Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm. Nice day outside (as always).

What is it like nothing? How does it look like when there is nothing? What if nothing existed? Would it be all dark? No, darkness is something. What would it look like? What is the purpose? If there is a creator who created everything, then who created the creator who created everything? Okay now I know the truth, but is that the truth? What about the unconditional love of my parents and my dog? Are they all just chemical reactions resulting in elements like Sympathy, Anger, Love, Lust, and etc. So strictly speaking scientifically, is everything just a chemical reaction process? Strictly scientific does not mean no purpose. Or should I just go with this truth that there is no beginning or no end or no purpose? Did Maya happen to exist just to keep oneself busy with the false layers of life, so I don't go crazy thinking about the truth? The pain is real, sweetness is real, bitterness is real, real is real, but what is real? What is Maya? Is it all worth it? Being a true Christian will earn me a seat or chair next to God? Being a true Hindu will escape me from the punishments of Garuda Puraana? Being a true Muslim, will it help me earn the love of God? God, god, god. Who is he or she? Where is he or she? How does he or she look like? He or she is someone everybody is grouping over, fighting over, and over over for anything related to this entity. Wait is there really a he or she? Wow, Maya is cleverly designed.

Well, these are the questions that has been bogging my mind (does it even exist? I mean the MIND) since I was 8 years (or maybe before). I often wake up with nightmares in which a fact is portrayed I don't exist. Meaning absolute silence. I guess there is a necessity of Noise and vibrations to make me feel alive (or dead?). Then I realize that everything is Maya (not the software, lol). Everything is 'Chaaya' (means not tea) of the Maya. Now, I am over it. Have taken the journey to face my nightmares (or liberation) once for all. How do I travel now? What direction I should take? Hmmm, that is interesting because any direction is a good direction. Great, am I a saint or enlightened one to say this? Am I someone more enlightened than Buddha himself? Am I someone more passionate than Jesus himself? Indeed yes I am. Initially I had a problem to accept this fact (You too maybe). A lot of noise and voice telling me, "Buddha lived the life of simplicity, he was wearing saffron", "Jesus never wanted a PSP", "Guru Gobind singh was noble", "!@#@!#@!#" etc., Why are there protocols to be enlightened? Why? My ego was in the way. But what is ego? My name? My life? My appearence? Well none. In this dimension of Maya, I am defined by my actions. What about the true self? Well, that is really personal and everybody has an unique signature to discover that. For starters, crushing the Ego should pave way for a lot of things.

So what is our purpose here? If I know that already then perhaps I know yours too. In this world of Maya, which we struggle to hold on to always is nothing but an illusion. The illusion varies from love for your parents, love for your dog, love for religion, love for your leader etc. The so called love itself has many facets. It ranges from a subtle gentleman manners to being a fanatic when showing it. I believe the life is split into two dimensions: 1- Materialistic self, 2- Unknown self. We are all so comfortable to deal with the materialistic self that contains the so called virtual reality of life. Happiness, Pain, sweet, Sorrow, sour, bitter, butter, and all things bright and beautiful made by the lord GOD falls in this layer of Maya. You say I am speaking blasphemy? That feeling too comes in this layer.

The unknown self or understandable is the layer that people call the spiritual self, paranormal, metaphysical, ET connections, Avengers, Marvel comics, boo, baaah, jeeez etc., Well, speaking of ET's that is an interesting topic as well. I don't care if I really believe in it or not but what I choose to believe is that they are advanced technologically to travel millions of light years in a flash. But they too are haunted by the same question that haunts us. They have rather chosen to be immersed in Maya and focus more on the materialistic achievements in terms of science or technology or emotions etc like the rest of us. To be the top dogs or show superiority. Or maybe guide us in the path of life. Come on, every damn things are connected to the ideas related to Ego and its facets. Once you realize the distinction between Maya and explore to find the true definition of nothing, life becomes exciting (in the maya layer). It is like taking a coffee in real life while playing an immersive game.  

