Bring4th

Full Version: What is going on, here on Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Just how bad or grave are things on this planet?  How much control do the so called elites and negative ET’s (draco?) have over the planet and us?  I ask because I have been digging into these questions in search of answers and have come across an array of information which is often contradictory in nature, distressing and highly confusing (well, for me at least).

You have people claiming that all is well and all will be taken care of if we have faith, do the inner work and pay little attention to the so called trivial and unimportant information which is planetary affairs.  We are told that we chose to be here, that we are not victims and that people who claim otherwise are mistaken, being negative and/or giving away there power.  There are no mistakes, there are no accidents and there is method to the madness.  Free will infringement is karmic and there are no victims.

Then you have people claiming that these elites and ET’s have an almost complete stranglehold on this planet and it’s peoples and they control everything from large to small on both physical and metaphysical levels.  There evil knows no bounds, nothing can be trusted (I'm looking at you Ra, if that is your real name) and unless we do something we are going to be imprisoned on this planet for many cycles to come in even worse conditions than now (apparently death is no escape).  All talk of “all is well, stay positive and keep the faith” is met with derision and is seen as a case of people white washing the truth due to their fears of facing the reality of the situation.  Not only is information concerning planetary affairs important, but people who claim otherwise have been tricked into believing so (by the elites I guess) and are keeping their heads in the sand while the elites increase control.  There really are victims and bad things do happen to people who don’t deserve it.  Karma, while it does exist, is often mistaken to mean that all things a person experiences is deserved and is/was chosen, which is not the case.  Basically, we are at war, and you better suck it up kid, pick a weapon and face the music.

Both parties claim we have to take back our power, although both have different views as to how we do this as I have just shown.  What is seen by some as taking back power, is seen by other as giving it away.

So, what is really going on?  Can we even know with any certainty?  If someone can point me in the direction of some good information I would appreciate it.  Sorry if my post is simplistic, black and white, missing important points and riddled with hypocrisy and mistakes, but I am trying to wrap my head around this.  I get that the truth probably lies somewhere in between these two views with the key word being, you guessed it, balance but that is easier said than done. All help is appreciated.  My head hurts.            
Honestly, I think perhaps the most important thing to remember is that the Earth is just one tiny, tiny part of a much larger system. Even in an absolute worst-case scenario, like an asteroid smashing into the planet and killing the entire species, the spirits embodied in humans would still survive. They'd just go on to re-incarnate on different planets or different planes.

Also, the end point of all this is effectively agreed upon: We're all slowly progressing towards re-unification with the Creator, in our own time, in our own ways. Unless Ra was flat-out lying (which seems unlikely) or deeply mistaken (ditto), even the STS/Negative-polarized entities will eventually stop holding out and accept Oneness. It just might take them awhile.

In the meantime, we're on a planet that -as I gather it- is chaotic and unpredictable and brimming with catalyst, even compared to most vacation spots in the multiverse. It IS a battleground of sorts between positive and negative forces, but all they're really "fighting" over is which path(s) people take through their lives. Negatives favor a Nieztchean "dog eat dog" Darwinistic perspective to bring about optimal specimens, while Positives favor co-operation and voluntary movements towards larger Unity.

Neither of these is, strictly speaking, "better" or "worse" than the other. Largely, these are just games we're all playing to keep ourselves amused and continue our growth over the subjective aeons. So go play whichever games you find amusing.

But if you want some direct advice, it would be this: Favor those sources which tell you to find power within yourself, rather than those claiming power must be "taken back" from some outside source that's supposedly oppressing you. Self-empowerment almost always leads to better/more-optimal ends, as opposed to seeing power as something that must be forcibly taken away from others.
From my view, this planet could turn into 4D negative and it would still be well. I do think it's highly unlikely, but in the end those on the STS path also do need planets to grow on.

Well, you can never know for sure within the Law of Confusion until your faith/intuition, being strong enough, reveals inner truths to you. Until then, you can only rely on contradictory information to lean upon in your confusion.

Ask yourself, which is most likely to be used by the elite as a manipulation tool to bring more negativity upon this sphere, fear which generates negative vibrations or peaceful mindfulness which generates positive vibrations?

What I do think I know, is that this is a story among infinite stories of which we always are all characters.

About Karma, I do think the first distortion of free will is inviolable. Our experiences are the building blocks of our already attained/existing Higher Self.
(07-09-2015, 05:36 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I think perhaps the most important thing to remember is that the Earth is just one tiny, tiny part of a much larger system.  Even in an absolute worst-case scenario, like an asteroid smashing into the planet and killing the entire species, the spirits embodied in humans would still survive.  They'd just go on to re-incarnate on different planets or different planes.

