Bring4th

Full Version: Buddhism - Path of Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buddhism promotes STS things like non-love and destruction of everything that makes us human. it denies God's creations and seeks to stifle, snuff out and suppress all emotion, feeling, desire and attachment.

yet it's widely accepted as a loving, peaceful religion. it's insidious and clever. popular with light thinkers and potheads who don't really understand its true nature.

i'll be posting evidence of the evils of this insipid religion in this here thread. i think it's sad no one challenges this way of destructive thinking but i will do my part to expose it.
Pushing against something will polarise you negatively my friend, as with your unlimited power, you're saying that the most important thing you can spend this invaluable moment on is 'this is wrong'.

A segregative and non-accepting perspective. If you wish to open your heart, allow others to be and choose whatever they wish. What they choose has no affect on you, unless you let it (which is what this thread could turn into).

If people opt into Buddhism as a way of seeking, that's their choice/catalyst.

You can find positive and negative examples of anything. The only thing that matters is what YOU chose to see.

Feel free to continue of course, I'm merely offering an opinion in which you can ponder or discard :¬)

P.S. non-attachment is far from non-caring. It's actually the opposite. The only difference is that your own emotions are not swayed by others or external 'stuff'. And if you're managing to stay positive in the moment, how can that be anything except beneficial? As a positive state of mind will result in positive thought, word and deed.
i'm merely offering a view that noone seems to express.

Quote:P.S. non-attachment is far from non-caring. It's actually the opposite. The only difference is that your own emotions are not swayed by others or external 'stuff'. And if you're managing to stay positive in the moment, how can that be anything except beneficial? As a positive state of mind will result in positive thought, word and deed.

to me that's not what's being meant by most buddhists. i'm not against that.
Indeed! Always be aware of what you put your time and effort into though.

The Creator/Self/You have a habit of reflecting it back :¬)
i'm basically challenging buddhists to explain their non attachment philosophy. to me it comes off as supporting destruction and annihilation of all life, love and everything in our fragile, temporary existence. it supports opting out of life to dwell in uncaring nirvana instead of getting attached, gaining, losing living loving and learning here in 3D! it spits in the face of the creator.
Non-attachment is the same as accepting what is. It is letting go of control to embrace the fluidity of the moment, allowing it to be free from your clinging so the true state of things can shine forth.

I do understand where you are coming from as I did have similar thoughts in the past. However, like any other tradition it is liable to be misinterpreted or corrupted, especially outside of its cultural context.

To me, the fundamental idea behind non-attachment is 'let it be'.
Also, I think you're making a major us vs them judgement, and also forgetting that in the infinite uniqueness of the Creator and the existence of many densities it is okay to expand to other levels. The Path of Renunciation is widely misinterpreted as being anti-world and many ascetics practice it this way. However, I believe that it is really just meant to be a way to discipline ones thoughts.

Maybe it's not for you, but it's there for those who do have those desires. It seems you're basically saying that only 3D experience contains love and dynamic. I don't agree with this at all. Even nirvana is called 'bliss', a state of total absorption in the unconditional love of the Creator.
I'm into Panentheism, but not sure if it's a religion or just a philosophy.
(06-28-2015, 01:25 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I think you're making a major us vs them judgement, and also forgetting that in the infinite uniqueness of the Creator and the existence of many densities it is okay to expand to other levels. The Path of Renunciation is widely misinterpreted as being anti-world and many ascetics practice it this way. However, I believe that it is really just meant to be a way to discipline ones thoughts.

Maybe it's not for you, but it's there for those who do have those desires. It seems you're basically saying that only 3D experience contains love and dynamic. I don't agree with this at all. Even nirvana is called 'bliss', a state of total absorption in the unconditional love of the Creator.

what i'm saying is i am sick of being told to stop loving and being attached. that's ALL. i'm simply defending 3D, not bashing other densities.

it's that word ATTACHMENT. it's being lobbed around carelessly. what it really means changes everything.
(06-28-2015, 01:35 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015, 01:25 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I think you're making a major us vs them judgement, and also forgetting that in the infinite uniqueness of the Creator and the existence of many densities it is okay to expand to other levels. The Path of Renunciation is widely misinterpreted as being anti-world and many ascetics practice it this way. However, I believe that it is really just meant to be a way to discipline ones thoughts.

what i'm saying is i am sick of being told to stop loving and being attached. that's ALL. i'm simply defending 3D, not bashing other densities.

it's that word ATTACHMENT. it's being lobbed around carelessly. what it really means changes everything.

All that means is to not let the external world push/pull you off balance.

As an example, right this moment you're attached to a belief that there are negative aspects of Buddhism. This attachment is taking you from your own power. Rather than loving (the lesson of 3D), you're forcing away. Dropping that attachment will allow you to find peace in yourself, and hence others (active green ray - universal love).

Can you see the irony in this thread? :¬) I say that lovingly, by the way.
I've heard that even Buddhist's believe in a hell.

I don't like any religion that messes with your mind.
(06-28-2015, 01:45 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015, 01:35 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]

All that means is to not let the external world push/pull you off balance.

As an example, right this moment you're attached to a belief that there are negative aspects of Buddhism. This attachment is taking you from your own power. Rather than loving (the lesson of 3D), you're forcing away. Dropping that attachment will allow you to find peace in yourself, and hence others (active green ray - universal love).

Can you see the irony in this thread? :¬) I say that lovingly, by the way.

no because i'm saying attachment is a valid path of the creator! so there's no irony in me being attached. i'm trying to clarify the semantics of buddhism because i DON'T  want to be against it.
don't u understand Nam that buddhism pushes away? they're attached to pushing away!
Attachment and non attachment are equally valid paths of the Creator, as the Creator, by definition, must contain the entire (infinite) spectrum of possibility.

