Bring4th

Full Version: Balancing/Ascension - In its most simplistic form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Throughout the hundreds of pages in 5 books, this single paragraph - in the context of correct awakening - from Book 2 is one of my favourites. Concise and utterly profound...

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

And so, to be all that you can be (STO of course), these simple understandings are all one needs to practice. Moment after moment, day after day...

Red ray (survival) - trusting, feeling safe and nurtured by your environment.

Orange ray (personal identity) - accepting and loving yourself.

Yellow ray (social relations) - accepting and loving yourself when with other people; the ability to mix with other selves confidently in equality

Green ray (universal love) - accepting and loving other selves, without condition

Blue ray (free communication) - expressing yourself truthfully and allowing others to express themselves without judgement

Indigo ray (universal energies) - accepting and understanding actions (by the self and other selves) as response to catalyst; the notion of karma (programming experiences) and teach/learning.

Violet ray (sacramental experience) - trusting/knowing/seeing/loving all of the above as the Creator; the Self.

The activation of green ray with a 'proper' balance of each of these marks an entity as harvestable. If you feel you're a wanderer, remember, it's not about telling other selves what is 'right' (as that is an imbalance of yellow/blue ray), it's about showing people by your example, that living by the above yields a life lived in joy (also known as heaven). This is why Jesus spoke in parables, and Ghandi stated that his life was his message.

Peace :¬)
Great post, Namaste Smile It's simple and clear.

Right away I can see what I should focus on to clear and heal, that is yellow and blue.  The confidence in being with others and acceptance of all expressions without judgement.  I can feel the energy going back through my life, and the limitation I have experienced regarding my " veiled" yellow and blue rays.  Of course there has been veiling of the others as well, at the moment however, the others feel more open.

This is good for some focus in meditation and balancing efforts.
(06-27-2015, 03:42 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Great post, Namaste Smile It's simple and clear.

Right away I can see what I should focus on to clear and heal, that is yellow and blue.  The confidence in being with others and acceptance of all expressions without judgement.  I can feel the energy going back through my life, and the limitation I have experienced regarding my " veiled" yellow and blue rays.  Of course there has been veiling of the others as well, at the moment however, the others feel more open.

This is good for some focus in meditation and balancing efforts.

Accepting other's expressions without judgement is something I've been working on for a while now too. It's a big one, the less you do it, the easier life is, there is much less (obvious) catalyst for argument and opposing ideas.

Glad you found it useful :¬)
Where is the part about ascension?
(06-27-2015, 04:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the part about ascension?

To ascend, one needs to balance the self.

"Do the work", as Ra often states.
One thing to always remember - the precursor to love/acceptance (of both self and other self) is forgiveness.

Hence forgiveness ends the wheel of karma; the need for third density catalyst. Without forgiveness there can be no love.
(06-27-2015, 04:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the part about ascension?

lol Gem. Yeah can we skip the boring bits please  BigSmile
(06-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]

lol Gem. Yeah can we skip the boring bits please  BigSmile

I love how Gemini gets right to the point.
I'd also ascend without having to work for it if I could, that'd be a sweet experience of the OIC of Himself.
Haha!

Ascension without 'work' would null free will / the veil / forgetting / catalyst unfortunately :¬)

(The point of third density!)

Life is fun when it's based in love anyway, all you need do is look for and adjust any belief systems that point at 'work' (STO action) being hard or difficult. Then it becomes very easy indeed.
As having a quite religiously diverse family ( Muslim mother, Christian brother and Atheist father) balancing blue and yellow chakras sometimes feels like an ultimate test) but no matter how heated arguments get, at the end of the day all is always forgiven and I remember the ubrekable bond\love we have for each other.
I got this image from a lovely young chap who is a member of the face book study group.

[Image: Image%202015-06-29%20at%204.32.39%20PM.png]
great!
(06-29-2015, 03:33 AM)indiGo33 Wrote: [ -> ]As having a quite religiously diverse family ( Muslim mother, Christian brother and Atheist father) balancing blue and yellow chakras sometimes feels like an ultimate test) but no matter how heated arguments get, at the end of the day all is always forgiven and I remember the ubrekable bond\love we have for each other.

A challenge indeed!

Love image Nicholas, thanks for sharing :¬)