Also, the end point of all this is effectively agreed upon:   We're all slowly progressing towards re-unification with the Creator, in our own time, in our own ways.  Unless Ra was flat-out lying (which seems unlikely) or deeply mistaken (ditto), even the STS/Negative-polarized entities will eventually stop holding out and accept Oneness.  It just might take them awhile.

In the meantime, we're on a planet that -as I gather it- is chaotic and unpredictable and brimming with catalyst, even compared to most vacation spots in the multiverse.  It IS a battleground of sorts between positive and negative forces, but all they're really "fighting" over is which path(s) people take through their lives.  Negatives favor a Nieztchean "dog eat dog" Darwinistic perspective to bring about optimal specimens, while Positives favor co-operation and voluntary movements towards larger Unity.

Neither of these is, strictly speaking, "better" or "worse" than the other.  Largely, these are just games we're all playing to keep ourselves amused and continue our growth over the subjective aeons.  So go play whichever games you find amusing.

But if you want some direct advice, it would be this:  Favor those sources which tell you to find power within yourself, rather than those claiming power must be "taken back" from some outside source that's supposedly oppressing you.  Self-empowerment almost always leads to better/more-optimal ends, as opposed to seeing power as something that must be forcibly taken away from others.

Can our souls be enslaved?  Or once free from the body are they free to go where they please?  I've been reading crazy things like so called nets being set up around the planet to prevent souls from leaving and being forced to reincarnate endlessly against personal will.  I'm also reminded of what Ra said about positive souls being lured into negative time/space and being trapped there.  Seriously?  Of course this is all speculation but I'm using it to illustrate my concern.  This is why I ask how severe the situation on the planet is.

I've read that these beings want to cut themselves off from Creator and rely upon (feeding off of) others as their sole energy source (also known as 'loosh').  How far can one take free will?

This actually brings up another point and question I've had about this planet for a long time.  Why does this planet favor this system?  This planet basically employs a system of eugenics, which has existed long before humans evolved (if you believe the science), so you can't exactly blame human negativity for the ways of the world.  I've always wondered if this is the way other planets work in terms of their evolution (survival of the fittest), or, if this system is rather unique to earth, with most planets employing a more compassionate and loving evolutionary system (symbiosis).

I understand that I am being fearful and kicking up a fuss over things I 'read on the internet', but does that all of a sudden make my questions illegitimate and mistaken?  It's getting pretty crazy here on earth (or maybe it's just me).

Case in point:
imo just keep calm & have some fine wine with cheese...
(07-09-2015, 07:44 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]imo just keep calm & have some fine wine with cheese...

I'm surprised at how much this has all bothered me, I thought I was more 'mature' than this haha.  I don't like either cheese or wine.
it's all an elaborate illusion. it's a holodeck program.
Honestly, you're asking for reassurances no one can give. However, I think if you look at most of those sources, they seem awfully intent on building fear and paranoia, while being very individually dis-empowering. Are such things the activities of positive influences, or negative ones? Even someone who believes they're "on the side of light" so to speak can end up unwittingly spreading negative work, if the ideas they put forward are based in negative concepts.

IE, someone who says there's a Great Enemy you must fight is someone already teetering on the edge of Nietzsche's abyss.

As the system has been explained by Ra and others, SOME reincarnations are "forced" or "automatic," but that's for lower-density entities that haven't yet learned how to break out of that loop and start taking control of their life cycles. Learning to do that is one of the main boundaries between 3D and 4D existence, and it's not something that can be rushed or forced on an entity. They're stuck in the cycle of reincarnation until they teach themselves how to stop it, and that's just how things apparently roll.

But for higher-D negs to be actively interfering in 4-6D positive work in a widespread manner? I really doubt it. It would go against everything Ra and other sources have said about the Harvest and the higher-density work around Earth.

And for the "capturing" thing... well... clearly it CAN happen, but it sounds like the circumstances under which it can come about are incredibly rare. Just think what Carla was doing, when she was attacked. That's not something many on the planet can do at all. Like, as I see it, someone would have to already have a relatively high degree of personal activation for it to even be possible for them to "detach" themselves from their body to the point such capture would be possible.

Plus, most people with that level of personal growth are likely to ALSO have a 5D+ complex at their back, giving additional support. So, more or less, they'd have to be very powerful, very naive, and there'd still have to be a lot of trickery involved. It's probably not something to worry about unless you're really fooling around with deep trances or astral projection or things like that. Even then, you'd probably have to do something to actually attract attention. Carla was notable, and capturing her would have directly inhibited Ra's work. So she had a target on her back, as the saying goes.

Either way, though, the larger point is that all of this is ALWAYS transitory. Even a spirit captured and cast into negative realms will find its way back to the light eventually. It'll just do so with a somewhat different perspective on things. The life you're living right now is just an eyeblink in terms of your overall existence. There've been plenty of ups and downs before, and there'll undoubtedly be more ups and downs to come. Kinda like a rollercoaster.