Hence there is negative polarity. How can something be infinite if it doesn't contain all, both light an dark?

There is no right or wrong. Each choice (free will) adds to the experience of the Creator; all choices are valid.
Non Attachment basically means being able to accept things as they are in the moment, to let go of our negative thoughts and emotions. If your able to do this you will find peace within the present moment. Its not about not caring about anything. By being able to let go of attachments it is possible to be of a greater service to others, rather than have our desires cloud the view.
(06-28-2015, 12:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Pushing against something will polarise you negatively my friend, as with your unlimited power, you're saying that the most important thing you can spend this invaluable moment on is 'this is wrong'.

Pushing against something that at the very deepest parts of you screams 'this is wrong' is in my opinion, following your free will, not polarizing in a way.

You ignore Free Will in its capabilities to ignore generality and incite specific scenarios. Pushing against something and not accepting it is not Service to Self all the time.

You have just dogmatized STS and STO polarities. Just pointing it out to you, please be more careful about that as it makes it nearly impossible to properly polarize and perform Work in Consciousness because you are judging in itself the act of judgment via your own self.

Drop the judgments of polarity on both ends. Everyone has unique ways of polarizing.
(06-28-2015, 02:07 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Non Attachment basically means being able to accept things as they are in the moment, to let go of our negative thoughts and emotions. If your able to do this you will find peace within the present moment. Its not about not caring about anything. By being able to let go of attachments it is possible to be of a greater service to others, rather than have our desires cloud the view.

i thought u weren't talking to me. Sad
(06-28-2015, 02:36 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015, 12:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Pushing against something will polarise you negatively my friend, as with your unlimited power, you're saying that the most important thing you can spend this invaluable moment on is 'this is wrong'.

Pushing against something that at the very deepest parts of you screams 'this is wrong' is in my opinion, following your free will, not polarizing in a way.

You ignore Free Will in its capabilities to ignore generality and incite specific scenarios.  Pushing against something and not accepting it is not Service to Self all the time.

You have just dogmatized STS and STO polarities.  Just pointing it out to you, please be more careful about that as it makes it nearly impossible to properly polarize and perform Work in Consciousness because you are judging in itself the act of judgment via your own self.

Drop the judgments of polarity on both ends.  Everyone has unique ways of polarizing.

haha Vannie!  Heart
(06-28-2015, 02:36 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]

You have just dogmatized STS and STO polarities.  Just pointing it out to you, please be more careful about that as it makes it nearly impossible to properly polarize and perform Work in Consciousness because you are judging in itself the act of judgment via your own self.

Drop the judgments of polarity on both ends.  Everyone has unique ways of polarizing.

Rather than repeat myself, reading this would be more appropriate...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11328

"Everyone has unique ways of polarising"

In case you didn't notice, that was the entire crux of my post :¬)
I'd say people who became buddhists probably needed it.
At some point I went on a forum trying to shatter people's conception of this world and realized most of them were drug addicts with heavy problems.

Some variance do seem stagnant in my opinion, but it does seem to provide rest of mind
Say all of this has its own truth - Bluebell's idea of perfecting STS Buddhist practice.

Would our own practice then be toward either to change the situation, or unconditional acceptance?
(06-28-2015, 03:16 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Say all of this has its own truth - Bluebell's idea of perfecting STS Buddhist practice.

Would our own practice then be toward either to change the situation, or unconditional acceptance?

Therein lies the choice we all make :¬)

Accept or bend to one's own will.
On a positive note it was the Dalai Lamas 80th birthday today and he was Invited onto stage at Glastonbury by Patti Smith. There was a lot of love going on there Smile

I could never meditate enough to be a good Buddhist.
(06-28-2015, 06:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I could never meditate enough to be a good Buddhist.

Meditation is practice to medidate.
Attachment/non-attachment in Buddhism is not about apathy or no-feeling or no bonding with other self. It is about interacting with other with the least amount of distortion, and purer form of compassion. 

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding of what non-attachment means. 

When we bond or attach, we are making an emotional connection. Our own hidden distortions almost always dictate how we bond. For example a deep need to be wanted or to be approved by others may be a catalyst to how we interact with other self.  The extreme cases would be, how we can bond and show almost excessive concern out of a desperate need to be approved or we can control our emotions and be apathetic because we do not want to be of service (which is what the OP implies by STS?). 

Our own attachment issues dictate how we interact with other self, and we most often do it unconsciously unless great care is taken through self-reflection and understanding of those hidden motives. When we think we act with compassion we may also act in ways to give ourselves comfort or whatever we need. That's attachment. Attachment is a distorted sense of who we are (misunderstanding of self) that some may call "programming" .

Non-attachment does not mean no-attachment. It means our actions are more pure because we're not trapped by our hidden programming. It's authentic. We're not letting emotions sweep us up into drama. 

We let go of our attachments by knowing who we are and who we are not. When we know ourselves intimately such as how things work in the shadow, then come to acceptance or forgiveness of self/other self (i.e., healing), we can then act without attachment. Most often this process of self understanding and acceptance is how compassion begins to be a primary emotion. Non-attachment is relating to other self with compassion. 

Of course you can turn any belief system into an STS orientated teaching.
(06-29-2015, 05:36 PM)metieta Wrote: [ -> ]We let go of our attachments by knowing who we are and who we are not. 

And the metamorphisis of the universe continues...

Welcome to the forums metieta.
[Image: abbuhd___evil_buddha_by_nebirothvd-d6sr8vm.jpg]
[Image: he-chose-poorly.jpg]
Here's your answer Bluebell:

[Image: 1597940.jpg]
Pages: 1 2