Bring4th

Full Version: Return to 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi readers

I am curious to know i there are wanderers in fourth density, or do wanderers only go in third density. If one is from higher densities, can one go back to a fourth density incarnation?

I thank you in advance for informing me
(04-24-2010, 03:41 AM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]Hi readers

I am curious to know i there are wanderers in fourth density, or do wanderers only go in third density. If one is from higher densities, can one go back to a fourth density incarnation?

I think that since there's no veil of forgetting in 4D, if a 6D person were to try to wander into a fourth density incarnation, he/she would immediately remember everything in 6D and revert back.

I would guess that 6D people could directly help 4D people face to face, unlike in 3D where our free will has to be preserved, creating the opportunity for wandering.

So, if you were originally from 5d or 6d, you could probably hang out with 4Ders for a few thousand years if you wanted and teach them some cool tricks. That would be pretty fun. Like Gandalf visiting the hobbits or something.
Thank you for the reply
This is what a Wanderer is...wanderers are higher dimensional mind/body/spirit complexes, currently incarnated in 3D m/b/s (simultaneously). This is the definition of wanderers, actually...

This is right from an email sent to me from Scott Mandelker. For more insight and truly wonderful wisdom & enlightenment, please visit his website www.scottmandelker.com

Also, every Monday night Scott holds a group discussion about Wanderers and the Law of One Ra Material at 6 p.m. PST to 8 p.m. via SKYPE. His website can give you more info on that. In the weekly sessions you can actually type in your questions and he does answer them! Very cool! I know that I am a higher density soul, and Wanderer here living in 3D...at times it can be trying...but stay positive, as this helps. Hope this info helps to answer your question. Bring4th is actually his sister website. Peace...

(04-24-2010, 03:41 AM)Intermediary Wrote: [ -> ]Hi readers

hello

are all 3-d, 4-d, 5-d, 6-d, ... entities possible to incarnate within a mind/body/spirit complex?
and if so, do all dimensions of these people reside on earth currently?

thank you for any information

xx
x
Rama
Hi Rama, just got note of your question. I was told by Scott Mandelker, that when a Higher Dimensional being (ie, 4-6 D) incarnates into the human mind/body/spirit complex, those beings are considered Wanderers. We all made the pre-incarnated (before birth) decision to come to Earth & either learn more of what is needed for ourselves for our own personal/spiritual growth & or teach others & help them to awaken to their own greater consciousness and awareness. We are here on Earth in a 3D form. Yet may also at the very same time be a 4D-6D soul incarnated in this 3D form. However, not all people here on Earth are of a Higher Dimensional Soul (ie 4D-6D)...so, there are some who are actually a 3D Soul in a 3D body/mind/spirit complex. They are here, to learn giving, receiving, understanding of Love, Service to others & respect of ones Free Will. Those are the ones that we, as Wanderers & Light Workers are here for...to help them in their soul evolution...to help them awaken & become aware of what is their own path that they had chosen to follow before coming here. We all are here, to learn these things for a greater awareness & developement of our own consciousness. To become at one...with our Infinite Creator. Hope that helped some. Hope I have it correct. It might help, if you visit Scott mandelkers website... www.scottmandelker.com or, just do a google search for The Ra Material/Law of One. Deep read, but of immense help in understanding who we are & why we are here & what is needed to further our plan! Peace...Karen
(05-11-2010, 05:11 PM)Rama Wrote: [ -> ]are all 3-d, 4-d, 5-d, 6-d, ... entities possible to incarnate within a mind/body/spirit complex?

Yes, this is correct. The third density body is a vehicle, just the same as you perceive a car. It may be inhabited (driven) by any density spirit from the third to the sixth densities, and yes, spirits from all of these densities are here on earth at this time Smile
Thank you Peregrinus, for simplifying my earlier response to Rama! Peace

(05-11-2010, 11:21 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 05:11 PM)Rama Wrote: [ -> ]are all 3-d, 4-d, 5-d, 6-d, ... entities possible to incarnate within a mind/body/spirit complex?

Yes, this is correct. The third density body is a vehicle, just the same as you perceive a car. It may be inhabited (driven) by any density spirit from the third to the sixth densities, and yes, spirits from all of these densities are here on earth at this time Smile
I am an INTJ. I deal in directness... peace to you sister Smile
Peregrinus...What, is an INTJ?

(05-13-2010, 12:56 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I am an INTJ. I deal in directness... peace to you sister Smile
Google it sister. There is ample information available Smile
I will do that. Thank you!

(05-13-2010, 01:10 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Google it sister. There is ample information available Smile

Wow Peregrinus! How totally cool! I'll bet, that my husband is an INTJ as well. He's a music/marching band/trombonist Teacher and is in his 14th year doing so & absolutely loves his job! But he doesn't even consider it a job...it's just "what he is". Is there a test to take to determine which of the personality types a person is? Oh yeah, I know...google it Smile
Peace!

(05-13-2010, 01:12 AM)Paws4parker Wrote: [ -> ]I will do that. Thank you!

(05-13-2010, 01:10 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Google it sister. There is ample information available Smile
Thank you, I did. And all three times that I took it, all three times the tests came back as me being an ENFP. Then, just as I had thought, when I asked my husband if he had heard of these tests he said..."Yes, and I am an INTJ."!!! BigSmile Very cool!!!

We are here on Earth in a 3D form. Yet may also at the very same time be a 4D-6D soul incarnated in this 3D form. However, not all people here on Earth are of a Higher Dimensional Soul (ie 4D-6D)...so, there are some who are actually a 3D Soul in a 3D body/mind/spirit complex.

In learning, and coming aware of the Law of One, after deep searching and having the feeling of harmony and everything now making so much more sense. I instinctively questioned was I a wanderer? I'm having a little battle with this because I think I am a wanderer. Looking back at things that have happened in the past and the understanding I have now. Am I thinking that way because of maybe of an Orion influence of being elite. Maybe wanting to be part of the wave thats able to help people to the 4th density. In my head its genuine, but the question still materialized into my thoughts. Do I just want to be of higher density because I think its cool? Sorry if I'm straying off topic.
Thank You for all your love.
ok. this is a lovely set of responses. i have quite a few follow-up questions that require clarification
and would be most grateful to receive further answers, for which this group have brought forth, so kindly already for me.

i further the question now - in the sense of harvestability - is it possible for one to become harvestable within a lifetime
so that they move from, let us say, 4-d, to 5-d and continue with the same incarnate body?
[concerned with positive polarization]

also, in-line, it is said that to achieve harvestability one must ascend from red-ray to violet-ray; is this 7-rays per dimension?

thank you, i look forward to replies!

love