Bring4th

Full Version: light language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so i've always loved light language vids on utube. here's an example.

i've recently discovered i do light language too. i didn't really realize it was that. it's something that comes out and it's self-healing and self-soothing like kitties purring. it's also soothing and healing to listen to when others do it. maybe it's our way of purring.
Is this like " speaking in tongues" (phrasing from the Bible) ?  Is it basically the same thing?
i don't know. i don't think so. it's not like suddenly spouting french.
I've used made up languages before that I didn't understand what I was saying.

HQ Spotify version....

https://open.spotify.com/track/1CAzGZF2rGbPOtvVvXbr9N

I'm certain they're channeling :¬)
(06-28-2015, 11:06 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've used made up languages before that I didn't understand what I was saying.

i don't either. language of light is completely right brain.
(06-28-2015, 11:07 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

HQ Spotify version....

https://open.spotify.com/track/1CAzGZF2rGbPOtvVvXbr9N

I'm certain they're channeling :¬)

i fucking love that song.
The Language of Light is mentioned throughout various writings and used by various individuals and groups. The idea is that within 'the light' or positive energy there is a sort of language which resonates directly with the universe. In the Keys of Enoch they say it is a mix of five languages - Sanskrit, Hebrew, Egyptian, Chinese and Tibetan.

I believe it is a language which is expressive of the quality of emotion and feeling rather than being descriptive like other languages. The language is a direct emotional communication rather than making particular references to describe.

It is not the same as speaking in tongues as speaking in tongues is generally unconscious and derived from the subconscious repressions or shadows. Speaking in the language of light is spontaneous, but generally conscious or often in trance. Plus the sound and emotional expression are very different. I like using it when I want to focus my emotional energy, especially for calming, soothing or empowering effects.
Any tips on how to tap in to the language of light?

I noticed the gal in the first video feeling deeply inward and using hand mudras.  I have heard before that Sanskrit and Hebrew are light languages ( is it in the Ra material? I think so). Sanskrit feels natural to me, and mantras facilitate meditative states for me.

Please share any technique that you all feel is useful  Smile
(06-28-2015, 12:00 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]The Language of Light is mentioned throughout various writings and used by various individuals and groups. The idea is that within 'the light' or positive energy there is a sort of language which resonates directly with the universe. In the Keys of Enoch they say it is a mix of five languages - Sanskrit, Hebrew, Egyptian, Chinese and Tibetan.

I believe it is a language which is expressive of the quality of emotion and feeling rather than being descriptive like other languages. The language is a direct emotional communication rather than making particular references to describe.

It is not the same as speaking in tongues as speaking in tongues is generally unconscious and derived from the subconscious repressions or shadows. Speaking in the language of light is spontaneous, but generally conscious or often in trance. Plus the sound and emotional expression are very different. I like using it when I want to focus my emotional energy, especially for calming, soothing or empowering effects.

yes yes exactly 
Spot on Tan.

Shemaya - absolute self expression is the key. Drop all fears, find a loving space in yourself and then express that state. There is no singular language, as we're each a beautifully unique portion of the infinite, hence our own deepest true expression is where that beauty is found.
(06-28-2015, 12:28 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Any tips on how to tap in to the language of light?

I noticed the gal in the first video feeling deeply inward and using hand mudras.  I have heard before that Sanskrit and Hebrew are light languages ( is it in the Ra material? I think so). Sanskrit feels natural to me, and mantras facilitate meditative states for me.

my language sounds arabic mostly but i've heard one that sounds russian too. i think simple allowing and non-judgement lets it come through. basically don't try to do it right. say what comes through. keep blabbering despite it seemingly making no sense. i guess it requires what Carla called naivete or gullibility. a lack of judging about what it means.
Hi all,

(06-28-2015, 12:00 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it is a language which is expressive of the quality of emotion and feeling rather than being descriptive like other languages. The language is a direct emotional communication rather than making particular references to describe.

(There's many more in that - say - group's channel, especially the songs/videos titled with names, others have German titles, if anyone's interested.)

-`ღ´-
facettes
When I did my languages I thought of them as alien languages.
(06-28-2015, 12:28 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Any tips on how to tap in to the language of light?

