Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing Other Universes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or seeing other Parallel Realities.

After I pass on, will I in time/space be able to see the reality where my book became a movie?

Will I be able to experience my other parallel selves?
You ask really good questions, IGW. I'd like to see if anybody has an answer.

Wink
Let's say you are exploring having different parallel selves. To your higher self these selves are seen as the same as your current self, he is experiencing them equally. You would not make a distinction as to what you experienced and experienced not, you'd have experienced each simultaneously.

This is not actually away in time, your higher self already is and each part of your path is equivalent to his awareness. You are you here, but you also are your higher self fully experiencing being here, your pain is his pain and your joy is his joy.

As for the book, I guess that depends on your true desires as we are after all but the incarnation of desires in a way. Some call it Will, I like to call it desires. Desire to be, to grow, to be aware, etc.
It might not be another Universe, but in the afterlife we have the power to create worlds. So I could probably create my book as a movie. I just don't want to be famous in this life. In the afterlife there are jobs we can take, and I would entertain people with my movie.
This is actually one of the things I'm most curious about - the hows and whats of memory on the other side of the veil. None of the channeled sources I've seen really talk about it much. I wonder if it's a topic that's taboo due to Law of Free Will or Confusion issues.

Can anyone think of any sources that have discussed it in-depth? Like, Ra talks about the "review of incarnation" and "healing process" that occur post-incarnation, but he gives no details at all on what it entails. And I know that Bashar has talked about the multiple selves aspect but, again, I recall him getting very vague on the matter of what the entity experiences, like how much of myself-as-is-typing-now would retain cohesion during the transition.

Although my own gut/personal opinion is that I can't think of a good reason you couldn't do it, based on everything I've seen laid out about higher-D life. I get the impression that if a being needs to chill out on the other side, it's pretty free to create imaginary worlds or re-experience memories from past lives until it feels ready to incarnate again. Although I'm not sure if I've seen a channeled source say it so outright.

(At least among entities who have learned how to control their incarnations, that is.)
(06-21-2015, 01:54 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ](At least among entities who have learned how to control their incarnations, that is.)

You mean those that are choosing their own catalyst instead of their higher self doing so?
That's when incarnations cease to be automatic.
(06-21-2015, 02:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2015, 01:54 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ](At least among entities who have learned how to control their incarnations, that is.)

You mean those that are choosing their own catalyst instead of their higher self doing so?

You're always are limited by your awareness. As you climb densities, more become possible to you.

It's not like there's 3D and everything not 3D, there's a more subtle gradation to beingness.
(06-21-2015, 02:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Same diff. Ra actually says in 21.9 that the boundary line is green-ray activation sometime during the 3D incarnative cycle. After that point, the entity can start making its own decisions about how it's going to incarnate next and\or what catalysts it's looking for. (Or looking to avoid.) And then, as I gather it, as the entity gains in density and understanding, it gains greater fine control over incarnative choices.

He's actually really vague on what processes are behind the "automatic" reincarnations. I was just speaking from a subjective standpoint, since from the POV of a pre-green entity they're apparently just going through a constant churn of lives with little or no break in between them.
Your desires may change when out of 3D, you'll have more experiences and more awareness of yourself. You could pershaps find something else even more fufilling to yourself.
Hello Dear APeacefulWarrior,

(06-21-2015, 01:54 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually one of the things I'm most curious about - the hows and whats of memory on the other side of the veil.  None of the channeled sources I've seen really talk about it much.  I wonder if it's a topic that's taboo due to Law of Free Will or Confusion issues.

Can anyone think of any sources that have discussed it in-depth?  Like, Ra talks about the "review of incarnation" and "healing process" that occur post-incarnation, but he gives no details at all on what it entails.  And I know that Bashar has talked about the multiple selves aspect but, again, I recall him getting very vague on the matter of what the entity experiences, like how much of myself-as-is-typing-now would retain cohesion during the transition.

Although my own gut/personal opinion is that I can't think of a good reason you couldn't do it, based on everything I've seen laid out about higher-D life.  I get the impression that if a being needs to chill out on the other side, it's pretty free to create imaginary worlds or re-experience memories from past lives until it feels ready to incarnate again.  Although I'm not sure if I've seen a channeled source say it so outright.

(At least among entities who have learned how to control their incarnations, that is.)

Yes, Seth spoke about that in details on many occasions(but not directly about the Veil itself). I even created thread regarding "after death experience" where I've quoted an entire chapter of one of His books - The "Death" Experience (What is "after death")

All I have Best in me for You
After reading Journey of Souls and whatnot, I do wonder if Wanderers will 'snap' back and remember everything or continue through the process of healing/balancing and whatnot as per 'normal' incarnated 3D entities.

