Bring4th

Full Version: 7D candidate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

oguz

hey people,
i would like to tell a different thing.
nowadays i'm feeling that i'm at the end of 6D (as soul) and will graduate to 7D.
it may seem strange because even Ra isn't at that point. They say they're still 6D. But i feel able to be 7d being.
Are there any of you feeling same here?

with light
(04-20-2010, 03:01 PM)oguz Wrote: [ -> ]hey people,
nowadays i'm feeling that i'm at the end of 6D (as soul) and will graduate to 7D.
it may seem strange because even Ra isn't at that point. They say they're still 6D. But i feel able to be 7d being.

with light

Oguz, are you making a joke?

If you are being serious, how can you "feel" anything other than 3D right now? We have come into duality to experience a dense body and the lessons and karma that are woven into the illusion we call reality. We have a veil that keeps us living in the third, while our 3D minds "learn" how to live with unconditional love and understanding, which is the basis of 4D.

At best, I would hope that many of us could reach a level of living that is similar to what we would find in 4D. But for you to judge yourself while in 3D and announce that you feel you are ready for 7D seems very unusual to me. I always thought one would know their true "wanderer" status once they moved beyond the veil and ascended, which means we would have direct access to intelligent infinity and the Akash.

So you have already done that while in 3D? If so, can you please explain how I can do the same?

Steve
Most, if not all, that find their way here to this forum are wanderers. Many million on Gaia are of Ra, and therefore have only 2.5 million short years to go prior to the harvest to the seventh density. That is, as it were, "at the end of the sixth density".
(04-20-2010, 03:52 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]

with light

Oguz, are you making a joke?

If you are being serious, how can you "feel" anything other than 3D right now? We have come into duality to experience a dense body and the lessons and karma that are woven into the illusion we call reality. We have a veil that keeps us living in the third, while our 3D minds "learn" how to live with unconditional love and understanding, which is the basis of 4D.

At best, I would hope that many of us could reach a level of living that is similar to what we would find in 4D. But for you to judge yourself while in 3D and announce that you feel you are ready for 7D seems very unusual to me. I always thought one would know their true "wanderer" status once they moved beyond the veil and ascended, which means we would have direct access to intelligent infinity and the Akash.

So you have already done that while in 3D? If so, can you please explain how I can do the same?

Steve

He makes no joke Steve. The veil is definitely thinning for some. I have now breached it on several occasions, having direct contact with I.I., and I am also of Ra. Should Oguz be feeling this, it could be that Oguz has also breached the veil and is also of Ra.

How to do it? If I could answer that... it is/was not my choice, but I did desire it. Now I have done it, it makes time here more difficult, for I have more and more moments when the veil thins and I "understand".
Wow, ok then! Perhaps I am more confused than I thought. That would explain why I still feel like a 2D rock waking up to this 3D illusion... :-)

Personally, I never felt as if I was a wanderer of any sort, so perhaps I am confused about your experiences since they are not part of my path yet. That's what makes the ride so much fun, I suppose!

Much love,
Steve
Me neither, Steve. One of the reasons I’ve refrained from posting anything in the wanderer section. I’ve always felt too grounded in this world to claim wanderer status. I suppose my only claim would be to my humanity…and my search for something more.

Richard
Oguz, do you mean as an individual soul, or as part of a SMC?
Discernment people.

with light

If you are whom you claim please let us know your social memory complex or soul group name.
That's quite a thing to come out with. Please enlighten us as to your polarity and origin.

Love & Light
I'm not sure if it's my own consciousness expanding or the alleged veil thinning, but according to my own experience as of late, I would say that the veil is definitely thinning. The way I would put it is: there is now an increased and rapidly expanding ability for spiritual knowing or consciousness to pour into this density from beyond. The energy that's streaming in seems to be becoming more intense as we get closer to 2012.

Lately, I have rapidly been becoming much more aware of what "I AM" outside of this density. My strongest thoughts originally lay within the bounds of the illusion, which by the way is NOT the veil. The illusion is our negative co-dependence that we've created. The illusion is the specific way that our society functions which urges one to play a role within it instead of being a natural human being. The veil is the forgetting of our infinite beingness when we're born and is independent of our illusion. The strongest thoughts now within my stream of consciousness are firmly flowing from me, the real me. They come from outside the part of our mind entangled in its illusion.

