Bring4th

Full Version: Soul mission and purpose in incarnating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you believe your soul mission is?

For me, it seems about becoming something I have not yet been and working on the feelings that rise from the transition. Being more specific, to learn to exist for others.
I'm here to build bridges
Sometimes I feel like I have several, actually, but I tend to think one of the main goals is to be an observer\interpreter. My entire life, I've been constantly driven to explore\experience new things AND to try to understand how they fit into the overall human experience. I'm also deeply interested in history AND current events, and how one leads to the other.

Basically, I think to a large extent I'm serving as "eyes and ears" here on Earth, helping my higher-selves understand the chaos that's going on down here as the Harvest starts up.

And if I can find ways to help out along the way on the human plane, that's cool too.
At first I thought my soul mission was to hang out, but no it seems like I had plans to work on myself... silly higher self.
I am here to witness the unfolding of human-kind.
(06-30-2015, 04:27 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]I am here to witness the unfolding of human-kind.

You could've witnessed it without incarnating.
(06-30-2015, 05:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 04:27 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]I am here to witness the unfolding of human-kind.

Been there, done that.
(06-30-2015, 05:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]

Been there, done that.

And you thought this place was so great you needed to incarnate here?
Just doing my father's work.
To experience depression and anxiety. And to care for my dogs.
Sometimes I tell myself by awakening I could turn "evil" and be fed up with trying to be "good".
I thought my soul mission was to be a goof ball.

Talked to Guy many months ago (the reading guy, see corkboard thread) and he said I was here to experience something that I had helped to create, without karma. So I guess it's not polarization, tho it doesn't matter bc I'm playing the Game here anyway. I guess whatever I helped to create has some influence on this deep desire to goof around. Guy thought I was Fae kind... so I must be sprinkling fairy dust or something while you're all sleeping (and when Yera did her color reading she picked up Fae... and I had obsession for wings so this clicks lol).
(06-30-2015, 07:07 PM)metieta Wrote: [ -> ]I thought my soul mission was to be a goof ball.

Talked to Guy many months ago (the reading guy, see corkboard thread) and he said I was here to experience something that I had helped to create, without karma. So I guess it's not polarization, tho it doesn't matter bc I'm playing the Game here anyway. I guess whatever I helped to create has some influence on this deep desire to goof around. Guy thought I was Fae kind... so I must be sprinkling fairy dust or something while you're all sleeping (and when Yera did her color reading she picked up Fae... and I had obsession for wings so this clicks lol).

I've been told by someone to get a reading or healing (not sure) by "Guy" and I had no clue what it was. Found the thread.

I feel uneasiness at the thought of it, might give me a reason to go for it.
(06-30-2015, 07:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've been told by someone to get a reading or healing (not sure) by "Guy" and I had no clue what it was. Found the thread.

He's a lovely guy, Guy lol. He picked up some things that I wanted to pursue in this life and connected dots between mundane stuff and esoteric stuff through his channeling and his sight. Gave me lots to think about. Totally recommended
(06-30-2015, 08:38 PM)metieta Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 07:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I've been told by someone to get a reading or healing (not sure) by "Guy" and I had no clue what it was. Found the thread.

He's a lovely guy, Guy lol. He picked up some things that I wanted to pursue in this life and connected dots between mundane stuff and esoteric stuff through his channeling and his sight. Gave me lots to think about. Totally recommended

Thinking more about it, I'd probably need more of a healing to balance myself than a reading.
(06-30-2015, 05:58 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Been there, done that.

Yep. I remember the final dive into this earth, without any regret in the universe. Then I instantly regretted it
I am here because i am here. My mission is to love in whatever way the moment calls for. As for anything beyond that, i guess only experience will tell.
To make art, and help others through any successes.
(07-01-2015, 01:45 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]

Been there, done that.

Yep. I remember the final dive into this earth, without any regret in the universe. Then I instantly regretted it

Still regretting it?
(07-01-2015, 06:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2015, 01:45 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 05:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]You could've witnessed it without incarnating.

Been there, done that.

Still regretting it?

Nope, lol
(06-30-2015, 12:53 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]What do you believe your soul mission is?

For me, it seems about becoming something I have not yet been and working on the feelings that rise from the transition. Being more specific, to learn to exist for others.

My path has lead me to being able to serve in a unique way. In the process I have worked closely with those who are family to me, though not of the biological nature, and get the privilege of interacting with some of the best people in the world. I assume this was not by happenstance but is a function of pre-incarnational programming (aka: soul mission).

I think part of my mission is to find greater discipline and focus, deeper commitment to the path, and releasing of conditioned habits in order to realize higher potential.

But mostly the soul mission is to be here on Earth, breathing air and opening the heart as wide and fearlessly as possible.
To reflect Love, always.

Heart
Somebody once told me "You've restored my faith in humanity" in reply to an objection I made about something. I remember tingling all over as if he had just hit the nail as to my purpose, or mission.

Also I was almost reduced to tears when I read Delores Cannons "Three Waves of Volunteers" book, at the part where it said, "You don't have to do anything, you just have to be.
(07-03-2015, 05:49 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Also I was almost reduced to tears when I read Delores Cannons "Three Waves of Volunteers" book, at the part where it said, "You don't have to do anything, you just have to be.

I was reading session 4 today..supports that idea  Smile "It is to be once again iterated that healing is but one distortion of the Law of One. To reach an undistorted understanding of that law, it is not necessary to heal or, indeed, to show any manifestation but only to exercise the disciplines of understanding."
(06-30-2015, 10:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 08:38 PM)metieta Wrote: [ -> ]

Thinking more about it, I'd probably need more of a healing to balance myself than a reading.

For a come back on this, I did get a healing by Guy not all too long after this and he told me at the end of the healing session that I have a big crown chakra and am meant to do great things with my life, which I guess totally relates with this thread where we had him mentionned.

I still haven't found any desire within myself for any great things though, and even quite the opposite as there's something comforting in being small and without power to me. The first time I meditated on magic mushrooms I became filled with power and was asked if I desired to be GOD, and I shrank in my mind instantly thinking that I do not want this responsability and weight.

I think it goes back to a desire I expressed in another thread, that I desire to be nothing. (rarely occuring desire)

Anyway.. new soul mission : do great things

Edit: He also told me to go vegan raw.
To co-create alongside Nature is my found Joy and Purpose.

More difficult lesson is to react to my human catalyst with love. Always a work in progress ☺️

Since I did not see this way back when I will reply now.

I am also disincarnate, let that be a clue.
I'm here to rip the veil out of every nook and crevice possible, in every social interaction possible.

I'm here to wake up zombies. I'm here to kick ass for the Lord. You won't get that joke if you have never seen Dead Alive.

i think everything i've done so far, & everything i'm doing right now, & everything i will do is my purpose.

main soul mission: i think i was born to die. until then, i wait. (& fulfill my purposes.)

[Image: EpoNIJy.jpg]
I believe that my mission is to be a lighthouse. Learn and serve. But, I'm not doing well in this. Peace, love and light.
Pages: 1 2