (receive) that love would suddenly start feeling filled with it, and then would be feeling so much of that love that the situation at this particular space would look as if a bomb of exctasic love was blown and all - or most - were under the effect of positively affecting drugs, resulting in a mini, for want of a better word, “eutopia” Smile

It is important for me to learn how to express this love as I have the need to express it at almost all times and for everything and everyone around, particulary since I discovered the teachings by the messengers of The Law of One. It is the same feeling as when you are passionately in love with a person, and you love this person all the way, and you sometimes desire not only to express this love but also to pronounce it, to give it expression and to tell it to the person, over and over.

So finaly, how to do this accordingly, appropriately, without infrigement upon anybody's free will, although it is just expressing love, radiating and feeling it, and I believe that only those who are open to it and/or those who desire it, consicously or unconsciously, can be affected by it, so there is not infringement, as deep as I understand at least.?.

If you desire to reply, you can write me even what to you seems to be the most basic tip or information about this; Write as if you were writting to someone who forgot everything on this subject.

Now, to you I give thanks in advance for the precious time of yours which you offered me simply by reading this thread, and also for your possible answers and ideas on this matter.
I've asked all of these same questions to myself, and haven't as of yet received a clear answer. Living in a state of unconditional love, while easy in concept, for me it seems to be something that has needed to be worked out over time.

I keep an eye on my state of mind as I pass from work to play to sleep to whatever, and spot those tiny biases that keep me from radiating the unconditional love that I know I AM. As these biases are worked out, I find my state of consciousness rising little by little. I've never made any one big jump. One idea that I have been keeping in my mind lately is this: There is literally nothing at all that is stopping me from being 100% open. 100% loving. 100% STO. The only "thing" that is stopping me is a lack of understanding of parts of myself.

I know that people are definitely affected by the amount of love that you are radiating. But here's the thing: it will be filtered through their current mindset. You may be in a clear state of loving consciousness and they might interpret it as you being in a good mood today or something like that. What I'm trying to say is that they will feel the effect, but it is diminished by their inner resistances, their ego rationalizing every incoming experience and feeling. The love will effect different people different ways based on their biases. Hence, I think in order to "drop love bombs", the people receiving them must be in an open or semi open state of mind.

Another thing I do to radiate the highest and clearest love to you all: I remember that there is a space waaaay deep down inside where we are all completely one. There is no question. I go to that space and give the love there freely, if that makes any sense.

There is no way to really grasp with the intelligence (the part of your mind that just wants to KNOW, the logical part) the effects of living a life of loving service. I think this is where faith comes in. We KNOW that the love is there. We KNOW that by raising our state of consciousness, we benefit our species. It's just the metaphysical specifics that elude us right now. The path must be walked while looking forward, towards the light, rather than down at your feet, if that makes any sense. Just embrace the positivity and have faith in love. Smile Heart
Well first, the way that everyone does it is by being, so I've been told. So we're always radiating love.

Second, I don't fully understand the metaphysical aspects of it, and I'm not sure how prayer, meditation and other things that seekers do affect reality.

For my last point, I think that an example would be effective at explaining what I mean to say. When I was in high school, still asleep, I used to be a fairly angry person, not at anyone or anything, but just in general angry. A couple years later, now, I've started working on myself and have made some huge changes to my beingness and psyche as a whole. When I interact with people, I am much more loving than I used to be. The love that I broadcast, observed on an individual-to-individual basis, will at very least not make them angry in turn as well (that's obviously an exaggeration, but it fits well to demonstrate what I mean.) Now we joke and stuff. Woo hoo!

The reason I find it hard to see sometimes, in regards to the last point, changes in my radiance is that changes, to me, come in epiphanies and gradual/constant work. So unless an incarnational-catalyst pops up and I react to it differently than before, it's hard to see the change.

Love and Light~
First I think the most important and fundamental thing about radiation would be to know that you are a unique portion of the infinite one, therefore how and what kind of radiation you choose yourself will be the best one.

Ra Session 78 of the Law of One February 19, 1982
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each of the support group has an excess of love and light to offer the instrument during the working. Already each sends to the instrument love, light, and thoughts of strength of the physical, mental, and spiritual configurations. These sendings are forms. You may refine these sendings until the fullest manifestations of love and light are sent into the energy web of this entity which functions as instrument. Your exact sending is, in order to be most potent, the creature of your own making.

Ra Session 17 of the Law of One February 3, 1981
Quote:The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex.
This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now about the feeling/not feeling of others when you are radiating love would be somewhat conditional love if you are worried about that, the real radiating one doesn't care one bit if his love/light is received or not, this is giving without expectation in return or concern for results.