With this increased consciousness, I feel as if more Life has come into all of what I am and embraced and wrapped up my very small human personality in a great field of love energy. I'm having a lot of difficulty putting this into words. haha It's like, I have realized that I am human, but there is a huge part of me that is definitely not human. But it's not like I feel like an alien or anything ridiculous like that. I am just me. I am big me, plus little me. Little me is the human personality contained within all of this great field of Life that I am.

The day before yesterday, I went to pick up a package from the UPS transit hub, but got lost along the way. I ended up driving quite a few extra miles and missing the time window to pick up my package. This is because I ran into construction zones along the way back the diverted me way off course. Eventually, I hit a dead end and had to turn around. But the entire experience was magical because I made it so. While trying to find a way home, I simply decided it was time to ask my higher self for its presence, something that I had never done. I just mentally, without even words, asked the most of the light/love that I had awareness of in any way throughout the universe to flood into my 3rd density understanding at this time.

I didn't ask with words. I just made it so because I willed it to be so with all my heart. The request was based in an innocent curiosity to discover myself. Instantly, I felt the most powerful surge of joy and love I had EVER felt and have ever felt. For the remaining 40 or so minutes of the drive, my entire body tingled with the higher vibrations. This part is going to sound crazy, but for the rest of the ride, everything I saw and experienced, the I AM experienced as well. The way I can most clearly describe it is to say that the I AM was with me. It/me was viewing through my eyes, feeling the wind and sunshine like I was. The I AM saw other people and our curious constructions (buildings, cities, places to eat, play, and work) and was fascinated and delighted by them. I understood on all levels that everything was love. Of course, "I" was still there the whole time. Little me saw all these things too and processed them in the way my little mind does.

I know now that what I did was ask my higher self to be present, and I showed myself to myself. It was an amazing experience. I think my higher self was showing me/us that the veil is indeed thinning and experiences like this are more possible now. The increased understanding slowly faded, and stopped when I drew near to home.
Aaron, that's a GREAT recount of your experience! You put in some great details to help me imagine what that experience would be like. In a way, I feel like I understand what you went through, even though I've never personally had the experience.

Do you meditate, or do anything besides "being" each day? I'm curious as to how people arrive at these experiences. I'd like to think that it is a pattern that everyone can attain, as opposed to just happening randomly because it was part of one's soul contract.

So does your experience mean that you are feeling like you have identified with a higher density now? I'm trying to tie this back into Oguz's original comment, to keep the thread on track. :-)
It's as simple as that Aron, thank you for the clear insight you offer. All those terms, aliens, ghosts, angels, spirits, they mean nothing when it comes to the experiences themselves. It's a direct knowing and the experience of expanded consciousness, it does not come with levels ranks titles or whatever, it is beyond description and words feel empty when describing it. Anything that can be caught in a word is simply an illusion. The false sense of believing we know an experience because we know a word for it.

If a 6d entity would come to this planet, isn't that similar to attending kindergarten as an adult? Unless you're a teacher known intimately by the whole class you have no business here.

All of us are wounded here. When we sit still the first thing that will happen is our minds being flooded with vibrations of things done to us. Causing great distortions. No one is evil, and most of us do not deceive with intent. Mostly we are deceiving ourselves chasing the ideal.

Just be you... You is fine, you is in fact perfect. Anything added to you is distortion.
(04-21-2010, 03:46 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Do you meditate, or do anything besides "being" each day? I'm curious as to how people arrive at these experiences. I'd like to think that it is a pattern that everyone can attain, as opposed to just happening randomly because it was part of one's soul contract.

I meditate each day 15 to 35 minutes one or two times per day. All I know is that each day consciousness is rapidly changing for me, at an increasing pace. The fog is lifting; not to say that it is permanent, but it like seeing patches of the blue sky after being under grey skies for a long period of time.

