Bring4th

Full Version: 2002.11.03 The Third Level of Catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just thought I'd share this portion of a session to do with the three levels of catalyst as described by Q'uo.

My whole thought process revolves around the notion of catalyst, and using that for change and transformational purposes.  I also have a deep fondness for the Archetypes.  And so in this Q'uo session they seem to combine the two concepts BigSmile

- -

Sunday Meditation

November 3, 2002

Group question: The question today, Q’uo, has to do with the intensity of catalyst that we feel. We’ve heard it said that most learning that is efficient takes place with some sort of trauma. We’re wondering why that is. Is it due to the intensity of the lesson we wish to learn? And is the lesson we wish to learn discernible from the catalyst that we experience, or do we need to look deeper than the catalyst we experience? We would like for you to give us some information concerning how we experience our catalyst; how we can be more efficient in using our catalyst? Is it in dealing with the catalyst itself that we see what we’re trying to learn, or do we need to meditate more to discover the lesson? Do we need to work with our dreams? Do we need to do essays? Do we need to be doing something besides just looking at the catalyst that is available in our daily lives?

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo, and we greet you in the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. It is a true blessing for us to be able to serve your group at this time, and we thank you for the privilege of being called by your request for information. We are most happy to share our humble thoughts with you with the request that you listen with a careful ear to those things that we would say, rejecting all those things that do not resonate to you personally. This will enable us to feel that we have the opportunity to speak without being perceived as authorities or in any way limiting your free will or your ability to choose for yourself those thoughts that you would value and use as resources.

The [answer to the question] which you ask this day resides within the nuances of your everyday experience. You ask concerning the nature of perceived experience, for each has experienced those situations which seem to constitute a challenge of one kind or another, and these challenges are not perceived as being comfortable or convenient. Questions arise when such catalyst is encountered, such as the one known as V asked, “What is the universe attempting to say to me? What am I attempting to say to myself?” And, as the one known as T has pointed out, at the end of all questions of this kind, the one question that is sure to remain is that question that children ask with such stunning simplicity, why does it have to happen at all?

Rather than deal with this question at this level, we find that it would be useful to remove our point of view to a place which is less local than global, is less personal than planetary, and is less a part of culture and more a part of the archetype. The one known as Jim is quite accurate in supposing that there are more levels to catalyst than either literally or figuratively meet the eye. There are, shall we say, three basic levels of catalyst and certainly many sublevels of catalyst. The first level is the level of the surface reality, what this instrument would call consensus reality. On this level, situations have ripened into manifestation, and often there are choices to make concerning physical details such as the setting of limits, the choosing of resources, selection of options.

Upon the second level of catalyst lie the underlying qualities which, in combination, ripening through natural processes of the spiritual evolution as well as physical and emotional cycles, create the shape of the story that appears within the personal movie of the life, shall we say. For each has a long-running, full-color movie which is being made up of the multilayered and many-leveled story of the life of the one known to each of you as “I.” At this second level of catalyst, there is a tremendous amount of power within the simple knowing that you are not alone, neither in your suffering nor in your confusion, but rather each of you is the center of concern, care, love and protection of several of those beings who dwell within your inner planes. Each entity who moves through the gates of incarnation into third-density existence has three of these presences. They may be characterized in different ways. This instrument was trained to characterize them as male, female and unified or androgynous. However, in addition to these entities which this instrument has a tendency to call “angelic,” there may be added to your panel of support any number of those who are attracted by your energy, your hopes, your ideals and faith or the lovely light and color of your appreciation of beauty or your devotion to service. These entities cannot help directly with the choosing of the first level of catalyst. These entities cannot make decisions for you concerning the setting of limits, the choosing of options, the selection of the various details of surface catalyst. However, if remembered and included, these presences are able to energize the forces around you to vibrate with information that will aid you as you seek to make the choices that the catalyst has brought out. These underlying shapes are shapes made by those who move in the ways of learning to love and to be loved.

When you are asking for the help of angels and guides, it is well to begin with thanksgiving, with praise and with confidence in yourself, in those who are helping you, and in the perfection of that which is quite apparently imperfect.

The third level of catalyst is the archetypical. Within this level of catalyst lie your most powerful tools for transforming the very nature of your state of consciousness in such a way that it remains within a state of bliss even as it is moving through perceived imperfections. Within this level of catalyst, however, the energies are deep, dark and slow to respond to the conscious mind. Working at this level of catalyst, the greatest resource is silence. It is at the foundation or archetypical level that one practices the presence of the infinite Creator. It is at this level that one becomes a creature of one’s own heart, accepting the interiority of the self and opening to that unknown room within, which one of this instrument’s favorite poets called “the rag and bone shop of the heart. [1]” Yes, each of you does have indeed the rags and the bones, the teeth and the hair, and the memories of how you gained and lost all of those things, and those things lie within the pack-rat heart until the energies are appropriate for cleaning house, for dusting and tidying and gathering up the garbage into a bin for removal from the life, from the memory, from the need to feel responsible.

The one known as T asked a poignant question in the conversation preceding this meditation, describing a halcyon, golden day within his life in which he basically felt that there was some progress made and some realization gained. This entity awoke to a new day and found that with this new day came challenges of such a nature as to remove those feelings of comfort, serenity and joy and replace them, seemingly of necessity, with feelings of limitation, aggravation and separation. “How can we learn to retain that feeling of realization when the next catalyst occurs?” asked this entity, and we feel that this is the question upon which we would focus for the remainder of this instrument’s portion of this communication.

