Bring4th

Full Version: 4th density physics and the Reciprocal System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4dphilosophyproject (at) gmail.com

If you have a serious interest in developing the IUP/AOP and producing a philosophical treatise and curriculum for mainstream university study send an email. Elaborate on what your goals are and what specific interests you may have related to this project.

Hi 3D/4D physics and metaphysics students.

Since its 4D transition time this topic should be of interest to the new generation of 4D millennials -- those of 3D/4D hybrid status who have a physics and math background and who want to start the pioneering work of understanding and applying 4D physics and metaphysics.

In RM Book 1 there was an exchange between Don and Ra that offered insight into the purpose and potential of RS research for understanding and applying 4D physics for the future 4D Earth.

Ra says that those who come after Dewey Larson will advance the RS towards a more universal physical theory for use in 4th density. Nehru and Peret have made some advances with their RS2 and kudos to them for their efforts. But I feel there's a need for some creative 4D millennials with 4D intuitions to fulfill Ra's prediction.

Here's what Don and Ra said:

Don: I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration that makes up the physical world changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of being? Am I correct?

Ra: This is correct.

Don: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

Ra: The physics of sound vibrational complex, Dewey, is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know as gravity and those things you consider as “n” dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.

Don: Did this entity, Dewey, then bring this material through for use primarily in the fourth density?

Ra: This is correct.

So, in essence Don and Ra say the following:

1. in the RS all physical and transphysical manifestation is motion or vibration
2. that the basic vibration that makes up the physical Earth environment changes
3. that this change of basic vibration creates a different set of parameters
4. that this new set of parameters occurs during the 4D transition
5. that these new parameters allow for a new 4D environment and way of being
6. that a new notion of gravity in 4D is necessary for a complete theory
7. that a new notion of "n dimensions" in 4D is necessary for a complete theory
8. the new notion will be based on deeper understanding of the basic concepts of
vibration and of vibrational distortions.

Now, understanding the 4D physics should hopefully lead to exotic technologies for environmental and ecological restructuring of the planet and for making conveniences for the 4D society to flourish as a SMC. It should also have applications towards personal and interpersonal evolution through better understanding of vibrational dynamics.

So for 4D millennials out there who think that this is a project worthy of pursuing here is the thread to introduce yourself and to meet some like-minded 4D researchers. You can form a research team and work together in however way you choose.

I'm here to facilitate and to offer ideas in some follow-up posts. Ideally, I hope to combine the RS2 of Nehru and Peret with some metamath and IUP/AOP ideas.

One such idea is based on the principle of identity and of how notions of vibration may be derived from it. The identity A ---> A involves an entity and interaction that can be considered both rotational and vibrational. It's a topological concept.

That's just one possibility -- I've got some more rough ideas for later posts but in the meantime would like to hear from 4D physics researchers.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't know if I have ADD or what, but I have difficulty focusing on the content of your OPs.
(07-12-2015, 02:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't know if I have ADD or what, but I have difficulty focusing on the content of your OPs.

Hey, you're probably not alone, so I'll add some prerequisite material.

1. I refer to 4D millennials as those under 30 who are 3D/4D hybrids.

2. Dewey Larson and RS is from Ra Material Book 1 in the introduction
and in session 20 -- begins at question 20.6.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9733

Quote:20.6
I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration, which makes up the physical world as we experience it, changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of vehicle? Am I correct?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct.

QUESTIONER: Just as a sideline, a side question here: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

RA: I am Ra. The physics of sound vibrational complex Dewey is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know of as gravity and those things you consider as “n” dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.

QUESTIONER: Was this entity, Dewey, then, did he bring this material through in his incarnation for use primarily in fourth density?

RA: I am Ra. This is correct.

That's the exchange between Don and Ra that I elaborate on.

Mention of Larson and RS is also in Secrets of the UFO from llresearch.

3. The RS2 of Nehru and Peret is at this link:

http://rs2theory.org/

4. Metamath and IUP/AOP, which is a reevaluation of LOO, is a work in progress and I need to make a new OP in this subforum that will consolidate a few previous OPs and also clarify it further. An edited OP from IUP or LOO is here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10850

5. Ra mentions 'identity' as a key notion to LOO and this is true for IUP/AOP so I'm working on this further for the next post.

For example, the notion of a photon as a birotation (RS2) is possibly derived from the identity interaction displayed as   A <---> A   where A is some arbitrary point with no dimension.