I understand fully as to why the veil is such an important part of third density. Without it, I can picture everyone of Earth laying around doing nothing except fulfilling the basic needs, if barely.... the One Creator's love is bliss and contentment like none we have in the illusion.

(04-21-2010, 03:50 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]If a 6d entity would come to this planet, isn't that similar to attending kindergarten as an adult? Unless you're a teacher known intimately by the whole class you have no business here.

I am here, just as all are, to gain experience for the One Creator. It is no different for any density. Why you would think that a higher density spirit wandering to the third density to be a negative thing... is beyond my understanding. This is what wanderers are, spirits from higher densities... there are millions of us here, to help, not to lord over anyone. We are service to other-self oriented, brother.
On this subject. I did used to think about this a lot. At a juncture I had in my dream state I was shown a 5d and 6d route. And had to choose, in this world and in that, the 6d one.

The higher 6d is where we create our own higher selves.
(04-21-2010, 03:46 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron, that's a GREAT recount of your experience! You put in some great details to help me imagine what that experience would be like. In a way, I feel like I understand what you went through, even though I've never personally had the experience.

Do you meditate, or do anything besides "being" each day? I'm curious as to how people arrive at these experiences. I'd like to think that it is a pattern that everyone can attain, as opposed to just happening randomly because it was part of one's soul contract.

So does your experience mean that you are feeling like you have identified with a higher density now? I'm trying to tie this back into Oguz's original comment, to keep the thread on track. :-)

Honestly, I don't actually sit down and meditate more than once or twice a week. Some of us had a discussion on this forum earlier about the blessing of water and food. I liken meditation to the blessing of water. It is an event where one deliberately sets aside time and focuses one's intent towards a higher goal. For me, the realization that I am continuously blessing water, so to speak, came about early on. My body is 60% water after all! So, no, I don't set aside time to meditate. Instead, I am in a near constant state of mindfulness. I am always focusing some part of my attention on my state of mind. This makes me aware of any changes very quickly. I've heard it said that to the master, meditation and non-meditation are the same thing because he realizes that one is always meditating. I think this is what I'm trying to say, but I don't like calling myself a master of anything. I'm a learn/teacher! Of course, that's not to say I walk around all godlike. There are times when I'm afraid or confused by the experience of life, in which I catch myself acting like a personality instead of simply being. I'm not able to be mindful 100% of the time. I don't think anyone in a human body would be able to!

I can't say for sure whether I've identified with a higher density or not. I feel that the love/light that I'm able to put out at this time is at least 4th density or higher, but who can say? Who can really tell? My bottom line point is that I am opening up and becoming more than what before was thought of as human. My life experience is becoming more joyous all the time. I'm curious as to the details of Oguz's feelings and why he feels able to be a 7D being.
(04-21-2010, 07:55 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I am here, just as all are, to gain experience for the One Creator. It is no different for any density. Why you would think that a higher density spirit wandering to the third density to be a negative thing... is beyond my understanding. This is what wanderers are, spirits from higher densities... there are millions of us here, to help, not to lord over anyone. We are service to other-self oriented, brother.
It's not a negative thing.. It's just something I don't believe in. 4d yes, 5d maybe, 6d in the rare case of certain saints.

I apologize, but I do not see the behavior of certain self proclaimed 6d entities as typical for 6d... If they once were 6d, they're not now. I'm not speaking about you Peregrinus. Not for, not against. Just in general.

There is the humble woodland critter (squirrel) who is also an expression of the infinite density of God. It too is a wanderer from the infinite who came to earth to share this spacetime with us. If 6d is only an excuse for feeling maladjusted on this planet, then what's the point?

I know my system. I'm not 6d or 5 or even 4.. First of all, I'm not a social memory complex, neither am I currently attached to one other than the one that was born on earth. In spite of the fact that I have communicated with one. I do not have the ability to instantly heal my pains. Even if I can do it over time. I am not telepathically connected to the whole earth. Even if I am able to receive impressions and insights... Exactly what you'd expect of a 3d entity approaching 4th.

If you think you're in the upper regions, I'd suggest you look at an animal, then look at the average human and then look at yourself. Do the average human and the animal resemble each other more than you resemble a human? If you are 6d... You are what the ancients called a God, do you realize this? There is a reason people worshiped Ra. Are you truly able to manifest a sun? If not.... Then why make the claim?

