Bring4th

Full Version: Of Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think most of us are from Ra's social memory complex? Since the material resonates so highly with us all here, it would make logical sense to assume that we perhaps are part of the Ra complex? I guess it could simply be the case of a highly positive and clean channeling that attracts us here. It got me thinking after listening to this wonder song by Holst from his planets collection, which is of course called Venus.

I doubt I would be, though pershaps I am attracted to his social memory complex.
That's an uncanny thought you are sharing here Matt. No, I am not personally of Ra, I know that much. It is with shoulder shrugging acceptance that I cant even elaborate on where I am from. I wish I could scream out my home vibration.

I mean "uncanny" because I was thinking today about the same thing you have posted here. It's just I cannot share what I know. At least not at this time.

If I thought it would help others, I would totally scream out what part of the galactic neighbourhood I belong to!

Meanwhile, home is where we place our hearts, which is here, together, and I am grateful for that much  Heart
Yeah there's at least a few Ra's around here.
I feel I'm of Ra, but I resonate to 5th density, not 6th.
Beautiful soundtrack BTW!

Got this tuuune turned up!   BigSmile
Attracted to interact with his social memory complex but not join it. Though I'm probably seeking a social memory complex to join after all of this human experience.
Did, or were Venus tasked with the honour/duty of seeding our planet?

I ask that because I assume Ra to be our older siblings!
From what I recall, Ra stepped down to 5th density so they could work better with Earth's distortions.
I can share this though!

Quote:"In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony."

Quote:"The faculty of true consciousness sleeps, like folklore's Snow White, in our hearts until we awaken it with the kiss of our seeking to find it."

(((  Heart  )))
If I am part of Ra, part of my mission here is to help smooth out Ra's distortions.
(06-24-2015, 05:50 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there's at least a few Ra's around here.

If only you could tell us which is which.  Wink

Zachary

All I know is I am a unique portion of the One Infinite Creator.
Well, here's the thing as I see it: Any Wanderers of Ra are, effectively, here on Earth to NOT be Ra. The Wanderers are here to do the things Ra can't, or hasn't, done so that he can keep moving further towards 7D Unity. So even if someone is from Ra, that connection is somewhat tenuous. The point would be diversity of experience, especially if there are probably at least thousands of his Wanderers out there ALL doing their own thing.

(He didn't give an exact number, but he said there were tens of thousands of Wanderers in total as of ~1980, and that a "great many" are his own. So I estimate his to be in the thousands.)

And nice choice of music. I've always thought that Holst's Venus movement is one of the single loveliest pieces of "classical" music ever written. :-)

A green venus like creature of many limbs that stretches across the universe to prevent its all consuming brother of nothingness from consuming us all through our own ignorance.

Seems a familiar story.
(06-24-2015, 04:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think most of us are from Ra's social memory complex?

there were two 6d groups that contributed a bunch of 6d Wanderers to Earth.

(06-24-2015, 04:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Since the material resonates so highly with us all here, it would make logical sense to assume that we perhaps are part of the Ra complex?

I'm sure all 6d Wanderers would 'resonate' with this level of Material.

(06-24-2015, 04:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it could simply be the case of a highly positive and clean channeling that attracts us here.

yes, I think so too.

(06-24-2015, 04:03 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]It got me thinking after listening to this wonder song by Holst from his planets collection, which is of course called Venus.

The Planet is a great collection!

- -

even though I personally identify as a 6d Wanderer, I've had no clear affinities to any group. Nor have I ever really asked the question of myself.  

I also think there is tremendous value in hypnotic past-life regression, for those that seek such answers.  But it's not something I've ever really been drawn to.

I think I mentioned this in another thread - but the question of identity is MASSIVE.  Who you think you are ends up being one of the prime determinants of how you choose to act and function.  For those who think they only have one life (a materialistic, limited worldview based on a trusting belief in the effect of the Veil, and isolated selves), then certain injustices in the world just can't make sense.  That's not to justify a spiritually-oriented view of indifference towards suffering, but rather that there are more complex, and intertwined reasons for why people end up in some situations, and not others.  For an atheist, the injustices must seem quite profound and harsh.  Constant material improvement would seem to be the only answer to massive economic and situational inequalities.
(06-25-2015, 03:59 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]A green venus like creature of many limbs that stretches across the universe to prevent its all consuming brother of nothingness from consuming us all through our own ignorance.

Seems a familiar story.

Ah, another fan of the classics! Smile That said, it's probably the Arilou who are the better analogy here, since they're higher-dimensional beings who don't even bother to hide that they've been interfering in humanity's development for thousands of years. Even their general attitude seems similar to a lot of the channeled sources.

For that matter, the Orz and their relationship to the Arilou could be seen as a lot like what's between the Confederation and the Orion Group. Especially once one realizes that the Orz' definition of "Games" and especially "Spiky Games" implies violent combat. And that "parties" probably mean conquest of some sort.
(06-25-2015, 05:27 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2015, 03:59 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]A green venus like creature of many limbs that stretches across the universe to prevent its all consuming brother of nothingness from consuming us all through our own ignorance.

Seems a familiar story.

Ah, another fan of the classics!  Smile  That said, it's probably the Arilou who are the better analogy here, since they're higher-dimensional beings who don't even bother to hide that they've been interfering in humanity's development for thousands of years.  Even their general attitude seems similar to a lot of the channeled sources.

For that matter, the Orz and their relationship to the Arilou could be seen as a lot like what's between the Confederation and the Orion Group.  Especially once one realizes that the Orz' definition of "Games" and especially "Spiky Games" implies violent combat.  And that "parties" probably mean conquest of some sort.

Ahh, Ur'quans and your first headfeeted infections, you may not remember them, but the child sure will.
i'm not Ra. i'm from a planet called Nutsrus.