Bring4th

Full Version: 3D and 4D Entities Incarnate at the Same Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I basically agree that one must die to have the opportunity to graduate to a 4D experience. It makes the most sense to me based on what Ra said. However, one thing I have never been able to clearly reconcile is how the first 4D bodies physically get to 4D. As far as I know 4D bodies look exactly like the 3D bodies before them. I was under the impression that was a biological function of physical evolution.

So how exactly do the very first 4D entities make it to 4D? 

1) Do they magically pop into existence like Adam and Eve? That seems pretty weird and to not be in keeping with the gradual evolution of other entities (ie 2D to 3D). But how else could the very first one or two 4D entities physically incarnate if you must die to get to 4D? If everyone dies, there would be no way for a species to physically evolve into 4D.

2) Or do they physically evolve by being birthed by a 3D/4D dual bodied entity? This makes much more sense to me. Two 3D/4D entities at the cusp of 4D have a baby that is 4D. The entity inhabiting that 4D body would have already graduated to a 4D consciousness.

If it really is scenario 2, it brings up a lot of thoughts and questions not really covered in the Ra Material. We would have an overlap where there are some 4D entities incarnate while 3D (transitional) entities are still around. Ra states that it takes awhile for 4D entities to hide themselves from 3D entities, so we would be able to physically perceive them and as far as I can tell, would look totally 'normal' by outer appearances. If that's the case, then what would happen to the 4D entities? Would some of them manifest seemingly 'supernatural' powers? Once they learned to hide themselves from 3D entities (which sounds pretty supernatural to me), perhaps they would start in living in small enclaves which would accept more and more members as more 4D entities incarnate? Since we are in the transitional period already and everyone learns and grows at different paces, what if this was already happening in a limited fashion?

If there is some 3rd scenario that I am not thinking of, I think my 2nd one would make a great movie/book/tv show. Tongue

Either way, I would love to hear some realistic thoughts on what might happen in 3D and 4D entities interacting.

PS: I am factoring (not ignoring) in this quote:

Ra 63.8 Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned.
I get the idea that we won't have the same type of birthing process once we are fully in 4th density but rather simply have a body that is already energetically there. After all if this is happening after death, you could relate 4th density to more of a soul or spirit level. The way i see it, is that we already have an energetic body that is used after an incarnation and we will simply continue to develop that.

The dual activated aspect i think is a temporary transitioning between the density and will have physical birthing.

The shielding from 3rd density might be more about the mater of the physical rather than incarnated entities, as well as the possibility of other 3rd density planets than Earth. That being said i think having all the answers takes the fun out of it and i would imagine Ra calling on the law of confusion with this type of question.
I always thought that 4d entities were here yet we couldn't see them at all. But that begs the questions as to how they get here in the first place if they aren't naturally birthed by a 3rd/4th density dual activated entity. I wonder if this is where helpers such as guardians start a new density of creation. They are the proverbial parents that incarnate here purely to birth these newly activated 4d entities.
(07-14-2015, 03:19 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]So how exactly do the very first 4D entities make it to 4D?

The same way any lower-density entity makes it into the next, higher density, really. Gradual transition. You have answered your own question right below:

Quote:Or do they physically evolve by being birthed by a 3D/4D dual bodied entity?

Just as with the 1D/2D transition from raw molecular materials to cohesive cellular structures (aka animals/plants) and, in fact, any transition.

Quote:If everyone dies, there would be no way for a species to physically evolve into 4D.

Quote:I would love to hear some realistic thoughts on what might happen in 3D and 4D entities interacting.

There would already be 4th-density pilgrims, so to speak, who would co-create new 4th-density physical shells for the newly-fangled 4th-density entities.

The only reason why the planet will be devoid of 3rd-density life is to preserve said entities' "veil of forgetting." The newfangled 4D entity is very much like its 3D predecessor—it won't suddenly, magically, miraculously be capable of making their presence "invisible" from lower-density entities. It will have to be learned/discovered, as all things, through a gradual process which will take a variable measure of time. Once this is achieved (via a combination of technological and psychic/mental means), then the 3rd-density cycle will be resumed upon planet Earth.