I'm probably not going to make myself popular by stating my observation that the densities are slowly being converted to something akin to Super Saiyan levels. But so be it.
I freakin' love reading this thread. Here's food for thought.

Remember how Ra stated that the vast majority of wanderers are of 6d? I remember how they said that 4d AND 5d wanderers made a smaller percentage combined when compared with 6d wanderer percentages of souls incarnating here on Earth. I can only imagine how many 6d wanderers might have been right at the tipping point going into 7d, and how many were only just beginning 6d, before they decided to come here.

We ALL undergo the forgetting process when we are born here. Not every single wanderer is going to live an "awakened life", let alone remember anything about where they came from. The foolhardiness/bravery mention of wanderers coming to 3d is quite profound in my opinion, because regardless of where I came from before this life, I can say with certainty that if it wasn't for an extreme breakdown of my life a few years ago, I would have never have been interested in any higher mysterious, unless I was just talking about the "what if's" with people. I certainly didn't believe ANYTHING concretely. In fact...EVERY SINGLE THING I BELIEVE concerning higher mysteries, is a by-product of involuntary OBE's that came out of nowhere in my life. I can only claim that the stuff Q'uo and Ra speak about are things I believe because I LIKE to believe it. I have no direct knowledge of any of it, just the direct experience of OBE's and some pre-cog dreams that happen from time to time.

Ali, about the 6d's being able to do miraculous things...I think that was a function of 6d beings like those of Ra coming down here at a time when the veil was not as strict and they were able to "project" their beingness here in a semi-physical state. They weren't born into human bodies proper, and therefore didn't "forget" how to do any reality-bending feats.

Now concerning the original post....I don't really have much to comment about that. We are all one mind, one soul. All this talk about what level we might be coming from prior to this life is kind of silly to me in light of that truth....the ONLY truth that is ultimate/infallible according to Ra...we are One. I think about this thread with that tidbit in mind, and it becomes humorous to me to read everything we all talk about Smile

Godspeed!
That might just be the most sensible thing anyone said to me all day Turtle... Thanks....
By definition, a "wanderer" is a spirit if a higher density which incarnates in the third density with the veil of forgetting intact upon entering the incarnate experience, hence, as "human" as anyone else.

As for the veil being penetrated, to quote Ra:

Quote:36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one short one before we close. Can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and have become aware of who they are?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

How is it possible to penetrate the veil? and I would ask you to consider that now, whilst we are in full fourth density light, this is easier to do.

Quote:83.15 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned and are there any others that have occurred other that those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown. It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide. The desire of mind/body/spirit complexes to know that which was unknown drew to them the dreaming and the gradual opening to the seeker of all of the balancing mechanisms leading to adepthood and communication with teach/learners which could pierce this veil.

The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive in some degree of penetration of the veil. In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

83.17 Questioner: Specifically, by what process would, in the first case, two polarized entities attempt to penetrate the veil, whether they be positively or negatively polarized? By what technique would they penetrate the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. The penetration of the veil may be seen to begin to have its roots in the gestation of green-ray activity, that all-compassionate love which demands no return. If this path is followed the higher energy centers shall be activated and crystallized until the adept is born. Within the adept is the potential for dismantling the veil to a greater or lesser extent that all may be seen again as one. The other-self is primary catalyst in this particular path to the piercing of the veil, if you would call it that.

88.15 Questioner: I’ll make a guess that those of Venus of third density who were the initial ones to partially penetrate the veil gleaned information as to the nature of the archetypical mind and the veiling process and from this designed the tarot as a method of teaching others. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is so.

Even the civilization of Ra had wanderers to help them.

Quote:89.39 Questioner: I just can’t understand why they would think that a planet that was doing as well as the population of Venus was doing as far as I can tell would need Wanderers in order to help with the harvest. Was this at an early point in Ra’s third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It was in the second cycle of 25,000 years. We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, of millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%. Wanderers are always drawn to whatever percentage has not yet polarized, and come when there is a call. There was a call from those which were not positively polarized as such but which sought to be positively polarized and sought wisdom, feeling the compassion of other-selves upon Venus as complacent or pitying towards other-selves.

