Bring4th

Full Version: 2015-07-11: Global Meditation for Compassion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

just stumbled across - or rather got - another heart-warming information: On July 11th at 9 AM PT (you may want to check your local time at www.timeanddate.com), there is a Global Meditation for Compassion, organized by some Chopra Center I've never heard of (which doesn't mean anything), so as I hope/believe it's a worthy cause, here's a little more information:

Chopra Center Wrote:The 2015 Chopra Center Global Meditation for Compassion

“Because I always have a choice, I choose love.”
—Deepak Chopra

A few weeks ago in the United States, our country took a big step towards recognizing the right to love anyone we choose. Today and always, love wins.

At the same time, there are many areas where injustice still exists. Today, we have the opportunity to choose love and to create a kinder, more compassionate world.

On July 11, we will come together as a global community as Deepak Chopra leads a guided meditation for Compassion. Imagine what we can create when the whole world gathers together for love, forgiveness, and equality.

More: https://chopracentermeditation.com/

-`ღ´-
facettes