Bring4th

Full Version: Qabalah and the Law of One.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I’m reading Dion Fortune’s Mystical Qabalah and it’s excellent! No wonder this book has been so popular. Fortune is the real deal as far as I can tell, Ie positive white magician. (She doesn’t purposely mislead like other occultists do either.)
Dion Fortune is one of the most positive occultist. Was an extremely ethical person.
I just read Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense recently and it was good although I do find her a little puritanical. Some of her descriptions of certain types of people and beings are downright rude, but in general I found it to be an interesting book with some good advice and information. She actually got some flak from Alpha et Omega for 'Mystical Qabalah' cause it was from them she learned the system.
I’ve been reading the book, and it’s incredible. The spiritual principles and concepts talked about in the Law of One are complimentary to Qabalah. Ra talks about the process of creation and evolution, which the Tree of Life glyph represents and explains.

I’ve been wondering how I can take my seeking further, and Qabalah is definitely the way for me. I’m a noob at this so don’t ask me to explain anything yet. I’m reading through the book now, on Malkuth, and I plan to reread it and study it along with other qabalistic texts. Hopefully, maybe find those who can Initiate upon the positive path because practical Qabalah is best learned and practiced with those who are experienced. Fortune echos Ra by saying that however good one’s intentions he may fall into the Left Hand Path if he’s walking alone. Witchcraft, sorcery, black magic; manipulating the external environment for the benefit of the self. Practice rooted in spiritual principles is one of the keys.
I didn't follow the Qabalah, but my own spiritual path of seeking anthros with great passion.

I actually have crossed the abyss.

I died, or ascended.

I am now working to merge with God my beloved lover.
Pages: 1 2