Bring4th

Full Version: blog technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
y can't i create a blog? Huh it says please log in first but i am logged in!
I don't have a blog, but it does this when I try to comment on blogs. If you follow the link and log in sometimes it corrects and you can go back and it will read you as logged in.
yeah thanks but i tried that but it didn't work.

what's up mods???? //angry customer
(07-04-2015, 10:36 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thanks but i tried that but it didn't work.

what's up mods???? //angry customer

I had same issue before... you have to log off and log in, then try to sign up again (somehow that worked for me) but didn't work for others. lol@angry customer. 
um i can't remember my password i'm always logged in... wut a hassle! lol
(07-04-2015, 09:09 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]y can't i create a blog? Huh it says please log in first but i am logged in!

Hi Bluebell,

that issue is something that has been present for a while.  My suspicion is that for newer members, the website cookies are not syncing up, and so it's not recognising the logged-in credentials.  It prevents newer members from creating a blog, no matter how much you log out, and log back in again.

Steve is aware of this issue, and it's still being looked out (ie, he hasn't been able to figure out exactly what is wrong).  But he's also snowed under in terms of life situation, and so hasn't been able to devote the time and energy to get it fixed.

I've just written to GLB again, letting him know the situation.  

but I apologise for the frustration.  It really is a broken service at the moment; people who already have blogs can post to them; everyone else can't create one.

It's not working the way it should.

Heart
oh well i'll just go blogless, thanks 4 ur reply IT_Plenum.
Quote:Published by: Bring4th_GLB

Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:29am EDT
Subject: Creating a Bring4th Blog

Attention Bring4thians! Subsequent to the forum upgrade last year, member accounts lost the ability to create new blogs. We unfortunately cannot permanently fix the problem until the launch of the new website, but we have a workaround. If you would like to create a new blog, please send your Bring4th username to any one of the moderators. L/L Research’s webmaster, Bring4th_Steve, will then quickly and easily enter your name into the system so that your account can create a blog. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy blogging. : )

Bulletin expires on August 13, 2015.

just thought i'd quote this here...
(07-04-2015, 10:51 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]um i can't remember my password i'm always logged in... wut a hassle! lol

Are you able to reset your password? 

By the way, I brought this issue up with a mod and they told me that it's an issue they're working on. Some people can do it and some people can't. It's a glitch.

Edit: My bad. I didn't see Plen's response.
Lighty see my last post.
(07-16-2015, 02:46 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]Lighty see my last post.

Yeah, I know. I actually saw it on my dashboard. I wanted to do a blog back when I asked that moderator, but I'm kind of over it right now. Writing a blog is so 2011. Tongue Just kidding.
lol it's so 90s. it's making a comeback.
(07-15-2015, 10:29 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Published by: Bring4th_GLB

Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:29am EDT
Subject: Creating a Bring4th Blog

Attention Bring4thians! Subsequent to the forum upgrade last year, member accounts lost the ability to create new blogs. We unfortunately cannot permanently fix the problem until the launch of the new website, but we have a workaround. If you would like to create a new blog, please send your Bring4th username to any one of the moderators. L/L Research’s webmaster, Bring4th_Steve, will then quickly and easily enter your name into the system so that your account can create a blog. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy blogging. : )

Bulletin expires on August 13, 2015.

just thought i'd quote this here...

Any news on that? Where can we find your blog? What will it be about?
lol uh. i don't know yet. i'm not a great blogger i just wanted to have one. u don't have a blog, do u? u should do it too.
(07-16-2015, 08:24 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]lol uh. i don't know yet. i'm not a great blogger i just wanted to have one. u don't have a blog, do u? u should do it too.

Cosmo23 blog entry number 1 : NegaCosmo keeps haunting me...

Cosmo23 blog entry number 2 : Sometimes I see a black shadow behind me when I look unto a mirror, I then rub my eyes and the shadow is gone.

Cosmo23 blog entry number 3 : A few days have passed, now rubbing my eyes doesn't work anymore. The shadow keeps staring at me through the mirror and it looks more and more like me.

Cosmo23 blog entry number 4 : I can hear the shadow whispering to me at night, I don't understand a word but it sends a shiver throughout my spine each time.

Cosmo23 blog entry number 5 : I tried a trick I found on the web, tried to trap the shadow within a picture and it seems to have worked. I've been told there isn't a NegaCosmo in the chatroom anymore and I haven't experienced anything unusual.

Cosmo23 blog entry number 6 : Today I looked at the picture and the shadow was gone... I am scared.

*no more entries*
[Image: 15067743-Illustration-of-Cute-Little-Mon...ration.jpg]
HAHA, very funny Tongue (btw: have you seen the other one in the last 24h?)

@Bluebell: Im sure your blog will be great, you could post some of your art. 
(07-16-2015, 09:54 AM)Cosmo23 Wrote: [ -> ]HAHA, very funny Tongue (btw: have you seen the other one in the last 24h?)

@Bluebell: Im sure your blog will be great, you could post some of your art. 

Saw it during the day yesterday, but haven't been in the chatroom since then.

@Bluebell Idk what you art is, but do put it in your blog BigSmile 
As per the earlier Bulletin shared in this thread, if anyone is interested in blogging, we can get your name manually added to the Blog Database.

Just send me a PM, and that'll get done in about 24 hours.

Peace.

ps, earlier post was intended to be sent as a PM Smile