So there's really little point in scaring yourself over things that MIGHT happen. Even if they do, you'll get past them. And if you focus on enjoying the moment, rather than fearing the future, that's likely to put you in a much better mindset for focusing on your own personal growth. Smile
Hi Folk-love  Smile

Imagine, if you would, a minefield.  This minefield is a little unusual compared to most.  Each mine has a little red flag marking its position, however, that flag is not obvious so you have to look for it.  And if you trigger a mine, it just squirts a bunch of green slime on your face that is difficult to wash off.

Some people walk through the minefield just looking at the high level and don't look for the little red flags, and they are sure to get some green slime on them, but they don't really care.  They do take the risk that they may not like it if a lot of slime gets on them all at once, and that they won't learn anything about how to spot where the mines are.

Other folks are so paranoid about getting the green slime on their person that they become paralyzed with fear.  Everything looks like a little red flag to them whether it is or not, so they don't even try to walk through the minefield.

And then there are other folks who are looking closely for the little red flags without fear, and carefully navigate the field seeking the way out.  In the process, they learn the ways of the minefield and can potentially help others find the way out too, but they've gotten a little bit of slime on them in the process, as some of those little red flags are really hard to see.

Everyone has a choice on how they wish to navigate the minefield..
(07-09-2015, 07:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, you're asking for reassurances no one can give.  However, I think if you look at most of those sources, they seem awfully intent on building fear and paranoia, while being very individually dis-empowering.  Are such things the activities of positive influences, or negative ones?  Even someone who believes they're "on the side of light" so to speak can end up unwittingly spreading negative work, if the ideas they put forward are based in negative concepts.

IE, someone who says there's a Great Enemy you must fight is someone already teetering on the edge of Nietzsche's abyss.

As the system has been explained by Ra and others, SOME reincarnations are "forced" or "automatic," but that's for lower-density entities that haven't yet learned how to break out of that loop and start taking control of their life cycles.  Learning to do that is one of the main boundaries between 3D and 4D existence, and it's not something that can be rushed or forced on an entity.  They're stuck in the cycle of reincarnation until they teach themselves how to stop it, and that's just how things apparently roll.

But for higher-D negs to be actively interfering in 4-6D positive work in a widespread manner?  I really doubt it.  It would go against everything Ra and other sources have said about the Harvest and the higher-density work around Earth.  

And for the "capturing" thing... well... clearly it CAN happen, but it sounds like the circumstances under which it can come about are incredibly rare.  Just think what Carla was doing, when she was attacked.  That's not something many on the planet can do at all.  Like, as I see it, someone would have to already have a relatively high degree of personal activation for it to even be possible for them to "detach" themselves from their body to the point such capture would be possible.

Plus, most people with that level of personal growth are likely to ALSO have a 5D+ complex at their back, giving additional support.  So, more or less, they'd have to be very powerful, very naive, and there'd still have to be a lot of trickery involved.  It's probably not something to worry about unless you're really fooling around with deep trances or astral projection or things like that.  Even then, you'd probably have to do something to actually attract attention.  Carla was notable, and capturing her would have directly inhibited Ra's work.  So she had a target on her back, as the saying goes.

Either way, though, the larger point is that all of this is ALWAYS transitory.  Even a spirit captured and cast into negative realms will find its way back to the light eventually.  It'll just do so with a somewhat different perspective on things.  The life you're living right now is just an eyeblink in terms of your overall existence.  There've been plenty of ups and downs before, and there'll undoubtedly be more ups and downs to come.  Kinda like a rollercoaster.  

So there's really little point in scaring yourself over things that MIGHT happen.  Even if they do, you'll get past them.  And if you focus on enjoying the moment, rather than fearing the future, that's likely to put you in a much better mindset for focusing on your own personal growth.  Smile

I've told myself this before but to be honest I don't find it very reassuring.  You can compare any length of time to infinity and consider transitory, but a million years is still a damn long time.

I guess I'm just trying to comfort myself and believe that all is being taken care of, the universe is mostly benevolent and loving and that there is nothing to fear, but then there is that little voice in my head saying "what if".  
(07-09-2015, 08:12 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'm just trying to comfort myself and believe that all is being taken care of, the universe is mostly benevolent and loving and that there is nothing to fear, but then there is that little voice in my head saying "what if".  

That is a catalyst of choice.  You can chose which voice to listen to Smile

In truth, the universe is benevolent and loving and there is nothing to fear. You know this when connected to your higher self.