The odds of being a sixth density wanderer are greater than being of any other density:

Quote:45.3 Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

45.4 Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All are sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

By definition, a "visitor" is a spirit if a higher density which uses crystals to manifest third density bodies and craft and "lands" on Earth, with all the power of intelligent infinity at their disposal.

Quote:51.4 Questioner: Why is a vehicle necessary for this transition? When you, as Ra, went to Egypt earlier you used bell-shaped craft, but you did this by thought. Can you tell me why you used a vehicle rather than just materializing the body?

Ra: I am Ra. The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.

Quote:6.22 Questioner: How many years in the past did you use the bell-shaped craft to come to earth?

Ra: I am Ra. We visited your peoples 18,000 of your years ago and did not land; again, [until] 11,000 years ago.

For a long period of time I thought I was a fifth density wanderer, but a short time ago it was indicated to me that I am of Ra. Since I appear human, not nine feet tall and possessing God-like powers, I would take it to mean I am a wanderer.
If everyone on this planet has a Higher Self and the Higher Self is said to be a 7th density entity who has provided itself to us in 3rd density, then doesn't that mean all of us come from the 7th density anyway?

Also, time doesn't exist. So right at this moment, I am in all the densities. So how can I "come" from another density as a wanderer when I already exist in all of them? I don't come from anywhere, because I already "am" in all of them.

This is where I start to become:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU0XiLOXdP0

:-)
Steve (not a Wanderer, but technically a Wanderer)
To me, Jim said it best in Book V when it was written in 1998. It would seem that what was "in vogue" then is ubiquitous now.
Jim, Intro to Fragment 5, Session 12 Wrote:It almost seems to be in vogue now to say that one is from this or that planet, this or that higher density, and that one is really this or that exalted being come down to Earth to be a great teacher. It is embarrassing to us to see such a magnificent opportunity for rendering a humble service cheapened to a game of who has the most spiritual sergeant’s stripes. We do not hide the possibility that we may be of such origins, but neither do we nor those of Ra feel that such an origin is particularly remarkable. As Don used to say, “You’ve got to be somewhere doing something. You might as well be here doing this.”

Followed by Carla's note on the same Fragment:
Carla, Intro to Fragment 5, Session 12 Wrote:Carla: I think one thing to keep in mind, if we are Wanderers from elsewhere, is that we came here for a reason: to serve at this time right here in this very shadow world of Earth’s third density.

Once again, I think Jim and Carla have already said it all. It doesn't matter where we came from, or where we may be returning to. What matters is that we are here now, and how we use our presence to support the evolution of planet and the peoples residing on it.

3D Sunset
All of creation is of course, a distortion (or illusion) which began with a single thought, but that single thought does take time to complete, even as infinity and nothingness meet in a single place.

Yes, even though we co-exist in all densities at the same time, each is also separate, a progression of the thought. It is for this reason that the social group complex of Hatonn is of the fourth density, Latwii fifth, etc etc, for even though co-existing in all densities, the point of progression must be somewhere in the thought.

I understand the higher self is sixth density future self (from our perspective), just as we are in the past (from our future self perspective). The higher self is not, however, of the seventh density, for the seventh density is the density of seeking to be one with the Creator, having completed the work required in the previous densities. Just as man modelled seven days of the week (in religion) as a building (or progression) on the seven densities (which works into the grand scheme of the galactic clock), the seventh density (and day) is one of rest.

I agree with you brother 3D. It really doesn't matter where we wander from. It matters that we move away from fear towards love, in humble service. That IS progression.

I hope that is what I project, for this is what I seek inwardly. I, in no way, desire to be anything other than a servant, and even if I know my place outside this density, it means little more to me other than I have an illusory home to go back to when done here. I do and always have felt the wanderers loneliness, and in this understanding I simply find consolation.

In the original post I did not see oguz being dominant or lording or saying anything about being a great teacher or exalted. He was simply expressing thoughts, and those thoughts are as valid as any here.