Prior to the "veil" experiment in 3rd density, there were no 3D "evacuations" after/during 4th-density graduation. There would naturally be 3rd- and 4th-density entities living alongside each other, just as with the earlier cycles—1st and 2nd and 3rd density co-existing together.

The removal or relocation of 3rd-grade repeaters, so to speak, only occurs during this post-veil scenario. Again, this is to preserve the "veil" of 3D entities and allow 4D entities to learn to "hide" themselves from lower-density detection.

(07-14-2015, 08:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that 4d entities were here yet we couldn't see them at all.

If a physically-incarnated (space/time) 4th-density entity were right in front of you, you'd see it the same way you see a dog or a tree. Physically, manifestedly, molecularly there. The only reason why 4D entities appear "invisible" is because of their advanced cloaking technology alongside psychic faculties of mind. This, plus 3rd-density entities being metaphysically "veiled" and therefore significantly less sensitive/perceptive to their little "tricks," so to speak (as they would otherwise naturally be, just like 2nd-density entities).

4D entities are not invisible. They are just very good at hiding. And it is in both parties ("StS/negative" & "StO/positive") interests, although for different reasons, to keep the veil in place.
I think Q'uo talks about this some? It will take a couple generations but as it's happening now it will be a fast transition. Dual activated entities giving birth to more dual activated entities and then probably about 100 years or so almost all babies born will be 4D, my guess. I think in one of the Q'uo sessions I'm thinking about, Q'uo says almost all births are dual-activated at this point in the transition.

Quote:66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual, not the Wanderers but the harvested and dual-activated third- and fourth-density bodies entities? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth density, the desire may not be present.

The transition is so gradual and seamless that it will be hard to see obvious markers in the near future, but the floodgates on 4D energies have burst and there's no going back.

In my search for the Q'uo transcripts I was thinking of, I found this post from Austin that is actually pretty good with some choice quotes:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2544

Clincher:

Quote:For this reason there are no entities now being born into your Earth world that are equipped only with third-density wiring. Those who are moving into incarnation upon your planet at this time have the dual wiring of third density and fourth density. And so they have the roots of consciousness and all of the delivery systems of deep awareness coming into conscious awareness that are native to both densities. And therefore those younger entities among you are able to use the light in a far more efficient fashion. And yet, because of the increased clarity of fourth-density light and its increased ability to hold information, these same younger entities often express themselves as those who indeed do have difficulty in connecting with third-density’s common reality.

I will admit, I was born in 1986 and I believe I was in the first wave of dual-activations. I strongly believe I was born already polarized, and my sensitivities have been overwhelming most of my life, until my adulthood where I have been able to understand my body and the things that accost it more deeply.
(07-14-2015, 09:51 AM)Ooo Wrote: [ -> ]There would already be 4th-density pilgrims, so to speak, who would co-create new 4th-density physical shells for the newly-fangled 4th-density entities.

So other 4D entities would immigrate here and create the first 4D bodies? That begs the question who created their first 4D bodies? Also who created the first (post-veil) 4D bodies in the galaxy? The Universe? That scenario still sounds to me like their bodies magically popping into existence. Like the chicken and the egg magically existing without any previous physical evolution.

(07-14-2015, 09:51 AM)Ooo Wrote: [ -> ]The only reason why the planet will be devoid of 3rd-density life is to preserve said entities' "veil of forgetting." The newfangled 4D entity is very much like its 3D predecessor—it won't suddenly, magically, miraculously be capable of making their presence "invisible" from lower-density entities. It will have to be learned/discovered, as all things, through a gradual process which will take a variable measure of time. Once this is achieved (via a combination of technological and psychic/mental means), then the 3rd-density cycle will be resumed upon planet Earth.

Prior to the "veil" experiment in 3rd density, there were no 3D "evacuations" after/during 4th-density graduation. There would naturally be 3rd- and 4th-density entities living alongside each other, just as with the earlier cycles—1st and 2nd and 3rd density co-existing together.

