Bring4th

Full Version: Bad Universes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since there is nothing which is not, there exists worlds which have the most suffering possible.
This is a scary proposition.
When we're in 7D we'll experience such worlds, for they exist within Infinity.

Hot Jupiters and the winds of Neptune, or even worse.

And a cataclysmic variable star.
Somewhere there's a Disney Universe. That could be good or bad.

"there is nothing which is not" Could be referring to our essence of nothingness, not necessarily object and frequency diversity...
Everything is comfortable for something.
Universes are bad. Universes are good.
You can easily tell if someone comes from a bad universe cause they will have a goatee.
Yeah, like Ra said... some entities enjoy dark picnics. The dark\negative 'verses would largely be there as the playground for dedicated negatives who WANT blood and pain and suffering. Personally, I tend to envision them as being something like the non-Christian "hell" of the old Hellraiser movies.

(It would sort of even fit the theme, since the Cenobites seemed to enjoy converting normal folks to their ideas of pleasure, but couldn't take the truly unwilling.)
(07-12-2015, 07:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Since there is nothing which is not, there exists worlds which have the most suffering possible.
This is a scary proposition.
When we're in 7D we'll experience such worlds, for they exist within Infinity.

Hot Jupiters and the winds of Neptune, or even worse.

And a cataclysmic variable star.

Yeah, but they won't seem bad because all preference has been ironed out by that point.  Sunshine is only preferable to rain because of your belief system (this is just an example).  All conditions are acceptable in the absence of separation.

If you didn't like rain, experiencing it would constitute a form of suffering.  But when all conditions are seen as just another set of conditions, there is no better or worse.
There was a time when I was afraid of stars.
(07-13-2015, 02:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was a time when I was afraid of stars.

Why?
(07-13-2015, 03:25 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2015, 02:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was a time when I was afraid of stars.

Why?

I was hallucinating and the room turned red and I felt myself becoming very hot. I thought I was being transported into the core of a star.
It was a schizophrenic episode.
(07-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is comfortable for something.

Well said. I can't imagine a being though that would be comfortable in 1300 MPH winds.
(07-13-2015, 05:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Farseer Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is comfortable for something.

Well said. I can't imagine a being though that would be comfortable in 1300 MPH winds.

I can and it would probably be blissful.