Take note of this if you wish because in my opinion it is of great importance when you seek to radiate.

Q'uo Saturday Channeling Circle - Channeling Circle 4 January 2, 2010
Quote:When the spiritual seeker works on the higher chakras, the need to have a reaction needs to be reexamined. For the [true] spiritual seeker will not need a reaction when working with these higher chakras. The one who sends love out into the world because of an open heart, sends that love out into the world with an open heart without the concern of return.

When one working with the blue-ray chakra speaks through having opened the heart and opened the blue-ray chakra, one speaks without concern for the result and return of such action.

And again, when one works with the indigo-ray chakra, one works with a sense of beingness, of the inner self, of one’s inner growth, of a oneness in which there is no longer such a dynamic of self and other-self but of simply the one self, the one mind.

Because it is such a norm to humanity to need to see results, it is difficult to break out of that habit and work only with a sense of being that knows the wisdom of being without the need for constant reassurance. The need for constant reassurance stifles the further spiritual evolution of the soul within an incarnation. Seeking what you might call self-realization or special insight is a form of doubt. We call it doubt because there is a subtle lack of faith that the service that you are performing in working on yourself is not a service at all. There is a doubt that you are emanating light in your every action and a fear that unless you see results, nothing is actually being produced.

Q'uo Saturday Channeling Circle - Channeling Circle 4 January 2, 2010
Quote:One feels isolated and alone when one does not hear back a response to the service one has offered. This, we would suggest, is an occasion for reflecting on the true character of the service which you have had to offer. For service that seeks results in a form in which those results are expected is, in reality, a service which does not leave the closed sphere of the intention of the one who seeks to serve. One cannot predict how one’s service will be taken. One cannot know when it has really been of use to another. And so again and again, my friends, you must make a full effort, and again and again you must reckon with the possibility of hearing no echo at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About infringing on anyone I think the radiation of being is within yourself, you seek/learn/transform and you gradually allow more and more love/light to flow naturally through you, this is the greatest service, for what touches one, touches all.

Ra Session 17 of the Law of One February 3, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a crystal, a channel for the infinite one creator. Each in order to radiate must first un-distort/unlock/become transparent/know yourself/accept. A very important thing to realize that you are within the one and that through you will he work, love/light in my understanding does not come from you but through you.

Latwii Sunday Meditation October 3, 1982
Quote:Each has a totally unique radiance, and that is the quality that you have to give. You do not all have equal gifts. Yet each gift is most blessed, and that gift, whatever it may be, is the quality that you have to give. Therefore, my friends, before you share that leaven of hope, of praise, of joy, of faith, of light, of love, allow that second of silent opening within, that prayer which is so simple, my friends. Not my will, but My will, O Creator, the will of me as You, be done. Not the little self, but the great Self. Open me, use me. This is the prayer, this is the hope, this is the faith.

It only takes a fraction of a second, my friends, and in that fraction of a second, you may well exchange quantity for quality. Your people hurry and scurry. Our brother, Hatonn, points us to the clouds of your planet. What quality of radiance awaits you in the center of your effortless perfect being? And under what bushel of busyness and quantity do you hide that radiance? Much has been given you, my brothers and my sisters. You are very close to the kingdom you desire. All that is precious lies just beyond the illusion of the door. Meditation is a key, prayer another. Now may you rejoice and shine forth your light in a dark world that all who come unto you may feel the healing. But let it not be effortful or burdensome or difficult. Let it be that which is done so that no one shall know. Let your light shine so that the kingdom is revealed, not you. Perhaps the most difficult thing for a pilgrim to do is to discover how to get out of the way of that great and abiding flame of love. Let it burn through you, never from you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to the techniques and the nature of how to do it, this should be the last step. The prerequisites mentioned I think will bring about a more pure radiation.

Q'uo Special Meditation May 27, 2008
Quote:In the normal course of seeking, the work of the seeker is first to clear his chakras so that the energy from the Earth may flow in infinite supply into the opened heart and then springboard up through the higher chakras through the gateway of intelligent infinity and then, aimed with the clear and lucid intent of the seeker, attract the appropriate source of guidance.

The energy body is crystalline and delicate. Consequently, the energy of the infinite Creator that comes up from the Earth is geared to harmonize with the needs of the energy body. If this love/light encounters a hindrance, it does not push or press but merely awaits the clearing of whatever energy center or centers have been blocked or over-activated. This constitutes a built-in safety mechanism, if you will.