The removal or relocation of 3rd-grade repeaters, so to speak, only occurs during this post-veil scenario. Again, this is to preserve the "veil" of 3D entities and allow 4D entities to learn to "hide" themselves from lower-density detection.
at all.

Ra said as the green-ray cycle begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane will cease to be inhabited for some period of time. They do not explicitly say there will not be a short overlap where there are still traditional 3D bodies and 4D bodies coexisting. The notion that 4D bodies will magically pop into existence somehow is an extrapolation on the material; its not explicitly described. I am merely offering my own alternative extrapolation that makes more logical sense to me.

To further build on my theory, if there were a full 4D entity standing in front of you, they would look identical to a 3D entity (at least outwardly). They could simply choose not to tell you they weren't 3D. To make an analogy, it would be like a night college level psychology class sharing the same room as a daytime kindergarten class. Some of the college students might show up early and talk to a some of the kids as they were leaving but they wouldn't be discussing anything from their college course (some of which might be traumatic to them).
It is confusing to think about, but option 2 makes the most sense. True color is related to core vibration, and we're told this core vibration increases by touching intelligent infinity from within. Ra actually stated that Carla sometimes fluctuated between third and fourth. The whole process sounds related to focus and holding steady with our thoughts and feelings.

So I don't see third and fourth as sort of conflicting with each other, as if there is a separately evolving body, but rather, what exists to be seen or experienced is entirely dependent on the individual as they move backwards or forwards along the spectrum. As the individual changes, the whole should respond accordingly. Move to the right, and the green vibration becomes more and more apparent, as yellow equally fades away in proportion. Move back to the left and the reverse happens. In this example, objectively over time it would just been seen as a slow evolution as third density "falls away".

"50.9 When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so."
Consider evolution as a spiritual process. As you work spiritually on yourself, become more aware, you evolve and so does the collective, enabling the process of harvest.
It's similar to Darwin's theory, except here we aren't evolving our body but our soul. It's really quite simple.
Yes, that's how I see it. Smile
(07-14-2015, 01:03 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]So other 4D entities would immigrate here and create the first 4D bodies? That begs the question who created their first 4D bodies?

3rd-density entities graduating into 4th density, that's who. Natural process of physical/biological evolution. Just like the 3rd-density "human" body is derived from (higher-density alien "genetic tweaking" aside) a 2nd-density primate archetype; just as the 2nd-density entity arose, for lack of better words, from the primordial soup of 1st density materials.

Quote:The notion that 4D bodies will magically pop into existence somehow is an extrapolation on the material; its not explicitly described.

They do not "magically pop into existence." Planet Earth becomes/is becoming increasingly more 4th-density electromagnetized, correct? This causes/allows 3rd-density bodies to transmutate at a cellular/genetic/molecular level to eventually become 4th density proper (hence all the New Age talk about additional DNA strands and whatnot). This is no different from any other transition: the physical vehicle (capable of doing so) changes or evolves whenever there is a density shift. This is further aided by the natural process of sexual reproduction (i.e. every generation of new "human" bodies will be increasingly more and more 4D proper and less and less 3D/4D "transitional/dual/hybrid" in nature). It doesn't get any simpler than.

There is even a Ra quote which touches upon the matter, though I have been unable to fetch it. I'll post later if I do.

Quote:Also who created the first (post-veil) 4D bodies in the galxy?

The first 3rd-density entities who, under the veil, graduated into 4th density. Different planets across the galaxy have obviously developed at different timescales, if you will.

Quote:To further build on my theory, if there were a full 4D entity standing in front of you, they would look identical to a 3D entity (at least outwardly).