The dark forces are also loving and benevolent when connected to their higher nature, they just made a big sacrifice from their higher natures in order to fulfill a specific role in the game of life.  As awful as things are, and it is pretty bad, we are all one family of Spirit, and all will end up in unity. If you think from the perspective of the Spiritual realms, time is not a factor as it is here, a million years is one creative moment.

I don't think it's possible for you to be " captured". Your awareness and consciousness is too elevated.  Many people are unaware and caught in belief paradigms that may lead to a sort of " capture" , but as soon as they begin to understand the nature of their consciousness , they will find the way to freedom.

The way forward is to focus on your path. What is around you and ahead of you? I myself have found it hard to not get bogged down in negativity, but that is partly due to my role as an Empath and healer. I can't not feel the pain of the world. I understand that as I process the pain and discord that I experience, I am aiding in the lightening of the planetary vibration. It is part of my path and gift to the world. So I focus forward, and choose to be positive.
The only way the negative can 'get' you is by invitation. They absolutely cannot invalidate your free will. How do we invite them in? By fearing them. Fear is a choice we make. That fear says "I am not in control, I am vulnerable".

And hence, since you're loved so unconditionally that you're allowed to do that to yourself, you invite catalyst at the frequency/level of that fear.

When you find your power and have faith that all is well, and trust that the universe YOU create is benevolent, it's impossible for them to even 'get' near you. Remember, YOU are the source of the experience you have. No one or nothing else :¬)

When people say to me "But what about the wars going on?", my reply is simple:

"Are YOU, right now, experiencing said war?"

The answer is always no of course, and it helps put things into perspective. Negative things happen, and are happening. But if they're not in your immediate environment, you need not worry about it as you're obviously not the vibration of, or in need of it (as catalyst).
(07-09-2015, 05:00 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ] Just how bad or grave are things on this planet?  How much control do the so called elites and negative ET’s (draco?) have over the planet and us?  I ask because I have been digging into these questions in search of answers and have come across an array of information which is often contradictory in nature, distressing and highly confusing (well, for me at least).

Hey Folk-Love,

My take on it is that, if this is a place of anything, it is a place of dis-unity. I think that there are some universal aspects to the human narrative - a few broad, consensus-based views about who we are that transcend the particular differences - but, by and large, diversity is the name of the game here.

As such, all issues have as many viewpoints as there are people. Is there God? How should we relate to one another? Should we look out only for ourselves or for others? What is the best economic system? The best political system? How should we treat the planet? What virtues are worth pursuing? Are we alone in the universe? Does science tell us the truth, or religion, or both, or neither? Is there truth? Is Game of Thrones the worst show ever or the best?

As Ra said:

67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear.

This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency.

A portion, seemingly, of the Creator rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit.

A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature.

Another seemingly separate group
of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature.

Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument.

All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern.

In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

Naturally, then, there will be competing and conflicting narratives regarding the questions you posed in the OP.

The question is: what is your viewpoint?

I understand that you, like all of us, would enjoy some objective, hard data from authorities who are in a position to make a determination regarding whether we're in the shitcan, or whether things are going well, or somewhere in between.

But I don't know that there is an objective place to stand on this planet. The distortions are so many, the conflicting information in such abundance, that nearly any perspective can find justification and substantiation. The world seems to generally conform according to ones biases.

However, the narrative which says all is well -- that is an eternal truth. That cannot be changed, enhanced, or diminished by any circumstance on any plane of existence, no matter how positive or negative the circumstance. The words themselves "all is well" are an articulation of the actual firsthand experience of greater reality.

To the one who has made this realization, no amount of seeming evidence to the contrary can refute this understanding, not because such a one is blind to the gross distortions of manifest life, but because they see through those distortions.

But, while you can look to those who have seen and are in a position to make that assertion - both incarnate and discarnate beings - you don't have to take anyone's word for it. You can see that for yourself through the disciplined use of will and faith and spiritual practice in the daily life. You can uncover who you really are, and then determine for your self whether "all is well" is a story imposed over a dark reality, or a revelation of the actual nature of reality. There will be no doubt.

Until then, good questions! Ones that have circulated through my own mind as well.
You know, looking at it now, it seems that the whole first half of Session 67 goes to what Folk-love is asking about. Most of the run-up to the question you quoted is basically a discussion of how higher-level psychic attacks work, and how they're actually an offering-of-service going in both directions. It also offers a guide to recognizing and "parrying" such attacks, for that matter. (TL;DR: Say "No, but thanks for the offer," and send 'em some love. Smile)

Although the amusing thing is - and Ra sort of hints at this but doesn't say it outright - the offering of love and light the group is beaming towards the 5D entity would likely be perceived as an "attack" just as much as its own efforts.

Thus goes the great tug-of-war between the polarities, until we tire of that game. After all, we're all holding the same rope. Wink
Great quote GLB. I really like , " this is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency." Quite a unified perspective!