As far as I realize, of late I have started seeing the clear distinction between my unknown and materialistic self. The sins and deeds that I commit have nothing to do with my unknown self. It just helps someone and myself in the materialistic layers. But yes I can see the distinction clearly. So what is all about the unknown self? What exactly are we supposed to seek in this layer of life? Very simple, find the answer to define "nothing" and there you go.

Law of One is a step closer to the line that is between the unknown self and Maya. The sole purpose of Law of One is to bring us, raise us step by step and make us understand that there is no concept of quantity at all. First, we are so bent on thinking more is good. With Law of One (we, I, you) think "Oh, we are all the one". Then comes the realization that there is no number at all.

Meanwhile enjoy sex, hunger, money, power, love for your loved ones and time you want to spend on anything. Trust me you are not sinning nor virtue-d . If you think that enjoyment comes from hurting people then you also have to face the enjoyment of others who share the same feeling to hurt you. So play it fair by understanding a simple idea to live, and let live.

Regards,

One of your Manifestation.
Why does the mind exist? Simple, to ask itself why it does exist.

Welcome one of my infinite manfestations.
Does it really exist Minyatur? LOL!

Regards,

Your Manifestation!
Maya / the illusion / third density is 'merely' an opportunity in which to choose service to self or others.

Veiled catalyst is the primary function. Your 'purpose', as such, is to choose and align with that choice. Simple :¬)

As Ra states, this density is not one of understanding. 5D and higher+ is true wisdom. Even in 4D, without the veil, the main emphasis is compassion/service (not understanding).

So relax and enjoy yourself :¬)
Am relaxing and enjoying the self Namaste, thank you very much.

But still I am troubled with the fact that all the understanding of the teachings from various philosophies amount to just numbers. Maybe the 5D and higher is true wisdom still a layer of Maya itself. Why should one have a purpose at all? Why all this subjective or objective views?
Glad to hear it!

You're essentially asking why does existence exist.

Perhaps another way to frame that question is: why not?

The potential for seeking/experience/discovery/growth/expansion obviously offers more to Unity/Source/Creator/Self than not. Which makes sense when you think about it :¬)
(06-29-2015, 04:35 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear it!

You're essentially asking why does existence exist.

Perhaps another way to frame that question is: why not?

The potential for seeking/experience/discovery/growth/expansion obviously offers more to Unity/Source/Creator/Self than not. Which makes sense when you think about it :¬)

I am sorry but changing the question from Why? to Why not? is just a trick. It is not an answer.
I asked a few times : Why was nothingness not well enough?

But the only reason existence could be, is because it couldn't be otherwise. There is One Infinity, that is all that is known.
I'm stuck on free will in existence the term free will the ableness to do harm to others ruining there existence so why not give free will to all in there own agendas why exist when you have no choices of your own whos in power who invents your existence your experience x maybe we are real obvious we are or would not experience but yeah there's always that same mystery who's invented me who's creating our experiences ?? Good question I used to think the answers will be revealed when you die x wow finding the answers all you can have is clues you'll never guess I guess x
(06-29-2015, 05:40 PM)Furry rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm stuck on free will in existence the term free will the ableness to do harm to others ruining there existence so why not give free will to all in there own agendas why exist when you have no choices of your own whos in power who invents your existence your experience x maybe we are real obvious we are or would not experience but yeah there's always that same mystery who's invented me who's creating our experiences ?? Good question I used to think the answers will be revealed when you die x wow finding the answers all you can have is clues you'll never guess I guess x

You created yourself just as all things with which you interact directly or indirectly. The nature of Creation is simultaenous, we exist upon a simultaenous foundation within a simultaenous greater other. This to work needs to be always true at every present of any entity incarnated as the One Creator to learn of Himself, and each present moment of each awareness is the exact center of Infinity in itself at all times.

Be it a twin flame, a soul mate, a nemesis, everything that is part of your path is a foundation of your future self as your own unique path as the One Creator. Our future selves already do exist, we are their awareness which is not yet their awareness fully. Time in itself is but a convenient illusion for experiences in awareness.

So who created all of this? well we all did simulatenously to be what we are. That is the first distortion of free will which cannot be infridged.

