Bring4th

Full Version: Grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you please explain to me what is this grid they talk about:

Entities may at any time choose to become radiators of unconditional love to the grid simply by intending to do so and moving into a state of meditation. The process of sending this light forth is one of intending to. There are visualizations which aid in this sending of light for some, such as the visualization of violet light being sent or the visualization of the planet with light streaming into the grid and the grid lighting up. We would note that your scientists have discovered this grid, among others, and therefore there is a panoply of sources which entities may find which offer information of a linear kind concerning specific portals and grid points which this entity has no language for discussing. However, it is not necessary to know the grid’s makeup in order to aid by the very being of the self within the open heart.
The grid is the energetic web of the mother Gaia, known as Ley lines or Hartmann lines. The grid runs east-west and north-south at intervals (see picture). Entities on other planes use this grid to travel on.

[Image: HartmannGrid.png]

The diagram is, however, slightly misleading, as the grid is not as regular as it might appear. The spacing of the grid varies from place to place, depending on the latitude. So, nearer the Pole, the spacing is much narrower than nearer the equator. (The difference is about 200%.)

They can also be distorted by power lines and radio stations.
I think they're discussing in that quote the incoming fourth density earth grid as the end of the cycle nears. I also had on my mind something different which was the planetary envelope. I wasn't aware of this grid before so thank you for bringing this up.

Q'uo Special Meditation December 16, 2002
Quote:The ability of one entity to be a channel for light is infinite. An unflawed crystal could heal a planet. The secret to doing work in the sense of magnetizing the fourth-density grid or, in a more mythological sense, helping to birth Gaia’s fourth-density self, is a helpful way to encourage and align the self with the emotional point of view which will help create a broader and a more intense and pure flow of the Creator’s infinite love and light into the planetary grid. We may say in another way, into the hearts of all those that lie within the tidal waves that emanate from your being.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation May 5, 2002
Quote:It always seems as though one must do something in order to be of service and yet as we have said many times through this instrument, it is in how you are within yourself that you serve in the greatest capacity since each of you is as the crystal that transmutes and sends forth the light that is received from the infinite Creator. Each of you is an unique crystal, then, which can allow the light to flow into the Earth plane in just such and such a way that is unique to you. And when your heart is open and the light is flowing through you and you feel transparent to that energy, then it is that the most beautiful light of all colors, depending upon the personalities involved, is able to move into that grid that this instrument has sometimes called the Christ grid and which others have called the grid of unconditional love or the Buddha. This grid is that web of light, that pattern of love, that is beginning to stabilize fourth density upon your planetary sphere. Each of you is doing tremendous work for those who shall come after you, sowing seeds of light and seeds of love whose blossoms you shall not see, for you shall move on. Yet those who come after you will be able to do as they do because of reaping the harvest that you now sow with each loving thought and each contact made in love and in light.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation September 16, 2001
Quote:We speak of the metaphysical aspect of intense transformation as this planet changes densities, changes the very nature of its core particles, changes the nature of its light, changes the way that light is able to come into the planetary aura or grid of energies. It has been transforming for approximately two thousand of your years to some extent. It has been beginning to accelerate for the last, say, two hundred years to a marked degree. And as each of you is aware, it is profoundly accelerating in exponentially shorter amounts of physical time/space as the cusp of transformation is reached. As far as we are aware that cusp will be reached within the next decade. At that point your planet will have awakened its fourth-density nature. That indicates magnetic change, electrical change; change of a profound nature that has already been showing up for some of your years in newly discovered, very quirky, sub-density particles. It will continue to be a situation where the finer energies keep showing up for brief periods of time within the physical universe as these transformative processes continue.

Q'uo Special Meditation March 21, 2003
Quote:by intention, the infinite love and light of the one Creator which at all times is moving through the openhearted entity and being sent by intention either to the Creator, to the fourth-density grid of this planet, which this instrument is so interested in strengthening

Q'uo Sunday Meditation May 19, 2002
Quote:for some time before this, the energy upon your planet has been transformed as the Earth mother of your planet itself moves inexorably to and through the process of giving birth to fourth density. The change within your planetary energy grid is remarkable. Indeed, there is a new grid which this particular instrument tends to call the Christ grid but which may be seen in general to be a pattern of energy nexi which surround the planet like a net, we would say a net of love, a net that is made of fourth-density light. It is woven with golden strands offered by each of you and offered by many, many entities within the inner planes of your planet as well. There are many beings who have dedicated themselves at this time within the inner planes to the ceaseless task of offering thanks and praise as they move along these lines of energy and connect one point to another with strand after strand of coherent light which is that stream which is created when each of you prays, meditates, or opens the heart in any way.

Q'uo Special Meditation June 21, 2002
Quote:We have never denied the possibility of planetary catastrophe, we
have simply been unable to determine whether the probability of a planetary catastrophe is high enough to speak about. We have not been able to determine this because each of you is powerful and has already
made changes in the energy level of the fourth density grid of planetary energies that is attempting to establish itself as the basis for fourth-density positive on this planet.
As a race, the human race is more than adequate to maintain this delicate balance between harvest and a comfortable landing into the next density.

