Bring4th

Full Version: Conscious metta to online gaming hubs (Practice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been practicing waking life a lot lately,

And I thought I would give this a go because it seemed a bit like distance healing and just simple sending grounded love.

So I tried this out to see how far I could go with this in a WWII FPS game: Day of Defeat Source

Every time I killed another in the game or another killed me I would hold the name in my mind and close my eyes and send love.

This quickly made for the most exciting and effervescent positive gaming experiences i've ever had.

What If we could hold this for all experience?

I think this simple little exercise develops metta power and self love. And the wisdom to know when to send it. I so quickly feel grounded and loved and able to pinpoint my energy to anywhere in the universal body; Since real war is so often a fearful experience, why not express a loving one ?

/thread
In some instances Warriors appreciate and respect their enemies. They still kill them and all but they see them more as fellow members of a brotherhood/lifestyle.
I do something similar with Mario Kart and try to constantly remind myself to send love to the SOB who nailed me with a Blue Shell five seconds from the finish line, ha-ha.
I definitely feel this is pinpointing my accuracy as a self healer, and sending healing to others. I thought I needed to manifest a precise way to hone this skill. And the universe provides!