That is a bit why I keep telling people they can't really be displeased with the current state of the earth, their presence here implies that it was needed by them for their own growth and that they are fully Creator of it all.
(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]Well, these are the questions that has been bogging my mind (does it even exist? I mean the MIND) since I was 8 years (or maybe before). I often wake up with nightmares in which a fact is portrayed I don't exist.

Hi aalavandhaann, and welcome  Smile

I think the very fact you are asking questions is a cool thing to do. There is however an ocean of data, both in books and especially on the internet. Where do we begin and who do we trust is probably a common query when we start questioning reality. I would say though that your very participation on these forums is enough evidence to provide yourself, that you indeed have a mind. Wink  Whenever we start analysing abstract theories or new avenues of thought, we can easily get caught up in the blizzard of confusion, if you can understand my analogy. I can actually relate somewhat to your nightmares as a child. I myself used to have a very strange recurring dreams around the age you mention.

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]But what is ego?

Perhaps you have answered your own question here? 

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]that is really personal and everybody has an unique signature to discover that.

What do you think?

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]So what is our purpose here?

I am going to copy and paste a Ra quote in response to that query, because so often they seem to say it best  Smile

Quote:The original desire is that entities seek and become one.

The full question and answer is here.

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]Well, speaking of ET's that is an interesting topic as well.

Agreed  BigSmile

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if I really believe in it or not but what I choose to believe is that they are advanced technologically to travel millions of light years in a flash.

The speed of thought perhaps?

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]But they too are haunted by the same question that haunts us.

I love the way you use the English language  Cool 

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe guide us in the path of life.

I agree with that. I think we are also guiding them in how to better serve others?

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I realize, of late I have started seeing the clear distinction between my unknown and materialistic self. The sins and deeds that I commit have nothing to do with my unknown self.

I like what you are insinuating here. But truly, is your shadow side totally innocent?

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]The sole purpose of Law of One is to bring us, raise us step by step and make us understand that there is no concept of quantity at all. First, we are so bent on thinking more is good. With Law of One (we, I, you) think "Oh, we are all the one". Then comes the realization that there is no number at all.

Yup, infinity rocks!

(06-29-2015, 12:13 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]play it fair by understanding a simple idea to live, and let live.

No, play it loud!!!

Live and Let Live by Souls of Mischief

Welcome to bring4th aalavandhaann   Heart
(06-29-2015, 04:38 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry but changing the question from Why? to Why not? is just a trick. It is not an answer.

No trick, simply another side/perspective to your question to contemplate; a potential to offer insight.

You won't find the answer to life on a forum, it can only be found within yourself. Others will do their best to offer their own perspective, but it's up to you to define the meaning of your own experience :¬)
(06-29-2015, 06:12 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2015, 04:38 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry but changing the question from Why? to Why not? is just a trick. It is not an answer.

No trick, simply another side/perspective to your question to contemplate; a potential to offer insight.

You won't find the answer to life on a forum.

It can only be found within yourself.

Actually you might go an infinite number of octaves higher than ours and there still might be nothing that knows why there's something.

My answer is that it is because it is desired so, but it still does not answer why there are even desires in the first place.
Namaste, Minyatur, Furry Rabit, Nicholas. Thanks for your time to reply and clarify me. But there is one question I would like to answer Nicholas for a good question he asked

Quote:I like what you are insinuating here. But truly, is your shadow side totally innocent?

Firstly, it is the unknown self and not the shadow side (purely for my understanding, shadow kinda feels evil LOL). Even the concept of innocence or evil does not exist in that dimension. It is the un-understandable where all logic is defied. All we speak of numbers, concepts, evil, innocence, money is all connected to the concept of Maya to keep us from going crazy when thinking about the ultimate Truth. Meanwhile, it is also funny to think that there is no concept of consciousness at all and after we die the chemical reactions stop working the way it should to animate us. Instead it starts working the way to make us look dead. Then the whole idea of everything complicated and simple does not exist anymore.

Do we transcend to a different dimension? Don't know!. Do we just stop? Don't know!. But what is sure? While exercising the practice of living in our tenure make efforts to do something that are of two choices 1- Make others feel you made the world a better place 2- Make others feel you have screwed up everything. I would take the door number 1.