Edit: As for this being an illusion; I am happy it is. My little girl just wiped, with my knowing, an illusory booger from her nose and decided to place it on my lower lip... not real... not real... hehe... I don't know how much snot can come out of a kids nose, but the word "Infinite" comes to mind Smile
(04-23-2010, 11:33 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone on this planet has a Higher Self and the Higher Self is said to be a 7th density entity who has provided itself to us in 3rd density, then doesn't that mean all of us come from the 7th density anyway?
Amen..

I don't want to go against the Canon, and I don't know the books as well as most of you. I understood, from the books that 6D entities can manifest suns. If you can't manifest a sun or do any 6d feat because of the veil. Then what makes you 6d anyway?

It's the same core manifesting in 3d with the same limitations. Isn't that essentially a 3d incarnation potentially in touch with a specific 6d entity out there? I think we should not get ahead of ourselves, we are 3d incarnated entities closing the threshold to 4d.
Perhaps you would consider it this way.

A student in the 4th, 5th, or 6th grade desires to learn/experience/understand things which he/she had not learned/experienced/understood in the third grade, and at the same time help other students in the third grade. This student chooses then to repeat the third grade, and since the students in the class are different, so too will be the lessons/experiences/understandings. While in the class the student is just that, a student; not a teacher. When the third grade is then completed, this student then may go back to the the 4th, 5th, or 6th grade to continue his/her studies there.

This is exactly what many have done, and do now. This is what wanderers do.

In this action is not greatness, but humility and giving, and that is how I look at it.
Existing in all places, all times, as all things and all beings. Having an identity apart from the rest of infinity only by function of choice. This identity is like a spaceship, and the physical cosmos being all of infinity. As I/We move into new space ports, we decide to either upgrade our ship or downgrade to a more limited model, with the intent to go back out into the cosmos of infinite experiences, infinite journey...until...we decide to revoke our spaceship driver license, and "go where no man has gone before"...back to our identity of no identity...oneness with all.

Tongue

Godspeed!
Sorry for the long post but Peregrinus is right according to the sessions as I have perceived them. Below are excerpts which may connect everything being discussed here.
The reasons for wanderers to incarnate and the conveyed density which holds the highest composition of all the wanderers on earth.
Q'uo Special Meditation January 20, 2006
Quote:millions of those who were called to the travail of your planet, came among you as pioneers of a kind. They choose to incarnate in third-density bodies, but they also chose to come into third density with a certain degree of awareness of their home densities, which were mostly of those of fifth-density and sixth-density social memory complexes.

There are a few fourth-density positively-oriented wanderers among you at this time, but, for the most part, if you are a wanderer you are probably from the density of wisdom or from the density of unity, that density in which wisdom and love are balanced.

Indeed, the majority of those who are among you at this time as positively-oriented wanderers are those from the sixth density. And your interest in coming to the Earth at this time was to improve the balance of love and wisdom in your active, conscious personality.

The reason this was so attractive to you is that within the boot camp atmosphere of third density you can get a lot done in a short time if you have the dedication of your will to a chosen and carefully manicured or articulated goal. The key is continually to review your goal and dedication so that you maintain a focus over time.

Q'uo Closing Meditation February 10, 2008
Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. It is very humorous to us that you would describe the planet of your choice as a prison, because each and every one of you in this room, and each and every person upon your planet that is alive at this time, fought tooth and nail, as it were, to get into line to have a body and come here at this time.

When one is not within the incredibly intense atmosphere of Planet Earth in extremely late third density, it looks like the best party in town. There is a unique opportunity that you have here in third density to make rapid changes in your balance between love, wisdom and power. And so many, many wanderers have come here with the desire to serve the planet secondary to their desire to alter the balance within their own deeper natures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanderers who enter incarnation must embrace humanhood.
Aaron The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 23 September 23, 1994
Quote:Regardless of what density they have been, as soon as they move into incarnation they are third density and they are fully human. They may think they do not wish to be third density and here on Earth, once they wake up here to the fact of their decision; but some higher wisdom within them has agreed to it. Whatever skills they may have had, whatever wisdom and understanding, there are still compelling reasons why they have chosen incarnation; there are necessary areas of learning. We have barely touched the surface. I lay this before you as background.