Though I find myself resonating to many different frequencies simultaneously, almost like a symphony.

I wonder what the summative frequency is. Ohmmmm?
(07-09-2015, 10:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The only way the negative can 'get' you is by invitation. They absolutely cannot invalidate your free will. How do we invite them in? By fearing them. Fear is a choice we make. That fear says "I am not in control, I am vulnerable".

And hence, since you're loved so unconditionally that you're allowed to do that to yourself, you invite catalyst at the frequency/level of that fear.

When you find your power and have faith that all is well, and trust that the universe YOU create is benevolent, it's impossible for them to even 'get' near you. Remember, YOU are the source of the experience you have. No one or nothing else :¬)

The answer is always no of course, and it helps put things into perspective. Negative things happen, and are happening. But if they're not in your immediate environment, you need not worry about it as you're obviously not the vibration of, or in need of it (as catalyst).

Is it really a fair choice though if it is coming from a place of confusion, misunderstanding and ignorance?  Wouldn't the loving thing to do be to educate and provide knowledge and clarity and then ask which choice wants to be made, like we do with our children?  I don't know, I've just never really been able to get behind the idea that everything someone experiences in their life is a result of their own choice, regardless of how well informed or not that choice was.  It just seems unfair and doesn't sit well with me, but maybe that is my problem and lack of acceptance.      
(07-09-2015, 11:12 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really a fair choice though if it is coming from a place of confusion, misunderstanding and ignorance?  Wouldn't the loving thing to do be to educate and provide knowledge and clarity and then ask which choice wants to be made, like we do with our children?  I don't know, I've just never really been able to get behind the idea that everything someone experiences in their life is a result of their own choice, regardless of how well informed or not that choice was.  It just seems unfair and doesn't sit well with me, but maybe that is my problem and lack of acceptance.      

The best example I can think of here is that of a child and red-hot objects. It's practically a rite of passage that a young child WILL, at some point, stick their finger on something really hot and thus learn why hot things should be avoided. It doesn't really matter how many times a mother might slap their hand away from the stove. The child still does it at some point, because it's a lesson that simply cannot be conveyed second-hand.

No one can know how much it sucks to be burned, until they get burnt. It must become known through direct experience.

But as far as "fairness" goes, that's not really part of the picture when it comes to free will. That which befalls you is the direct result of your choices, because there is no other party that can be blamed. Well, except possibly God, but you'd have to take that up with the Creator yourself. Wink

That's the basics of karma in action. We create our own destinies. Our free will -regardless of how informed or uninformed- creates the next opportunities which present themselves to us. The path of wisdom is that of striving to make wiser choices and thus attempt to more deliberately influence one's future path. To "harness" karma, one might say, to work with it rather than against it. Then one can start crafting their own destiny. But, again, this is something that can only be learned directly.

Besides, to a certain extent, karma is as ruthlessly fair as they come. No one gets special treatment.
(07-09-2015, 11:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Although the amusing thing is - and Ra sort of hints at this but doesn't say it outright - the offering of love and light the group is beaming towards the 5D entity would likely be perceived as an "attack" just as much as its own efforts.

It may just be a matter of semantics, but I'm not so sure that "attack" would be the right word. Attack to me implies that the one doing the attacking is initiating the action, going on the offensive, approaching the one receiving the attack.

I perceive the positive polarity's reaction to the negative polarity's psychic attack as being first and foremost, of course, a representation of the positive entity's own truth, but also as an act of defense.

Not "defense" as we'd typically conceive, but defensive in that it is a protecting of the self and a disallowing of the intentions of the negative being by sending love/light -- accepting the negative entity but, like you said, saying "No thanks, amigo."

The negative entity then loses polarity from failure to control.

While the negative entity certainly isn't going to enjoy that outcome, I wouldn't imagine they would perceive it as an attack. Perhaps just a thwarting of the negative entity's plan.

Now... if a positive entity got all superhero and went crusading with love and light, seeking to vanquish negative beings with love, showing up at the negative HQ fortress beaming Care Bear energy from their bellies, that might be an attack. Smile

(07-09-2015, 11:09 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Thus goes the great tug-of-war between the polarities, until we tire of that game.  After all, we're all holding the same rope. Wink

Ha!

(07-09-2015, 11:11 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Great quote GLB.  I really like , " this is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency." Quite a unified perspective!

Though I find myself resonating to many different frequencies simultaneously, almost like a symphony.

I think our violet-ray energy is a representation of that overall frequency. What constitutes that frequency is a complex, moving, dynamic symphony of individual chakras constantly moving in and out of balance, brightening and dulling, opening and closing, shifting in prominence and so forth.