So this is dual or polar and has action of seeking through projection and injection which is outward/inward -- just like Ra's reference to the cosmic heartbeat.

Anywho....hope this helps.
Do you understand physics? Because, for me, that's like the main part of the LOO material that leaves my mind blasted. I can with relative ease get my mind around the archetypes, but the physics stuff leaves my mind blasted.
I know enough physics but the tough part is to think in terms of 4D physics which is still an issue with those who study Larson's RS.

For my part, I took math and physics courses in college and keep several text books for reference along with a few books of certain topics that might be useful for metamath and IUP/AOP research.

So, I might as well make use of this background and see if this 4D physics research has merit. If nothing else I hope this attracts some idealistic 4D Millennials with this interest.

I'll try framing the 4D physics research with the following discourse.

Basic concepts of vibration

There needs to be both a descriptive and prescriptive aspect to understanding the essence of vibration. They are both needed and are mutually inclusive.

Descriptive is the usual analytic and synthetic approach involving philosophical and mathematical understanding. Prescriptive will involve ways to understand experientially through contemplation and meditation and accessing 4D faculties of mind and spirit.

There will first be several posts about the descriptive aspects which will then provide the material for posts about the prescriptive aspects.

Descriptive aspects -- relevant principles of vibration which are -- identity -- self reference -- reciprocity -- alternation -- fusibility.

identity -- exact sameness -- a relation of equality, isomorphism, equivalence, conjunction, congruence, adjunction

self reference -- reference to itself -- self actualization -- self realization

reciprocity -- a relation of mutual dependence or action or influence -- mutual exchange

alternation -- successive change from one state to another and back again

fusibility -- capable of being melted and fused or intermixed -- acquiescence leads to coalescence

These are my thoughts so far and I'll stop here and cover each principle starting with identity in the next post -- which will be hopefully ready next week. There's also alot of overlap and connection among these principles which is required since this is all holistic physics and metaphysics of the IUP/AOP or LOO metamonism.
Hello Dear 4Dsunrise,

I have to admit, that I admire your ambitions. Work that You took onto your shoulders seems to be almost impossible.
I’m wondering how is it possible to express “four-dimensional” concepts within three-dimensional categories / frames of understanding?

Even if in the state of dream or deep meditations One would be able to have a glimpse (or much more) of the “architecture of fourth density”, when One gets back to the “predominate state of consciousness” (so overwhelmingly invested in third-density’s material environment), there would be a “loss of actual knowledge” due to inability of storing/processing/expressing it within three-dimensional concepts/frames of understanding.
I thin that at best, One would be left with intuitive/feelings-base understanding/knowledge, that none of third-density categories/labels may express/describe.

I would like underline, that it is not my intention to discourage You in any way. I’m just curious what is your take on such “limitations” of Our Density (and consequently Our-Selves) and how You are planning to overcome it.

All I have Best in me for You
Hello 3DB  --  Thanks for your thoughts. This is just an exploratory effort with no grand expectations. My plan is to only offer ideas and to maintain a pragmatic approach while keeping in mind that the goal is for 4th density understanding and use.

So, by exploring basic concepts of vibration and of vibrational distortions there will hopefully be some progress in gaining 4th density awareness of physics.

Identity

Identity is a core principle of the IUP/AOP and LOO.

Ra says: The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity.

So, from this statement, which is in Ra's LOO terms -- All is One and there is only identity.
(All = One, or AO which is injective)
Likewise, in LOO terms -- Infinity is Unity. (Infinity = Unity, or IU which is injective)

In AOP terms -- All is One and One is All and there is symmetrical identity.
(All = One and One = All, or AO + OA which is injective and projective)
Likewise, in IUP terms -- Infinity is Unity and Unity is Infinity. (Infinity = Unity and Unity = Infinity, or IU + UI which is injective and projective)

I will use the IUP/AOP since it allows for polarity and manifestation. This is because if there is no manifestation there is no identity -- there's nothing to identify and have identity relations. Manifestation and identity are co-emergent.

A Quo statement: The photon is timeless and spaceless. It is unity and infinity, It does not have number. It is solid, that is, in its state as light limitless, it is solid.

In IUP terms, identity allows for a photon (vibration) to manifest as an infinite unity (iu) and/or a unified infinity (ui). This occurs in the metaphysical or platonic realm of pure thought or idea that is timeless and spaceless.