They may look similar (considering they are the "Nordic" type or some other of that variety), but something may be "off" about them (eyes, notably; cranium size, overall body build, fingers, etc). Yes, they could potentially "mask" themselves mentally/psychically so as to appear (to a veiled 3rd-density entity) as a relatively regular human being. However, as a rule, 4th-density entities radiate exuberant physical vitality. Consider, for example, that 4D entities do not live a mere 100 (or couple hundred) years, nor are they subject diseases, aging or rapid physical deterioration as 3D entities are (particularly on this planet). The vibrational difference between a 3D and 4D would be very much felt when in their presence (unless properly cloaked, as stated previously) as something clearly "otherworldly" or "supernatural."
Ah, perhaps I misunderstood your post then. So you would would more agree with my 2nd scenario than my first?
(07-14-2015, 03:33 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, perhaps I misunderstood your post then. So you would would more agree with my 2nd scenario than my first?

63.27 Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.
But that begs the question that if the way 3rd density entities dwindle in population due to the lack of desire to reproduce according to Ra, who birthing these dual energy babies? Or is it by that time, there are more dual activated individuals around than native 3rd density entities?

Edit: bisexual reproduction would answer that one lol
(07-14-2015, 04:12 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]But that begs the question that if the way 3rd density entities dwindle in population due to the lack of desire to reproduce according to Ra,  who birthing these dual energy babies? Or is it by that time,  there are more dual  activated individuals around than native 3rd density entities?

3-way split is occurring over the next couple generations:

(1) Those handful of entities which truly polarize "negatively/StS" will be, by necessity, leaving this sphere of influence due to vibrational mismatch, if you will. This may account for perhaps 0.5-2% of Earth's current 3D population, maximum. Consider this present space/time continuum their last incarnations upon Earth. There is no viable reason for them to stay much further (i.e. the Earth is polarized "positively" due to "StO" entities being greater in number than those of the "StS" path—think Ra's "law of squares"). Upon harvest, they'll gravitate towards more appropriate 4th-density spheres which are already negatively-oriented and whereupon they may joyfully further their own spiritual evolution.

(2) The great majority of Earth's 3D population will find themselves in need to repeat/continue the 3rd-density cycle upon this harvest. These will be—again, to preserve their veil in mind—relocated or transplanted to appropriate 3D nexi to continue their 3rd-density learn/teachings. This would account for a minimum of 70-80% of 3rd-density entities upon this sphere, as far as I can tell, based upon overall readout of present social/cultural situation.

Which leaves us with...

(3) Those entities which, having minimally polarized "positively/StO," will be the true inheritors of 4D Earth. This leaves us with a relatively small figure of 10-30% (I am personally inclined to lean towards the 8-12% mark, though). Natural sexual reproduction will, given a few generations, ultimately result in the final 4th-density body (comparable to those of our 4D Reptilian, Nordic and Mantis friends, to name but three).

I almost forgot...

(4) Higher-density "wanderers" incarnated as 3rd-density entities will also be leaving the planet once the 3D/4D is well underway. I cannot assess the percentage of "wandering" entities upon this sphere, but I would wager it to be roughly around 5%, give or take. I would imagine they'd be leaving as they came over the next couple decades: in waves. I will also expect some to stay a while longer as dual 3D/4D entities during the very early stages of 4th density to aid with the establishing of the new 4D society. If so, this will likely be a very small number.

PS: It is true, however, that some entities are indeed coming with the pre-incarnative (and therefore veiled/subconscious) bias towards a lack of desire for sexual reproduction. This is based on the aforementioned understandings that the 3rd-density cycle is closing up and the 3rd-density population must be thinned down. Others, upon the other hand, come with a similar pre-incarnative bias: to aid with the germination, so to speak, of the first or early-stage 4th-density bodies.
Personally, I don't think a 4th density physical being is naturally visible to 3rd density.  They may become visible, sure, but naturally their vibration is too rarefied for a 3rd density to pick up.  It requires something akin to an act of will for them to become visible on our plane.

Consider the following Ra quote:

Quote:12.17 Questioner: Does an individual in the fourth density normally appear— or are they normally invisible to us?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of the word “normal” is one which befuddles the meaning of the question. Let us rephrase for clarity. The fourth density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for fourth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the fourth-density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex which is the third density you experience.

