Bring4th

Full Version: Time for some real science!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks,

I just found out that the SSE (Society for Scientific Exploration) publishes a bi-monthly magazine called 'Edge Science'. For anyone unfamiliar, the SSE is a group of dedicated and credible scientists who are interested in controversial and anomalous science areas. Such things as PSI, UFOs, Earth Mysteries and so on.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience/

I subscribed to a mainstream science magazine last year called Scientific American. It's good in most areas, especially astronomy, but when they get anywhere close to consciousness or anything anomalous they default back to a form of dogmatic skepticism and/or materialism. It's good to be aware of taboos in science, eh?
Thanks Lavazza,

That is a great link. I DL'd the free 3rd Issue and am happily working my way through it. I'll definitely be subscribing to this and passing it along in other forums.

Richard
Great find. thx for passing that on...
Thanks for the link, Lavazza. I like to read the latest scientific findings on the "edge". I worked for 7 years in the nuclear engineering dept of a state university and I really enjoyed talking with and "picking the brains" of our professors, who were also leading research scientists in their fields. They found most of my ideas incomprehensible to their way of knowing. I did get the physicist/space radiation expert to admit that the sun is playing a huge role in the earth changes we are experiencing now.

Heart

ayadew

Really good find.. I will surely read all of it. The only magazines I've found in Sweden are hopelessly stereotypical, wallowing in Darwinism, numbers, and genes.

The Gift of Doubt was a fantastic read
"Like the child who longs to play
with his daddy’s gun, we may be better off not getting what
we think we want. And the universe, like a wise parent, sees to
it that most of us don’t."
Thanks Eric, Smile, digging through the previous threads was well worth it. You always give good resources.
Cheers Ens. Smile

Meerie

That is a great find, thanks for sharing, Eric!
I especially liked the article about the mouches volantes and big pharma in issue 6...
btw my dad was also a subscriber of Scientific American. I used to browse thru all the astronomical articles, not really comprehending them but they gave me that "starry" feeling if you know what I mean Wink
Thanks Eric !

Great "type" of science in that magazine.

I link too a science quite similar to that,
in my signature.

Blue skies.
(04-18-2010, 09:19 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks,

I just found out that the SSE (Society for Scientific Exploration) publishes a bi-monthly magazine called 'Edge Science'. For anyone unfamiliar, the SSE is a group of dedicated and credible scientists who are interested in controversial and anomalous science areas. Such things as PSI, UFOs, Earth Mysteries and so on.

http://www.scientificexploration.org/edgescience/

I subscribed to a mainstream science magazine last year called Scientific American. It's good in most areas, especially astronomy, but when they get anywhere close to consciousness or anything anomalous they default back to a form of dogmatic skepticism and/or materialism. It's good to be aware of taboos in science, eh?

Thanks for the link and your beautiful service to the ONE, Eric.
(05-01-2010, 08:49 PM)haqiqu Wrote: [ -> ]I did get the physicist/space radiation expert to admit that the sun is playing a huge role in the earth changes we are experiencing now.

Dear Haqiqu, can you please provide more of your knowledge on this matter to members here? I am eager to listen to what practitioners of both science and conscious spirituality have to say on this, as it may be linked to the beautiful and glorious phenomenon of 'The Harvest'.

Meerie

Dear Confused,
you may want to check here:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1819
(02-22-2011, 03:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Confused,
you may want to check here:
http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1819

Thank you deeply, my dear sister/brother. Going by how your name reads and the picture on your profile, the possibility is more towards you being a sister. Yet, I did not want to assume. Smile

Thank you very much for flagging up the thread. I am going to enjoy reading and distilling learning from it.
Great find!!! loads of interesting reading. thanks a lot Wink