But I sincerely appreciate all of your welcome to this forum. You guys made my world a better place. Kudos to you all!

Regards,

Who's who Manifestation
(06-30-2015, 07:40 AM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, it is the unknown self and not the shadow side (purely for my understanding, shadow kinda feels evil LOL). Even the concept of innocence or evil does not exist in that dimension.

I believe I now understand you. Ra termed this our Higher self or Oversoul  Smile

(06-30-2015, 07:40 AM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile, it is also funny to think that there is no concept of consciousness at all and after we die the chemical reactions stop working the way it should to animate us.

I can easily get caught up in semantics here, but in the name of communicating one to another, metaphysical accuracy is not so important. However here is a Ra quote that speaks about what you have mentioned above.

Quote:30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?
Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

(06-30-2015, 07:40 AM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]But I sincerely appreciate all of your welcome to this forum. You guys made my world a better place. Kudos to you all!

And the same to you aalavandhaann. I think the most important message of all that would come from L/LResearch, Bring4th and Toby Wheelocks site, http://www.lawofone.info/ would be...

You Are Loved.  Heart
Quote:I can easily get caught up in semantics here, but in the name of communicating one to another, metaphysical accuracy is not so important. However here is a Ra quote that speaks about what you have mentioned above.

Quote:
30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?
Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

Nicholas, most of the theories I found with Ra's are very much the same as Hinduism. Contradictions intended if tried to be understood from the layer of Maya!

But you guys made me feel awesome, so here I am putting an extract of the song for our unified consciousness that is distributed in order to be collected as a unity again. Wow, what a challenge.

Quote:Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome when we're living our dream

Everything is better when we stick together
Side by side, you and I gonna win forever, let's party forever
We're the same, I'm like you, you're like me, we're all working in harmony

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome when we're living our dream

So we are all living a collective dream? Have a great day ahead. Will meet you all soon in a new post. My sincere thanks to Immanuel and Vervex for having brought me here. Let the games and fights begin!
To me the shadow self represents my unconscious acts which I would not be doing if more conscious.

Mainly has been about hurting people unawarely because I did not expect them to be hurt. From not doing things for others because I myself did not need such things done, to saying things that hurted others because words can hardly get to me. I'd say I've always had good intentions but never tried much to manifest them. Sometimes I think it'd be much easier to be left alone without people seeing worth in my existence nor having expectations toward me.
Ok, advance apologies for the disagreement but your shadow self hurting people unconsciously is part of the illusion / Maya layer. So don't worry I was not referring to that type of shadown self anyway. Clearly it is the "Unknown" self and it has no connection with the "shadow" self. When I say "Unknown" it is strictly "Unknown" without any synonyms. However, that is a layer of different consciousness that remains and will remain untouched. Consider that to be a watcher of all your experience you are undergoing through in this dimension. But what is the purpose of that watch is debatable, it might be for learning, execution or anything for that sake or "Unknown".

When you talk about hurting people it is a very very fragile topic. Hurting is not a constant. For example, it is not the people who get hurt but your consciousness becomes aware that they are hurt. In reality who is hurt? I said hurt is not a constant because an act that hurts one will please someone else. Funnily, kissing your girlfriend is pleasing versus kissing a boy being a boy hurts. Hence, avoid acts that eventually hurts yourself.

Enjoy your travel in this dimension, if there is one actually
Ra calls that the archetype of the Potentiator of the Mind, if you speak of the unconcious mind which could be reffered as the whole of infinity that we are not aware of.

Or pershaps you are talking about our unveiled selves, not sure.
Good. Atleast someone has already mentioned about it. Now you know, now you understand.
So many questions Brother, how are you feeling? is your heart bumping normal? Probably you're looking for an answer that you already know and do not know that you know but you actually know BigSmile. Brother you're most likely to be a 5th density wanderer working with these types of difficulties of understanding in this sphere. The problem is not looking for the answer it is accepting it. You have become aware of this knowledge right? You think it was by chance? or coincidence? There are billions of people who are not even aware of anything they are just following the lane like puppets. You're creating your own difficulties just make it simple. You're learning you're growing. My purpose in here I'm trying to help our little brothers and sister to understand these matters in my own way without infringement in their free will before the great harvest. You can explain something to someone and if he/she do not have enough GBs in their brain the data wont fit and they wont get it no matter how many times you explain it to them. So what do you need to do? Make space and the data will eventually fit.