Essentially, it requires an act of concentration to remain within the visible vibratory spectrum of a 3rd density entity.  I also have it on good authority that it is somewhat painful for them to remain in our vibratory spectrum for significant periods of time.  Like trying to condense a tornado in a bottle.  The energy doesn't fit comfortably.  It is possible there are technologies that assist the more developed beings with this walking on the 3rd density plane.

I think Ra's mention of them learning to shield themselves from 3rd density has more to do with anomalies that are present in the early fourth density physical being involving emotional fluctuations which can cause transitory visibility on the 3rd density plane to some degree.

However, as the transition progresses, the physical fourth density DNA bodily structures will gradually extend and become more purely oriented toward that higher vibratory range.  It will be almost like an etheric/ectoplasmic level of DNA, which with each successive generation, will be more and more purely oriented toward that more refined level of higher dimensional physicality.
(07-14-2015, 11:47 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]12.17 Ra: I am Ra. The use of the word “normal” is one which befuddles the meaning of the question. Let us rephrase for clarity. The fourth density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for fourth density to be visible. However, it is not the choice of the fourth-density entity to be visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex which is the third density you experience.

And yet, it says right there:

Quote:The fourth density is, by choice, not visible to third density.

If, by choice, it is not visible; then in absence of said choice, it must be. Why would a 4D entity suddenly become invisible when 3D entities are not invisible to 2D, for example? (Sure, the 2D spectrum is quite a wide spectrum, and not all 2D would perceive the 3D being the same way; especially not as a 3D entity perceives another 3D entity—however, they still do sense/perceive/see 3rd-density beings to varying degrees of extent and efficacy).

As for not being "the choice to remain visible due to the necessity for concentration upon a rather difficult vibrational complex," bear in mind we are talking about already advanced 4th-density entities here and this planet may not fully nor properly be considered a 4D sphere just quite yet—thus, it cannot fully nor properly support advanced 4th-density life, vibrationally speaking. 

Perhaps a comparative analogy would be of aid to shed some light upon this "difficult vibrational complex" condition:

Imagine this planet when it was a 2nd-density sphere, say... during the Carboniferous period in the Paleozoic era (which is pretty advanced in terms of 2nd density already, unlike perhaps the earlier Archean or Proterozoic in which things would be much more strenous for the example I'm about to illustrate). Now, throw in a 3rd-density entity right into it. Remember, this planet does not yet support 3D life as it does not vibrate in 3rd density yet. How do you suppose the 3D entity would fare? Would it find a nice, breathable air for its lungs? How about atmospheric pressure? More importantly: how would it feel energetically, upon its consciousness?

If you want to take this analogy further, just go all the way back to 1st density during the Hadean eon. Throw a giraffe in there. Or a T-Rex, if you feel more confident. Or just any cellular/genetic/organic 2D form of life. None would survive (at least not in the body). And you can be sure they'll find the vibrational conditions for their existence "rather difficult."

See, I'm not saying a 4th-density entity can just simply come down to Earth and walk around the streets as it would upon its own 4D planet—it would be difficult not only because of planetary/density/vibrational incompatibilities, but also because the 3rd-density societal/mental/emotional distortions embedded upon this sphere would make it extra uncomfortable or, as you say, painful. All I'm saying is: unless it otherwise "cloak" its physical presence, yes, it would naturally be very visible. (For what it's worth—and it may not be much, granted—I do have it on good personal experience.)

Now, if we were talking about 5th density, that'd be another matter altogether ("too rarefied" would perhaps better apply here). But again, the corollary here is the "veil" in 3D more than the 3rd-density spectrum itself. The great perceptual drawback/advantage of 3rd density is, after all, the veil of forgetting.

Also:

Quote:63.8 As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

It seems pretty clear that this "shielding" is to protect 3D entities from 4D vibratory interferences. Again, there's no reason to hide from 3D unless it is to preserve the veil of forgetting.

PS: I always appreciate your input, anagogy, perhaps more than you may fully be aware of. Tongue