Get over the idea that you are 'speaking gibberish'. Then speak gibberish. The hardest part for most people is getting in to the spontaneity of the language. You have to just focus not on the words you're saying but on the feeling or emotion you want to express. You can visualize as well to add to your expression. Let your voice just flow, sing even if you feel like it.
I even once thought I was talking to Ra in ancient Egyptian.
(06-28-2015, 01:39 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]

Get over the idea that you are 'speaking gibberish'. Then speak gibberish. The hardest part for most people is getting in to the spontaneity of the language. You have to just focus not on the words you're saying but on the feeling or emotion you want to express. You can visualize as well to add to your expression. Let your voice just flow, sing even if you feel like it.

How is this not speaking in tongues? People who speak in tongues (from what I know),  do it in this manner while thinking of uplifting themselves or others.
Quote:Glossolalia, often understood among Protestant Christians as speaking in tongues, is the fluid vocalizing of speech-like syllables that lack any readily comprehended meaning, in some cases as part of religious practice.[sup][1][/sup] Some consider it as a part of a sacred language. It is a common practice amongst Pentecostal and Charismatic Christianity.

Glossolalia also sometimes refers to xenoglossy, the putative speaking of a natural language previously unknown to the speaker.
Quote:Xenoglossy (/ˈziːnɵɡlɒsi/ or /ˈzɛnɵɡlɒsi/), also written xenoglossia (/ziːnɵˈɡlɒsiə/ or /zɛnɵˈɡlɒsiə/), sometimes also known as xenolalia, is the putativeparanormal phenomenon in which a person is able to speak or write a language he or she could not have acquired by natural means. The words derive fromGreek ξένος (xenos), "foreigner" and γλῶσσα (glōssa), "tongue" or "language".[sup][1][/sup] The term xenoglossy was ostensibly coined by French parapsychologistCharles Richet. Stories of xenoglossy are found in the Bible, and contemporary claims of xenoglossy have been made by parapsychologists and reincarnationresearchers such as Ian Stevenson. There is no scientific evidence that xenoglossy is an actual phenomenon.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]
Quote:Stories of the miraculous abilities of certain individuals to read, write, speak, or understand a foreign language that appear in the Bible and other Christian religious literature went on to inspire similar accounts and stories during the Middle Ages.[sup][6][/sup] Claims of mediums speaking foreign languages were made by Spiritualists in the 19th century, as well as by Pentecostals in the 20th century, but these did not hold up to scientific scrutiny. More recent claims of xenoglossy have come from reincarnation researchers who have alleged that individuals were able to recall a language spoken in a past life.[sup][4][/sup] Some reports of xenoglossy have surfaced in the popular press, such as Czech speedway rider Matěj Kůs who in September 2007 supposedly awoke after a crash and was able to converse in perfect English; however press reports of his fluency in English were based entirely on anecdotal stories told by his Czech team-mates.[sup][7][/sup][sup][8][/sup]

Notable claims[font=sans-serif][edit][/font]
Yeah, that. ^
I don't buy into this type of stuff. Anyone could babble out anything and its suddenly something from Mu or Atlantis. I think a healthy dose of skepticism is needed with this type of material. In saying that if it provides faith for someone that leads to further cultivation of compassion then all is well.
ur kinda missing the point. it's not a left brained language it's gibberish to the mind. it only makes sense in ur heart.
I just tapped into some toning.  It was a melancholy song, I don't think it was the language of light.

Is the language of light always uplifting and joyful?
no Shemaya i don't think u need to judge its sadness level. it's language of light if it's from u. that's all u need.
it doesn't even matter what u call it. like i said i was doing it w/o labels for a while. it's just great to realize i'm not alone in it.
when i started listening to LoL videos years ago i thought they understood what they were saying (left-brainally) so i didn't realize my gibberish was related to it. it's like painting to me. it's pure joy of expression and that includes beautiful melancholy expression.
(06-29-2015, 06:24 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]ur kinda missing the point. it's not a left brained language it's gibberish to the mind. it only makes sense in ur heart.

Don't get me wrong, i don't have a problem with it. I agree with what your saying, that's what i was getting at when i said if it is used as means of faith to help develop loving thoughts then its something worth while.
If the info I am reading in Delores Cannons book "Convoluted Universe Vol 1" has any validity to it, this practice does go way back in history and was used for many things besides healing.

Excerpt:  "It had to do with harmonics, the natural method of finding the mathematical equation that makes any one object tick."

So it's definitely an intuitive process, or right brained science. A cool synchronicity considering I am currently on the actual page that touches upon this subject.
that's awesome Nicholas i've had Dolores bookmarked for ages. i definitely wanna read that
Pages: 1 2