Aaron The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 24 September 24, 1994
Quote:In a sense, this is what a wanderer must do. Before your incarnation you have clarity: “Here’s the job ahead. I will help to teach this.” What would be a simple matter on the astral plane changes vastly when you enter the illusion. To teach what you came to teach, you first must fully ground yourself in the illusion, must accept your humanness.

Aaron The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 24 September 24, 1994
Quote:No matter how advanced this wanderer (perhaps it was sixth density, had great wisdom, great compassion), it still must learn as well as teach. To learn, it must fully enter the illusion with one aspect of awareness, while knowing with the other that it is entering an illusion and that this illusion is not to be taken as the sole reality. I spoke of this yesterday with a stage metaphor and will not repeat it here.

Perhaps the greatest pain for the wanderer is the pain of fully entering the illusion. It wants to maintain its separateness because it has the misunderstanding that in clinging to who it was on some other plane, it is strengthened or more wise. I am not suggesting that it does not want to get its feet dirty on the earth plane so much as that there is a sense of fear of losing its clarity, as when an actor steps out on the stage and is so deeply moved by this part that he or she is afraid to give itself fully to that part for fear its heart will break.

This is perhaps the reason why wanderers go through the forgetting, because as they peal away and become more aware the radiance of being becomes ever stronger. You don't have to teach or do anything but become more and more awakened and realize that all are one. There was another session where Ra said I believe that wanderers incarnate and radiate passively.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 15, 2006
Quote:The wanderers themselves do not know about the other wanderers upon the planet that are doing this work, but as each of you wakes up and begins to study the patterns of confusion that you experience, you are helping many unseen friends who do not know that they are being helped by you, any more than you know that you are helping them. Yet, as part of this unseen, and for the most part, undiscovered group, as you do the work on yourself you do the work for the group as well so that your achievements in finding bits of clarity amidst the confusion redound to the understanding of the entire group.

And in a larger and more general sense, all of you are part of the tribe of planet Earth. Therefore, each time that you achieve more clarity for yourself you achieve it also for the tribe of the peoples of Earth. Realize, then, that your process, your confusion, your changes, your choices, and your decisions are not simply for you. As you do the work that opens up your incarnation to receive more and more light from the Creator, you are receiving more and more light not only for yourself [but also] for planet Earth. As you do the work to lay aside those stumbling blocks that would keep you from service, you are laying aside stumbling blocks that lie before each and every soul of your tribe. You do not have to say a word or share any concepts in order to do this work. You have simply to do the work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a most important point, wanderers incarnating here can only to a small degree retain their abilities or else it would just fully infringe on other people's free-will.
Ra The Law of One, Book III, Session 65 August 8, 1981
Quote:Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

Ra The Law of One, Book III, Session 66 August 12, 1981
Quote:Questioner: A Wanderer who has an origin from fifth or sixth-density can attempt such a healing and have little or no results. Can you tell me what the Wanderer has lost and why it is necessary for him to regain certain balances and abilities for him to perfect his healing ability?

Ra: I am Ra. You may see the Wanderer as the infant attempting to verbalize the sound complexes of your peoples. The memory of the ability to communicate is within the infant’s undeveloped mind complex, but the ability to practice or manifest this called speech is not immediately forthcoming due to the limitations of the mind/body/spirit complex it has chosen to be a part of in this experience.

So it is with the Wanderer which, remembering the ease with which adjustments can be made in the home density, yet still having entered third-density, cannot manifest that memory due to the limitation of the chosen experience. The chances of a Wanderer being able to heal in third-density are only more than those native to this density because the desire to serve may be stronger and this method of service chosen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incarnation of wanderers at this time and seniority of vibration.
Q'uo Special Meditation August 3, 1997
Quote: Each has worked hard to gain the right to incarnate at this especially critical time within your present cycle of learning. Each was able to come here because of the seniority of vibration of each, that is there being fewer physical vehicles than souls who wish to use them. The vehicles have been given to those whose vibrations more nearly accommodate the fourth-density love and light of the one infinite Creator.