We can of course be very split and fragmented inside, resonating here and resonating there, but I think the further along the spiritual path we move, the more integrated we become, the more unified we are, the more we resonate on a strong, single frequency - we know our truth and orientation regardless of what the world presents us.

I don't think that implies close-mindedness and refusal to not consider evidence that might expand our worldview, as the mature entity understands new perceptions old perceptions, but the energy centers do become regularized and crystallized through repeated work over the years.

(07-09-2015, 11:11 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what the summative frequency is. Ohmmmm?

Oh, in my case that frequency is 91.9 FM. That's Louisville's local public-supported eclectic music station. Smile
Folk- love, you are a sociologist at heart. Your questions are important and valid to 3-D experience. You will find some answers if you study sociology Smile

I think it most definitely is not " fair", and everything that happens is not the result of choice. There are random occurrences, accidents, and socio- economic factors that determine much of our experiences and catalysts here.

I think the choice goes back to the soul experience. Did we choose to incarnate and participate in the game of life on planet earth? I would say all beings here on Earth chose to be here, though many have forgotten and are confused and cannot see clearly, their viewpoint is highly distorted due to the veiling process.
(07-09-2015, 11:30 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]It may just be a matter of semantics, but I'm not so sure that "attack" would be the right word. Attack to me implies that the one doing the attacking is initiating the action, going on the offensive, approaching the one receiving the attack.

Oh, absolutely.  If I used the word casually, it was mostly because in the session they'd already been using it, aware that it was a misnomer but lacking a better word.  But I think it's also somewhat accurate in terms of how the underlying sharing-of-self is also an an attempt to disrupt someone else's existing harmonics and replace/retune them with new vibrations.

And the thing is, this happens all the time.  I'm doing it right now, attempting to bring your vibrations slightly more in tune with my own.  If you reply, you'll be doing the same.  The difference is mostly whether we accept or reject the new vibrations, as we're exposed to them.  

I think everyone, pos or neg, is ultimately seeking that harmony Shemaya mentioned, but we're still bickering over which tune to call.  Smile

Quote:I perceive the positive polarity's reaction to the negative polarity's psychic attack as being first and foremost, of course, a representation of the positive entity's own truth, but also as an act of defense.

Not "defense" as we'd typically conceive, but defensive in that it is a protecting of the self and a disallowing of the intentions of the negative being by sending love/light -- accepting the negative entity but, like you said, saying "No thanks, amigo."

The negative entity then loses polarity from failure to control.

While the negative entity certainly isn't going to enjoy that outcome, I wouldn't imagine they would perceive it as an attack. Perhaps just a thwarting of the negative entity's plan.

See, I tend to take a "it takes two to tango" standpoint on the matter.  That's actually why the tug-of-war metaphor occurred to me, I think.  Both polarities are each seeking to convert the other, in their own ways, and through their own individual desires to share of themselves and then grow through the sharing.

After all, strictly speaking, nothing forced the group to deliberately beam love at the 5D.  A simple "no thanks" would have basically sufficed. Or they even could have accepted the offering, which would be a very selfless response.  But in the case of one questioner in the session, they literally drove it off and caused it to lose interest in further offerings\sharings\attacks\whatev.  The questioner won that psychic battle.  But it was still a battle, or at least -if that sounds too negative- a contest of wills.

(edit: Also, 25.5-25.7 speak pretty directly about these psychic battles. Ra even uses the term "thought-war" to describe the back-and-forth.)

And, just in case it comes off that way, I mean no criticism of the group in saying this.  It is what it is.  The 5D attempted to disempower them, and they attempted to disempower it in turn.  Such actions were, I'd say, largely reflexive or even downright reflective in nature, in both directions. They're both doing what they feel is best for their own growth, and that of other-selves, at that moment. One tugs, and the other tugs back.

Thus the game continues.

Either way, something like Shemaya said, I also like to think that there IS a secret song at the center of the universe, and one by one, we're slowly learning our parts.  Smile
(07-09-2015, 10:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The only way the negative can 'get' you is by invitation. They absolutely [b]cannot[/i] invalidate your free will. How do we invite them in? By fearing them. Fear is a choice we make. That fear says "I am not in control, I am vulnerable".

I would say yes I am experiencing war because I am my brother's keeper and we are one and those in Iraq and Afghanistan who are suffering in war are my family, and part of me.

I say that as I sit meditating in my backyard , which is heaven on earth.  I am sitting under a beautiful pergola , in a lovely flower garden next to a fish pond with blooming water lilies that remind me of the auspicious lotus.

I can't separate myself from them because we are one, we are connected, and this one planetary home is ours to care for.  Wherever there is discord and disharmony, and war, it impacts the whole planetary sphere.