Q'uo Special Meditation November 27, 2002
Quote:The harvest is only physical in the sense that it is creating effects upon the surface of your planet because of the decidedly lagging vibrations of the third-density population which is creating a kind of resistance of the incoming density. The Earth is, as a planet, as Gaia, far into its labor, and it needs the pouring of light into that which this entity calls the Christ grid and which others have called the fourth-density grid or the ascension grid.

The harvest can truly be greatly increased at this time, because so many entities here are just a tiny step from awakening so that we feel that there is a real possibility that, working increasingly in harmony, light centers such as this one and all positively-oriented groups upon your sphere may begin to look less like solitary lighthouses and more like big cities. The grid of fourth density may be seen as formed by the joined hands of all positive people and all joined hearts as well. In terms of aiding your planet, the seeking entity may look at the globe, and behold many places where the life forces are weak, places that are barren and unfruitful. These are places where there needs to be a strengthening or a tweaking, as this instrument would say, of the grid.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation, Homecoming 2007 September 2, 2007
Quote:Some large groups such as this one are magnificent batteries. The vibrations that you have, in your unity and harmony, put forth unknowingly throughout this weekend, have had a tremendous impact upon the grid of incoming fourth density. It has gratefully wound itself about those beautiful vibrations which your mingled auras have produced, and it has woven those strands into the web of love and light that is ever stronger upon your planet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpts about the planetary envelope from the old sessions, I don't know if this is related to the fourth density grid or not.

Anthon Thursday, December 29, 1960
Quote:For many, many, centuries the negative forces have been predominate upon your planet, therefore a great deal of negativity has accumulated within your earth’s envelope. The events that have been taking place in the past few months, such as is going on in Africa and Cuba and many other places, are adding to this negative vibration rapidly, therefore it behooves Earth People to attempt in every way to counteract these vibrations.

Anthon Thursday, December 29, 1960
Quote:Vibrations carry a very, very, great importance in your life. To each of thee, it is of great importance to build about you vibrations which we shall refer to as being of a positive nature. Each thought and each deed that is performed by you, has a result that emanates from you in vibrations. The sum and total of your thoughts and deeds will be reflected in the vibrations that surround you, and these vibrations emanate into your atmosphere, or your earth envelope, so to speak. The vibrations that are contained in the envelope of your planet, are the sum and total of all of the thoughts and deeds of your people, and this, my friends, reacts again by causing events to take place around and upon your planet which are directly relative to the vibrations contained therein.

Yom Wednesday, January 24, 1962
Quote:But, your planet is contained within an envelope that you call your atmosphere, and this is made up of many layers of various combinations of gases; and some of these contain pure gas of one kind or another, such as hydrogen. There is a layer around your planet which consists of pure hydrogen and these layers are many and varied, but each has a definite function to perform. Your planet also consists of or functions by frequencies of vibration; that is to say, these have effects upon the planet and its atmosphere.

Now let us stop here for a moment and go to something else. Thought—you spoke of thought and its power. Now, my friends, there is much greater power in thought than is realized by any of you; for thought is energy upon a certain frequency, and this also has or rather could be broken down into various frequencies—like your electrical current. I refer to that because, perhaps, it is more familiar to you. It has been proven by your own scientists that there are thousands and thousands of frequencies of your electrical current that can be transmitted on many thousands of frequencies, and frequencies far beyond what your scientists have discovered. They have not reached the ultimate of these things, by far, but thought can also be transmitted on many frequencies, and this will determine the effect that it has upon the envelope of your earth.

Now, my friends, here again, these energies when they are released, do not cease to exist in a short time. They too, go on into the envelope of your earth and depending upon the frequency of vibration, or perhaps I should say, the frequency of vibration will depend upon—no, I must try to make this more clear. You know sometimes it is quite difficult for me to transfer my thoughts into your language of which I am not too familiar. But if you will forgive this lack of ability that I have not quite overcome yet, I shall proceed. The effect that these frequencies will have in the envelope of your earth, will depend on the frequency of the thought. Now, you say, “What determines the frequency of the thought?” There are several things there too; the motive back of the thought will determine somewhat the frequency—also the type of thought. For instance, thoughts of resentment, of hate, of fear, each has its frequency, and this frequency has its effect, and will eventually seek out the same vibration or level of vibration in the envelope. As this builds up in the earth’s envelope and becomes greater and greater in quantity, it will have its effect upon the earth, because the earth’s envelope has effect upon the earth and determines what takes place. Now weather, earthquakes, or many, many things are affected, or your planet is affected by these things through the envelope of your earth a great deal more than your scientists realize. You see, my friends, why a planet of people living in harmony, living for the good of each other, eliminating hate, resentment, greed, their minds working at all times in what you call positive thinking—you see why these planets do not face conditions that the planets do who do not recognize the importance of these things. So, you see, it is very important how we allow our minds to function.
I am starting to understand thanks to your help
Another great post by Cyclops!
Truly unbelievable. What a post! I thank you for the time it took you to prepare all this, Cyclop.
thanks much Cyclops. nice research!
Awesome! Another big thanks to Cyclops!!!
I seem to be thanking you yet again Cyclops, for an excellent post.

L&L
Thank you for the great post, Cyclops