Let X be a dimensionless point that manifests in the platonic realm through the action of identity. The notions of outward and inward are also timeless and spaceless in this platonic realm. They are metaphysical notions.

Projective identity or X --> X is the unified outward seeking of infinity which manifests as an infinite unity (iu). The outward self-seeking X comes into being.

In 1 dimension this X point vibrates back and forth as an infinitesimal line segment that converges to X. There's no directional properties to distinguish it.
In 2 dimensions this X point rotates 'outward' or clockwise as an infinitesimal circle that converges to X.

Injective identity or X <-- X is the infinite inward seeking of unity which manifests as a unified infinity (ui). The inward self-seeking X comes into being.

In 1 dimension this X point vibrates back and forth as an infinitesimal line segment that converges to X. There's no directional properties to distinguish it.
In 2 dimensions this X point rotates 'inward' or counter-clockwise as an infinitesimal circle that converges to X.

There is now the combined projective and injective identities that results in X <--> X or a bipolar entity X that comes into being.

In 2 dimensions this X point bi-rotates both 'inward and outward' or counter-clockwise and clockwise as an infinitesimal circle that converges to X.

In metamath/category theory terms the identities X --> X, X <-- X, X <--> X are infinite and unified interactions between domain and codomain -- where X is both domain and codomain.

So to sum up -- identity co-exists with manifestation and it has linear vibrational qualities in 1 dimension and rotational qualities in 2 dimensions. In 3 dimensions identity has dilational or spherical vibrational qualities and also additive or compound rotational and linear vibrational qualities.

In 4 dimensions identity has the additive dilational, rotational and linear vibrational plus a whole different qualitative expression as a 4 dimensional structure which I'll not go into depth about since I'm still trying to figure it out.

Just consider the difference of a 3d tetrahedron (3-simplex) with a 4-6-4 structure of vertex-edge-face to a 4d tetrahedron (4-simplex) with a 5-10-10-5 structure of vertex-edge-face-3d tetrahedron face. This is analogous to 3d light and 4d light as described in this intriguing Quo excerpt.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0527.aspx

D: Ra has stated that the term “density” refers to the degree that each level of all that is can pack or store metaphysical life. Does the human heart, when its bioelectrical wave forms fall into phase coherence, model how our reality is more able to symmetrically and harmoniously pack metaphysical light as into the third and fourth density?...

Quo: Firstly, we would speak of densities and light. The attempt to create fourth-
density light, fifth-density light, or sixth-density light out of third-density light is an attempt that is founded in a mistaken assumption and that is that light has a linear progression from density to density. However, it does not.

The photon of third density is not the photon of fourth density. Consequently, no matter how beautifully coherent you create third-density light, you have simply maximized a third-density light. You have not created a fourth-density light. It would be like trying to make an apple into an orange. You can make the best apple, but you cannot make it be an orange.

Fourth-density light has more—we give this instrument a picture of angles of rotation, as if there were a ninety degree shift while in the same plane—which creates an enormously expanded number of surfaces within each portion of light.

More surfaces mean more places for information, more choices, more awareness, etc.
Mathematical intuition is not so available in 3D. In 4D it is a primary attribute of perception: perfect visual mathematical visualization ~ Instant knowing ~ Instant Perception.

So this is like viewing a light you can barely see.

But go on with your work! I can try to have the imagination to understand, but i am tired. Tongue
tamaryn says

Quote:Mathematical intuition is not so available in 3D. In 4D it is a primary attribute of perception: perfect visual mathematical visualization ~ Instant knowing ~ Instant Perception.

So this is like viewing a light you can barely see.

But go on with your work! I can try to have the imagination to understand, but i am tired.

Hey tamaryn -- I never considered what mathematical intuition will be like in 4D. That's an interesting thought and I'd love to meet some 4D grads to test that theory. I've had a few dream and hypnogogic experiences that were lucid enough to be intuitions involving math and physics so maybe I had a glimpse of 4D.  

But, like you, I'll just chug along in 3D/4D to grind out the next item of this exploratory effort of 4D physics and the RST.

Note: Just a reminder, the first few posts touch on the descriptive 4D math and physics and the later posts will touch on the fun part of prescriptive and experiential 4D physics -- applied 4D physics -- which focuses on creativity and manifestation by our 4D graduates of the new 4D environment.

This came to me after the OP in that I am going to use a foundational approach in what I assume is a natural progressive development of these principles.