Q'uo Intensive Meditation August 2, 1990
Quote:This is the love that you may also radiate to those about you. The nature of your being does not necessarily do, it just is. It radiates this love. So, all you have to do, my friends, in order to be of service is not to rush about finding various services to perform, but merely to look to the heart of yourselves to perceive that which your true nature is; to allow that perception and realization to so pervade you that your awareness of it becomes also clear to those about you.

This is why we speak of the importance of knowing yourself. The true nature of the self is known. A certain transparency of the self is achieved; the penetration of the walls of third density illusion which surround you in the form of the bodies and the various societal conceptions and misconceptions of the nature of the individual and the illusion. When the true nature of the self radiates through the self that has become transparent, penetrating through the illusion, it shines out as a beacon into the thick darkness of the illusion that covers your planet.

We are aware of many groups such as yours that are attempting to do this work on an individual and on a group level. And it is this dedication on an individual and a group basis that is lightening the consciousness of your planet.

There are those that say that the small lights surely will not make any difference in the vast darkness. We know great beacons of light in the history of your illusion—the teaching of the one known as Jesus and other masters of the various religions and spiritual paths.

The individual may become discouraged in comparing oneself to ones such as these, feeling oneself to have but a small light to offer. We say to you that no light is so small it makes no difference. No matter the size of the light, it still shines and as you band together in your efforts, the effects of the light that you project are multiplied.

Visualizations..
Oxal Intensive Meditation September 6, 1993
Quote:We have found it easiest to work with the seven energy centers by color in suggesting a visualization technique which is fairly clear and simple to generate. Picture the spine, mentally, and see the chakra points: red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet as those centers are located upon the spine.

Ask to see these energies and you shall see some representation of what your energies are like at that moment. If the energy is sluggish, ask it to spin, to rotate, and to brighten to clarify or in every way to suggest that is become clear and bright. And even insofar as that is possible with other energies, do this for each ascending energy center, until you see the chakras spinning like, shall we say, a beautiful, large roll of your Lifesavers.

After this has been visualized and you feel that your chakras are open and productive together, visualize the swirling together of the violet, swirled to the clockwise way to the red color and back to violet, so that you have a red-violet color, then visualize yourself being drenched in this red-violet ray, inside and outside every cell. This is representative of the body’s protection of itself. Then move on to a visualization of the limitless light, or the white light that is pure and again drench yourself in this light, inside and outside in every cell. Breathe this white light in. Feel it move into every sense. Can you, as we describe this, sense even by one telling the clarifying energy of this procedure? If you do not feel brightened and strengthened by this visualization, we urge each to discover another representation which has this effect.

Meta/Laitos Intensive Meditation June 7, 1990
Quote:Now, in whatever way you visualize, see as it really is, to the best of your ability. The workings of the red energy center in your own body. If it is muddy, ask it to clear. If it is dull, ask it to sparkle, and if it is not rotating, ask it to become active, clear-functioning. Move upwards to the middle of the belly. Gaze at the orange energy ray center, clear it right now, spin it. If one resists this, simply wait. You are capable for a certain time of clearing energy centers reliably. It is a matter of the will being serious and persistent. Gaze then at the solar plexus, yellow. When that is satisfactory, gaze in the middle of your chest, the heart chakra. Within those who wish to serve, many times you may see an overactive (inaudible) chakra as the attempt to love, love and love again is so earnestly meant and so intensely felt. Let that chakra be vibrant and alive and clear and harmonious. Now gaze at the throat chakra. You shall be using this chakra. Allow it to clear and spin and even, perhaps, sparkle.

For your words (inaudible) transform (inaudible) and we would that they would sparkle with a glistening gift that each of you have. Move to the [brow] chakra, that deep blue and purple [of indigo]. This is a very vulnerable chakra, yet you are using it quite actively to do this work. Be patient with yourself if it seems to remain dark and merely keep asking it to spin and shine and give off a clear radiance. Reviewing the chakras now very quickly: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo. Violet appears at the head. It is as it is, you cannot manipulate it, but it does represent the balance that you have just created.

Balancing http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...h_type=any

This includes here the nature of energy center blockages and the balancing meditations to balance centers. Also searching for Q'uo sessions on the chakras would be of aid as well.

