Bring4th

Full Version: Safe sex?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to focus on two Ra quotes which seem to me to have a subtle correlation. First is the well identifiable experience of a male being physically attracted, or aroused by the presence of a female...

Quote:94.10 Questioner: From the previous session the statement was made that much is veiled to the most apparently clear observation. Would Ra expand on what was meant by that statement? I assume that this means the veiling of all of that that is outside the limits of what we call our physical perception having to do with the spectrum of light, etc., but I also intuit there is more than that veiled. Would Ra expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive in your supposition. Indeed, we meant not any suggestions that the physical apparatus of your current illusion were limited as part of the veiling process. Your physical limits are as they are.

However, because of the unique biases of each mind/body/spirit complex there are sometimes quite simple instances of distortion when there is no apparent cause for such distortion. Let us use the example of the virile and immature male who meets and speaks clearly with a young female whose physical form has the appropriate configuration to cause, for this male entity, the activation of the red-ray sexual arousal.

Ra then, in an earlier session seem to describe a more philosophical approach to this "red-ray sexual arousal"

Quote:60.16 Questioner: The pyramid shape then, as I understand it, was deemed by your social memory complex at that time to be of paramount importance as, shall I say, a physical training aid for spiritual development. At this particular time in the evolution of our planet it seems that you place little or no emphasis on this shape. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is our honor/duty to attempt to remove the distortions that the use of this shape has caused in the thinking of your peoples and in the activities of some of your entities. We do not deny that such shapes are efficacious, nor do we withhold the general gist of this efficacy. However, we wish to offer our understanding, limited though it is, that contrary to our naïve beliefs many thousands of your years ago the optimum shape for initiation does not exist.

Let us expand upon this point. When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naïveté in third density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

So our practical solution to safe sex can be identified by the use of a condom. What would, or could be the philosophical applications towards safe sex?

Sex education would be my first impulse here. What type of education? Which taboos in our culture might inhibit such education? Furthermore, what other philosophical approaches are available to us?
(06-24-2015, 01:29 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]So our practical solution to safe sex can be identified by the use of a condom. What would, or could be the philosophical applications towards safe sex?

Hmmm. To expand the viewpoint beyond the practical considerations for safe sex (i.e., avoidance of pregnancy and STDs), one could see the need for safe sex as symptomatic of the conditions and thinking of this planetary population.

Ra describes how disease in general arises out of a "reduction of thought over the long time on planet Earth with respect to an understanding of the Law of One "

So perhaps one way to view the situation from a somewhat larger viewpoint is to say that safe sex is, in the case of STDs, a mechanism to guard against some of the undesirable consequences of the reduction of the practice of the Law of One on this planet while discharging the intrinsic red-ray arousal---or, in more committed cases---while experiencing the energy transfer available to the two vibrating in green-ray.

Is that where you were headed?

I'm not sure how to contextualize the situation with regard to avoiding pregnancy in philosophical terms, though I am sure it has some connection to the balance of love/wisdom.

(06-24-2015, 01:29 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Sex education would be my first impulse here. What type of education? Which taboos in our culture might inhibit such education? Furthermore, what other philosophical approaches are available to us?

That dives even further into the social arena and the many, many distortions of culture. (The persistent and completely impractical message of abstinence as a means of "sex education" from the religious quarter comes immediately to mind.)

A large topic to explore but my time is up!
Greetings & Salutations One & All, 

I do not interpret the two quotes you listed the same way you seem to have......

My impression of the first quote is that Ra is talking about "reverting" to the red ray/animal self's need for survival/procreation. That is an instinctual & "base" response (lust) to stimuli & not a function of the heart (green ray/love) or the mind (blue ray/thought/wisdom). Think about the raging hormones you had as a teenager & how much "in love" you were with just about every girl you went out with. Fast forward twenty years & many, many, many experiences later.... how many of them would you still desire to be in a relationship with? There are exceptions to this of course, but my bet is that most, if not all, would no longer be desirable to you at all..... I can elaborate further, but I think you catch my drift.

My impression of the second quote is that Ra is talking about their experience in 3d on Venus & the difference (in regards to interpersonal relationships) between theirs & ours here on 3d Earth. If you go & read the section titled "Ra" on lawofone.info you'll get all the differences listed between Ra's experiences & ours & they state repeatedly that they had a much easier time in 3d than anybody has had here on Earth. They were all about "Free Love" & their relationships were not addled with all of this social stratification we have here.... the class & caste societies.... the ethnic boundaries (& so on & so on).... they were well aware of the slew of benefits of being married or in committed relationships & all the positive lessons of love that came about as a result of said relationships.... the physiological, mental & spiritual benefits of sex being one of them.... 

There is always more than one component to everything discussed in TLoO & that's part of its beauty & charm. I am unclear as to how you derived "safe sex" from the two quotes you listed.... other than maybe that's what's on your mind these days. Ra is all about elevating your mind, body, & spirit to its highest potential..... & when interpersonal relationships are discussed, there's no exception to that.... do you see the person you are involved with? Is the act of intercourse an expression of love, respect, & understanding between two souls? Is it surrendering your individuality to a greater state of being that is only possible by doing so? Or is it about self-gratification (just a "quickie")? Is it about dominating someone else? Again, I can go on & on, but I think you catch my drift.

3d is called "The Choice" because you get to choose which direction you want to explore. STO or STS doesn't matter in the end.... "The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self." 

So what experience(s) do you wish to have? H-o-w do you want those experiences? It's all up to you, but experiencing "sexual energy transfer" with all the chakras activated is one heckuva an experience!!! 
the 'higher' energy thresholds are are created by/from the primal desire of 'red-ray' vibration.
This is a building block.
Quote:78.14 Questioner: But, in doing this, there was at the center of the galaxy, the lack of knowledge or the lack of concept of possibility of extending the first distortion, so as to allow for what we have experienced as polarity. Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?
Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service to self and service to others.
I am uncertain as to what you are really asking so allow me to craft my own train of thought.

I find the first Ra quote as explanatory to how sexual energy transfer manifests itself via different energy centers in ones body, in relation to mind/body/spirit complex evolution. In simpler words, they(Ra) explain the difficulties we carried over from lower density stages when it comes to sexual energy transfer. Often, the red ray becomes active or overpowers other functions. We focus on self-service, self-pleasure, primal desire of procreation, engage in sexuality in a primitive way and sometimes rape or sexually abuse. These are serious challenges brought upon terran body complexes. Our goal during sex should be working with green or even blue energy coil, while due to limitations might be a big task to some.

Now, i believe you're asking if save sex is available to us without external precautions? Yes I think so, but I wouldn't try it let's say Smile Sounds insecure and consequences of failure are quite critical. I don't think that with limitations given above it is something to rely on.