Whatever the experience will be, we know only one thing for sure; it will be beautiful :¬)

That's enough for me!
I read that whole chapter and there still wasn't anything addressing IGW's question. Ah well. Although it was interesting stuff. And at least, as I said above, it didn't give me any reason to think he couldn't do it. Or, at least, he could imagine a world in which such a movie was made, which I'm fairly sure Seth would say is pretty much the same thing anyway.

Although, personally, I'd saw IGW should shoot higher. Why not the world where the video game got made? Wink
(06-20-2015, 07:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or seeing other Parallel Realities.

After I pass on, will I in time/space be able to see the reality where my book became a movie?

Will I be able to experience my other parallel selves?

You can do it now, via astral projection.

You can view all sorts of probable realities.  Everything that could exist, does exist.
(06-21-2015, 03:53 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I read that whole chapter and there still wasn't anything addressing IGW's question.  Ah well.  Although it was interesting stuff.  And at least, as I said above, it didn't give me any reason to think he couldn't do it.  Or, at least, he could imagine a world in which such a movie was made, which I'm fairly sure Seth would say is pretty much the same thing anyway.

Although, personally, I'd saw IGW should shoot higher.  Why not the world where the video game got made? Wink

Seth would say (in my opinion, based on what I’ve read) that aside from Our existence, there’s extremely vast (infinite?) systems of probabilities in which every possible scenario of each of Our decisions is played out.
In case of Our Dear Indigo Gemini Wolf, there’s probable “versions” (same as We are “versions” and each one is as valid as We are) of Him, where His book was used as a base for a movie. Moreover – there’s “probable Indigo Gemini Wolf(s)” where the movie was a great success, where movie was a moderate success, as well as there’s probable Indigo Gemini Wolf, whom movie was a disaster. Each and every possible scenario is played out simultaneously and We are actualizing within Our lives “only” one scenario – Other-Probable-Selves are “actualized” within other probable realities (as I understand it, “probable Selves” exists in parallel universes, on parallel Earths).

I had a problem for a long time to understand meaning of label “actualization”. To offer You my current understanding would be following statement:

One of main qualities/attributes of non-material sphere is it’s subjectiveness. When subjective reality/event is materialized/translated within/into physical reality (entirely or partially) it becomes objectified and therefore actualized.
If any-One understands term “actualization” differently, I would be Very Grateful for Sharing your perspective on this.

In such take, when We are “done” with Incarnational System, Indigo Gemini Wolf will possess experiences/memories of all Probable-Selves – that includes reality, where He was ultra-famous, as well as reality where He was immensely miserable and unhappy.

Now, the question is how such “Experiential Knowledge” will affect an identity of Indigo Gemini Wolf. Will He be the same “Personality” as He know Self now? I doubt it, but I’m unable to even guess what His (or for that matter each and every One’s of Us) Identity will be/would be like. I think it reaches beyond Our understanding/definitions of identity itself.

But in all this I think that Indigo Gemini Wolf will “get” what He wants – an Experience, where His Dreams comes true within the Creaturehood.

Since I’ve offered something as abstract as above, I see no reason to make one step further.

According to Seth also Our past and future are simultaneous/parallel to what We understand as “Our present”. Since Our Point of Power is within Present Moment, it is possible (according to Seth) to influence and (literally) change past, as well as future – and all this from a standpoint of “Present Moment”.

Above is more than “counter-intuitive” – according to Our Experience and Understanding, it is simply crazy.

Yet, Seth insist (and Ra mentioned it as well) that what We understand as “time”, is in fact a property of Our perception within Creaturehood. We have an access to Self, Other-Selves, and We are “experiencing Our Experience” in intervals that are understood by Us as time. Therefore “time” is a quality of perception and not the attribute of Self.

Still, for me personally, it is “too much” to integrate with my own experience/understanding. While for me “past is done/closed”, Seth claims, that every system is open and there’s no true “beginnings” nor “ends”. Again, it is a raw/dry information for me, with no actual experiential counterpart.

Yes, your life and all its possible avenues are saved as a holographic memory in which you can go in and explore every possible curiosity.

I'm excited to go back over events and see how other people were feeling and experiencing critical or casual moments in my life.
Only the present moment actually exists, time is just the changes occurring in the intelligent energy which exists in the moment.
Hello Dear Tan.rar,

(06-21-2015, 06:32 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ](...)
I'm excited to go back over events and see how other people were feeling and experiencing critical or casual moments in my life.

So am I. I would like to experience/learn "other sides" of my own experience and I hope that I will be able to.