It is also very important to note that you have attracted to you many beings of the radiant path, they will help you radiate when you are doing so. Also note that there are so many planets and beings radiating right now to earth, its a stupendously vast number. Calling upon the inner planes entities that surround and guide you, the outer planes entities that do the same and by sharing and offering your love/light to kind of increase with theirs will be very effective I should think. I've read sessions on this but won't post them right now. Another aspect of this is the magical personality where once you've cleared and balanced to a small extent the centers you can invoke the magical personality which is the higher-self for a short period of time for the working. There is so many sessions on the magical personality it is pointless to post it here, a simple search away.
a few years ago when i had a dog to walk many miles each day and had no toddler to distract me from such pursuits my walks were meditative experiences and i used to feel a column of light reaching down from above and radiating outwards from myself to the world, not to people as such, a more general diffusion of light
It's like sending Reiki to the world for me. Healing energy that flows from the universe through me and diffuses outward to my immediate community. It spreads as it will from there. I don't try to direct it, or "send" it in a certain direction. Spirit knows where it needs to go. And there is always an effect, but you likely won't always know of it.

Anything more complicated is too much for my feeble brain to deal with. Smile

Heart

fairyfarmgirl

It is a Deeksha Blessing. A Oneness Blessing. A Bless Your Heart Blessing. An Old Fashioned True Blue authentic Faith Healer Blessing. A Global Eden Event Blessing. A Shamanic Blessing. It is Blessing and residing within that Blessing for Self and All at the same time... this is what radiates Love Intensely--- You are LOVE it the nature of the Soul. THe Soul is Everywhere and Nowhere at the same time and resides within the Body of the All (God(dess) etc). Everywhere you Go, God Goes. For God is the All and you are of the All, perfect and whole as you are.

To get to the state of Oneness begins with a step. A step toward Awareness. Awareness is Oneneness and Oneness is Awareness, both are held within each other, both are states of BEING and must be experienced to be understood.

The first step is the last step for the first step is contained in the last step... the step is Awareness. Begin by being kind to yourself and all that is around you. Namaste and the practice of Namaste cultivates this type of Love. the Love with a Capital L.

Simply Divine

I Create Digest that explores this in depth. You will have to PM me as I am not allowed to tell you about it on this forum even though ist is of the Light and of the Love it is not allowed. And so just like as automatically as the trees blossom and bear leaves, I have found that I have outgrown this forum.

--fairyfarmgirl
Hello Intermediary,

Thank you for your words

I fell into the trap of consciouness, sub consciousness, un consciouness, a delusion of multiplicity within One........Then the awareness came of One, then the Love, be it, do it, have it........One cannot be divided by 3 'consciousness titles/labels........One is only divisible by One........Your just be-i-n-g is it, it permeates all of eternity, don't even think about it

What a wonderful title "beingness"......The desire....Love it

Love Everything xxx
How nice phrases you wrote, and what constructive paragraphs you selected, oh repliers! Extraordinary.

All my questions were answered, I now understand more and better this. Each moment of my life shall be enhanced then, thanks to this additional informations regarding natural beingness.
I thank you the very much. This already helped me, as I was reading. And it will be of even more profound help with course of time.
(04-16-2010, 11:59 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I Create Digest that explores this in depth. You will have to PM me as I am not allowed to tell you about it on this forum even though ist is of the Light and of the Love it is not allowed. And so just like as automatically as the trees blossom and bear leaves, I have found that I have outgrown this forum.

Fairy, I'm a bit confused by this. Your Digest is indeed allowed on this forum. We simply asked you to post it in the blogs section, since it is a blog, and you did post it there, where it is now happily residing. Tongue I apologize for any misunderstanding! I have sent you a pm explaining in more detail the forum guidelines for posting blogs.

You are much loved and I'm sad to hear that you might be leaving the forum! I hope it's not because of a misunderstanding about the placement of your blog!

peace and blessings to you! HeartHeartHeart

fairyfarmgirl

It is not allowed on the forum. It was erased from the forum. Even though the reaction to the material was extremely positive-- And I was asked to repost it in the blog area... From what I can see in the blog area... not much activity there.

If I was to post the link on this forum... you would erase the post and send me a message that it is not allowed on the forum.

fairyfarmgirl
(04-25-2010, 10:17 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]It is not allowed on the forum. It was erased from the forum. Even though the reaction to the material was extremely positive-- And I was asked to repost it in the blog area... From what I can see in the blog area... not much activity there.

If I was to post the link on this forum... you would erase the post and send me a message that it is not allowed on the forum.

OK, we have a terminology issue here. I used the word forum to refer to our community, which includes the blogs section. But you are correct: Technically, the forum is a different category than the blogs. I should have used the word community instead of forum. I apologize for my poor choice of words!

So yes, you are correct: Discussions are posted in the forum section, and blogs are posted in the blogs section.

Now that we are discussing this privately, we can turn this thread back to its original topic.