Do not think that harming others do not come with a price there are positive and negative feelings for a reason. The positive entities do not want to be where the negatives are, only those who understand the word 'Sacrifice' make an exception to help the little ONEs in these environments and always come with a price. most of us do this sacrifice because we care about others and we go to planets like these to help and we chose to do this by ourselves nobody sent us including you brother. We go in depending on the rules now in this cycle on 'Earth' you have to reincarnate using the natural methods which is birth. The challenge is remembering yourself or even the mission that is one part of the difficulty of the mission. This is the must secure way that nobody will ever notice or treat you like some god, we're creators eventually you will create your own planet based upon your own experience. You're not alone and you have never been. In order to find your own way to the Infinite ONE it must be by your own understanding. When the Infinite ONE created you(nobody else can create the ONE only the ONE creates the ONE) You can choose where to take your training to grow but nobody can destroy your essence or soul only the ONE who created you. Does dying will give you all the answers? half of it but then you will realize why you came here at first place and will try to find someplace else to understand that little thing that you couldn't get in here. So now that you know what you know what are you going to do? Will you leave it or continue it is up to you my brother just take every moment as an awaken as a gift, because there are still billions of our brothers and sisters(wanderers too) who have no idea what exactly is going on. It is actually late and I've got work tomorrow so brother I leave you in the Love and in the Light of the ONE Infinite Creator.
My dear Myself:TheJoan  (not brother, sister, father, anything for that sake),

I recognize you. Where the f*** have you been all this time? What took you so long to connect? I have been waiting for your reply since eternity. Anyway, glad that you showed up, finally. Regarding the density please understand there are no densities at all. Of course, you know it. Welcome to nothing.

Regards,

#0K Srinivasan - I am your manifestation, whom I manifested
(07-26-2015, 02:04 PM)aalavandhaann Wrote: [ -> ]My dear Myself:TheJoan  (not brother, sister, father, anything for that sake),

I recognize you. Where the f*** have you been all this time? What took you so long to connect? I have been waiting for your reply since eternity. Anyway, glad that you showed up, finally. Regarding the density please understand there are no densities at all. Of course, you know it. Welcome to nothing.

Regards,

#0K Srinivasan - I am your manifestation, whom I manifested

Brother, As I have said before you're most likely to be a 5th density wanderer. ''Ra: I am Ra. The fifth-density harvest is of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One. This responsibility/honor is the foundation of this vibration.'' I cannot tell you what to think my dear Brother but there is nothing you can do that can change that. You said welcome to nothing but Love is more than nothing is the real feeling that connect us all. You will learn about 'Unity' when you enter 6D once you have accepted that we're all ONE and no matter how many times you try to find 'nothingness' the Infinite ONE is everything. I thank the ONE for creating someone like you because if you weren't here I would not be able to meet a 5th density wanderer, now I learned something new. Thank you, Brother. May your instincts guide you well.
(07-26-2015, 01:15 AM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]So many questions Brother, how are you feeling? is your heart bumping normal? Probably you're looking for an answer that you already know and do not know that you know but you actually know BigSmile. Brother you're most likely to be a 5th density wanderer working with these types of difficulties of understanding in this sphere. The problem is not looking for the answer it is accepting it. You have become aware of this knowledge right? You think it was by chance? or coincidence? There are billions of people who are not even aware of anything they are just following the lane like puppets. You're creating your own difficulties just make it simple. You're learning you're growing. My purpose in here I'm trying to help our little brothers and sister to understand these matters in my own way without infringement in their free will before the great harvest. You can explain something to someone and if he/she do not have enough GBs in their brain the data wont fit and they wont get it no matter how many times you explain it to them. So what do you need to do? Make space and the data will eventually fit.