Each of you, then, is either here as a wanderer from a higher density or here because you have the ability to graduate within this present incarnative experience. We find there are both wanderers and what we might conveniently, if inaccurately, call Earth natives within this particular circle. Know that each of you, whether wanderer or Earth native, is completely and equally beholden to that light [that] awaits at the end of your present incarnation, for the steps of light that each shall walk are one in the same for all.

Even if an entity has (inaudible) into the third-density experience from fourth density or fifth density, yet still, through incarnation, those entities have become Earth natives in the respect that they must enter those steps of life carrying each and every experience, balanced and unbalanced, which have occurred within the present Earth density incarnation. In other words, wanderers can get caught in what this instrument often calls a karmic situation.

Here's the old soul concept, where everything else fades away when we realize that it does not matter where anyone is from. Everyone is the same being.
Q'uo Special Meditation April 18, 2006
Quote:You must realize that you have existed since before the planet upon which you now draw breath was created. You are a portion of the Creator Itself. You have experienced all densities within this octave of creation. In the non-local or metaphysical sense, you are even now in all of the densities, accumulating information to yourself to offer up as a gift to the one infinite Creator. Consequently, to know even one percent of your total history would be far too much information for you to bear within incarnation.
From above post...

"Consequently, to know even one percent of your total history would be far too much information for you to bear within incarnation."

THAT...freakin' thrills me to read!!

Godspeed!
I think it's quite possible that "feeling like" a being of a certain density might simply be an effect of the drawing nearer to the threshold of 4th density. We who read and post here may just be more open to such feelings as we tend to be more open to spiritual energies in general, hence us being the first ones to report such "ascension symptoms". Therefore, as we come closer to the point of realization, the increased amount of, as they say it, fourth density love/light is more easily felt by us who are spiritually inclined.

As the clock ticks, all who are of positive orientation may come to the point that we are at now. (Can you imagine??) And at that point, where will we be? Smile
Pardon my popping in here for a moment before undoubtedly getting lost again in 3d for a while, but this is such a great thread.

Aaron, I loved reading about your experience, and I also have felt some pretty amazing (temporary, ok) transformations simply by asking to get connected to my higher self. This is recent, and it does seem like it's getting a whole lot easier to do so, and while in this state, who am I? And does it matter? If my higher self is late 6d, well so am I, just a teensy little bit, in that moment outside of time.

I don't meditate regularly, but I also relate to the idea that the goal is that life is a constant meditation, and a centering into the heart. Not that it's easy, and my personal nemesis is fear.

One thing about the wanderers of Ra - repeating 3d for sure, but at which advantage? Wouldn't it be something like going to 3rd grade in a sheltered well-to-do setting, and then repeating it in some rough inner city neighborhood? Completely different skills required, which is in itself an incentive for plunging back into the fray. Re-graduating to whatever -d with honors. Or not.
The advantage is to do work which was not done previously... that is, gaining experience in valuable lessons that which we had no experience of.

How may one understand what it is like in the dark if one is always in the the light? How may one understand unhappiness if always happy? Earth has much dark to it, and in this dark is great understanding which may be learned in much faster fashion than whilst in the other densities.

The third density is thick like pea soup, and one always has their face in it, from the time one wakes, until the time the unconscious takes over. In other densities the soup is thin, very thin, and one must search for it at times. Make no mistake; third density is a great buffet of varied experience and lessons, and there is a long line waiting to get into this restaurant. As Q'uo has said, "this is the best show in town".

As for skills, upon introduction to this classroom, all are on an even playing field, thanks to the veil. Graduate or not? It's only 75,000 years per master cycle. The SMC of Ra has 2.5 million years left prior to harvestability to the seventh. That leaves a little breathing room to make it back; thirty-three more master cycles by my calculation. Heck, why not double up and not go back on purpose? I've loved the ride this time, and the rougher it gets, the more I enjoy it Smile I don't much believe in chance anyway. Everything seems to work out exactly as we planned it pre-incarnative, for the most part BigSmile
Peasoup indeed, and -ew- there are little pieces of pork in this one! Dodgy
Pages: 1 2