That which you experience as a life seems to have a very steady roll and rhythm to it, as if it were anchored with the birth and the death, and the unrolling ribbon between is just long enough to fit. Yet we find that the experiences of a lifetime are only in part that which is trapped within time and space upon the, shall we say, surface of the time/space continuum which you at [this] time travel within incarnation. Fully half or more of that which you experience as part of a seemingly continuous and unremarkable presence that unrolls steadily before you is actually called to the present from the future or the past by those patterns of thought which circle around the questions of loving and being loved. One of the questions that was asked was, “Can we work with these challenges by identifying the chakra of the energy body which is bearing the brunt of this challenge?” and the answer is in part, “Yes, these considerations are always helpful.” However, we would suggest that there is also skill and art in throwing open the windows of the self to the light within, to the hope within, to the faith within, so that there is a growing awareness in yourself, as you work with catalyst, that you are only partially a creature of time and space. In another portion of yourself, you are a universal and infinite being, a dweller in eternity and one who has given gifts to the self from the future and from the past that feed into the present moment, because there is a need for the nuances, for the lessons of loving and being loved. No matter where the energy centers are that are being stressed by the challenges experienced, the lessons will continue to be about love.

As wisdom feeds into the daily life, that wisdom expresses itself as different realizations of what love is, new and invigorating awarenesses of what it is to share unconditional love, and, for those who are in advanced lessons within incarnation, the challenges are nuanced by the shadings of the energies of accepting the love offerings of others. Many are the times that a negatively presenting set of circumstances has as its formative cause the need to learn the lesson of accepting the love that is given to one. It is in almost every case among those who are positively oriented far easier to learn the lessons of loving than those of being truly, unconditionally, utterly and completely loved. The resistance to the truth of that creates a good deal of murkiness within the patterns that are created through the archetypical and secondary systems of catalyst.

Consequently, we would suggest the value of dwelling not so much upon the first level of catalyst in thinking about what to do concerning the challenges of the catalyst [as upon] thinking more or allowing more time to process the secondary level of catalyst and the archetypical level of catalyst. This would translate into actions such as pondering, as the one known as Jim has said, those items which lie before the mind during moments of work where the attention is not taken by detail, musing along one’s way as one drives in the car or walks within nature, and always, in order to call in those archetypical sources of information, it is helpful to spend time in the meditative state invoking the silence of self that allows that still, small voice of guidance within to have its time to shine like a daystar in the heart. Angels surround you beating with silent wings, their trumpets raised. They play that hosanna of praise and thanksgiving that fills the universe with song.

The magic of this vision lies all about you. Every corner of your consensus reality is crowded with magic. All of the creation of the infinite One is as responsive to you as the entity sitting next to you and is perhaps more aware of you and who you truly are than any entity whom you may meet within the physical illusion. These entities—these plants, these animals, these elements—have found simpler ways to love and to be loved than are available within third density, and that direct, intuitive and unhesitating way of loving and accepting love is a great lesson that you may pick up at any time from the wind, the rain, the fire on your grate, and the earth of your own body. The more that you are able to rest within this unity with all things at this very simple level, the sturdier your spirit will be at retaining that vibration of praise, thanksgiving and joy which is the steady state of awareness shared by those who dwell completely within the creation of the one infinite Logos.

What is your identity? Whenever you can, keep a part of your identity quite clearly within your mind as being one with all, one with all you seek, one with all that you do not seek, one with all you understand and one with all you do not understand, one with all of whom you approve and one with all of whom you do not approve. It is not that we ask you to ignore the catalyst of daily life. We hope that you will participate to the extent that you feel that you make many, many foolish errors. Why would we hope that you make errors? Precisely as each of you has supposed in the conversation preceding this discussion that we have with you now, there are many times where, according to the plan for learning that constitutes your particular incarnation, you have chosen to [take up] a nexus of decision. On the surface, it is a decision concerning details; at the secondary level, it is a decision concerning love; at the archetypical level, it is always a decision concerning the nature and the mission of the self. Let yourself slide up and down, in and out of these levels, not disrespecting one level or valuing one level more than another but seeing both, that all things are what they seem and that nothing is as it seems, and that both of these realizations may lead you to skillful acts.

As we leave this instrument, we would simply say that, as always, we remain ready to move into meditation with you as you request our presence. There are, as we just said, many entities just waiting for the invitation to be part of your magical world, your blueprint for transformation. It is a good plan. You have all chosen well. You have chosen, indeed, for an intensity or density of catalyst, hoping both to learn and to serve, and each of you is doing well. Naturally, because of the nature of the physical illusion, there is seldom a finished or symmetrical feel to everyday existence, and yet, as this instrument has often said, once one has found that place for the first time, there is a wonderful and ever-present space wherein one is in tabernacle with the infinite One resting in love and in light, and infinitely full of the one Creator.

We would at this time transfer this contact to the one known as Jim, that we may answer any questions that remain within the minds of those within this group. We greatly thank this group for asking this question and would at this time leave this instrument in love and in light. We are those known to you as Q’uo.

- -

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_1103.aspx
wow

Top shelf, right there.

Thanks Plenum.

Judge not, that ye be not judged...
Since catalyst at all levels has to do with choosing a particular course of action (or, equivalently, a particular state of being), I assume the archetypal level of catalyst has to do with selecting what archetype one wishes to express? I'm not at all clear on what that means, exactly. Some examples would be helpful, if anyone can think of any.
Indeed. I sincerely appreciate this transcript. I have noticed myself shift up through my development from the first, to the second and third levels of catalyst. I have made a strong realization that in order to take my spirituality to the next level, I must experience the deep stillness, quietness, and wholeness when the soul is immersed in the Creator. I am doing a good job with opening the chakras through meditation, but not quite so much with the stillness. I checked out four books on Buddhist meditation from my library and am developing techniques that should help to get me there.

Thanks so much for sharing this. I will look forward to more of your posts in this section.