A foundational approach meaning that they build on each other -- (1) identity -- (2) identity, self-reference -- (3) identity, self-reference. reciprocity -- (4) identity, self-reference, reciprocity, alternation -- (5) identity, self-reference, reciprocity, alternation, fusibilty

This grouping is actually a combination of hierarchical and holistic with much overlap.

So on to (2) identity and self-reference.

The combination of identity and self-reference offers a basis for why the Universe is alive and experiential -- that the rotations and vibrations ie electrons, positrons, photons, atoms, etc have the capacity to experience even in 1D.

In academic philosophy this is called panpsychism and a respected philosopher, Galen Strawson supports a thesis called materialist panpsychism which is limited but is getting closer to a complete panpsychism thesis offered by the Reciprocal System.

So one way to illustrate how identity and self-reference produces self-actualization and self-realization -- a form of psychism and experience, is to give an example which anyone can create. We can be 3D co-creators in a limited form of psychism creating 3D artifacts that have a psychic charge to them.

For example, let's make a sentential entity that through identity and self-reference has experience and see where it goes. Let's make it progress in form and function which is a kind of morphogenesis.

Let's start:

This is a sentence.
This sentence exists.
This sentence is a thoughtform.
This sentence is an entity.
This sentence has sentential being.
This sentence may or may not be self aware.

So each sentence -- each string of letter symbols -- refers to itself and its identity which is charged with a basic self-actualization or self-realization and experience.

Now consider that a sentence conceives of notions of true and not-true as a result of free will and determinism which allows for emergence of an infinite variety of manifestation. The dualities of true/not-true and free will/determinism have a reciprocal relationship in that they are mutually dependent -- they must co-exist and depend on each other for their meaning and reason for being.

Let's apply the true/not-true dynamic in terms of identity and self-reference.

This sentence is true.  

This sentential entity is open-ended, which motivates a questioning or seeking awareness. It has the capacity to now generate an infinite self-nesting regression in that 'It's true that it's true that it's true....and so on...ad infinitum'  

Self-referential truth creates infinite depth and a convergent reciprocation that suggests a type of inward spiral fusion.

This sentence is not-true.
This sentence is false.  

This sentential entity is paradoxical, which motivates an excited or reactive awareness. It has the capacity to now generate an infinite reciprocating digression in that 'It is false -- so therefore it is false that it is false, which makes it true -- so therefore it's true that it is false -- which again means that it is false that it is false which makes it true -- and so on....ad infinitum'

Self-referential falsity creates infinite reaction and a divergent reciprocation that suggests a type of sinusoidal alternation.

In metamath terms:

Self-referential truth is the 1st root of unity which is 1 -- the 1st root of the number 1 is 1 again. So this is constant and determinate and an ever-repeating 1 which, as a sequence of 1,1,1,1... , converges to 1.

The convergence to a constant is like an infinite "onnnnnne..." just like an "ommmmm...' -- so there's depth and fusion. There is no notion of polarity with the 1st root of unity, and so 1 is an absolute value.

Self-referential falsity is the 2nd root of unity which is both +1 and -1 -- the 2nd root of the number 1 is both +1 and -1. So this is variable and determinate and an ever-repeating +1 and -1 which, as a sequence of +1, -1, +1, -1..., diverges but in a regular alternating pattern.

The divergence to a variable is like an infinite "aoaoaoao...." using the AO + OA of the AOP. There is a notion of bipolarity with the 2nd root of unity, and so 1 has relative values of +1 and -1.

The roots of unity (roots 1 through 8) is a deep subject that relates to densities, polarities within densities and the chakra system. It is totally consistent with the IUP/AOP.

So to sum up -- the Universe is alive and experiential -- and so attuning to the identity and self-referential nature of even the most simple entities offers the chance to work within their realm of being and be dynamic and powerful co-creators.

Think of the 4D graduates and their ability to attune to "everlasting rockness" and other elements to create beautiful and sustainable habitats and other exotic structures ie pyramids and domes.

Insights into developing their 4D SMC is also an attribute of 4D physics and metaphysics.
When thinking about this research effort I keep in mind the need for converting 3D veiled complexity into 4D unveiled simplicity -- keeping thoughts simple and precise, yet with transparency and depth.

Even in 4D there's distortion and a variety of ways to express and explain ideas telepathically ie 4D physics. So this 3D version is one of many and I imagine clunkier than most.