Do not think that harming others do not come with a price there are positive and negative feelings for a reason. The positive entities do not want to be where the negatives are, only those who understand the word 'Sacrifice' make an exception to help the little ONEs in these environments and always come with a price. most of us do this sacrifice because we care about others and we go to planets like these to help and we chose to do this by ourselves nobody sent us including you brother. We go in depending on the rules now in this cycle on 'Earth' you have to reincarnate using the natural methods which is birth. The challenge is remembering yourself or even the mission that is one part of the difficulty of the mission. This is the must secure way that nobody will ever notice or treat you like some god, we're creators eventually you will create your own planet based upon your own experience. You're not alone and you have never been. In order to find your own way to the Infinite ONE it must be by your own understanding. When the Infinite ONE created you(nobody else can create the ONE only the ONE creates the ONE) You can choose where to take your training to grow but nobody can destroy your essence or soul only the ONE who created you. Does dying will give you all the answers? half of it but then you will realize why you came here at first place and will try to find someplace else to understand that little thing that you couldn't get in here. So now that you know what you know what are you going to do? Will you leave it or continue it is up to you my brother just take every moment as an awaken as a gift, because there are still billions of our brothers and sisters(wanderers too) who have no idea what exactly is going on. It is actually late and I've got work tomorrow so brother I leave you in the Love and in the Light of the ONE Infinite Creator.

The bolded part seems like a lack of embodying Oneness. I read that as : one part of the Creator does not wish to be among itself. (equally true for the other part which doesn't wish to be among itself, weird isn't it)

What is the price? Facing and knowing yourself?
(07-26-2015, 05:20 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2015, 01:15 AM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]So many questions Brother, how are you feeling? is your heart bumping normal? Probably you're looking for an answer that you already know and do not know that you know but you actually know BigSmile. Brother you're most likely to be a 5th density wanderer working with these types of difficulties of understanding in this sphere. The problem is not looking for the answer it is accepting it. You have become aware of this knowledge right? You think it was by chance? or coincidence? There are billions of people who are not even aware of anything they are just following the lane like puppets. You're creating your own difficulties just make it simple. You're learning you're growing. My purpose in here I'm trying to help our little brothers and sister to understand these matters in my own way without infringement in their free will before the great harvest. You can explain something to someone and if he/she do not have enough GBs in their brain the data wont fit and they wont get it no matter how many times you explain it to them. So what do you need to do? Make space and the data will eventually fit.

The bolded part seems like a lack of embodying Oneness. I read that as : one part of the Creator does not wish to be among itself. (equally true for the other part which doesn't wish to be among itself, weird isn't it)

As I understand only when you reach 6D is where everything comes together when you understand that 'Unity' is all. You work as ONE with your group soul to achieve something. However, when you consciously know what's on 4D and 5D mostly 4D(here is where all Wars can happen) If you are a positive entity(cannot tell you what's on 4D negative planet because I haven't been there) You're like embraced by Love and understanding. It is so pure and powerful that everything seems to be perfect. You do not want your perfect moments to be ruined by some negative entity or thought. Now that you have been in 'Heaven' for a while and you fully understand Love, you will personally look for your little Brothers and Sisters(3D entities) and will want to do anything for them so they can feel the way you do. You want them to be Loved and to Love others to be happy for so long that they will forget that negative exist.