Though I am blessed to live in peace and beauty, others are less fortunate.  But we are one.  My hope is that all will be uplifted to grace and beauty, and soon.  That all people will know the love and light of the true OIC Heart
(07-09-2015, 11:12 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really a fair choice though if it is coming from a place of confusion, misunderstanding and ignorance?  Wouldn't the loving thing to do be to educate and provide knowledge and clarity and then ask which choice wants to be made, like we do with our children?  I don't know, I've just never really been able to get behind the idea that everything someone experiences in their life is a result of their own choice, regardless of how well informed or not that choice was.  It just seems unfair and doesn't sit well with me, but maybe that is my problem and lack of acceptance.

I'll let Ra answer that, better than I ever could :¬)

Quote:50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

A wonderful analogue of our experience.

(07-09-2015, 12:06 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]I would say yes I am experiencing war because I am my brother's keeper and we are one and those in Iraq and Afghanistan who are suffering in war are my family, and part of me.

I say that as I sit meditating in my backyard , which is heaven on earth.  I am sitting under a beautiful pergola , in a lovely flower garden next to a fish pond with blooming water lilies that remind me of the auspicious lotus.

I can't separate myself from them because we are one, we are connected, and this one planetary home is ours to care for.  Wherever there is discord and disharmony, and war, it impacts the whole planetary sphere.

Though I am blessed to live in peace and beauty, others are less fortunate.  But we are one.  My hope is that all will be uplifted to grace and beauty, and soon.  That all people will know the love and light of the true OIC Heart

Not directly though, dear sister; the gun is not in your own hand.

And I absolutely agree, we are responsible to each and every other self; to offer support, love and kindness. That's why we're here. Our open hearts - the vibration we offer - is helping on a planetary level in which our senses are unable to see.

As you sit and appreciate the beauty of the Creator you are being of service.
I don't see why ya'll only view the universe through the lens of striving for unity. Maybe I'm old fashioned but it seems to me that if there is any path to unity it is head first in to the conflicting distortions.

Hence I will probably never be the type to discuss extensively 'the great perfection' of all things because I don't think there is anything to discuss about it. It is, and it is perfect.

However, having explored lofty levels of consciousness for some time I have found I cannot go 'up' any further until I widen my base to include more 'horizontally', or on the level I am at with everyone else. So I have recently become a somewhat combatant individual getting in to the thick of human distortions and confusion. I see it that all of these external conflicts are also reflective of conflicts I have within myself so in learning about and working with these outer conflicts I am getting to know my inner dissonances as the world is all a mirror.

What do I think is actually going on? As much as it might be avoided, I believe we are in the middle of a psychic war battling for the mind of the planet.

As in, I think there are dominant thought patterns which are fighting to be the most present in the planetary mind.
And can you expound on the thought patterns that are battling?
(07-09-2015, 02:27 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]And can you expound on the thought patterns that are battling?

Well, most vaguely you can really just view it as the two polarities. Put another way you could perhaps view it as "inclusive unity" and "exclusive unity" or in otherwords in one view unity is inclusive of all as being essential, in the other unity is seen to be exclusive to one or more particular individuals whom view themselves as 'elite'. So you could say that the conflict is over polarized views of unity (ironic, no?) and the conflict manifests through individuals attempting to realize their own view of unity. (Of course, lots of people don't necessarily have a view of unity, I mean more about how they relate themselves to others.)

I believe that this is part of the 'transition' period we are in as we move forward as a planetary species. This is also why I often don't really resort to unity as a basis for my thoughts, as I believe that unity is neither inclusive or exclusive, it is simply present.

I could characterize this whole thing in another way. Imagine the world as a family. There are lots of differences in this family between members so conflicts can sometimes easily arise. On other occasions the family bonds together, or individual relationships build. Our planet is a bit like a dysfunctional family at the moment, always squabbling over things. However, I believe that this is because we, in our passions, forget the fact we are family and what it means to be family.

To that end, I would say that the world's conflict are actually just a macrocosmic scale event of something which is very archetypal and common to human experience - being part of a family. Notice how family is so often a notion full of conflict in today's world. It is somewhat uncommon to come across families that are deeply bonded and supportive of eachother. I think that this is seen in the disparage between parents and children in many families. You can see this manifest in our countries between governments and their people. The people are often seeking freedom or to be taken care of, the governments are often seeking their own power or not taking care of the people. This is like a troubled parent-child relationship where the responsibilities of each aren't clearly defined and each is attempting to both be free from the other while still needing to be intertwined.

