Bring4th

Full Version: 1987.11.15 the majority of the population are wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This struck me as quite a surprise. I knew a significant number of the population would be but a majority is much higher than I imagined. This makes the effort to awaken or allow others to remember that much more important  

You have requested that we speak to you upon the subject of being wanderers. Perhaps we should begin by stating that the majority of your peoples did not arise from the planet, upon which you now enjoy existence, from second density, but have wandered in third density form to your planet, so that there is the archetypical or racial memory within quite the majority of those entities now incarnate upon your planet’s surface who have come to finish their third-density experience from another place, another influence, another circumstance.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1115.aspx
Quote:
20.20 Questioner:
 Thank you. What percentage of the entities, roughly, were— who were in third density here at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested out of Earth’s second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

From this quote, earth could be seen as new Mars.
I find it hard to trust what Q'uo says. A few years before during the Ra sessions, Ra mentioned that there were 65 million Wanderers. So we jump from 65 million to less than half of 7 billion Wanderers (because of the time period)? Something's not right.

Somebody mentioned before that Q'uo was a light trance channeling as opposed to a deep one with Ra. I'd say to, at the very least, be alert with Q'uo. I'd say that there are subtle errors with the wording in the Ra material. But the Q'uo material has much more glaring errors.
(07-11-2015, 01:33 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to trust what Q'uo says. A few years before during the Ra sessions, Ra mentioned that there were 65 million Wanderers. So we jump from 65 million to less than half of 7 billion Wanderers (because of the time period)? Something's not right.

Somebody mentioned before that Q'uo was a light trance channeling as opposed to a deep one with Ra. I'd say to, at the very least, be alert with Q'uo. I'd say that there are subtle errors with the wording in the Ra material. But the Q'uo material has much more glaring errors.

I think Ra refered to wanderers as higher density entities going back to 3D, whereas this quote include 3D souls that came from elsewhere.

In the above quote I posted, Ra did say half of earth population was from Mars, which could be considered wandering and a quarter from elsewhere in general. So only a quarter was actually native of this planet.
Actually, Ra said at multiple points that the Harvest is an incredibly popular time to incarnate, and when he was actively being channeled, the Harvest proper hadn't even started. I would find it plausible, from what was said, that there has been a ramping-up of Wanderer activity. Plus keeping in mind, of course, he believed the Harvest would go on for 100-700 years, which means there's still a lot of time for fluctuations in Earth's population.

I also came across a relevant bit in Session 17:

Quote:17.1: You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

Now, what Ra's talking about there are, I believe, what are called "Indigo Children," who -as I understand this- aren't technically Wanderers. At least as Ra uses the word. But as Minyataur pointed out, it's a little hard to tell whether Q'uo was referring strictly to Wanderers as Ra used the term, or in a more general sense of those-who-wander. I tend to think it's the latter as well. He seems to be including "aliens" alongside the deliberate incarnations of 4D-6D Wanderers on Earth.
(07-11-2015, 11:48 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This struck me as quite a surprise. I knew a significant number of the population would be but a majority is much higher than I imagined. This makes the effort to awaken or allow others to remember that much more important  

You have requested that we speak to you upon the subject of being wanderers. Perhaps we should begin by stating that the majority of your peoples did not arise from the planet, upon which you now enjoy existence, from second density, but have wandered in third density form to your planet, so that there is the archetypical or racial memory within quite the majority of those entities now incarnate upon your planet’s surface who have come to finish their third-density experience from another place, another influence, another circumstance.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1115.aspx

it's not density wanderers, but planetary wanderers. they're not wanderers in the same sense.
(07-11-2015, 01:33 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to trust what Q'uo says. A few years before during the Ra sessions, Ra mentioned that there were 65 million Wanderers. So we jump from 65 million to less than half of 7 billion Wanderers (because of the time period)? Something's not right.

We had this discussion on other threads. I agree. Q'uo has much of Carla's distortions but still based firmly on confederation philosophy. Rather than 'errors' it could be differences in distortion (Carla's mixed in). 
(07-11-2015, 05:09 PM)metieta Wrote: [ -> ]

We had this discussion on other threads. I agree. Q'uo has much of Carla's distortions but still based firmly on confederation philosophy. Rather than 'errors' it could be differences in distortion (Carla's mixed in). 

Good point. Maybe like her subconscious ideas.
Nice post Jeremy and thanks. Could we be confusing 3rd density repeaters with wanderers though? Wanderers to me are like white blood cells in the universal body so I discern a difference between "alien" natives and "alien" wanderers.

This is my favourite part from this session...

Quote:It is within your greater self, which is available to you largely through meditation and dreaming, that the harvest of your previous experience lies. And, as wanderers, each of you have excellent intuitions. However, without the trust in the self and the self’s connection with the Creator, such resources forever lie a bit beyond the reach.