If you in a 3rd Density world under a mission and you enjoy hurting your little Brothers and Sisters and abuse of them, You're learning something new something that you haven't felt before. If you truly enjoy being on top of others and have power over your little Brothers and Sisters and do not accept them as equals you're telling your 'Universal being' that you want to be a negative entity. You will have to start your master cycle from 3D to 6D again as a negative entity. that's our price. Now many of us (Positive entities) comes at the last cycle or last count of a Planet that is prepared for harvest to help our little brothers and sisters to understand the choice that they have to make. If a 3D entity is 98% positive they need those 2% to go to a 4D positive vibration planet. So if you help that entity to understand this before the harvest she/he does good and understand some of the Law of One before harvest they can graduate on time and do not have to reincarnate again to do those 2% in a lifetime. For us Wanderers it is a new road to like you said knowing ourselves facing new problems from another perspective because this is a new planet, new instrument(human body) and new ecological systems. We learn from many things. Thank you for asking me those questions, it gave me things to think about. Actually this is like Ra have said about Teach/Learn Learn/Teach. So Thank you Brother.
(07-26-2015, 06:54 PM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand only when you reach 6D is where everything comes together when you understand that 'Unity' is all. You work as ONE with your group soul to achieve something. However, when you consciously know what's on 4D and 5D mostly 4D(here is where all Wars can happen) If you are a positive entity(cannot tell you what's on 4D negative planet because I haven't been there) You're like embraced by Love and understanding. It is so pure and powerful that everything seems to be perfect. You do not want your perfect moments to be ruined by some negative entity or thought. Now that you have been in 'Heaven' for a while and you fully understand Love, you will personally look for your little Brothers and Sisters(3D entities) and will want to do anything for them so they can feel the way you do. You want them to be Loved and to Love others to be happy for so long that they will forget that negative exist.

If you in a 3rd Density world under a mission and you enjoy hurting your little Brothers and Sisters and abuse of them, You're learning something new something that you haven't felt before. If you truly enjoy being on top of others and have power over your little Brothers and Sisters and do not accept them as equals you're telling your 'Universal being' that you want to be a negative entity. You will have to start your master cycle from 3D to 6D again as a negative entity. that's our price. Now many of us (Positive entities) comes at the last cycle or last count of a Planet that is prepared for harvest to help our little brothers and sisters to understand the choice that they have to make. If a 3D entity is 98% positive they need those 2% to go to a 4D positive vibration planet. So if you help that entity to understand this before the harvest she/he does good and understand some of the Law of One before harvest they can graduate on time and do not have to reincarnate again to do those 2% in a lifetime. For us Wanderers it is a new road to like you said knowing ourselves facing new problems from another perspective because this is a new planet, new instrument(human body) and new ecological systems. We learn from many things. Thank you for asking me those questions, it gave me things to think about. Actually this is like Ra have said about Teach/Learn Learn/Teach. So Thank you Brother.

Well 4D positive seems nice. 4D negative would be more akin to creating your own "Heaven" as love for yourself.

In term of restarting a master cycle from 4D to 6D as a negative entity, you always have the ability to reverse your polarity again with hard work. Ra gave an example of two 5D positive entities that had come to his 3D home to help with the harvest and ended up harvesting negatively.
Quote:Well 4D positive seems nice. 4D negative would be more akin to creating your own "Heaven" as love for yourself.

In term of restarting a master cycle from 4D to 6D as a negative entity, you always have the ability to reverse your polarity again with hard work. Ra gave an example of two 5D positive entities that had come to his 3D home to help with the harvest and ended up harvesting negatively.

The 5th density entities didn't come to my mind while I was explaining about wanderers thank you. 4D negativity have to be something like that.
Here is what Ra said about 4th density.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=D...rth#Fourth

This is what 'Hidden_Hand' aka one of 'Lucifer' group soul said about 4th density positive vibration.

"Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you."
(07-26-2015, 10:00 PM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Well 4D positive seems nice. 4D negative would be more akin to creating your own "Heaven" as love for yourself.

The 5th density entities didn't come to my mind while I was explaining about wanderers thank you. 4D negativity have to be something like that.

This is what 'Hidden_Hand' aka one of 'Lucifer' group soul said about 4th density positive vibration.

"Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you."

Funny, Hidden_Hand was what brought me to the Ra material.
(07-26-2015, 10:32 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2015, 10:00 PM)TheJoan Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny, Hidden_Hand was what brought me to the Ra material.

I'm not even sure now what made me read Ra material I do not remember now, but I do know that I had some weird dreams. In one of those dreams I saw a big planet too close to 'Earth' I felt like I was gonna be crash. Probably that was 'Nibiru' or 'Lord of the Harvest' that feeling of desperation and nowhere to run is a hell of a feeling, hehe. What bothers me is that I didn't have a chance to talk to 'RA' those of 'Q'uo' or 'HH' himself/herself.