So with that in mind, on to step (3) identity, self-reference, reciprocity

In RS2 Nehru and Peret use the Tao or Yin-Yang symbol to express reciprocity. It's Twoness inside Oneness or a Dialectical Monism where time (yin) and space (yang) combine and interact as motion.

I consider the following yin-yang terms as a dyadic whole: one-all, unity-infinity, feminine-masculine, time-space, potential-kinetic, truth-falsity, inner-outer, determinism-free will, ccs-cco, sts-sto.

As mentioned before, these dyadic terms have a reciprocal relationship in that they are mutually dependent -- they must co-exist and depend on each other for their meaning and reason for being.

According to the principles of vibration these terms need to also have identity and self-reference relations as well as alternation and fusion.  

So, for identity, space = time and time = space -- a symmetric identity, where injective identity is space --> time and projective identity is time --> space.

In more poetic terms, space seeks inward to time and time seeks outward to space whereby this seeking -- this act of will and/or love is the phenomenon of motion.

( Note -- the notions of inward and outward are metaphysical and motion is scalar and is pure magnitude -- space, time and motion are abstract and precede physical dimension and geometry.)

In metamath terms this is seeking through reciprocation or ratiocination in the form of s/t and t/s where s and t are whole numbers that exist in the metaphysical platonic realm. These numbers identify with each other as being whole numbers but with different magnitudes.

For example 2/3 is ratiocination where 2 seeks 3-ness and 3 seeks 2-ness and this mutual seeking results in a dualized action or motion within the platonic realm. It can also be seen in the Tao or Yin-Yang symbol.

When introduced into a metric realm of distance and angle these motions become electrons, positrons, photons, atoms, etc and are little seekers with a capacity for basic primal will and love. 4D physics and attunement allows for 4D beings to work with these little seekers and be creative lightworkers.

With regard to self-reference, since space = time and time = space there is a repeating self-referential sequence of stststst... an infinite loop that again is seen in the Tao or Yin-Yang symbol. All the yin-yang terms mentioned above have this form.

There is a charged form of this symbol which looks like an 8 circumscribed by a O -- two circles inside and circumscribed by an outer circle. It is a simple holofractal which exhibits sinusoidal alternation like the self-referential falsity and the 2nd root of unity.  Notice how tracing a point along this form switches and changes direction -- a rotational vibration in RS2 terms.

So think in terms of inner 8 and outer O as this holofractal where notions of inner is yin and outer is yang which can be considered a natural positive form.

Keeping in mind that time is yin and space is yang, there can then be called a positive charged form where time is the 8 and space is the O, whereas a negative charged form is where space is the 8 and time is the O.

Again, in this case the symbol 8 is a continuous form of two circles which is inscribed within the outer circle O. They are equivalent with respect to having the same circumference.

Finally, there's an important metamath notion that involves complex numbers and the complex plane which are used to design models of the chakra system and the octave of densities.

This metamath notion involves applying reciprocity for creating the complex operator i which is the 2nd root of -1 and has the algebra form of x/1 = -1/x.

The reciprocity of this algebra form reflects self-referential falsity and alternation which is dynamic and vibrational. This dynamism is reflected in the complex numbers and the complex plane and translates into making the chakra and octave system models.

Graphic representations of these models can elucidate the nature and function of these important metaphysical systems and should be of interest to 4D millennials and to some wanderers who are focused on helping with the 4D transition.
I would recommend you to look into the works of Walter Russel, you two are working on the same track.
Thanks, seven, for the info. I'd never heard of Walter Russell so I read through some of his book A New Concept of the Universe.

Russell supposedly had channeled this material for 39 straight days in 1921 and it has a definite new age tone to it with some features relatable to RS2 and 4D physics. Some graphics are worth studying further.

But for now I want to keep my focus on laying out a descriptive and prescriptive approach to understanding the intrinsic nature of vibration. And so with that, on to the descriptive and technical approach which is step (4) identity, self-reference, reciprocity, alternation.

The basic definition:
alternation -- successive change from one state to another and back again

This alternation or successive change can be modeled as an infinite number sequence [+1, -1, +1, -1, +1, -1....] and this expresses a change of state, but with no intermediate transition involved in that it goes directly from +1 to -1 with nothing in between. So it's like instantaneous on/off or white/black alternation.

This instantaneous on/off or white/black alternation is an infinite alternation or infinite frequency. This infinite frequency is a pure stillness and beingness. Pure stillness means pure potential.