Notice how all of these conflicts surround experiences of separation. They revolved around "being part of something", and I think that is the actual conflict in the planetary mind. Some see themselves as part of something, others do not. We have hands slapping hands and feet kicking the head because they do not realize they are limbs of the same body.
The problem is not the individuals on the STO or STS path with an sufficient degree of awakening. It's the vast majority or the 'sinkhole'. A lot of them are lower in the sub octaves of 3th density than animals in the second density.
(07-09-2015, 11:30 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

The best example I can think of here is that of a child and red-hot objects.  It's practically a rite of passage that a young child WILL, at some point, stick their finger on something really hot and thus learn why hot things should be avoided.  It doesn't really matter how many times a mother might slap their hand away from the stove.  The child still does it at some point, because it's a lesson that simply cannot be conveyed second-hand.

No one can know how much it sucks to be burned, until they get burnt.  It must become known through direct experience.

But as far as "fairness" goes, that's not really part of the picture when it comes to free will.  That which befalls you is the direct result of your choices, because there is no other party that can be blamed.  Well, except possibly God, but you'd have to take that up with the Creator yourself.  Wink  

That's the basics of karma in action.  We create our own destinies.  Our free will -regardless of how informed or uninformed- creates the next opportunities which present themselves to us.  The path of wisdom is that of striving to make wiser choices and thus attempt to more deliberately influence one's future path.   To "harness" karma, one might say, to work with it rather than against it.  Then one can start crafting their own destiny.  But, again, this is something that can only be learned directly.

Besides, to a certain extent, karma is as ruthlessly fair as they come.  No one gets special treatment.

'Unfortunately' most lessons are much more subtle than putting your hand on the proverbial stove and require (well, for me anyways) burning yourself time and time again before you even begin to suspect what the lesson is and what the truth of the matter is. I understand that those lessons which are hardest to learn are the most fruitful and provide us with the most growth but bleh. Confusion and stumbling around in the dark are tiring, I've had enough for one life time.
How does one accept evil? How do you accept that not only will evil always exist but that it is an essential part of creation, without which, good could not exist and the creation could not progress? I've always struggled with that.  The idea that wars and holocausts are necessary for heavens and suns.  Without ugliness there is no beauty.  Without fear and enslavement, there is no love and freedom.  Why can’t love and freedom exist independently and of their own merit?  Why can't something just be beautiful?  Why do countless planets and lives need to be destroyed in order for their worth to be understood and appreciated? 

I just find it unacceptable that in order for me, or anyone for that matter, to be in a state of love and peace some poor soul(s) in the cosmos needs to be in a state of terror and misery, and vice versa.  In order for me to progress there needs to be someone who is stuck.  I don’t like the creation or the laws it is built on, there I said it.

For as long as there is a creation there will always be negativity, there will always be suffering and enslavement and there will always be planets like ours, and many which are even worse off. I guess you could say that it is all a choice and that is what makes it all acceptable and fair, but even after all I've read I am not convinced.  I get that I am sounding like a little child right now but so be it, in many ways I still am one.  Maybe I am just weak.

Am I starting to sound like a broken record?
From what most channeling says, including the Ra material, there's been much more planets that were simply beautiful with no evil than planet like ours.

Why does evil exist? Because it was thought of just like anything else, because circumstances can distort Love into Darkness or rather into "twisted" Love of Darkness. Infinity complexifies itself and new things emerges constantly, Ra said that prior to one point, the STS polarity was not even thought of. It is a the result of new environments for the Creator to learn of Himself in manners that were not previously thought of.

How does one accept evil? Well I'd instead ask, how does one reject evil? When it is known that you are all things, acts of evil are perceived as your own acts and as such all that is left, is to accept an understanding of how YOU can come to do these things. As an other-self does one deed, it is proof that it is something you also would do as that other-self.

The Logos within which we exist simply perceives all of this on a much larger scale of awareness. The One is always both the victim and the agressor, all that is done within the illusion of separateness is from self to self as all selves are ultimately One.

The Logos sets the Higher Order within which new consciousnesses of the One grow to bring new awareness of the OIC of Himself. What is done within these "parameters", is left to the free will of the Creator that exists within these parameters. If we take this veiled environment for example, it was not known how the experiment would turn out, what was known is that the consciousnesses will grow while veiled of their true nature as the OIC.

If you do want to have the simple big why, it is the first distortion of free will. The Creator wishes to know Himself, not avoid knowing Himself and as such ever-changing infinite many-ness is explored.

If the OIC wanted for evil to not exist, then Infinity could simply not be.
The thing with the veil is that it makes other-selves seem as something different than you. Every single thing in Creation is a mirror unto yourself as there is not a single thing which you are not.

As is ever well because the only possible result, is greater knowledge of ourselves. Evil represents a potential that is within each of us and a potential that was even before evil existed. Ultimately it is known by all that every single thing that happens in this Octave of Creation we are exploring, always were Love and Light, distorted in infinite ways, simply further and further away from the Original Thought.
Pages: 1 2