Faith sprung to mind when I read this part. Thanks again  Smile
Yea now that I reread the quote, I realized that they were talking more about 3rd density entities such as those from Maldek rather than wanderers from a higher density. They quite jumped out at me so much, I posted it without bothering to read more of the transcript.
I remember reading that in the channelings from Q'uo, RA gives the ideas, Latwii does the talking or words and Hatton envelopes the whole thing in love.

I dont think there that much of Carla's distorsions, some times you can read how something is corrected or how Q'uo says what Carla is thinking about what was being channeled.

I trust it the same. I trust the feeling I have when reading. For me that's enough.

Love!!
so y r latwii & ra not exuding love?
I think the breakdown is that Hatonn is 4th density (perfect love), Latwii is 5th (perfect wisdom), and Ra is 6th (perfect balance), so it sounds like they just send it backwards down the pipe to reach us in 3rd density (perfect confusion).
I really love Hatonn. I remember seeing some channeling from as far back from the 50s from him. Latwii and Ra i have only seen through L/L material. I think Hatonn is probably the first type of channeling contact people get when they start out, or the 4th density energy.

I think Quo is saying that maybe are 3rd density wanderers, such as from Mars, Maldek or else where. However i am not sure how many would be from 4th-6th density type wanderers or dual activated.
(07-25-2015, 02:06 PM)Nuria Luz Wrote: [ -> ]I trust it the same. I trust the feeling I have when reading. For me that's enough.

Love!!

Jim described Carla as an "excellent channeller". Carla also described Jim (as well as Don) as being high in character and integrity.

Carla put her personal thoughts and feelings to one side when it came to channelling. She was in service to the creator first and foremost. That degree of love or purity of intention demands that one's own ego is to be respectively discarded.

I think this detail is often overlooked when discerning the value of L/Ls  concious channelling sessions. Take Ra's term "psychic attack" for example. I am pretty sure it was Carla's idea to replace "attack" with "greeting", such was the strength of her love of all things.

I may be wrong of course but it seems to me that her purity or intention inspired moments like that one. After all, Ra submitted that they also learn from us, as well as teach to us.

Your comment sums it up in a nutshell Nuria! I trust that feeling too  Smile
(07-11-2015, 11:48 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This struck me as quite a surprise. I knew a significant number of the population would be but a majority is much higher than I imagined. This makes the effort to awaken or allow others to remember that much more important  

I agree with you that the idea doesn't sound right. I think it doesn't sound right because it isn't.

Wandered into isn't the same as being a Wanderer, as in, from a higher density. I think what Q'uo means here is that they came from another home planet, not necessarily a higher density. Q'uo didn't actually say there were from a higher density.

I also agree with Lighthead about the accuracy and reliability of the Q'uo channelings in general.

(07-25-2015, 05:09 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Jim described Carla as an "excellent channeller". Carla also described Jim (as well as Don) as being high in character and integrity.

Carla put her personal thoughts and feelings to one side when it came to channelling. She was in service to the creator first and foremost. That degree of love or purity of intention demands that one's own ego is to be respectively discarded.

I think this detail is often overlooked when discerning the value of L/Ls  concious channelling sessions. Take Ra's term "psychic attack" for example. I am pretty sure it was Carla's idea to replace "attack" with "greeting", such was the strength of her love of all things.

I may be wrong of course but it seems to me that her purity or intention inspired moments like that one. After all, Ra submitted that they also learn from us, as well as teach to us.

I grew to love and admire Carla very much, after working with her so closely on the radio show. Her dedication and integrity were exemplary!

But that doesn't mean that she didn't have any personal biases, or that she was able to 100% set them aside. Everyone - Carla included - has personal biases and, despite the grandest of efforts, No one can totally put those aside. Hence, all conscious channeling - Carla's included - has some degree of distortion.

I have gotten tremendous value from the Q'uo sessions, but I have also found a number of instances in which I could see Carla's biases showing through. I was able to spot them because of having worked with Carla, and because, in those cases, the information was such that Q'uo wouldn't have made that type of mistake. It was a 'Carla' error.

Personally, I think Carla's conscious channeling (Q'uo etc.) is leagues better than most other conscious channeling, and Carla gets the credit for that. It is because of her dedication and integrity that most of those conscious channeling sessions have many nuggets of gold and are, for the most part, at a very high level.

However, I would never put any conscious channeling - not even Carla's - on the same level as the Ra Material. There is just No way that any conscious channeling - even Carla's - can equal the level of purity and lack of distortion that Ra, Carla, Don and Jim worked so hard to reach.

(07-11-2015, 02:15 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra refered to wanderers as higher density entities going back to 3D, whereas this quote include 3D souls that came from elsewhere.

In the above quote I posted, Ra did say half of earth population was from Mars, which could be considered wandering and a quarter from elsewhere in general. So only a quarter was actually native of this planet.

Exactly!