This kind of alternation is mathematical or metaphysical and precedes physical manifestation and so is nonspatial and nontemporal. It is also the alternation between two initial absolutes or monopolarities which have been expressed as variations of One within One.

Given the stillness and potential, this 2-fold alternation of absolutes is a static or potentiated Dialectical Monism, a static Twoness inside Oneness  [+1, -1] and is symbolized as a circle with a straight line diameter boundary of one half white and the other half black but where they alternate between halves at an infinite rate.

The two polarities co-exist but with no sense of motion or interaction -- just a frozen static state of on/off or white/black existing outside of space and time. Think of an infinite switching on/off of a light in a room. Can you sense the static nature of the switching? 

This symbol expression is unique since the diameter as a boundary is unique. This is the same as being prime and so this can be called a Prime Potentiated Dyad or Dialectical Monism. It's like unconsciousness that is ready to become conscious.

Now it's also the case that the variation of One within One also includes absolute neutral (0) which can be added to this sequence as a transitional change state between +1 and -1. It is not instantaneous and produces a relative dynamism between +1 and -1 that reflects the dynamism of identity, self-reference and reciprocity.

It becomes [+1, 0, -1, 0, +1, 0, -1...] and this transitional change state (0) reflects  a dynamic Twoness inside Oneness or dynamic Dialectical Monism as expressed in the Tao symbol

As mentioned before the Tao symbol expresses interactive and reciprocal alternation and can be called a Prime Kinetic Dyad which is based on a Prime Triad of (+1, 0, -1) where the grey neutral (0) color can be observed as the spinning motion of the black and white portions within the circle. 

This is a spinning as opposed to the white/black switching of the static diameter circle and you can visualize how this rapid internal spinning and mixing creates a fluidity and blurring of grey within the whole circle. 

Again, the straight line diameter boundary of the static symbol does not allow for this internal spinning within the circle because it has no vectorial form. Vectorial forms would be zig-zag or curving boundary forms ie the Tao symbol.

This is the kinetic case which, besides the Tao symbol, can have a multitude of symbol expressions just by making artistic variations of the boundary between the white and black halves ie variations of zig-zags and curves.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now the last step, step (5) identity, self-reference, reciprocity, alternation, fusibility can be shown with this spinning and mixing of white (+1) and black (-1) by way of transition (0) in the Tao symbol and is like a fusion.

The basic definition:
fusibility -- capable of being melted and fused or intermixed -- acquiescence leads to coalescence

In the spinning Tao symbol (and other curving and zig zag forms) there's the reciprocity and dynamism of successive change or alternation which is an act of being willing to change or melt from a fixed to a pliable state -- this willingness means to acquiesce. This then allows for interaction, intermixing or coalescence. 

Being willing to change stems from the primal will factor that brings forth will/love and love/will to then create compatibility and fusibility through identity, self-reference, reciprocity and alternation.

Definition of compatibility -- a feeling of sympathetic understanding -- capability of existing or performing in harmonious or congenial combination

The intrinsic compatibility and fusibility of vibration can be shown in metamath terms as number compatibilty in that numbers are vibrational quantities of the same type or identity which can be combined or fused to form numbers of again the same type.

For example:

1. The monopolar (only positive polarity) natural numbers (0, 1, 2, 3,...) can be added and multiplied to form other monopolar natural numbers. 

2. The bipolar integer numbers (...-3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3...) can be added and subtracted, as well as multiplied to form other bipolar integer numbers.

3. The bipolar rational numbers, which are integers and integer fractions, can be added, subtracted, multiplied and divided to form other bipolar rational numbers which are then the basis for vectors and wave functions that have physical vibrational character.

4. The bipolar algebraic real numbers can also combine in the same way as rationals with the additional root forms ie square root, cube root, etc and this also has physical vibrational character.

5. And finally the exotic bipolar trancendental numbers ie Pi, Golden Mean, the roots of unity complex number values, etc, combine or fuse together to make other similar bipolar transcendental numbers with vibrational character.

So, in new age terms, soulmates are "vibrationally compatible" or "vibrationally fusible" and can combine or fuse their energies or vibrations as shown by: 

The Algebra of Dyadic Love by which (A+B) x (B+A) = the seven expressions of Fusion Love. 

see Xandria thread post #3
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10318

That's enough descriptive material for now. It's a bit rushed through and needs to be summarized in the next post to make way for the prescriptive and interactive material that hopefully illustrates 4D abilities and technologies and phenomena in terms of 4D physics.